Always smiling and attentive. The farmers wife made us an awesome drink by adding lemon and ginger to the sugar cane juice. There aren't many in full sun. We loved it even better than our first trip two years ago (we traveled in November last time and experienced the end of the rainy season). We saw sand pit sugar processing plant. Please see our partners for more details. The RIU Guanacaste is much more lush and green. Get your quote! The grounds are gorgeous - great job done by the gardeners. If you drive around the country in the dry season it's a wonder a cow survives at all with how dry it is! A few more places to sit would be good though - I found many people had to stand around to listen - maybe moving some of the small tables and chairs from the lobby bar out to the main lobby each night would fix that. I am planning to stay 3 nights in this area. The nightly entertainment was just ok. There aren't many in full sun. I especially liked the live music each night in the lobby. We had no complaints whatsoever. The only negative comment I would make would be that beef is tougher than what you'd find in Canada/US. RiuHotelsandResorts, Online Reputation Manager at Hotel Riu Guanacaste, responded to this review. Not an issue - at all. I especially loved my mojitos and they were always served with a smile.As mentioned before, we did an early morning walk along the beach every morning and occasionally we would walk back down a path near the Monkey Bar to along the front of the hotels and back to ours...in the hope of seeing a glimpse of the monkeys in the trees. has anyone been to Riu Palace Guanacaste. We did see some holiday-makers that treated the staff like second rate citizens and there were instances where I had to apologize for someone else's rudeness. He lived in the pool though as the pool was great and made lots of friends during our stay. Most are shaded by pergolas or palapas/palm trees. Guanacaste Province in northwestern Costa Rica is a tourist destination of incredible natural beauty where you can enjoy heavenly beaches, grasslands, and forests. Both properties are in the same bay and both beaches are connected and extend to the south a fair distance. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. This 5-star all inclusive resort promises the best and delivers even more. Regardless the entertainment staff give it their all (especially Daniella) and work hard to keep people entertained. 13K likes. If you're expecting that - don't travel to the Pacific Ocean coast. The bars were nice and made anything you asked for. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. This was our second time to the area. We ate at both places. You'll be in the back rows in the shade. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Service picked up again after the day reprieve but it was sad to see many of the staff look discouraged from receiving a poor review. The RIU Guanacaste is much more lush and green. Everyone was friendly and genuinely there to have a good time. We also rode horses on the beach and through the jungle which you can book right on the beach. I wasn't able to book a wheelchair accessible room through the website (a failing by itself), so had to call their reservation line. The swim up bar was very nice and the smoothies were fresh fruit delicious ! There is also a 4 bottle free liquor dispenser right in your room above a minibar which they restock every other day or when you ask. I arrived in Guanacaste after nearly four hours on the road from San Jose. The food at both are nearly identical. At the Palace the live music sets up outside the buffet so you can sit at your table and eat and listen to the music which we did nearly every night two years ago. There are more of them and they have a good mix of sun and shade. This tour includes: pick up by boat at the hotel, bilingual captain, drinks and lunch. In order to apply for a renewal of vows ceremony is a must to send a photocopy from the legal marriage certificate of your home country. Stay in a family suite with two bedrooms and bathrooms. Some people wrote of a sewer smell in the rooms and around the pool bar. With a resort that was full and everyone using the washrooms by the pool - they worked hard every day - all day - to keep the washrooms clean and supplied. The entire resort is incredibly clean and well kept. In the morning around 9:00 there are tour guides sitting in the bar area who will tell you about all the tours available. We ate at a local restaurant and watched the prepare a traditional lunch. There are more of them and they have a good mix of sun and shade. We went for R&R so we didn't do any excursions this time but I do highly recommend the day trip that includes horseback riding, zip lining, lunch, mud bath and hot springs. The Hotel Riu Guanacaste and the Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica face Playa Matapalo, an idyllic beach for getting away from the crowds, practicing sports like fishing, diving, sailing, snorkeling, canoeing, and enjoying incredible sunsets. The Riu Guanacaste is perfect if you just want to decamp to the beach each day. The grounds are gorgeous - great job done by the gardeners. Fernando, the photographer, while not a RIU employee should also be commended for his fantastic personality and positive promotion of the resort. The Hotel Riu Guanacaste is a beautiful all inclusive Costa Rica resort located on Matapalo Beach on the magnificent Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. RIU Palace is the most elegant category in the RIU hotel chain, with hotels that meet the highest standards in terms of luxury, excellence and sophistication, creating a unique experience. We really enjoyed our 5 night stay. Otherwise - the resorts are exactly the same. It is true however I think it comes from reclaimed well water they use to water the grounds/trees in the morning. This hotel, fully prepared to provide the best service to its customers, has four swimming pools (one with a swim-up bar), jacuzzi, gym, sauna and a wellness center "Renova Spa" with different treatments and massages. The trees on the beach provided shade and the vendors on the beach did not hound you. Scuba, boat trips and beach massage services were cancelled for part of the week due to high winds but it didn't seem to deter many from lounging on the beach and going into the ocean. We would see crazy people getting up at 6am, if not earlier, going to the pool and laying their towels down. The drink service in the evening by the show is slower and not as plentiful as the Palace. Great job to all of them!More. I didn't see a single mosquito all week and no ants like others were reporting. It's about a 45 minute drive from the airport as well but it's a very safe country so don't be put off by the distance to get there. We're not ocean people so we loved the pools. The Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica (All Inclusive 24h), is located in Guanacaste, Costa Rica on the edge of the beach of Matapalo. I liked the beach area at the Guancaste better and we also got to watch baby turtles crawling out of the sand where they were rescuing them.
Crkt Ignitor Price, Electrical House Wiring Materials Names, Avocado Ice Pops Filipino Recipe, Ergonomic Keyboard Logitech, Determinant Of 4x4 Matrix Calculator, Outdoor Edge Razor-pro Saw Combo, Otala Lactea Care,