I will share the kind words with the rest of our team. Apts broke into night and day, lastnight with tenant home. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. I highly recommend Park Place if you’re looking for a new home. Park Place Apartments provides gracious southern living on 42.5 acres of rolling Kentucky bluegrass. It is so nice to hear that you are enjoying your time at Park Place. Another concern I had upon moving to apartment living was noisy neighbors. Anytime a maintenance problem arises, the issue is addressed quickly and efficiently. This community supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the ability to enter, tour, and exit the property without staff assistance. I could not be happier with my choice of living space. Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Named by the Lexington Apartment Association as Lexington's "Most Beautiful Apartment Community", Park Place offers residents over fifteen luxury-style floor plans. Find Park Place Apartments in Lexington with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. There are no reviews for this property. It took me 4 months to find my sweet apartment after a separation/divorce and moving out of my home of 18 years. Shoppers appreciate having the largest mall in Kentucky, Fayette Mall. I am totally happy here and have never thought to look elsewhere. I put in another maintenance request, and an older guy looked at the outdoor unit. has rentals available ranging from 875-1773 sq ft. I have been here 4 years with no major issues, and anything minor has been taken care of promptly and professionally. Our experience with maintenance issues has been prompt and problems have been resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. from $1,015 1—3 bed . Park Place Apartments offers spacious floor plans with well-designed interiors on 42 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in Lexington, Kentucky. That is when we found Park Place. See all available apartments for rent at Park Plaza Apartments in Lexington, KY. Park Plaza Apartments has rental units ranging from 382-1068 sq ft starting at $855. I fell in love with the vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace and a balcony so large it accommodated my full size outdoor furniture with room to spare. Find all the places to go in your neighborhood! We are sad to see you all go, but please think of us should you ever find yourselves back in Kentucky! We agree-the location couldn't be more convenient. Find apartments for rent at Park Place Apartments-Great Move-In Special! We've been VERY happy here, and in fact, spoiled rotten with the wrap around balcony and the jetted garden tub! I had set the thermostat to 67 before I went to bed. The landscaping is beautiful and meticulously attended. Margaret & Troy Radford. Park Plaza is situated next door to the new, state-of-the-art City Center and is within walking distance to Lexington’s finest restaurants, shopping centers and nightlife. I put in another maintenance request, and the young kid came back this morning. Park Place comes highly recommended. The grounds are well kept, there is plenty of parking, and I feel safe to walk our dog after dark. Park Place Apartments offers spacious floor plans on 42 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in Lexington, Kentucky. I moved in here four years ago, and have had trouble with the air conditioning ever since. We love that you feel Park Place is home for you, as do so many of our residents. My family moved from a large home to a 2 bed/2 bath in November. The buildings are designed that way. We love the location and convenience of being close to Fayette Mall, the interstate, and work. As far as location, it cannot be beat. I moved to Park Place in the Summer of 2015. The office staff are helpful and friendly. Because of the spectacular, park-like grounds and meticulous landscaping, living here feels a lot like living in an upscale neighborhood. We are honored that you have chosen Park Place as your home for so many years. Quick maintenance team! As a graduate student, I am one of the youngest in the community that I'm aware of. Thank you so much for the excellent review! The management is very responsive, starting from the time I sent them an email from this site. With lush lawns for walking my dogs, high ceilings for that elegant look and feel, to the cozy fireplace and screened-in porch I knew that it was my next cozy home and I would be happy there. Recently awarded Lexington's Best Apartment Community by Lexington Herald-Leader readers, Park Place is conveniently located at the corner of Man O' War and Tates Creek Road with easy access to downtown, the University of Kentucky and Transylvania University. That is our goal, and your kind words help us to know that our hard work is paying off! The staff is always friendly and helpful, with maintenance very responsive to any issues that may arrive. A- epIQ Rating. It stops cooling after about 3-4 hours and won’t switch back on again. My pup loves it too, and we couldn't be happier with moving to a new city and choosing Park Place! See apartments for rent at Park Hills Apartments in Lexington, KY on Zillow.com. Now offering $400 off first full month on a 12-month lease! Outdoor enthusiasts delight in the city’s thriving cycling community, as well as hiking the many trails in and near Lexington. We are so glad you mentioned that it is a wonderful place to have a pet-we think so too! Staff is friendly, the grounds are beautiful, amenities are bountiful, and the apartments are amazing. Hardwood floor is gorgeous along with marble fire places. I sarcastically commented that maybe it was all in my imagination. Would never live here again. Alot of crime in complex. Recently awarded Lexington's Best Apartment Community by Lexington Herald-Leader readers, Park Place is conveniently located at the corner of Man O' War and Tates Creek Road with easy access to downtown, the University of Kentucky and Transylvania University. I am a student and was originally concerned about the price, but quickly realized that the investment is beyond worth the benefits. I have been happily surprised to have never heard a peep out of a neighbor! After a year there, I checked with Park Place again. Regarded as the Horse Capital of the World, Lexington is home to a number of horse farms and all kinds of equestrian events. These were the first apartments we looked at together in college and worked towards moving into. Our resident's positive experience is our top priority. I will share your compliment of the maintenance staff to the team. 4 reviews of Park Place Apartments "I've lived at Park Place Apts. Great location! Overall, the property is quiet and the residents are friendly. I live on a building that abuts Man o' War so what I hear is traffic noise from outside the community. After living here for over a year I love it even more! He said, “Maybe it is.” We have a private patio where I see cardinals and blue jays almost every day. Each apartment features a large living room, kitchen with a bar area connecting to the living rom and a private balcony. Nothing is further than a 10-minute drive from this location, so I'd say whatever brings you to Lexington, this would be a great place to land! The community feels safe and we have experienced no issues with car break-ins that sometimes occur at other rental properties. He tried to claim the failure was due to the natural operation of the new thermostat. Email me listings and apartment related info. It’s a quiet & safe place, there are never any cops up there responding to noise complaints, fights, or domestic disturbances, not that I’ve ever seen. My husband and I have lived here for the last three years. Shoppers will appreciate Park Plaza Apartments proximity to Shops At Lexington Center, Tattersall's Shoppes, and University Plaza. I am so glad to hear that you feel your move to Park Place was the best decision! Maintenance staff are very friendly though. Rented at park place for 3 years. All Rights Reserved. The mature trees around our property certainly attract a variety or birds. If you are looking for an apartment community that feels like home.....Park Place IS the place. He left around 7:30, and I went to bed at 9:00. I live in a beautiful 2 bed 2 1/2 bath Townhome. Park Plaza is ideally located near Transylvania University and the University of Kentucky's campuses. Very responsive to any needs--fast replacement of light bulbs, trash pick up AT the door, beautiful landscaping, spacious apartments--what more could you ask for? Park Place Apartments. When I told him the same problem existed before he’d installed the new thermostat, he reluctantly offered to call their HVAC contractor. Rental staff are often rude & curt. With this amenity, I am saving money that I would have spent on a gym membership elsewhere. Pricing, specials and availability are subject to change at any time. Park Place Apartments offers pet-friendly apartment rentals with all of the modern conveniences you need for your active lifestyle. The grounds are immaculately kept all year round and truly have a neighborhood feel, with plenty of beautiful trees and options for walking. Yesterday afternoon, some kid came by and replaced the thermostat with a Google Nest thermostat and assumed it was fixed. The neighbors are all friendly, and we’ve had no issues with the management. Snow and ice removal have been dealt with promptly and have not been a problem. The complex features a 425-space seven story parking structure, with residential units beginning at the eighth floor. The moment I first drove in I knew I had found my new home. Park place is a great place to live. Park Place Apartments-Great Move-In Special! We love it! Great pet areas for walking dogs, do wish they would fence in a spot to let them off leash. At Park Place our highest priority is the happiness of our residents, so it is wonderful to hear that you are enjoying your time with us! Experience the best in Lexington apartment living at Park Place Apartments! The apartments units are well thought out, spacious and comfortable. As he was leaving, he again suggested that I just wasn’t used to operating the new thermostat. We love when former residents come back to Park Place! The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. See a collection of beautiful community photos! Thank you so much for your positive feedback, it means the world! It was meant to be! Sports fans enjoy the horse races at the Red Mile and Wildcats basketball games at Rupp Arena. Thank you for your continued residency and kind words. From the beginning we were impressed with the outstanding leasing and maintenance staff. The office staff and maintenance are always willing to listen and very accommodating. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. We have 43 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and residents are more than welcome to walk their pet anywhere throughout the property. The units themselves are nice and clean. 24 hr security price same as here. See our list of amenities our residents enjoy daily! We've worked with several of the ladies in the office and have always left smiling! The only thing wrong with Park Place is that it makes you forget all about house hunting. Great apartment, great staff, and a wonderful location. I moved into Park Place in July of last year. The leasing office is open seven days a week so if something is needed, residents can easily contact one of the helpful staff. Safer to pay and leave. As a resident, you will have access to top shelf amenities that include a complimentary Starbucks Coffee Bar, gourmet outdoor kitchen, 24-fitness center, a cozy fire pit and more. The leasing experience was amazingly simple, and the maintenance staff has always attended to any issues in a timely and efficient manner, even coming after hours when needed. Park Plaza Apartments offers Studio-2 bedroom rentals starting at $855/month. I drove to Lexington and looked at numerous apartments before I made my choice. No place to walk pets. We've only lived here a month so far but love it! It's way over priced and they will get you when you move out, continously overcharging on your way out. I like that there are only 4 apartments per side. Thank you for taking the time to review our property. For just a little more money, I got more floor space, more storage space, and an attached garage. Commute to Downtown Nicholasville . *Restrictions Apply. Park Place Apartments 4030 Tates Creek Rd Lexington, KY 40517 Phone: 859-273-7464 * Call for availability! After a one-year hiatus — no problems last summer — it’s doing the same thing it’s always done. Maintenance is excellent and responds quickly. Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I moved here in April from out of state. Park Place Apartments offers luxury apartments and the very best in Lexington apartment living. The neighborhood is very quiet. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Finding a job after graduation is hard enough, but finding housing outside the realm of college/campus life is a hassle. Very spacious and lots of windows. Office staff are friendly and accommodating. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Everyone is very friendly, the apartments are in beautiful condition and have some amazing features. Avoid this place and rent elsewhere...anywhere else is better than here. The apartments are larger than many available on the market in Lexington. Read 128 reviews of Park Place Apartments in Lexington, KY to know before you lease. I said I would appreciate that. I will certainly share your feedback with the rest of our team. Park Place Apartments offers spacious floor plans on 42 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in Lexington, Kentucky. 5 minutes from the mall and The Summit, 15 minutes or less from downtown, the interstate, and Keeneland. Park Plaza Apartments is located at 120 E Main St, Lexington, KY 40507 in the Central Downtown neighborhood. Now Offering $400 Off Your First Full Month! -J.G. The maintenance staff is prompt, friendly, and considerate of your space. 35 min 56 min 60+ min View Routes. Very clean. is located in Lexington, Kentucky in the 40517 zip code. We just moved into Park Place Apartments last October, and the customer service here is unbelievable! Park Place Apartments offers spacious floor plans on 42 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in Lexington, Kentucky. The location is excellent with convenient shopping and easy access to other parts of the city. Lots of amenities. Apartment Description. They're fast with small maintenance repairs such as light bulbs, but it did take almost a week to get a new dryer when mine quit on me. Easily search through a wide selection of apartments for rent in Park Place, Lexington, Fayette County, KY, and view detailed information about available rentals including floor plans, pricing, photos, amenities, interactive maps, and thorough property descriptions. Welcome to Park Place Apartments. Thank you for taking time to review our property. Park Place Apartments-Great Move-In Special! I am sorry you had a negative experience during the three years you chose to live with us. We are so happy to hear that you and your pup are enjoying your time at Park Place so far! Recently awarded Lexington's Best Apartment Community by Lexington Herald-Leader readers, Park Place is conveniently located at the corner of Man O’ War and Tates Creek Road with easy access to downtown, the University of Kentucky and Transylvania University. Positive feedback like this is what drives our desire for our residents to have the best possible experience at Park Place. There’s also opportunities for community gatherings year round so you can meet your neighbors or come together for a good cause. Wow, over 17 years! The gym is fully equipped and is now being renovated to include a fitness on-demand center with over 300 virtual classes. The amenities are great- brand new fitness center and the only apartments I’m aware of in Lex with an indoor basketball court. The management takes excellent care of the property and makes me proud to have visitors. The area is nice, lots of green space. Moving from a house to this apartment gives me no sense of lost space. The first chance we got we jumped and haven't looked back since. RENTCafé is your one-stop shop for finding a great new apartment in Park Place, Lexington, Fayette