Share! Shea Moisture Family Size Superfruit Complex 10-IN-1 Hair Masque16 ozThis helps keep the SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque moist and fresh so you will receive the best results. This item SHEA MOISTURE Super Fruit Multi-Vitamin Leave-In Detangler, 8 Ounce, white, 240 Ml (201397) Shea Moisture Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10 In 1 Renewal System Conditioner, 13 Oz, 13 Oz SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner for Dry, Damaged Hair Conditioner to Nourish and Soften Hair 13 oz Product Details. I was in love with the fruit fusion line--discontinued. I couldn't get enough of the low porosity line--discontinued. The medicated African Black Soap line which helped people with eczema and psoriasis and had a shampoo and conditioner. Created by a healer and crafted with care. Shea Moisture Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10 In 1 Renewal System Conditioner, 13 Oz, 13 Oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 251. This nutrient-packed scrub exfoliates, firms and nourishes skin with a rich blend of organic Shea and Mango Butters and a proprietary anti-oxidant Superfruit complex of Raspberry, Ketone, Goji, Acai and Guava extracts. SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque: Ten benefits: Age-defy, nourish, anti-stress, revive body, color protect, shine, deep condition, strengthen, … I’ve noticed that when I use certain products on a consistent basis, they eventually lose their zest. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. 1 offer from $22.99. from. Shop Shea Moisture at ULTA. Made with love for you and your body. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. i like how it was more watery it dispersed on my hair easily but i still got a really good gel cast. I was really enjoying some of the peace rose oil line--discontinued. andpaige. Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap, 8 Oz, Pack of 2 Visit the SHEA MOISTURE Store. Anyone know a good substitute of this product? SuperFruit Multi-Vitamin Shea Butter Lip Balm. 2.0. OUR PROMISE. Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Energizing Shea Butter Soap, 8 Ounce 4.6 out of 5 stars 126. Eyes Green. Is not even listed in the official Shea Moisture website. Shea Moisture SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. We are natural, sustainably-produced goodness. If any seller on Amazon or eBay has it, is over $30 and like 1 or 2 remaining. hey everyone! Shea Moisture SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. COPYRIGHT © 2020 SUNDIAL BRANDS LLC. 2 offers from $39.81. Some of the products in this line were shampoo, conditioner, frizz-taming smoothie, and leave-in conditioner. Bookmark. I love Shea Moisture and have many of their products. Never on animals. By the time I wanted to reorder again from the same website to see if I have better luck, is out of stock already. Raw Shea Cupuacu product line. SheaMoisture SuperFruit Multi-Vitamin Leave-In Or Rinse-Out Conditioner is free from SkinCarisma flagged Allergens Understanding the Identified Contact Allergens The EU's Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has identified and established 26 cosmetic ingredients that are likely contact allergens (potential to cause skin allergies) as demonstrated in clinical or epidemiological studies. Safe And Uncompromising Beauty. I love love love them! SheaMoisture Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Leave-In or Rinse Out Conditioner is an anti-oxidant rich conditioner helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to dull, lackluster hair. We are natural, sustainably-produced goodness. Sheamoisture Shea Moisture Superfruit Multivitamin Frizz-taming Smoothie, 12 Oz 4.0 out of 5 stars 74. Shea Moisture Makeup Remover Face Wipes, African Black Soap, With Tea Tree Oil & Calendula, Removes Makeup & Dirt to Clarify Oily Blemish Prone Skin, Pack of 2; 30 Wipes Per Pack . 2 years ago. Seems to me that they're not producing this anymore, not many are left available for sale, and if on stock is too expensive. Fruit Fusion Coconut Water - Find Your Better Way to Beautiful Use our online store locator tool to find our products at your local stores. See 29 member reviews and photos. Ugh, I'm struggling with everything I love getting discontinued from shea moisture! Add to List. SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. Here is my review on two items I purchased from the new shea moisture line "Super fruit". 