Hari Raya Puasa translation in Malay-English dictionary. Human translations with examples: dad, happy, speech, sarawak iban, miss you alot, happy birthday. Found 0 sentences matching phrase "Hari Raya Puasa".Found in 0 ms. Showing page 1. Human translations with examples: holiday, hari raya, observance, daily wage, i love you. It means 'Happy Eid al-Fitr '. Eid al-Fitr is known as Hari Raya Puasa in Singapore and Malaysia and is celebrated with great enthusiasm as it marks the end of Ramadan, the month of fasting. Selamat Hari Raya Puasa! You mean Selamat Hari Raya. Translation for 'hari raya' in the free Indonesian-English dictionary and many other English translations. Contextual translation of "selamat hari raya galungan" into English. Hari Raya greetings by PM Lee, President Halimah, Ministers Heng, Masagos & Iswaran. Hari Raya Aidilfitri in English translation and definition "Hari Raya Aidilfitri", Dictionary English-English online. Contextual translation of "selamat hari raya" into English. It's a common Malay Eid greeting which translates as "Happy Eid al … But, it’s not to be confused for Hari Raya Haji, which follows on 31 July – they’re different days of celebration for the Muslim community in Singapore and around the world. Selamat literally means "safe" and Hari Raya is the Malay name for Eid. English words for hari raya include feast day and feast-day. Below is the full text of the leaders' Hari Raya greetings on Channel 5 and Suria: In this sentence ' selamat hari raya ' means - happy raya day. Raya is an occasion/celebration. As the common Raya greeting goes “Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin”, which basically translates to, ‘Happy Aidilfitri’ and ‘I seek forgiveness from you’. Selamat stands for happy. Find more Malay words at wordhippo.com! It’s almost time for the Festival of Breaking the Fast, which falls on 24 May this year.
Greenworks Pro 60v Trimmer, Outdoor Edge Swingblade, Plumeria Alba Common Name, Is Milkweed Poisonous To Deer, Is The California Train Museum Open, History Taking In Mental Health Nursing, What Can I Use Instead Of Onion Soup Mix, Garnier Light Complete Vitamin C Booster Serum, Teaching Parts Of A Book Kindergarten,