County, KY. Park Place is by far the best apartment complex in Lexington. If you're looking for a new place to live, this is a great place! I heartily do not recommend living here. - Kelly Goffinet, My husband and I have lived here going on four years and couldn't love it more. Feels like a home. Art lovers savor the plentiful art galleries, including Lexington Art League, Institute 193, and the Lyric Theatre and Cultural Center. We are glad you are here! Thank you! Life here is quiet and carefree. Rate & Review Park Place Apartments-Great Move-In Special! Restrictions may apply. Search for other Apartments in Lexington … The apartments are spacious and comfortable with easy access parking. I lived here before, this place is really a drag. Contact the property for more details. Resident appreciation is highly valued and staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed! When I need any type of general maintenance, and it's been very few times, the crew is always courteous and respectful if I am there when they come and are prompt after I leave a message concerning my issue. Property Manager at Park Place Apartments-Great Move-In Special!, responded to this review: Wendy and Brittany-We are so happy to hear that you all are enjoying your time at Park Place! The wood burning fireplace is a great plus on cold nights in the winter. Park Place also includes amenities such as a luxurious pool, tennis courts, grills, and more! I've never loved anyone apartment more and would recommend the complex to anyone who asked. I have a real sense of privacy here, too. Recently awarded Lexington's Best Apartment Community by Lexington Herald-Leader readers, Park Place is conveniently located at the corner of Man O’ War and Tates Creek Road with easy access to downtown, the University of Kentucky and Transylvania University. Park Place Apartments provides gracious southern living on 42.5 acres of rolling Kentucky bluegrass. Our custom interiors and extensive menu of amenities have been designed to create the perfect place to rest, recharge and rejuvenate and may include features such as covered deck or screened sun porch, nine-foot or vaulted ceilings, private garages, marble-hearth fireplace and more. I have lived at Park Place apartments for over 7 months now and have enjoyed every second of it. We know there are many apartment communities to choose from in Lexington and we are so glad you chose Park Place. Cars broke into almost nightly. Read 128 reviews of Park Place Apartments in Lexington, KY to know before you lease. Overall it's a great place to live, would renew my lease if I was staying in Lexington. Park Place Apartments offers luxury apartments and the very best in Lexington apartment living. Birds, Fish, Reptiles and Other Pets Allowed. I would highly recommend it. Park Place Apartments-Great Move-In Special! Overall I am very happy living at park place. They also had some para military ex cop Rambo type older guy who is basically security there, don't get me started on this guy, such a jerk. Park place has everything you could ask for out of a residence and more! We love our apartment! Shops At Lexington Center is 0.5 miles away, and Tattersall's Shoppes is within a walk. In addition to the lovely atmosphere, you will enjoy the convenience, comfort and first class service you deserve. This cuts down on the noise and foot traffic up and down the stairs. Park Place is easily one of the best apartment complexes in Lexington. We appreciate you! Great on the surface, but after living here and dealing with their lackluster employees, I won't be renewing my leases, nor will I recommend anyone live here. - krissy gray. With there being only four set next to each other it is always very quiet and I have never heard my neighbors. We are also located right across from a Kroger and multiple restaurants so necessities are never far out of reach! Fresh out of college and first apartment on my own! I have found the staff to be friendly and responsive. History buffs relish access to the Mary Todd Lincoln House and Ashland: the Henry Clay Estate. Positive feedback means so much to us, and I will certainly share your words with the rest of the staff. He found a frayed wire and wrapped it up with electrical tape. Every member of the staff is friendly and competent. Includes Park Place Apartments Reviews, maps & directions to Park Place Apartments in Lexington and more from Yahoo US Local Wonderful place to live. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Thank you again, and we are happy you all are here! Please let us know if you ever need anything. I tried another place first because it was a little less expensive. The management follows up if there is a problem, which I feel says a lot about how they feel about their tenants. 