Thanks, Melanie! Our favorite local pizza place has a garlic butter herb braided crust that I absolutely swoon over. Mexican food is the best. With a few shortcuts, this spicy southwest chicken pizza is quick and easy to make and rivals our local takeout place! cheese, jalapenos, chicken (I had rotisserie on hand) , the sliced red onion, a few tablespoons of corn kernels, a few tbsps of chopped bell pepper, the chopped black olives, shredded cheddar, and a few shakes of dried cilantro.… Read more ». Bake in a 450° oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Top evenly with reserved chicken, reserved bacon, onion, olives, pepper jack and Muenster cheeses. Top with chicken and next 3 ingredients. This post has gotten entirely too long, so let me get to the recipe. Sprinkle 1/2 the cheese evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. this looks amazing. Secondly, I used pre-cooked chicken breast strips. Chipotle Chicken Pizza is a delicious California Pizza Kitchen copycat with chipotle salsa as the sauce, chunks of chicken, red onion, and Mexican cheese. I love the frozen ones from Udi’s and Rudi’s (which I guess are not the same company? We have ordered dozens of pizzas on their gluten free crust, and I’ve tried to tell myself they taste OK. Here are a couple others you might like! With those shortcuts, these southwest chicken pizzas were really quick to throw together. Garnish with cilantro. Get one of our Southwestern chicken pizza recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Learn how to cook great Southwestern chicken pizza . Drizzle with remaining chipotle sauce, if desired. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Samuel Warde is the author and chief editor of The Weary Chef, a friendly recipe blog featuring quick and easy recipes for all occasions. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. It’s too bad because there are good gluten-free pizza crusts to be had! Thanks to a few shortcuts, this tasty pizza is very quick and easy to make! Did you make this recipe… Friday night is pizza night at our house and we always look forward to the end of the week and this is one of our favorite pizza recipes. (Why would they change from a cute name to that far inferior one??) Arrange all the other toppings on top, ending with the cheddar cheese and cilantro. by: Andi Gleeson // updated: November 4, 2016 // 22 Comments. Adding fresh lettuce and tomatoes gives this pizza recipe … That’s one of my favorite parts too. Serve. Step 3. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Oh wow the enchilada sauce addition sounds so good! Grill pizza on pizza stone for 12-15 minutes, or until crust begins to brown, cheese is melted, and veggies start to brown. I forgot to add black olives to the pizza pictured, but they should be included to make this a true copycat recipe. Southwest Stuffed Baked Potatoes– Chop up leftover Southwest chicken and toppings and then stuff in a baked potato. Makes one 12-inch pizza. Arrange all the other toppings on top, ending with the cheddar cheese and cilantro. Add it to fresh salsa, sour cream, or guacamole for a Southwest taste. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Slice and serve! Spread the Laughing Cow cheese wedges over the thin pizza crust. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until lightly browned. I already told you that I usually use pre-made crusts, but this recipe also uses a couple other shortcuts. The beauty of this Southwest Chicken Pizza is that it’s just one of those recipes, that isn’t really a “recipe”. Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet. © The Weary Chef 2013-2019. Cook and stir until chicken is cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes. I just love southwest flavors so I can’t wait to try this! Well, I’ll tell you. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. I can’t wait to try this recipe with my family. Bake the pizza at 425 degrees for 30 minutes- or until the crust begins to brown. I used a Boboli-type crust, and created a hybrid between yours and another SW pizza recipe I had. Top with fresh tomatoes and green onions and serve immediately. Definitely cheaper and usually much better. Gorgeous! Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. The chicken strips came out great and definitely cut down on the prep time. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. California Pizza Kitchen uses imported Italian wood-fired ovens to bake the specialty pizzas. Bake 16-18 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Adding fresh lettuce and tomatoes gives this pizza recipe a fun sandwich flavor. Stir the chicken, cream cheese, 1/2 cup picante sauce and shredded cheese in a medium bowl and set aside. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and center is hot. In large bowl, combine cheese, chicken, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, corn, olives and seasoning; mix well. The fact is, they are sweet, grainy, and just yuck. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on half of each square. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Aldi Talk Starter-set, Pathfinder Full Plate 2, Meal Train Examples, Hickory Tree Growth Rate, 1 Lincoln Center Oakbrook Terrace,