The handle/closed length is a middling-sized 4.46-inches, stretching the overall number to 7.78. Check out the Custom Mod and Add-On FAQ. Hardware Options & Price(shipped):  Pre-order below ($10 Deposit & balance due upon completion) Close. Renowned for his elegantly simple designs and flawless craftsmanship, Slysz began making fixed-blade knives in 2006 and quickly developed the skills to graduate to … Make Offer. Spyderco C211TIP Spydiechef . Page 2 of 2 < Prev 1 2. Designed by renowned Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz, the Spydiechef is an extremely refined folding knife that takes the user-friendly ergonomics and balance of a world-class chef’s knife and translates them into an all-purpose, everyday-carry folder that is impervious to the elements. With a razor-sharp CPM-S30V stainless steel, star finished blade, you have the toughness of 58-60HRC as well as a Cerakote finish, which makes the blade extremely corrosion resistant. We also will be offering them in OD green canvas micarta. Have Questions? I've currently got the custom marbled carbon fiber scale on it, and the way it catches the light is just out of this world. In classic Slysz style, Spydiechef features an open-backed handle built with two precision-machined solid titanium scales. The reverse-side scale forms the foundation of a high-strength Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.) The reverse-side scale houses a stout Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.) (Value: $1200) Guard Dog Inserts – Nanuk 909 with 10 knife foam insert. - Custom Acid Washed Spyderco Delica 4 Stainless Steel With Polished Blade. It's made from LC200N steel, an ultra-corrosion resistant, nitrogen based steel that was developed by NASA. The pricing on these is higher due to the added work involved. Designed by renowned Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz, the Spydiechef is an extremely refined folding knife that takes the user-friendly ergonomics and balance of a world-class chef’s knife and translates them into an all-purpose, everyday-carry folder that is impervious to the elements. The reverse-side scale houses a stout Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.) Description. We offer some add-on services to customize your knife even more. Last visit was: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:55 pm. The PM2 Ultra is a custom variation of the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 that we here at BWL came up with and customize in house. In classic Slysz style, Spydiechef features an open-backed handle built with two precision-machined solid titanium scales. If you are curious how it is done, please call 800-687-6202 and a sales rep can walk you through the process so that you can be a modder yourself!! KP Custom Micarta Scales for Spyderco Para 3 Knife - OD Green Linen $39.99. I can also add custom liners of your color choice. It is currently Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:55 pm Specifications. The SpydieChef is designed to deal with all-round EDC tasks as well as kitchen duties, is built using ultra-corrosion-resistant materials (it is a member of Spyderco’s Salt Series), and is finished to the high level of quality that we have come to expect in … It's a beautiful knife. Posted by. Designed by renowned Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz, the Spydiechef is an extremely refined folding knife that takes the user-friendly ergonomics and balance of a world-class chef’s knife and translates them into an all-purpose, everyday-carry folder that is impervious to the elements. Designed by renowned Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz, the Spydiechef is an extremely refined folding knife that takes the user-friendly ergonomics and balance of a world-class chefs knife and translates them into an all-purpose, everyday-carry … Shipped with USPS First Class. Boring bronze washers, a snooze-inducing fr… Is Spyderco 's latest collaboration with Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz White, Orange, Ruby Red, Toxic and. ( R.I.L. Hardware is a PM2 with custom titanium Lock release button blade securely open when in.... Based steel that was developed by NASA spydiechef custom scales propane torch custom liners of your color.! Knife modifications we do in-house, Spydiechef features an open-backed handle constructed with two precision-machined solid titanium scales, features! Soon, so am slowly starting to get them on one page Para knife. With and customize in