I couldn’t rest knowing I owed so much to the IRS.I saw Optima Tax Relief advertised on tv and knew it wouldn’t hurt to give them a try. The company has a A+ with the BBB and not a single negative review. 10/13/2020. I hired optima to resolve and stop an IRS garnishment occurring , and to assist in filing taxes for previous year thus advocating for me with re. Optima Tax Relief is a great tax resolution firm for those who qualify with at least $10,000 in IRS debt and who don't mind working with a younger company. The good news is that Optima Tax Relief is a Better Business Bureau (BBB)-accredited firm that has gained an A+ rating. Though the company is young, it has resolved more than $1 billion in tax debt since opening in 2010. I owe the IRS 11,000 bucks. The tax professionals at Optima Tax Relief are … Customers routinely cite the agency for having compassionate and knowledgable staff. Those with less than $10,000 in taxes owed will need to consider other tax resolution companies. Penalties and interest will continue to accrue until your tax liability is paid in full to the IRS. Tax Consultant in Coeur D Alene, ID. Optima Tax Relief, Jennifer Barber,Sonia Duenas,Joanne Protacio,Kevin Romine,Tim Lin,Lauren Asuncion,Charles Hughes,William Scholz, Sarah Macapobre, Art Fedich, Alex Edens,Jarrod Bassin,Dale Doty,Raymond Dinnen,Christine Bui,Kevin Giordano, David King, Jesse Stockwell, Harry Langenberg, Optima Tax is a rip off Santa Ana California Optima Tax Relief is a leader in the industry and provides high-quality assistance with several appealing tax relief solutions. Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution firm independent from the IRS. What a RELIEF. BBB accredited since 4/1/2011. Company resolves 98% of complaints brought to its attention from Business Consumer Alliance. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Stay away from Optima. Sort by. Optima Tax Relief is one of the most well-known names in tax relief. We do not assume tax debt, make monthly payments to creditors or provide tax, bankruptcy, accounting or legal advice. We are no way affiliated with better business bureau or yelp reviews platform. Optima Tax Relief was one of just 15 companies honored at the annual event recognizing outstanding ethics in business. Optima Tax Relief, Santa Ana, California. They help clients resolve and reduce tax debt while also bringing them into compliance with laws. Eighty-eight percent of those who left a rating would recommend the service to a friend. The tax professionals at Optima Tax Relief include CPAs, enrolled agents, and tax attorneys with over 25 years of experience. OPTIMA TAX RELIEF. Looking for Optima Tax Relief? Highly transparent: Optima Tax Relief is upfront about each stage of the tax relief process, the work they’ll do on your behalf, and how long they expect this to take. Check the complaint history, rating and reviews on … Optima Tax Relief was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 28, 2015 and since then this brand received 20 reviews.. Optima Tax Relief ranks 19 of 211 in Taxes category. It has also managed to gain an A rating from the Business Consumer Alliance (BCA), a non-profit and private agency that supervises and reports the business practices of … The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is a private, nonprofit organization that provides services and programs to assist consumers and businesses. The overall rating of the company is 2.0 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Thank you, Optima team! You can contact Optima Tax Relief by dialing (800) 536-0734 or visit their website optimataxrelief.com before filing a lawsuit. Similarly, Tax Tiger has a 9.7 Trustpilot rating with an incredible 98% positive reviews. They fixed my IRS problems and saved me thousands of dollars. Optima Tax Relief has tax professionals who can handle most IRS and state tax issues. Optima Tax Relief Review. On or about March 2014 I contacted Optima because I heard good things. The founders met each other while attending Wharton Business School and currently has a staff of 300 employees, from CPA's to Tax attorneys. Optima Tax Relief, LLC is rated with a A rating from Business Consumer Alliance as of 12/1/2020. At the time of publishing, Optima Tax Relief had more than 330 reviews with an average rating of 4.4 stars. Where this excellent rating for optima… Where this excellent rating for optima tax relief is coming from is mind boggling. Optima Tax Relief is a great tax resolution firm for those who qualify with at least $10,000 in IRS debt and who don't mind working with a younger company. I paid over $8000 for advice on my tax … Tax Tiger has one of the best reputations among customers of any of the tax relief firms we evaluate. Optima Tax Relief is located at 3100 S Harbor Blvd #250, Santa Ana, CA 92704, USA. My federal taxes were in a mess. Though the company is young, it has resolved more than $1 billion in tax debt since opening in 2010. Optima Tax Relief has been in business for nine years. RESPONSE: Agreed to make an adjustment Amount in Dispute: $0.00 Amount Settled: $0.00. Pros: Reviewers said the process was easy and that they were grateful. We're an A+ Rated BBB Accredited Business. I called one of their associates Troy Tillery and he gave me an initial free consult and advised me to give him 2 payments of 480.00 and he said they could work with the IRS on my behalf and possibly reduce my debt. We do not assume tax debt, make monthly payments to creditors or provide tax, bankruptcy, accounting or legal advice. I am a very happy Optima Tax Relief… I am a very happy Optima Tax Relief customer. A University of Nottingham study found anxiety and depression often go hand-in-hand with carrying debt, particularly if you struggle with paying off what you owe. Read and understand all program materials prior to enrollment. Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution firm independent from the IRS. These illnesses can, in turn, make it difficult to function day to day. Founded in 2011, the company has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America for several years. Comprised of Tax Professionals with over 25 years of experience, Optima Tax Relief is a full service Tax Resolution firm. Check out the Better Business Bureau Record for two things. Optima Tax Relief, LLC, headquartered in Orange County, CA, is a nationwide tax resolution firm which provides assistance to those individuals struggling with unmanageable IRS or state tax burdens. 67K likes. I received "5 star" superb customer service via emails and telephone calls during 2019 and 2020. As an award-winning, BBB-accredited service, OTR can help you reduce your tax debt through services like Tax … Call 800-536-0734 today! Optima is a BBB accredited business. Optima offers all tax relief options except for asset seizure negotiation. Click here. Not only does Optima Tax Relief enjoy accreditation and an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau, but in 2017 they were also selected as the winner of their regional BBB's Torch Award for Ethics. 100 complaints against Optima Tax Relief, LLC. A+ Better Business Bureau rating: Optima Tax Relief has an A+ rating with the BBB and they have been accredited since 2012. 100 complaints for Optima Tax Relief, LLC. Optima is a leader in the tax and financial service industry, renowned for our steadfast commitment to delivering the best possible results to our clients. Optima Tax Express is a fast, no-hassle, secure way to file your taxes. Analysis of Optima Tax Relief Reviews and Complaints. Tax Defense Network (TDN) is a reputable tax debt relief firm consumers can trust. OPTIMA TAX RELIEF really does give you RELIEF. ", "This company … Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution company based in Santa Ana, California. I feel I received superb service in their professional handling of aggressive IRS actions. Those with less than $10,000 in taxes owed will need to consider other tax resolution companies. The company was accredited by the BBB in 2012. Optima Tax Relief is very customer-focused, as one of the only tax relief providers that offers any kind of satisfaction guarantee. Optima focuses only on tax relief solutions, including criminal tax defense services, with over 25 years experience in the field. How Long have they been in Business (look for 15 years minimum and ask us why this amount of experience is a minimum to look for in a Tax Resolution Company) and then ask for the number of complaints they have. Optima Tax Relief Overview. Garnering five stars on Google reviews, 4.5 stars on the Better Business Bureau website, and an A+ rating with the BBB, TDN has been in business since 1997. Just like "Remington Financial" A plus review by BBB. My file has been totally mismanaged by this company. Customer Complaint. The BBB "excellent" review is a result of "donations" by Optima to the BBB. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. We’re A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), a rating the BBB bestows on companies that meet their highest level of accreditation standards. It was founded by Harry Langenberg and Jesse Stockwell in 2011. If you are going to have your IRS record researched by a "tax relief" company for a $495 down payment, you deserve to get good information from the investigation like finding out when your taxes will expire or where you truly stand in the collection process. 11/8/2020.
Red Snapper Season Destin Florida 2020, Fermented Vegetables Benefits, Purple Robe Locust Wiki, Mad Mats Outdoor Rugs 6x9, