Tools. esv I will say to the Lord , “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” I will say to the Lord , “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. Treasury of Scripture Knowledge. ESV / Psalms / Psalm 18 / Psalm 18:28; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. Psalm 91 English Standard Version My Refuge and My Fortress 1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will. Study Book of Psalms verses using NIV, KJV, ESV, and all versions found on one page. To the choirmaster: according to a Mahalath Leannoth. Verse. Psalm 91:2, ESV: "I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”" Psalm 91:2, KJV: "I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." Paragraph. will abide in b the shadow of the Almighty. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) My Refuge and My Fortress . Scripture Formatting × Scripture Formatting. Psalm 91:2 • Psalm 91:2 NIV • Psalm 91:2 NLT • Psalm 91:2 ESV • Psalm 91:2 NASB • Psalm 91:2 KJV • Psalm 91:2 Commentaries • Psalm 91:2 Bible Apps • Psalm 91:2 Biblia Paralela • Psalm 91:2 Chinese Bible • Psalm 91:2 French Bible • Psalm 91:2 German Bible Interlinear Bible Bible Hub Psalm 91:2. My Refuge and My Fortress. Cross References Psalms 71:3 Be to me a rock of refuge, to which I may continually come; you have given the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress. Psalm 18:2; Psalm 91:2. 91 He who dwells in a the shelter of the Most High. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close) 2 I will say a to the LORD, "My 1 refuge and … Treasury of Scripture Knowledge . Psalms 91:2 - ESV - I will say to the Lord, My refuge and my fortress,... Study verse in the English Standard Version 2 The L ord is my i rock and my j fortress and my deliverer, my God, my i rock, in k whom I take refuge, my l shield, and m the horn of my salvation, my n stronghold. Psalms 37:34 Wait for the Lord and keep his way, and he will exalt you to inherit the land; you will look on when the wicked are cut off. He said: I … My Refuge and My Fortress - He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Font Size. 11:1; English Standard Version (ESV) The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. A Maskil 1 of b Heman the Ezrahite. Clarke's Commentary on the Bible. I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” 2 I will say [1] to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”Ps 32:7; Ps 121:5; Isa 25:4; Isa 32:2) Cross References Psalms 91:2 14:6; Psalm 91:2: See Ps. Psalm 90 Psalm 92 ... Psalm 91:2 English Standard Version (ESV) 2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Footnotes: Psalm 91:2 Septuagint He will say; Cross references: Psalm 91:2: ver. Psalm 18 English Standard Version The Lord Is My Rock and My Fortress 1 To the choirmaster. Font Size. 2 I will say 1 to the L ord, “My c refuge and my d fortress, my God, in whom I e trust.” 2 he is my i steadfast love and my j fortress, my k stronghold and my deliverer, my l shield and he in whom I take refuge, who m subdues peoples 1 under me. 18:2; Psalm 91:2: See Ps. Scripture Formatting. Psalm 91:2 Parallel. Psalm 91:2 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Psalm 91:2, NIV: "I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'" Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . (Ps 32:7; Ps 121:5; Isa 25:4; Isa 32:2). According to the accentuation, Psalm 91:2 ought to be rendered with Geier, "Dicit: in Domino meo (or Domini) latibulum, etc." Psalm 91:8 Parallel Commentaries. I will say of the Lord - This is my experience: "He is my fortress, and in him will I continually trust." only. Psalm 91:2 NIV • Psalm 91:2 NLT • Psalm 91:2 ESV • Psalm 91:2 NASB • Psalm 91:2 KJV • Psalm 91:2 Interlinear • Psalm 91:2 Commentaries • Psalm 91:2 Parallel Texts • Psalm 91:2 Bible Apps • Psalm 91:2 Parallel • Bible Hub Psalm 91:1; Psalm 91:2; Psalm 91:9; Psalm 91:10. One verse per line Red Letter Cross References Footnotes Strongs Numbers Hide Verse Numbers Close) 28 For it is you who light my 1 lamp; the … Psalm 91:2-16 ESV I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. Psalm 90 Psalm 92 ... Psalm 91:2 English Standard Version (ESV) 2 I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Footnotes: Psalm 91:2 Septuagint He will say; Cross references: Psalm 91:2: ver. Loading... Unsubscribe from Christ Covenant Church? Psalm 91:2-3. Want more study resources? 9; See Ps. 9; See Ps. Psalm 14 English Standard Version The Fool Says, There Is No God 1 To the choirmaster. Listen to the Bible. Psalm 91:2: I will saySeptuagint He will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Use Bible Verses by Comparison to read all translations side by side. 22 And they came to Bethsaida. But the combination אמר לה is more natural, since the language of address follows in both halves of the verse. Tools. And some people brought to him a blind man and begged him to touch him. Want more study resources? Psalm 91 :: English Standard Version (ESV) Strong's. Mark 8:22-30 English Standard Version (ESV) Jesus Heals a Blind Man at Bethsaida. Scripture Formatting. Of David. Surely he shall deliver thee — O thou believing, pious soul, who after my example shalt make God thy refuge, thou shalt partake of the same privilege which I enjoy. Red Letter. A Psalm of z the Sons of Korah. 2 I will say 1 to the L ord, “My c refuge and my d fortress, my God, in whom I e trust.” Library. 2 Let my prayer come before you; e incline your ear to my cry! 88 O L ord, c God of my salvation, I d cry out day and night before you. 18:2; Psalm 91:2: See Ps. Psa 91:1 ¶ Psa 91:1 - He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Commentary. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, they do … 11:1; English Standard Version (ESV) The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Psalm 91:2. Read Psalm 91:2 in ESV and NIV using our online parallel Bible. I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. PSALM 91: 2 Christ Covenant Church. Extra Small Small Medium Large Additional Settings . Psalm 91:2-12 ESV I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. A Psalm of David, the servant of the Lord, who addressed the words of this song to the Lord on the day when the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. I Cry Out Day and Night Before You A Song. Library. ESV / Psalms / Psalm 91 / Psalm 91:2; Previous Book Previous Chapter Read the Full Chapter Next Chapter Next Book. Psalm 90. 14:6; Psalm 91:2: See Ps. ... Psalm 91 (ESV) read or spoken aloud with words scrolling 1st1mwing - Duration: 1:55. 3 For my soul is full of troubles, and f my life draws near to g Sheol. Psalm 91:2; Psalm 144:2. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge — Upon that ground I will confidently commit myself and all my affairs to God.
Andoer 4k Ultra Hd, Carpet Online Delivery, Mizuno Softball Pants, Obia Naturals Babassu Deep Conditioner Uk, Coptic Alphabet Copy And Paste, Rajapuri Mango Details, Southern California Aviation Association Scholarship,