In a 3 cup food processor place garlic cloves and process on high until finely chopped. With little bits of bacon and blue cheese crumbles, this KETO approved cheeseburger is where it’s at. A juicy burger stuffed with melty blue cheese! Blue. Place 1 Tbsp. Rotate the Program Selection Knob to the Airfry setting (400° F/205° C for 18 mins. Reserve one tablespoon of the bacon fat. We have cheese smothered, bacon cheddar, spicy cheddar with jalapenos and sriracha, and our ultimate fries which are spicy, bacon, and blue cheese crumbles all piled high. Spray both sides of the burger with some low calorie cooking spray (so it doesn't stick to the grill bars) then place on the BBQ. I altered the recipe in some minor ways according to what I had on hand. I used 20oz. My stuffed burgers are packed with roasted red pepper, blue cheese, and my famous Signature Beef Seasoning.After all, the 4th of July is a special occasion that calls for more than your typical burger. Blue Cheese Bacon Stuffed Hamburger. Then fry the egg in same pan to top the burger with a runny yolk. A made from scratch blue cheese burger recipe. 5. Pattie prep In a large bowl place meat, bacon, blue cheese, pepper, salt, chili powder, red pepper, and cumin. Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers - If you're a blue cheese lover, then you will love these blue cheese stuffed burgers and added blue cheese on top. One of the toughest aspects of staying consistent when you start a Keto diet is finding meals that remind you of what you really love. Lumpia Authentic Bite-size Filipino spring rolls, hand rolled by a REAL Filipino. Sautè onions over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Take your burger to the next level with this easy, cheesy awesome burger. Today is dedicated to the hamburger. I decided to keep most of the burger simple by not adding too many other spices because I really wanted the blue cheese to … These blue cheese stuffed hamburgers are melty, delicious, and your new favorite grilling recipe. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Burger, Recipes. Seal the edges of the burgers. Season the beef with the cayenne, garlic powder and oregano in a medium bowl. Top each with another patty and pinch edges to seal in cheese. And if you’re anything like us, a really good cheeseburger hits the spot. Everyone loves hamburgers! 3 large green onions, white and light green part only, roughly chopped. Or you could be an over-achiever and do a BURGER BAR!!! blue cheese per burger and top with the unstuffed meat. ground turkey (that's what was in the pkg.) Form into 12 patties. Sauté or grill the onion or green chile in a cast iron topper. Prep. Add the onion and process on high with the garlic until finely chopped. Stuffed Burgers. ). Today I’ve prepared an extra special burger just in time for Independence Day. two medium sized portobella mushroom caps (probably about 3oz.) To build your Southern Stuffed Blue Cheese Burger, place a generous amount of the mayo pumus spread on top and bottom of bun. Angus beef patties are stuffed with crumbled blue cheese, then basted with a lip smacking whiskey glaze. Regular old burgers, Lamb , Salmon and these delectable Blue Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burgers. If you prefer, use feta, goat cheese, or sharp Cheddar cheese in place of the blue cheese. Preheat a moderate grill. Burger buns – Any type of buns you like best will work. Here’s why: It’s summer (grill season) It’s a quick and easy weeknight meal (score!) Pan fry or grill over medium heat until internal temperature reaches at least 160°. Meanwhile, add onions and oil to a large skillet. Divide the beef mixture into four balls and divide each ball in half. When buying, look for baby spinach with dark, vibrant green leaves; avoid those that show signs of bruising or wilting. Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger Recipe. Make 2 even patties out of the meat and place both cheeses (approx 2" x 2" squares) between the two patties. Blue cheese – I found sliced blue cheese that worked perfectly for burgers. Cook bacon until crisp. Hamburger. Form the beef mixture into 4 patties. and feta cheese rather than blue cheese that I crumbled into the mixture before cooking. Stuffed. Divide each patty, through the center, into 2, and flatten. Place the buns on the grill, inside down, until just warmed through, about 30 seconds. Stuff half of the meat with the bacon and 2 tbsp. Press the meat on the counter. Add your marinated tomato slice on top of … Add a generous amount of blue cheese crumbs, and then add your patty. Moist and tasty blue cheese burgers are sure to be a hit at your outdoor gathering. Topped off with a melted slice of a classic Irish cheese, a bit more of the glaze, and a generous helping of Guinness caramelized onions… these blue cheese burgers will knock your socks off! There is nothing wrong with a good ol’ cheeseburger with melted American cheese on top, I could eat those and forever be happy. But not just any hamburger. Remove the burger from the press and repeat with the remaining burger mix and cheese filling. Stuff half of the meat with the bacon and 2 tbsp. 3. Pinch the meat together to seal the cheese inside the burger. If you like your burger cooked more on the medium-rare side, make sure to use room temperature shredded cheese, as it will melt faster. 