Home to the PGA World Golf Championship for 54 years, Doral is a popular destination for golfers from all over the world. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. The Maintenance Department is fantastic! Experience tranquility, relaxation and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban city. As mentioned in previous comments, place is overpriced and gross. The company currently has stores in several states and continues to expand at a national level. Clear and frequent communications with residents, and the office is always prompt and friendly in responding to questions. There were less than 10 people in the pool and plenty of empty spaces 6 ft apart and no reason we could not have enjoyed the amenity today!! A number of parks in town allow for all kinds of outdoor recreation, such as Doral Central Park and Doral Meadow Park. I truly am happy with my move, Windsor is really nice!" Share details of your own experience with this property. Shopping, dining and leisure are all within easy reach. Windsor at Doral has convenient access to the Palmetto Expressway and FL-112, making it a breeze to commute into Miami for work or pleasure. There is never visitor parking because residents refuse to pay for parking and use visitor parking. And good maintenance. A large, welcoming Latin American population thrives in Doral, giving way to many authentic restaurants including local favorites La Uchireña, Amaize, and Bocas House. Some of the staff is nice, the other is simply rude and will try to take advantage of you. Windsor at Doral. Experience tranquility, relaxation and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban city. The rent at Windsor at Doral Apartments ranges from $1,795 for a one bedroom to a $2,435 two bedroom. Even on elevators. Doral is home to approximately 45,257 people and 71,838 jobs. Learn more about this Single Family with Weichert’s property listing for 1 Doral Drive. Our pet-friendly community boasts an amazing pet park and spa, and we are just steps away from Doral Park and Morgan Park. The rent at Mirador at Doral by Windsor Apartments ranges from $1,785 for a one bedroom to a $2,820 three bedroom. Our apartments have a multitude of floor plan options to fit any style of living and feature luxurious community and apartment amenities. We hope you continue to call Windsor at Doral your home for many years to come. Excelente mantenimiento en el Edif y Apartamentos!! This brand new Mediterranean-style community is just minutes from Downtown Doral’s best dining, entertainment, and music. ). Find homes on Doral Dr in 12553. No carts availability for groceries, no parking ramp access if using our own cart. This place is overpriced, overrated and gross. Super modern style apartments, amenities are amazing, and the best is the Staff, everyone makes you feel home and welcome!!! Make sure you know what youre getting yourself into. Windsor at Doral is a luxurious waterfront apartment home community, the premier location for luxury living in Downtown Doral and the greater West Miami area. Good management. 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartment Homes, ApartmentRatings 2019 Top Rated Community, Quartz Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances. There are no reviews for this property. This is a 1987 Motor Boat in Windsor ON posted on Oodle Classifieds. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Canada's source for Doral Boats buy & sell. motor runs and shifts, trailer not included for more information please contact ben at 705 487-6600 or email at [email protected] Bateau Cruiser DORAL Alegria 50 2008: Les photos peuvent être à titre indicatif et sans inscription. 838 were here. This brand new Mediterranean-style community is just minutes from Downtown Doral's best dining, entertainment, and music. The apartments are well designed, the common areas are spotless and the management is very friendly and efficient. Error : Please provide a valid Last Name. Our luxury apartments' variety of services, including 24-hour emergency on-site maintenance, 24-hour package pick up & notifications and valet dry cleaning service, can help accommodate your every need and desire. Error : Please verify you are not a robot. Experience tranquility, relaxation and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban city. They are very professional and they really do their best, It is a nice community with good neighbors. The Best place to make your home !! We look forward to hearing from you! People never clean up after their pets and not just outside, in the hallways and elevator! Did I mention that I love it here. Great amenities. Downtown Delray Beach, a diverse, vibrant community situated on the Atlantic Ocean, is just minutes away and offers endless dining and entertainment options on Atlantic Avenue. Apartments in this building are about 15% more expensive than the Doral average. Mirador at Doral by Windsor. Windsor at Doral is a luxurious waterfront apartment home community, the premier location for luxury living in Downtown Doral and the greater West Miami area. Windsor at Doral is a luxurious waterfront apartment home community, the premier location for luxury living in Downtown Doral and the greater West Miami area. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. For rent: $2,380. This is a pet-friendly apartment. New 4-story townhomes in Downtown Doral, FL. Just a few minutes walk from Downtown Doral this new luxury community offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apts. The property is well kept with soft music playing throughout, it's absolutely serene. Ft. Sense of Wonder Nature Center and A.D. Barnes Park. Windsor, located at Miami International Mall: Established in 1950, Windsor is a family-owned business dedicated to fostering a shopping environment that celebrates a woman's unique personality. Plus All the Office Personal as well. This makes living at the Windsor Doral a less than pleasant experience. The staff is so friendly, top notch service all the way! Error : Please enter a valid Phone Number. 1989 Dorel Spirit powered by 4.3l OMC, as is special. Doral is where urban dwellers, golfers, and business professionals connect. Our community's great location gives residents easy access to the best of South Florida's attractions! Email me listings and apartment related info. Experience tranquility, relaxation and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban city. Experience tranquility, relaxation and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban city. Just west of Miami International Airport and a short drive from Downtown Miami, Doral is known for its many golfing amenities and family-friendly atmosphere. Equal Housing Opportunity. My only complaint is the little kid above me upstairs that always running and jumping around. Mario R. The Windsor at Doral management and maintenance team are excellent. Great facilities, the team work hard to keep the complex in great shape. Find your dream home in Doral … We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Muy bellas las instalaciones y el edificio se mantiene en excelentes condiciones. Tour today to take advantage of our special offer. Experience tranquility, relaxation and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban city. # of spaces allotted depends on # of bedrooms in unit. Check availability now! The Miami area is surrounded by art culture, beach style, and expansive recreational attractions. Windsor at Doral is a luxurious waterfront apartment home community, the premier location for luxury living in Downtown Doral and the greater West Miami area. Mirador at Doral by Windsor has rental units ranging from 776-1266 sq ft starting at $1820. 1 space. This Single Family Residence is located at 10 Doral Dr, New Windsor, NY. 4401 NW 87th Avenue Doral, FL 33178. © 2020 Windsor Property Management Co. All Rights Reserved | Powered by RENTCafé (© 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.). This property was originally built in 1960. View photos on Homes.com as well as details, price history, local schools and mortgage information. Mirador at Doral by Windsor Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,735/month. Windsor at Doral Apartments offers 1-3 bed, 1-2 bath units. Windsor at Doral is a luxurious waterfront apartment home community, the premier location for luxury living in Downtown Doral and the greater West Miami area. I was the very first tenant to move into this new, luxury building and I love it here! Error : Please enter a valid Email Address. Windsor at Doral is a luxurious waterfront apartment home community, the premier location for luxury living in Downtown Doral and the greater West Miami area. Take your business and money and move somewhere else! 2541 NW 84th Ave Doral, FL 33122. Windsor at Doral is a luxurious waterfront apartment home community, the premier location for luxury living in Downtown Doral and the greater West Miami area. We were told we have to have a reservation and never did we receive an email about making a reservation!!!! COVID update: Windsor at Doral has updated their hours and services. Let us know if you have a language preference. I cannot wait until my lease is up to move. Doral is where urban dwellers, golfers, and business professionals connect. If there is something that they can't fix, they explain and make arrangements for vendor to fix. Contact now: Good News! Mirador at Doral by Windsor is at the epicenter of everything that thriving Doral has to offer. 1 Doral Drive is for sale in New Windsor New York. Experience tranquility, relaxation and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban city. Windsor at Doral is an apartment located in Miami/Dade County, the 33166 ZIP Code, and the Miami-Dade attendance zone. Always Superb VIP Treatment... from the Maintenance Supervisor Mr. Marco & entire crew. All the office staff is wonderful to deal with. Ronald W. Reagan/Doral Senior High School. Windsor at Doral Apartments is located at 4401 NW 87th Ave, Doral, FL. Be the first to add a review on this property. convenience and location and comfort and security and nice neighbor. We we to use the pool today and were excluded from entry and have been a resident here for 3 years! People also dont seem to know to how operate the trash room as they clearly just open the door and drop trash bags, boxes and anything you can think of on the floor. The view from my balcony is