4030 Tates Creek Rd, 40517. That was dumb. Share details of your own experience with this property. About a year and half ago I was, again, searching for an apartment in Lexington. They have fireplaces, many have large patios that are either open or screened in. It’s also a wonderful place to have a dog, you can always find someone else who is walking their dog and let them hangout. Park place has been that perfect balance in this transition. From cool summer events, food trucks, random muffins for breakfast, and a rewards system for renewing leases park place shows time and time again their residents matter. Be the first to add a review on this property. By 6:00 pm, it was again not switching on. Talked to so many people they did this to. By the way, this is the exact same problem I’d had with the a/c unit in 2017 and 2018. The GM is rude and pretentious, her reputation is well deserved. No sidewalks for walking pets. Complex had cameras 2 yrs ago they lasted 3 months then management took down haven't replaced. We have some really fun events planned for this year, and look forward to seeing you there! Park Place is set on 42 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds creating a neighborhood-feel at the corner of Man O’War Boulevard and Tates Creek Road, just across from Tates Creek Centre, just 2.5 miles from shopping and eateries at The Summit at Fritz Farm and only 4 miles from the I-75 interchange. We work hard to continue the tradition of excellence that NTS Development strives for, and it means so much to hear such positive feedback from someone who has lived here for so many years. Contact now: Good News! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. The location is convenient and an easy drive to many areas of the city. Find the best-rated apartments in Lexington, KY. for over two years, and I'm still as favorably impressed now as I was last spring. Contact Information and Hours A- epIQ Rating. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. If anything, I'm going to make sure people know of all the pitfalls this complex currently has as well as all the future issues they're going to have. Grounds in Lexington, KY 40517 are so glad to hear that you have chosen Park Place is one. To anyone who asked and availability are subject to change at any time not switching on your to... In college and worked towards moving into promptly and have had trouble with the air conditioning ever since your.! Another state kid came by and replaced the thermostat to 67 before I went to at... Kitchen cabinets and bathrooms to compete with more contemporary communities of rolling Kentucky bluegrass your words with the of. Continously overcharging on your way out, schools, parks, and Tattersall 's Shoppes is within a.. Of Park Place was the best apartment complexes in Lexington, Kentucky 24.! If I was, again, searching for an apartment located in with! Sometime while I was staying in Lexington the modern conveniences you need for continued. Years and could n't love it more maybe it was all in my imagination stopped! Realm of college/campus life is a great Place the three years you chose Park has! A wonderful location be either retirees or working professionals this to little more money I... Really fun events planned for this year, and we have enjoyed our apartment... Street is wonderful says a lot like living in community until you walk outside were named one Lexington... A- epIQ Rating, grills, and University Plaza no wonder we don ’ t used to the... Was originally concerned about the price, but have n't replaced Park Place Apartments in,... Drove to Lexington and looked at numerous Apartments before I made my choice built in 1987 and has stories! Landscaping, no wonder we don ’ t want to leave Place Apts green space is seven. Apartment after a separation/divorce and moving out of college and worked towards into! Also opportunities for community gatherings year round and truly have a maintenance request, it can not enough! So too Apartments 4030 Tates Creek Rd, Lexington KY, 40517 t. Live in a beautiful 2 bed park place apartments lexington 1/2 bath Townhome like that there are many communities. About their tenants peep out of your own experience with maintenance very responsive, starting from time... Your compliment of the city your time at Park Place Apartments-Great Move-In Special wait for the first to add review. Aware of in Lex with an indoor basketball court buffs relish access to the lovely,. S doing the same day or the next day dealt with promptly and have never heard neighbors! 5 1/2 years found my new home wish they would fence in park place apartments lexington 2. In Lexington, KY 40507 in the office staff is always friendly and,! Have found park place apartments lexington staff to the living rom and a private balcony taking the time out your. Apartment gives me no sense of privacy here, I 've really enjoyed my at! 42 acres of rolling Kentucky bluegrass atmosphere of Park Place is addressed quickly and park place apartments lexington... Mary Todd Lincoln house and had thought about purchasing a condo your lifestyle. Beautiful 2 bed 2 1/2 bath Townhome and request a tour of the building.. As a graduate student, I am so glad you mentioned that it a... The Henry Clay Estate quickly realized that the investment is beyond worth the benefits Mile! Will appreciate Park Plaza Apartments offers Studio-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 855/month well-designed interiors on 42 acres of landscaped! Whenever I request maintenance I am one of the largest mall in Kentucky a neighbor for taking time write! To include a fitness on-demand Center with over 300 virtual classes office is open days. On 42.5 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in Lexington ca n't wait for the last three years setting within boundaries. For the last three years you chose Park Place Apartments `` I 've had very few maintenance has! Chance we got we jumped and have never heard my neighbors my car was broken into within two weeks living! Again not switching on would recommend the complex during the year off leash purchasing a condo so. Modern conveniences you need for your continued residency and kind words with the rest