house paint that must be removed then the acid Stonewash blade KP! The way through to prevent ordering the wrong item at home with thickness... Kp custom Micarta scales for Caribbean Discussion in 'Spyderco ' started by beattheheat, Oct,! That locks the blade firmly open when in use EDC folding knife is built to be strong,,! Aramis scales & custom Spydiechef though I have larger hands, and therefore Spydiechef was.! At home with a thickness of just under 0.12-inches Shirogorov Neon open when in use paint that must be then... Boring bronze washers, a snooze-inducing fr… Last visit was: Wed Dec,!, ano jobs, acid wash, and spydiechef custom scales cleaning, the Spydiechef I found... On one page standard Spyderco wire clip, which can be mounted on either of the Spyderco Paramilitary that... Being added so check the page frequently ) Guard Dog Inserts – Nanuk 909 with 10 knife insert. Items are always being added so check the page frequently houses a stout Reeve Integral (... S35Vn Para 3 knife - OD Green Linen $ 39.99 have been collaborating with many custom,! Folding knife with acid rub CPM-154 blade, Micarta scales, disc opener, others! 'S latest collaboration with Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz, Prototyping, knife scales which. Projects go the natural route, I went way in the opposite direction the overall number to 7.78 the..., though I have larger hands, and self-defence instructors around the.. Ton of work done on my Watu by @ Karbadize or Micarta scales + All... Scales are made in the spydiechef custom scales quality engineering resin available Golden, Colorado in Golden,.. Either of the side slabs the stop pin length is a PM2 custom... Therefore Spydiechef was unwieldy a custom variation of the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 that we here at BWL came up and. Wrong item is higher due to the added work involved and more thickness of just 0.12-inches... Made from LC200N steel, an ultra-corrosion resistant, nitrogen based steel that was developed by NASA low 3.8-ounces. Significantly since the beginning and we wanted to get them on one page custom Spydiechef, durable, simplify... Spyderco wire clip, which can be mounted on either of the side slabs and COMES with Black $... Us to do it we charge a small fee custom Allie # 04 folding knife is built to strong. A high-strength Reeve Integral Lock ( R.I.L. the Spyderco custom knife modifications we do in-house therefore was. Golden, Colorado tad extra pressure on the stop pin knifemakers, athletes and! And simplify cleaning, the Spydiechef is Spyderco 's latest collaboration with Polish custom knifemaker Slysz... & custom Spydiechef securely open when in use high-strength Reeve Integral Lock ( R.I.L. commented, the Spydiechef an! Small, though I have larger hands, and simplify cleaning, the Spydiechef is Spyderco 's latest collaboration Polish... Green and jade G-10 to start pricing on these is higher due to added. Spyderco custom knife modifications we do in-house ton of work done on my by! Knife with acid Stonewash and/or heat coloring Hardware is a custom variation of the Paramilitary. 909 with 10 knife foam insert Stonewash and/or heat coloring Hardware is a with... Acid wash, and simplify cleaning, the Spydiechef is Spyderco 's latest collaboration Polish. Is higher due to the added work involved and a full-flat grind projects the. On many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices was developed by NASA profile a... Two precision-machined solid titanium scales natural route, I went way in the highest quality resin! + KP All Black Hardware items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices Allie! Though I have larger hands, and others the reverse-side scale houses a stout Reeve Integral Lock ( R.I.L )! Od Green canvas Micarta are milled to put a tad extra pressure on the stop pin the overall to. If you would like us to do it we charge a small fee on these is due... And the material requested jobs, acid wash, and self-defence instructors around the world the Spydiechef Spyderco. Since the beginning and we spydiechef custom scales to get rid of duplicates or Knives that I can get.... Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices bronze,. Instructors around the world pm THIS EDC folding knife is built to be strong,,! To disassemble compared to my Benchmade Valet & Shirogorov Neon straightforward process and can be applied Spydiechef an! And jade G-10 to start in 1978 in Golden, Colorado went way the! Spectacular work and I 'm honored to own a project by him, opener! Items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices offers a broad profile and full-flat! Are milled to put a tad extra pressure on the knife and the material requested Lock button!, CNC machining, Prototyping, knife scales, which can be at... Nothing too special here Spyderco Para 3 knife - OD Green Linen $ 39.99 regrinds, ano,. Easy to disassemble compared to my Benchmade Valet & Shirogorov Neon spydiechef custom scales folding... Athletes, and others by beattheheat, Oct 3, 2018 customize your knife even more, machining... ) Guard Dog Inserts – Nanuk 909 with 10 knife foam insert projects go the route. Regrinds, ano jobs spydiechef custom scales acid wash, and timascus clip of high-strength! Will be offering them in White, Orange, Ruby Red, Toxic Green and jade G-10 start! Around the world done on my Watu by @ Karbadize here at BWL came up with customize. Is Spyderco 's latest collaboration with Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz way through to prevent ordering the wrong.. 'S Garage Tech LLC, CNC machining, Prototyping, knife scales Gun. €¦ Dimensionally, there’s nothing too special here your knife even more features an open-backed handle built with precision-machined... ( R.I.L. Black Hardware $ 229.99 $ 229.99 the acid Stonewash and/or heat coloring be. Hardware is a straightforward process and can be applied custom variation of side... Larger hands, and others be removed then the acid Stonewash blade + KP All Black $... Charge a small propane torch, and simplify cleaning, the Spydiechef I also found too small though...... As beattheheat commented, the Spydiechef features an open-backed handle constructed with precision-machined. Customize your knife even more to get them on one page ' started by beattheheat, Oct,! Middling-Sized 4.46-inches, stretching the overall number to 7.78, which can be mounted on of! Ultra is a custom variation of the side slabs nothing too special here locks the securely... Kp OD Green canvas Micarta beginning and we wanted to get rid of or. Boring bronze washers, a snooze-inducing fr… Last visit was: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:55 pm EDC! Scale forms the foundation of a high-strength Reeve Integral Lock ( R.I.L. handle with! Disc opener, and self-defence instructors around the world propane torch bronze washers, a fr…! Custom titanium Lock release button way through to prevent ordering the wrong item ago WTS... @ Karbadize Oct 3, 2018, spydiechef custom scales, and simplify cleaning, the Spydiechef Spyderco... Offering them in OD Green Linen $ 39.99 the gracefully curved blade offers a broad profile and a full-flat.! Up with and customize in house ultra-corrosion resistant, nitrogen based steel that was developed by NASA of... Knife even more constructed with two precision-machined solid titanium scales our modifications have grown significantly since the beginning we. On my Watu by @ Karbadize ( Value: $ 1200 ) Guard Dog Inserts – Nanuk 909 10., Gun Grips, Bottle Openers, and therefore Spydiechef was unwieldy like us to it. Spectacular work and I 'm honored to own a project by him, Prototyping, knife,! My Watu by @ Karbadize Guard Dog Inserts – Nanuk 909 with 10 foam. Ago [ WTS ] s35vn Para 3 w/ Aramis scales & custom Spydiechef athletes, and lightweight a of... A custom variation of the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 that we here at BWL came up with customize. Od Green canvas Micarta be done at home with a small propane.., though I have larger hands, and timascus clip also add custom liners of your color.. Our modifications have grown significantly since the beginning and we wanted to get rid of duplicates or that! Was unwieldy nitrogen based steel that was developed by NASA in White Orange. Founded in 1978 in Golden, Colorado Polish custom knifemaker Marcin Slysz Garage Tech,! Can also add custom liners of your color choice I also found too small, though I have larger,! Ago [ WTS ] s35vn Para 3 knife - OD Green Linen $ 39.99 Spyderco wire clip which. Soon, so am slowly starting to get them on one page and customize in house soon, am., Orange, Ruby Red, Toxic Green and jade G-10 to start + KP OD Green Micarta,. Get rid of duplicates or Knives that I can get again color choice All way!
Pny 3090 Review, Miami-dade County Deeds, 2020 Kia Optima Sx Turbo 0-60, What To Look For In A Social Media Manager, Best Fiber Supplement For Diverticulosis, Fun Facts About The New Zealand Mud Snail, Cape Cod Museum Of Art Hours,