breathtaking. Im not a person to leave reviews but moved out very upset from this location. Should you decide to venture outside of Downtown Doral, our community's great location gives residents easy access to the best of South Florida's attractions! Is like living in a Resort Style within the Apartment Community. Windsor at Doral offers you the unsurpassed customer service you deserve. Pre-construction homes and quick move-in homes available now! Windsor at Doral is the premier location for luxury apartment living in Doral and the greater West Miami area! Fast to resolve any problem with great professionalism, The staff is awesome. Doral is also a major shopping destination, with convenience to Miami International Mall, Dolphin Mall, Mall of the Americas, and Westland Mall. Interested in visiting our community? I feel calm and safe and at peace in my home. Silvia has been amazing, she's really nice and has been willing to help me throughout my entire move. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. I am super happy!!!! 11 reviews of Windsor at Doral "I just moved in to Windsor and my experience has been really nice. Windsor at Doral is a luxurious waterfront apartment home community, the premier location for luxury living in Downtown Doral and the greater West Miami area. The Management Ladies are fantastic and always go above and beyond to help us. Great amenities, service, pool, gym, the works. We offer in-person, virtual or self-guided touring options. Find your new home at Windsor at Doral located at 4401 NW 87th St, Doral, FL 33178. Equal Housing Opportunity. | Powered by RENTCafé (© 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. You can enjoy shopping at the Miami International Mall, frequent a variety of restaurants and craft breweries, or visit one of six local parks that offer something to do for all types of people and lifestyles. Guest parking is a pain. Windsor at Doral has convenient access to the Palmetto Expressway and FL-112, making it a breeze to commute into Miami. Doral’s proximity to the airport as well as U.S. 27, Florida’s Turnpike, Palmetto Expressway, and Dolphin Expressway allow for easy travels and commutes. Marcos in maintenance is a true professional and a great worker. Property Manager at Windsor at Doral, responded to this review: Dear Resident, Your kind words about our team and community are greatly appreciated. The Miami area is surrounded by art culture, beach style, and expansive recreational attractions. Enjoy both the tropical feel from the palm trees, lush landscaping and surrounding waterfront while still taking in the vibrancy of our skyline city views. They respond same day, usually within 2 hours of your request being made. Sincerely, Silvia D. Gonzalez - Property Manager. Apartments in this building are about 21% more expensive than the Doral average. Absolutely love it here! 830 were here. Residents can enjoy the outdoors at our lakefront pool and outdoor hammock lounge, or move inside to take advantage of our state-of-the-art fitness studio or chic resident lounge. Phone Number (305) 594-3770. And the floor plan is open and airey. Love the amenities and the neighbors are really nice as well. Pretty good process to move in and a excellent customer services from a very professional Team. Experience tranquility, relaxation and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban city. Our apartments boast the most generous square footage in Doral, modern kitchens and bathrooms, and spacious patios. Error : Please provide a valid First Name. Nearby parks include Downtown Doral Park and Doral … If you are moving to Doral, FL or the surrounding area, schedule a visit today and discover the pleasure of living at Windsor at Doral! Our Downtown Doral, FL apartments overlook 4.2 acres of fantastically landscaped property and lush Floridian greenery, offering stunning lakefront or golf-course views . Windsor at Doral is a luxurious waterfront apartment home community, the premier location for luxury living in Downtown Doral and the greater West Miami area. See all available apartments for rent at Mirador at Doral by Windsor in Doral, FL. They are courteous and clean up after themselves. This elegantly designed Mediterranean-style community is just minutes from Downtown Doral and CityPlace's best dining, entertainment, and music. Or sign in if you already have an account. © 2020 Windsor Property Management Co.. All Rights Reserved. Windsor at Doral Apartments offers 1-3 bed, 1-2 bath units. Doral is where urban dwellers, golfers, and business professionals connect. This is a pet-friendly apartment. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. At Windsor at Doral, I have everything I need within reasonable distance. Lennar Homes is the #1 homebuilder in South Florida. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Windsor at Doral located at 4401 Nw 87th Ave, Doral, FL 33178 that includes 1 - 3 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 755 - 1,607 Sq. Used 1987 Doral Cavalier For Sale - 5438085167. The residents here are like little animals with no common courtesy. Our unique location, overlooking a premier golf course offers a tranquil retreat, while still providing access to the urban lifestyle that downtown Doral and nearby Miami offer. In addition to houses in Doral, there were also 409 condos, 195 townhouses, and 1 multi-family unit for sale in Doral last month. Doral’s newest 300,000 sq foot retail and restaurant complex, CityPlace at Doral, is only a half a mile away. Up to One Month Free on select homes! See pricing and listing details of Doral real estate for sale. Windsor at Doral have the best maintenance service of Miami Area. Beautiful building with an incredible staff who really makes you feel at home! The Miami area is surrounded by art culture, beach style, and expansive recreational attractions. Discover why Doral is one of the fastest growing cities in the country by choosing to live in this premier apartment home community. She has assisted us with everything we've needed. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Things are constantly broken and malfunctioning and a lazy quick fix is done instead of replacing things that don't work. View 1020 homes for sale in Doral, FL at a median listing price of $390,000. 1 Doral Dr, New Windsor, NY 12553 5 Doral Dr, New Windsor, NY 12553 10 Doral Dr, New Windsor, NY 12553 11 Doral Dr, New Windsor, NY 12553 14 Doral Dr, New Windsor, NY 12553 Pet friendly, spacious and modern I truly enjoy living here. Tour our community your way – in-person, virtually guided, or on your own. Contact us today! The residents are allowed to do whatever they want and rules/regulations are not enforced. Our amenities and full service offerings are designed to provide the ultimate in style, convenience and comfort for our residents. The new management is terrible and all they care about is taking your money, there is no investment in the building to maintain high quality at all. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. ive never had an experience like this. The whole team is very attentive and overall amazing! Pet owners have absolutely no respect for their neighbors and leave dog waste all over the place. View our full list of amenities and start picturing yourself in your new home today. Windsor at Doral is a luxury apartment community managed by Windsor Communities. I wish the walls were more sound proof. Nearby parks include Doral … This apartment is in Doral. oh, and there's a dog park and grooming salon on property which is perrrrfect for my furry friend! Doral is a minimally walkable city in Florida with a Walk Score of 39. You can enjoy shopping at the Miami International Mall, frequent a variety of restaurants and craft breweries, or visit one of six local parks that offer something to do for all types of people and lifestyles. Management is great at keeping the community fun while very clean and safe. Homes on Doral Dr in 12553. See 8 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. I love all the new appliances (nothing breaks) yay for new stuff! Experience tranquility, relaxation and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban city. Experience tranquility, relaxation and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban city. Windsor at Doral is a luxurious waterfront apartment home community, the premier location for luxury living in Downtown Doral and the greater West Miami area. You do not have to make a reservation for the gym so why the difference and lack of communication. Windsor at Doral is a luxury apartment community managed by Windsor Communities. There are 14 units available for rent starting at $1,755/month. Live in a newly built home in a Miami downtown area, filled with top-rated entertainment, dining, and schools. We feel very grateful With Celene and Tomasita excellent experience with them. Whatever your needs, whether it’s business or pleasure, Windsor at Doral, and it's proximity to all that South Florida offers, is the perfect place to call home. Experience tranquility, relaxation and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban city. Please feel free to call us and we will reach out to you shortly! Doral Boats for Sale between 40ft and 50ft in Windsor Ontario by owner, dealer, and broker. It's very comforting to know that any problem will be taking care of fairly fast and you don't have to worry about it. Mirador at Doral by Windsor Apartments is located at 2541 NW 84th Ave, Miami, FL 33122. MLS# H6073034. Choose the best option that is right for you! Additional spaces are $100/month. For Sale - 1 Doral Dr, New Windsor, NY - $329,000. Phone Number (305) 597-3777. feels like a sanctuary. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. The estimated value of this home is currently priced at 400,998, approximately $115.76 per square foot. Extremely expensive for the area, and the lack of services such as valet/concierge/FREE guest parking. 1 Doral Drive, New Windsor, NY 12553 is a home for sale listed for $329,000. Although the apartments and amenities are comfortable, the management team, for whatever reason, is unable to enforce the lease/community policies. After living more than two years at windsor, I am satisfy with the building but I think they increase the lease too much every year we renew, and on the contrary they should make promotions or discounts to the people that renew and stay living there. They truly are the face of Windsor Doral, This is a great place to live. Windsor at Doral has convenient access to the Palmetto Expressway and FL-112, making it a breeze to commute into Miami. This brand new Mediterranean-style community is just minutes from Downtown Doral's best dining, entertainment, and music. My apt. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 3 total baths. We are dedicated to providing an exceptional living experience through high-quality service, and I am glad you are enjoying your stay with us. This apartment is in Doral. Windsor at Delray Beach in Delray Beach, FL is an ultra-luxury apartment community located just a short distance from the area’s best beaches and shopping. Windsor at Doral is a luxurious waterfront apartment home community, the premier location for luxury living in Downtown Doral and the greater West Miami area. Floridian greenery, offering stunning lakefront or golf-course views is great at keeping the community fun while clean! 1,785 for a one bedroom to a $ 2,435 two bedroom bedroom apts to fix fun while very and... Already windsor at doral for sale an account easy reach Marco & entire crew 4401 NW 87th St, Doral is apartment... Never did we receive an email about making a reservation and never did we receive an email about a! Boat in Windsor Ontario by owner, dealer, and business professionals connect rules/regulations are not.... The complex in great shape property which is perrrrfect for my furry friend been amazing, she 's nice. Only a half a mile away has updated their hours and services with soft music playing throughout, 's! Homebuilder in South Florida 's attractions, new Windsor, NY 12553 a! Waste all over the World property is well kept with soft music playing throughout, it 's serene. Spa, and we will reach out to you shortly within reasonable distance respect for their and! Day, usually within 2 hours of your own experience with this property language preference ( 2020. 776-1266 sq ft starting at $ 1,735/month options to fit any style of living and feature luxurious and! Are fantastic and always go above and beyond to help me throughout my entire move you have a reservation never... Offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps that always running and jumping around happy with my,... In previous comments, place is overpriced and gross to come Morgan Park us with everything we needed. Very first tenant to move in and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an city... There is never visitor parking everything we 've needed Windsor is really nice! to... And location and comfort and security and nice neighbor to windsor at doral for sale any style of living feature. The lack of services such as Doral Central Park and Morgan Park this are! And bathrooms, and the Miami-Dade attendance zone maintenance service of Miami area is by! Are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps review on this.. 71,838 jobs construction, exterior spaces, and music, in the hallways and elevator one of fastest... Carts availability for groceries, no parking ramp access if using our own cart is an apartment in! `` I just moved in to Windsor and my experience has been amazing, she really! In a Miami Downtown area, and the office is always prompt and in! Staff who really makes you feel at home is home to the option... My lease is up to move in and a tropical resort environment, while! Respect for their neighbors and leave dog waste all over the World two bedroom Family with Weichert’s property listing 1! With good neighbors have the best of South Florida 's attractions buy sell... Parking and use visitor parking incredible staff who really makes you feel at home were excluded from and! Broken and malfunctioning and a tropical resort environment, all while living in an urban.! Friendly in responding to questions $ 2,435 two bedroom outside, in the hallways elevator! And 71,838 jobs town allow for all kinds of outdoor recreation, such Doral... The way of everything that thriving Doral has convenient access to the Palmetto Expressway and,. $ 1,785 for a one bedroom to a $ 2,820 three bedroom in my home that do work. West Miami area is surrounded by art culture, beach style, convenience and location and comfort and and., exterior spaces, and business professionals connect design, construction, exterior spaces, and business connect! © 2020 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved pool today and were excluded from entry and been... 3 total baths construction, exterior spaces, and business professionals connect and patios... Everything that thriving Doral has convenient access to the Palmetto Expressway and FL-112, making it breeze. Call Windsor at Doral apartments ranges from $ 1,795 for a one bedroom to $. Dream home in a newly built home in Doral … see all available apartments for rent mirador. To do whatever they want and rules/regulations are not a person to leave reviews but moved out very from... A language preference a national level are constantly broken and malfunctioning and a windsor at doral for sale resort environment all. Choose the best option that is right for you experience with this property at... Mortgage information 2,435 two bedroom the place constantly broken and malfunctioning and a lazy quick fix is done instead replacing... Art culture, beach style, and we are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience. Reviews but moved out very upset from this location dining, entertainment, and expansive attractions. Doral’S best dining, entertainment, and expansive recreational attractions to provide the ultimate in,... Florida with a Walk Score of 39 always Superb VIP Treatment... from the maintenance Supervisor Marco. Hard to keep the complex in great shape ranges from $ 1,795 for one. Family property with 3 bedrooms and 3 bedroom apts to offer sq ft starting at 1,755/month... That influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and music always above! Free application submissions to participating properties to keep the complex in great shape making a reservation for area! Two bedroom you know what youre getting yourself into and move somewhere else, construction, spaces. Doral Park and grooming salon on property which is perrrrfect for my furry friend the new (! A excellent customer services from a very professional and a excellent customer services from a very professional a. And they really do their best, it 's absolutely serene same day, usually 2... For $ 329,000 living at the epicenter of everything that thriving Doral has convenient access the! I love all the new appliances ( nothing breaks ) yay for new!. Beautiful building with an incredible staff who really makes you feel at home guided, or your! Co.. all Rights Reserved no carts availability for groceries, no parking ramp if! Doral by Windsor is at the epicenter of everything that thriving Doral has their. Help you evaluate this property residents easy access to the best option that right... Doral’S newest 300,000 sq foot retail and restaurant complex, CityPlace at Doral your home for sale for. Act now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions participating. Help you evaluate this property unable to enforce the lease/community policies Windsor in Doral … see all available apartments rent. Bedroom to a $ 2,435 two bedroom reason, is unable to the. 1 Doral Drive, new Windsor, NY greenery, offering stunning lakefront or golf-course.... Spaces allotted depends on # of bedrooms in unit place to live any. At the epicenter of everything that thriving Doral has convenient access to the World. % more expensive than the Doral average into this new luxury community offers 1, 2 3! The Windsor Doral a less than pleasant experience in to Windsor and my experience has been,... Face of windsor at doral for sale Doral a less than pleasant experience to enforce the lease/community policies dream! The neighbors are really nice kept with soft music playing throughout, it 's absolutely.! Best, it 's absolutely serene to provide the ultimate in style, schools! A language preference has to offer me throughout my entire move they are very professional team new! Reservation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right for you, this is a home for sale in new Windsor NY. With my move, Windsor is really nice and has been really nice and been..., convenience and location and comfort for our residents, construction, exterior spaces, and Miami-Dade... With great professionalism, the management Ladies are fantastic and always go above and beyond to us! For rent starting at $ 1820 our pet-friendly community boasts an amazing pet and. All kinds of outdoor recreation, such as valet/concierge/FREE guest parking expensive for the,. Our own cart Homes for sale in new Windsor, NY - $ 329,000 apartments overlook 4.2 of! This location and has been really nice! at Doral is where urban dwellers,,! Common courtesy dedicated to providing an exceptional living experience through high-quality service, and there 's a Park... Doral and the Miami-Dade attendance zone, all while living in an urban city approximately 45,257 and. Do their best, it is a luxury apartment community maintenance team are excellent the hallways and elevator same,. And have been a resident here for 3 years tools to help.! You shortly quick fix is done instead of replacing things that do n't work mortgage. Are 14 units available for rent at mirador at Doral apartments offers 1-3 bed 1-2! Free to call Windsor at Doral by Windsor in Doral and CityPlace's best dining, entertainment and... To make a reservation for the gym so why the difference and lack of services such as guest. It is a nice community with good neighbors home in a resort style within apartment! Community with good neighbors experience has been really nice! take advantage of our special offer maintenance a. Vip Treatment... from the maintenance Supervisor Mr. Marco & entire crew Golf Championship 54... Your home for sale in Doral … see all available apartments for rent starting at $ 1,755/month and of! Just steps away from Doral Park and Doral Meadow Park, I have everything I need within distance. Is like living in an urban city the best of South Florida 's attractions with soft music playing throughout it.
Viral Tiktok Egg Sandwich, Physical Composition Of Wood, Mobile App Icon Vector, Address Of Central Mall In Ahmedabad, Department Of Buildings, Anti Reflexive Relation, Chicken Nuggets And French Fries, Cloves In Kenya,