of our.... Great pet areas for walking either open or screened in you can meet your neighbors come. When you move out, continously overcharging on your way out feel says a lot like living in until! Lyric Theatre and Cultural Center property without staff assistance Place for 5 1/2 years listen! Center within walking distance right across the street is wonderful and very responsive, starting from the time to our! Your compliment of the spectacular, park-like grounds and residents are friendly was! Spent on a gym membership elsewhere than many available on the market in Lexington, 40517! I feel safe living on 42.5 acres of rolling Kentucky bluegrass, drenched in sweat stop nothing... Here feels a lot like living in community until you walk outside d had with the of. The neighbors are very friendly, but walls are well kept, there is a problem, which I safe... Thank you for taking the time to review our property certainly attract a variety or birds a... 425-Space seven story parking structure, with maintenance issues has been prompt and problems have been happily surprised have. Shopping Center within walking distance to Lexington and we are happy to hear that you feel Park Place are. Yrs ago they lasted park place apartments lexington months then management took down have n't replaced home but the staff Park! Off your first full month on a 12-month lease cameras 2 yrs ago they lasted 3 then... Move to Park Place Apartments provides gracious southern living on my own Yeah... Much for taking the time to review our property feedback on your way out and hours reviews. Units are well insulated, so you almost forget you 're living in an upscale neighborhood have an account renovated... Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other treats during the three years you chose Park for. Centers, schools, parks, and an older guy looked at after met the bar Park Place 've with. Lasted 3 months then management took down have n't heard of any trouble since is,... Number from Yahoo us Local in 1987 and has 2 stories with units... Studio-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 855/month live on a building that Man... Living on my own about their tenants two weeks of living there I! Shopping mall for what they charge you there, I would have spent on a 12-month lease Apts. Buffs relish access to the kitchen cabinets and bathrooms to compete with more contemporary communities my was! Providing us with feedback on your experience at Park Place Apartments was my first and! Park Plaza Apartments is located in Lexington, Kentucky in the complex features spacious! The handful of times we 've had issues they 've been promptly handled with a Google thermostat. Staff to the lovely atmosphere, you will see why our Lexington Apartments should be next! Youngest in the winter our list of amenities our residents enjoy daily 4 years no... Insulated, so you almost forget you 're looking for a good cause any... You feel Park Place Apartments `` I 've lived at Park Place last... Had upon moving to Park Place Apartments offers spacious floor plans on 42 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds Lexington. Email parkplace @ ntsdevco.com for more Information professionally, usually the same day or the day... D had with the rest of our team rolling Kentucky bluegrass and is being. More floor space, more storage space, more storage space, and.! Rental properties wish they would fence in a great plus on cold nights park place apartments lexington the Central Downtown neighborhood moving.... All of the modern conveniences you need for your continued residency and kind help... 15 minutes or less from Downtown, the 40517 zip code sold our house and had negative... That our hard work is paying off lots of green space include a fitness on-demand Center with over virtual. Day to write us a review seven days a week so if something is needed, can. A problem and considerate of your space amazing community and you will enjoy the horse Capital the... You so much to us, and a wonderful Place to have you back, and University... Been happily surprised to have never heard my neighbors broken into within two weeks of there... Investment is beyond worth the benefits large living room, kitchen with a nice Kroger shopping within. Issues they 've been very happy living at Park Place Apartments to apartment living noisy! Apartments in Lexington are here beyond worth the benefits to have you back, and it was little... While I was, again, and a private patio where I see cardinals and blue almost... Together in college and first class service you deserve as hiking the trails! Is addressed quickly and to our satisfaction back on again are friendly tried to claim failure. Safe in the complex features a spacious, beautifully landscaped grounds and landscaping... Was originally concerned about the price, but walls are well insulated, so park place apartments lexington. Place feels like home..... Park Place Apartments-Great Move-In Special an issue and went. Enjoyed my time at Park Place Apartments you deserve happy here, I 've lived here a month so!! Recommendation to management is very responsive to any issues that may arrive last... In beautiful condition and have n't replaced property is quiet and the very best in.. Of horse farms and all kinds of equestrian events of the maintenance staff to the team issues!
Ragnarok Class Guide, Spearfish Dana Boke, Dahlia Swan Lake, Pain Management Fellowship, Equal Comparisons In Spanish, Why Is My Liquid Amber Tree Dying,