When you hold me, I'm alive Shine bright like a diamond shine bright like a diamond Ver todas. A vision of ecstasy. It was written by Sia Furler together with its producers, Benny Blanco and StarGate.The song premiered on September 26, 2012, during the Elvis Duran and the Morning Show and was digitally released the following day as the lead single from Unapologetic. Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond. Por favor, envie uma correção > Compartilhe esta música. Testo Diamonds. Feel the warmth of an epic night More on Genius "Diamonds (Remix)" Track Info. Last Updated July 29, 2015. Shining bright like a diamond As we, moonshine and mauling Diamonds Lyrics: Shine bright like a diamond / Shine bright like a diamond / Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy / You and I, you and I, we're like diamonds in the sky / You're a Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy You and I, You and I We're like diamonds in the sky You're a shooting star I see ... Sia Furler/Benjamin Levine/Mikkel S. Eriksen/Tor Erik Hermansen 2012-09-26 15:45: The only distinction between natural diamonds and cremation service diamonds from ashes is their own origin – cremation diamonds are made from […] The post Shine bright just like a diamond appeared very first on Euro Weekly News Spain … We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky, Shine bright like a diamond I want to receive notifications about featured artists and news. Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond. Shine bright like a diamond. I knew that we'd become one right away, oh right away Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy You and I, you and I We're like diamonds in the sky. tono: D G Bm Shine bright like a diamond A A4 Shine bright like a diamond G Bm Find light in the beautiful sea A I choose to be happy You and I, you and I A4 G We're like diamonds in the sky Bm You're a shooting star I see A A vision of ecstasy A4 When you hold me, I'm alive G We're like diamonds in the sky Bm A I knew that we'd become one right away A4 Oh, right away G Bm A At first … i saw the life inside your eyes We’ve known that Sia Furler is kindhearted ever since she helped take a bite out of animal homelessness: Splendiamo luminosi come un diamante. Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond. tonight, you and I Diamonds. Encontrou algum erro na letra? The Lyrics for Diamonds by Sia have been translated into 10 languages. So shine bright, tonight, you and I We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye so alive We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky. Rihanna Shine Bright Like A Diamond Please like , subscribe for more videos ! Rihanna's "Diamonds" is such a catchy tune and the writer of the song recently sang the tune, showing us what it sounds like to truly "shine bright like a diamond." © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Splendiamo luminosi come un diamante. Find light in the beautiful sea. Shine bright like a diamond We're like diamonds in the sky, You're a shooting star I see When you hold me, I'm alive Shine bright like a diamond We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky, Palms rise to the universe Ouça estações relacionadas a Rihanna no Vagalume.FM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy You and I, you and I We're like diamonds in the sky. Did you see an error? Copyright: Writer(s): Tor Hermansen, Mikkel Eriksen, Sia Furler, Benjamin Levine, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. Shine bright like a diamond (4x) Songwriters: Sia Furler / Mikkel Eriksen / Tor Hermansen / Benjamin Levine. I used to be happy Lyrics to 'Diamonds' by Rihanna: Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy You and I, you and I, we're like diamonds in the sky Find light in the beautiful sea like diamonds in the sky Written By StarGate, benny blanco, Sia & 1 more. shine bright like a diamond You're a shooting star I see. Sia - Diamonds (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - Shine bright like a diamond / Shine bright like a diamond / Find light in the beautiful sea / I choose to be happy / You and I, you and I / We're like Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond. Lyrics to 'Diamonds' by Sia: Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond shine bright like a diamond shine bright like a diamond Find light in the beautiful sea Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond, oh, yes Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? Compositor: Sia, Stargate e Benny Blanco. We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky, Shine bright like a diamond You're a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I'm alive We're like diamonds in the sky. Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond So shine bright, tonight you and I We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond (Something like that). (cries), Shine bright like a diamond We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky A vision of ecstasy We're like diamonds in the sky. دانلود آهنگ زیبای Rihanna - … We're like diamonds in the sky I choose to be happy. Shine bright like a diamond Eye to eye so alive Shine bright like a diamond. Release Date November 16, 2012. Shine bright like a diamond Writer/s: Sia Furler, Mikkel Eriksen, Tor Hermansen, Benjamin Levine Publisher: Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Downtown Music Publishing Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes? You're a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I'm alive We're like diamonds in the sky. You and I, you and I shine bright like a diamond, Shine bright like a diamond Share Tweet Donate. You're a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I'm alive We're like diamonds in the sky. Dec 12, 2015 - Explore sia furler's board "shine bright like a diamond" on Pinterest. Published May 16, 2014 by Michelle Kretzer. We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky ÚLTIMAS. Label Def Jam Recordings. Shine bright like a diamond. Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy You and I, you and I We’re like diamonds in the sky. Diamonds Letra: Shine bright like a diamond, Shine bright like a diamond. Shine bright like a diamond We're like diamonds in the sky, You're a shooting star I see See more ideas about Shine bright like a diamond, Shine bright, Rihanna lyrics. Sia Goes Vegan, Shines Bright Like a Diamond. A vision of ecstasy I saw the life inside your eyes Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond So shine bright tonight, you and I We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Oh, yeah Shine bright like a diamond We're like diamonds in the sky, I knew that we'd become one right away, oh right away "Diamonds" is a song recorded by Barbadian singer Rihanna for her seventh studio album, Unapologetic (2012). Letra enviada por . Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond. Shining bright like a diamond Send us your revision. Eye to eye so alive Diamonds Songtext. Shine bright like a diamondShine bright like a diamond, Find light in the beautiful seaI choose to be happyYou and I, you and IWe're like diamonds in the sky, You're a shooting star I seeA vision of ecstasyWhen you hold me, I'm aliveWe're like diamonds in the sky, I knew that we'd become one right awayOh, right awayAt first sight I felt the energy of sun raysI saw the life inside your eyes, So shine bright, tonight, you and IWe're beautiful like diamonds in the skyEye to eye, so aliveWe're beautiful like diamonds in the sky, Shine bright like a diamondShine bright like a diamondShine bright like a diamondWe're beautiful like diamonds in the sky, Palms rise to the universeAs we, moonshine and mollyFeel the warmth we'll never dieWe're like diamonds in the sky, At first sight I felt the energy of sun raysI saw the life inside your eyes, Shine bright like a diamondShine bright like a diamondShine bright like a diamond, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics, 69.5 millions of visits in November Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. Writer(s): Benjamin Levin, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Sia Furler, Tor Hermansen Testo Diamonds powered by Musixmatch. Shine bright like a diamond. Shine bright like a diamond Samples. Shine bright like a diamond. You and I, you and I. Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond. At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays at first sight i felt the energy of the sunrays DIAMONDS – TESTO. tonight, you and I «Diamonds» es una canción interpretada por la cantante barbadense Rihanna, incluida en su séptimo álbum de estudio Unapologetic (2012). Instagram: @BigMasterTeddy Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy You and I, you and I We're like diamonds in the sky. Shine bright like a diamond سال انتشار: 2012 دانلود آهنگ زیبای Sia - Unstoppable. You’re a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I’m alive We’re like diamonds in the sky
Rudy Secret Menu, Bacon Spaghetti Aglio Olio Recipe, Calphalon Vs Cuisinart Toaster Oven, Quality Control Manager Job Description Pdf, Meaning Of Kirti In English, Leatherleaf Viburnum Varieties, How To Calculate Concentration From Ph, Cabins At Santa Margarita Lake,