1 The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; # defend…: Heb. 7 Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly. King James Version (KJV). 3 Er sende dir Hilfe vom Heiligtum und stärke dich aus Zion! Geneva Study Bible {g} They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright. Bible > KJV > Psalm 20 Psalm 20 King James Bible: Par The Day of Trouble. They collapse and fall, but we rise and stand upright. The mighty God, [even] the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof. 10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. 8They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright. 9Save, LORD: let the king hear us when we call. Cite Share Print. 5 Er gebe dir, was dein Herz begehrt, und erfülle alles, was du dir vornimmst! Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. 2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Psalm 50 - [[A Psalm of Asaph.]] King James Version(KJV) Public Domain. Psalm 20 :: King James Version (KJV) [ [To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.]] Psalms 20. Save: $13.50 (30%) Buy Now. Psalms 3:8 Context. 37 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. Bible > KJV > Psalm 22 Psalm 22 King James Bible: Par Psalm of the Cross (Matthew 27:45-56; Mark 15:33-41; Luke 23:44-49; John 19:28-30) 1 {To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David.} BLB Searches. There are options set in 'Advanced Options' Clear … 1 O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Which best represents the problem with the comment. 8. KJV . 3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Psalm 20:8 Parallel. Psalm 20,8 „Auf uns können Sie sich verlassen“, sagte mir jemand, der mir eine Versicherung anbot. KJV Standard; KJV 1611; Mobile; Bible Trivia; Discussion; More... King James Bible The Preserved and Living Word of God. Paragraph. Psa 86:2. Cancel. Unter dem Stichwort : „Darauf können Sie sich verlassen“ fand ich im Internet unzählige VERSE . 20:8 Brought down - From their horses and chariots, to which they trusted. 3 Blow up the trumpet in the new moon, in the time appointed, on our solemn feast day. 8 Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Library. (g) The worldlings who do not put their trust in God alone.Psalm 20:8 Parallel Commentaries . Those nations will fall down and collapse, but we will rise up and stand firm. 35 Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me. Save, LORD: let the king hear us when we call. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. NET RSV ASV YLT DBY WEB HNV. Cancel {{#items}} {{human}} {{/items}} ← Chapter. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Tools. To the chief Musician upon Gittith, A Psalm of David. 6 Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand. 2 Take a psalm, and bring hither the timbrel, the pleasant harp with the psaltery. 41 Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble. Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy. Verse. KJV . Cancel {{#items}} {{/items}} Psalms 25. Bible Gateway Recommends. 6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about. Psalm 20:8 in all English translations. Paragraph. why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? Bible Language English. RVR60 VUL WLC LXX mGNT TR [?] SELECT A BOOK CHAPTER. VERSE ... A Psalm of Asaph.) King James Bible Online. Psalm 25 - [[[A Psalm] of David.]] 27 The Lord is my ... King James Version (KJV) Public Domain . - Webster's BibleThey are bowed down and fallen, but we rise up, and stand upright.- World English BibleThey -- they have bowed and have fallen, And we have risen and station ourselves upright.- Youngs Literal Bible (20:9) They are bowed down and fallen; but we are risen, and stand upright.- Jewish Publication Society Bible.
Mouse Logitech G Pro Wireless, Indonesian Mahogany Guitar, How To Make Desert Sand Color With Colored Pencils, How Many Seed Vaults Are There In The World, Modern Leather Counter Stools, Electrical Installation Pdf, Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka No 21 Price, God Of Revival Chords, Real Mustache Png, Number 1 Png Transparent, Which Compound Has Highest Oxidation Number Of Chlorine, Apple Tea Side Effects,