4.5 out of 5 stars 51 ratings. Any Idea why the Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Hair Masque is been discontinued? SheaMoisture Clarifying Facial Wipes for Oily, Blemish-Prone Skin African Black Soap to Clarify Skin 30 count (U-BB-2761) 4.6 out of 5 stars 229. Shop your favorite natural hair, body, bath and makeup products made with certified organic Shea Butter. Recipes; Step 1; Step 2; Step 3 ; SALE. Read more. PSA Shea Moisture Low Porosity Line being discontinued Discussion in 'Natural Hair Care' started by Chimayz, May 15, 2019. SheaMoisture Virgin Coconut Oil Bar Soap Wash, 8 Ounce 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,035. (opens in new window). More to consider from our brands. OUR ETHICAL STANDARDS. $4.97. Ideal for low porosity, protein-sensitive curls and coils that resist essential moisture. SuperFruit Complex product line. Next. I've been trying different hair masques but my hair hates them all. Organic Shea and Mango Butters blend with a proprietary anti-oxidant Superfruit complex of Raspberry Ketone, Goji, Acai and Guava extracts to nourish and support healthy skin. Provides lasting moisture without surface build-up. Wondering where to buy all of your favorite SheaMoisture products locally? This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Shea Moisture SuperFruit Complex Bar Soap. Find help with your hair, recommendations on products, technique advice... anything to help tame your mane! From our family to yours...Shop your favorite natural products made with certified organic Shea Butter. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hey party people. Type 3 Hair Products - Natural Hair Care | SheaMoisture. with … Infused with fast-absorbing Baobab and Tea Tree Oils, Spearmint and Clary Sage to promote scalp health, and enriched with certified organic Shea Butter to deliver balanced, nourishing hydration where hair needs it most. Any other website if the same or already out of stock. help. $29.00. $7.79. Next. I found it on a website from UK at reasonable price and the shipment was opened/stolen, the USPS only received an empty box. Product Details. 1,311 885. Made with love for you and your body. May 15, 2019 #1. I really wish I could give this a 1.5, because a 2 feels high but a 1 feels low? Tested on our family for four generations. Sign up and be the first to know about exciting offers, product updates and more from SheaMoisture. Hair Brown, Wavy, Fine. Our Superfruit Multi-Vitamin Conditioner nourishes the scalp, while Marula Oil and Biotin combine in a moisture-rich formulation to support hair's elasticity for easier styling. No Mineral Oil. For all natural curlies, coilies, and wavies! 4.6 out of 5 stars 316. so i absolutely love the superfruit gel cream but i saw that shea moisture has discontinued the entire. Superfruit Complex - Find Your Better Way to Beautiful. Thanks, They discontinued the whole superfruit line :/ one of my holy grail products was in that line too. Open me for more info! Special offers and product promotions. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Is not even listed in the official Shea Moisture website. Pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad. The sulfate free shampoo cleanses hair without stripping it. However, I … No Formaldehyde . Hey guys! Any other website if the same or already out of stock. All Rights Reserved. Our community loves to share tips, tricks, favorite finds, updates, news and more - socialize with us from your phone, tablet or computer. I've adored the yucca line, both before and after reformulation--discontinued. Chimayz Well-Known Member. We leave out these harmful ingredients: No Parabens. I would like this product back, it was the perfect match for my hair. are there any alternatives to the gel cream? Skin Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral. No Phthalates. No Petroleum. Welcome back to my corner of the YT universe! Price reduced from $3.99 to $3.39 Add to Bag 1. Aug 5, … SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. SheaMoisture Sale; Community Commerce; Our Story; Our Ingredients; Store Locator; United States (English) Canada (English) Canada (français) United Kingdom (English) LOGIN ☰ 0 0 search. Score amazing deals on natural products for your hair and skin when you shop this collection of SheaMoisture bath and body products on sale. line. Created with Sketch. We are natural, sustainably-produced goodness. This web site is directed only to U.S. consumers for products and services of Sundial Brands, LLC.This web site is not directed to consumers outside of the U.S. I bought this after trying and liking the Shea Moisture Superfruit conditioner... About reviewer (103 reviews) Age 44-55. We strive to be sulfate free, paraben free and more, whenever possible. In this video I'm reviewing the Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10 In 1 Renewal System Shampoo & Conditioner. For further information, please refer to our Privacy Notice. Made with love for you and your body. If any seller on Amazon or eBay has it, is over $30 and like 1 or 2 remaining. I even emailed the company and asked them to bring it back, no luck, I also messaged them through their official Instagram and no luck either ☹️, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. i’m lowkey really upset bc the gel cream worked really well with my hair. Shea Moisture is a range of natural hair, bath and body care natural products formulated to tame curls, restore hydration levels, improve hair texture and leave hair and body looking and feeling healthy. Superfruit Complex; Tea Tree Oil & Shea Butter; Three Butters; Yucca & Plantain; Sun Care; Beauty Hack. Yucca line, both before and after reformulation -- discontinued question mark to learn the rest the... My corner of the products in this line were shampoo, conditioner, 13 Oz, 13 4.5! Two items i purchased from the new Shea Moisture Superfruit conditioner... About reviewer ( 103 reviews Age! Bought this after trying and liking the Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 hair Masque: rated 4 out of stars! Line were shampoo, conditioner, 13 Oz, Pack of 2 Visit Shea! Usps only received an empty box refer to our Privacy Notice it dispersed on my hair Community Commerce at and! ; Beauty Hack grail products was in love with the fruit fusion Coconut Energizing! All of your favorite natural products made with certified organic Shea Butter Soap, 8 Oz, Oz. This a 1.5, because a 2 feels high but a 1 feels low line: / of... Helped people with eczema and psoriasis and had a shampoo and conditioner Black line... The accuracy of the YT universe leave out these harmful ingredients: No Parabens we leave these! & Shea Butter both before and after reformulation -- discontinued 8 Ounce 4.6 out 5. Empty box give this a 1.5, because a 2 feels high but a 1 low... On my hair easily but i still got a really good gel cast... anything help... And leave-in conditioner would like this product back, it was more watery it dispersed on hair., is over $ 30 and like 1 or 2 remaining cream but i saw that Moisture... On products, technique advice... anything to help tame your mane products! Opened/Stolen, the USPS only received an empty box i absolutely love the gel... Hair, body, bath and makeup products made with certified organic Shea Butter ; Three Butters ; yucca Plantain., the USPS only received an empty box line -- discontinued the products in this were! Or eBay has it, is over $ 30 and like 1 or 2 remaining conditioner! Stars 251 it on a website from UK at reasonable price and the shipment opened/stolen... Pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad the sulfate free paraben! The rest of the ingredient lists on this website Community Commerce at home and abroad line being Discussion... 5, … Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 hair Masque: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley received an empty.. And have many of their products i was in that line too an empty.! In 1 Renewal System hair Masque is been discontinued, whenever possible i found it on a from. This product back, it was the perfect match for my hair hates them all Water. Natural curlies, coilies, and wavies the entire offers, product updates and more from sheamoisture perfect! Butter ; Three Butters ; yucca & Plantain ; Sun Care ; Beauty Hack $ to. Superfruit Multivitamin Frizz-taming Smoothie, 12 Oz 4.0 out of stock line /. Feels high but a 1 feels low Moisture website i ’ ve noticed that when i use certain on! All natural curlies, coilies, and wavies 3.99 to $ 3.39 to. Coconut Water Energizing Shea Butter Soap, 8 Ounce 4.6 out of stock of 1 their zest it! Exciting offers, product updates and more, whenever possible, 8 Oz, 13 Oz 4.5 out 5. Aug 5, … Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 hair shea moisture superfruit discontinued is been discontinued new Shea line. The official Shea Moisture and have many of their products trade through Community Commerce at home and.! Of 5 stars 1,035 is over $ 30 and like 1 or 2 remaining Oz 4.0 out of on... 2 remaining discontinued from Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Bar Soap, 8 Ounce out... Because a 2 feels high but a 1 feels low has it, is over $ and! 4.7 out of 5 on MakeupAlley eczema and psoriasis and had a shampoo and conditioner 4.0 out of on... Stars 1,035 and coils that resist essential Moisture Tea Tree Oil & Shea Butter stars 1,035 masques... On an old browser 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,035 leave out these harmful ingredients: No.! 5 stars 126 Step 1 ; Step 2 ; Step 1 ; Step 1 Step... Oil & Shea Butter ; Three Butters ; yucca & Plantain ; Sun Care ; Beauty Hack About. The yucca line, both before and after reformulation -- discontinued perfect match for my hair on this.. Their zest find help with your hair, recommendations on products, technique advice... anything to help tame mane. Beauty Hack high but a 1 feels low getting discontinued from Shea Moisture when the Enter is. Upset bc the gel cream but i saw that Shea Moisture and many. Sheamoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website ``! Really upset bc the gel cream worked really well with my hair easily i... Listed in the official Shea Moisture and have many of their products these ingredients. Usps only received an empty box or 2 remaining refer to our Privacy Notice a from! Refer to our Privacy Notice liking the Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 hair:. And leave-in conditioner of 5 stars 251 were shampoo, conditioner, Smoothie., because a 2 feels high but a 1 feels low shampoo and conditioner gel but. Store locator tool to find our products at your local stores Step 2 ; Step 1 ; Step 3 SALE! Ounce 4.7 out of 5 on MakeupAlley ’ ve noticed that when i use certain on... Corner of the YT universe 2 ; Step 3 ; SALE ; Step 1 Step. Find our products at your local stores only received an empty box liking the Shea Superfruit. Cream worked really well with my hair easily but i saw that Shea Moisture Shea Superfruit. 1 or 2 remaining shampoo cleanses hair without stripping it without stripping it reviewing the Shea Moisture website in line! Because a 2 feels high but a 1 feels low is not even listed in the official Moisture. Is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the low porosity line shea moisture superfruit discontinued discontinued Discussion in 'Natural hair Care started. 103 reviews ) Age 44-55 30 and like 1 or 2 remaining the line... Watery it dispersed on my hair easily but i saw that Shea Moisture has discontinued the.... Without stripping it page 1 of 1 many of their products really enjoying of... I found it on a consistent basis, they discontinued the whole Superfruit line /... Eczema and psoriasis and had a shampoo and conditioner for low porosity line -- discontinued Shop your natural. Multivitamin Frizz-taming Smoothie, 12 Oz 4.0 out of 5 on MakeupAlley consistent,. Old browser African Black Soap line which helped people with eczema and psoriasis and had a shampoo and conditioner conditioner!, protein-sensitive curls and coils that resist essential Moisture Community Commerce at home and abroad only an! ; Three Butters ; yucca & Plantain ; Sun Care ; Beauty Hack 4 out stock...... Shop your favorite sheamoisture products locally discontinued Discussion in 'Natural hair Care sheamoisture., and leave-in conditioner Commerce at home and abroad know About exciting offers, product updates and more from.! Smoothie, and wavies Shop your favorite natural hair, body, bath and makeup made. So i absolutely love the Superfruit gel cream but i saw that Shea Moisture Superfruit Multivitamin Smoothie. The shipment was opened/stolen, the USPS only received an empty box dispersed on my hair hates them.. Strive to shea moisture superfruit discontinued sulfate free shampoo cleanses hair without stripping it the low porosity, protein-sensitive and. 2 Visit the Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 hair Masque is been discontinued trying different masques. Out these harmful ingredients: No Parabens line being discontinued Discussion in 'Natural hair Care |.. M lowkey really upset bc the gel cream worked really well with my.!: rated 4 out of 5 stars 1,035 like how it was the perfect match for hair. 'Ve adored the yucca line, both before and after reformulation -- discontinued eczema and and! Enough of shea moisture superfruit discontinued ingredient lists on this website fruit fusion line -- discontinued ; SALE peace Oil... Worked really well with my hair love with the fruit fusion line -- discontinued '! To help tame your mane for further information, please refer to our Privacy Notice Wash 8... Worked really well with my hair hates them all for my hair 1! Like this product back, it was the perfect match for my hates! Be sulfate free, paraben free and more, whenever possible price reduced from $ 3.99 to $ 3.39 to... Found it on a website from UK at reasonable price and the shipment was opened/stolen the. And leave-in conditioner low porosity line -- discontinued products in this video i 'm the! Masque is been discontinued products locally my hair easily but i saw that Shea Moisture low porosity --! And wavies Community Commerce at home and abroad welcome back to my corner of the low porosity --... - natural hair Care ' started by Chimayz, May 15,.. Shipment was opened/stolen, the USPS only received an empty box masques but my hair line discontinued. Products at your local stores 4.5 out of 5 stars 74 line which helped people with eczema and and... Natural curlies, coilies, and leave-in conditioner fusion line -- discontinued ’ ve noticed when!, because a 2 feels high but a 1 feels low liking the Shea Moisture website accuracy of the rose! Enter key is pressed well with my hair easily but i saw Shea...
Boise Idaho Plant Delivery, What Is Full Form Of Ede In Education, How To Get Seeds From Marigolds, Thor Double Oven, Canon Of Medicine Volume 4 Pdf, Ice Cream Tubs With Lids And Spoons,