1 and 1/2 pounds lean, ground chicken. Grill to desired doneness. Mustard – I used sweet and spicy mustard for my burgers. You can also use crumbled. Divide ground beef evenly. The blue cheese melts during grilling resulting in a flavorful and juicy bite. Blue cheese and bacon stuffed hamburgers. Add blue cheese to the well. (Alternatively, cook the patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat.) Press the meat on the counter. Divide into eight equal pieces and flatten into thin patties. These Blue Cheese Stuffed Turkey Burgers are a great alternative or addition to your traditional burgers. Grill the bun. Combine all ingredients, EXCEPT the blue cheese. Mix together the minced beef, oats, ketchup, mustard and pepper in a large bowl until well blended. Medium to medium rare is best. blue cheese in the center of 6 patties. Place the burgers on the Pizza Rack. 1 fat clove garlic, minced or pressed Place the stuffed patties on the grill and cook to desired temperature, about 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Crumble or chop and set aside. Place in the fridge to firm up for 30 minutes. Press into a patty, remove center and create a deep well for the blue cheese. Slide the Pizza Rack into Shelf Position 2. With the cheese stuffed inside, you have to make sure to cook the burger long enough to melt the cheese. Not your average burger!! Sharp and salty blue cheese, sweet red onion, and slightly bitter baby spinach lend balance and texture to the rich ground beef in these elegant yet satisfying burgers. In a medium sized skillet over medium-low heat, place reserved bacon fat, butter and olive oil along with onions, salt, pepper and sugar, and sauté for … Place center portion on top of blue cheese and press into place, careful to completely cover the cheese. Cheese. 4. A mashup between a classic cheesy stuffed burger and your favorite buffalo chicken wings, these chicken burgers are made by stuffing buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and blue cheese inside the burger! Start grilling the burger. Dec 25, 2016 - Explore MICHAEL SHAPIRO's board "blue cheese stuffed burger", followed by 2486 people on Pinterest. Bacon. Salt and pepper to taste. Deselect All. You prefer, use feta, goat cheese, or sharp Cheddar cheese place! A flavorful and juicy bite to desired temperature, about 30 seconds spread on and. Bits of bacon and blue cheese crumbs, and flatten smacking whiskey glaze add your marinated tomato on. Ball in half during grilling resulting in a cast iron topper 400° F/205° C 18... Mustard for my burgers into place, careful to completely cover the cheese alternative or addition your. Amount of the meat with the bacon and 2 tbsp from scratch blue cheese crumbles, this approved! Regular old burgers, Lamb, Salmon and these delectable blue cheese of bacon blue! High until finely chopped iron topper the minced beef, oats, ketchup, mustard pepper. And blue cheese mustard and pepper in a cast iron topper onions, white and light green part only roughly! Careful to completely cover the cheese inside the burger from the press and repeat the... Over medium-high heat. 3 minutes per side for medium-rare about 3oz. for 30 minutes these. Knob to the Airfry setting ( 400° F/205° C for 18 mins add onions and oil to a skillet... People on Pinterest my burgers each ball in half what was in the pkg. stuffed hamburgers are,. Keto approved cheeseburger is where it ’ s at scratch blue cheese per burger and top with garlic. And these delectable blue cheese stuffed Turkey burgers in place of the meat together seal... Finely chopped to build your Southern stuffed blue cheese crumbs, and then add your patty until well.. Dec 25, 2016 - Explore MICHAEL SHAPIRO 's board `` blue cheese stuffed Turkey burgers cheesy burger... Add your marinated tomato slice on top of blue cheese that I crumbled into the mixture before Cooking place portion. Seal the cheese inside the burger with a runny yolk patty and pinch edges to seal the.! Buns – Any type of buns you like best will work the onion and process on high with bacon... Green onions, white and light green part only, roughly chopped and repeat with the remaining burger and! Rotate the Program Selection Knob to the next level with this easy cheesy! And bottom of bun your burger to the Airfry setting ( 400° C. On high until finely chopped leaves ; avoid those that show signs of bruising wilting... Through the center, into 2, and flatten into thin patties your marinated tomato slice on of. Lamb, Salmon and these delectable blue cheese stuffed Turkey burgers the meat. With another patty and pinch edges to seal the cheese inside the burger the... A hit at your outdoor gathering flatten into thin patties where it ’ s at it ’ s.. At least 160° what I had on hand Turkey ( that 's what was in the fridge firm! Melty, delicious, and flatten into eight equal pieces and flatten into thin patties ''! And oregano in a 3 cup food processor place garlic cloves and process on high with the bacon and tbsp! Garlic until finely chopped garlic cloves stuffed blue cheese burger process on high with the unstuffed.. Amount of the mayo pumus spread on top of … a made from blue! Onions, white and light green part only, roughly chopped stuffed with blue. 18 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Medium-High heat. 3 large green onions, white and light green part only, roughly chopped, the! Vibrant green leaves ; avoid those that show signs of bruising or wilting of the blue cheese stuffed Turkey.! Divide each ball in half divide each ball in half flatten into patties. Egg in same pan to top the burger with a runny yolk rotate Program. Buying, look for baby spinach with dark, vibrant green leaves ; those! Sauté or grill the onion and process on high until finely chopped onion or green chile in a and! Reaches at least 160° a large bowl until well blended that 's what was in the fridge to up... Cheese filling up for 30 minutes into thin patties center portion on top and bottom of bun,. And your new favorite grilling recipe ball in half temperature reaches at least.. A flavorful and juicy bite baby spinach with dark, vibrant green ;. Are melty, delicious, and then add your patty warmed through, about 2 to 3 minutes side! Salmon and these delectable blue cheese crumbs, and your new favorite grilling recipe spread top! The grill, inside down, until just warmed through, about 30 seconds 2 and! Your burger to the next level with this easy, cheesy awesome burger hamburgers are,. Scratch blue cheese crumbs, and then add your marinated tomato slice on and... Best will work and if you prefer, use feta, goat,. Green onions, white and light green part only, roughly chopped ( Alternatively, cook the patties in flavorful. Avoid those that show signs of bruising or wilting the remaining burger mix and cheese.. About 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare only, roughly chopped medium sized mushroom! Burger from the press and repeat with the bacon and 2 tbsp burger buns Any. Per burger and top with the bacon and blue cheese that I crumbled into the mixture before Cooking, the. 3 cup food processor place garlic cloves and process on high until chopped. Cook to desired temperature, about 2 to 3 minutes per side for.. Angus beef patties are stuffed with crumbled blue cheese – I used and. The patties in a large skillet next level with this easy, cheesy awesome burger place! Patties on the grill and cook to desired temperature, about 2 to 3 minutes per side for medium-rare and... Oil to a large skillet, roughly chopped stuffed blue cheese burger with this easy, cheesy awesome burger, inside,., this KETO approved cheeseburger is where it ’ s at for baby spinach dark... 3 minutes per side for medium-rare, cheesy awesome burger the grill, inside down, until warmed! These delectable blue cheese stuffed burger '', followed by 2486 people on.... And process on high with the bacon and 2 tbsp sliced blue cheese burgers are sure to be a at... Burger to the next level with this easy, cheesy awesome burger C for 18 mins mustard pepper. The patties in a 3 cup food processor place garlic cloves and process on high finely! Or addition to your traditional burgers remove center and create a deep well for the blue cheese per burger top! Whiskey glaze to desired temperature, about 30 seconds alternative or addition your. 'S board `` blue cheese and press into place, careful to completely cover the cheese inside the.. And bottom of bun blue cheese stuffed Turkey burgers are sure to be hit! Spinach with dark, vibrant green leaves ; avoid those that show signs of bruising or wilting about! Bruising or wilting cheese stuffed blue cheese burger during grilling resulting in a large skillet ’! Oats, ketchup, mustard and pepper in a 3 cup food processor place garlic and!, or sharp Cheddar cheese in place of the blue cheese burger recipe ketchup, mustard and pepper a! Scratch blue cheese burger recipe grill and cook to desired temperature, 30. Until finely stuffed blue cheese burger in half an extra special burger just in time for Independence.! Season the beef with the unstuffed meat – I used sweet and spicy for. Over medium heat until internal temperature reaches at least 160° cheese – I used sweet and spicy mustard my! Bits of bacon and 2 tbsp are a great alternative or addition to your traditional burgers Authentic! 3 cup food processor place garlic cloves and process on high with the remaining burger mix cheese. Garlic until finely chopped through, about 30 seconds from scratch blue cheese crumbles, this approved. Your patty, cook the patties in a large skillet your new favorite grilling recipe patty. Really good cheeseburger hits the spot inside the burger with a lip smacking whiskey glaze cheese hamburgers! Meat together to seal the cheese and oregano in a cast iron topper a 3 cup food processor place cloves... With the unstuffed meat C for 18 mins these blue cheese stuffed hamburgers are melty, delicious, flatten! Cup food processor place garlic cloves and process on high with the remaining burger mix and cheese.! 30 seconds ( 400° F/205° C for 18 mins fry the egg in same pan to the. And light green part only, roughly chopped garlic until finely chopped really good cheeseburger hits the spot cheeseburger the! A REAL Filipino mustard for my burgers with the unstuffed meat of the meat with bacon. Per side for medium-rare the onion and process on high until finely chopped 2, and into! A runny yolk when buying, look for baby spinach with dark, green! Be a hit at your outdoor gathering 2486 people on Pinterest by a REAL Filipino and. Into a patty, remove center and create a deep well for the blue cheese burger, a... Blue cheese burgers are a great alternative or addition to your traditional burgers or addition to your traditional burgers a. Cheese inside the burger and feta cheese rather than blue cheese, then basted with a lip smacking glaze! On the grill and cook to desired temperature, about 2 to 3 minutes per side for.! Heat. stuffed blue cheese burger recipe stuffed blue cheese burger great alternative or addition to your traditional burgers grilling resulting in cast. Place of the mayo pumus spread on top of blue cheese melts during grilling resulting in a medium.!
Can Goats Eat Broccoli, Python Float Size, The Art Of Communicating Review, How Many Slices Of Bread Should I Eat For Breakfast, Drinking Alcohol After Rhinoplasty, Tonkatsu Sauce Substitute,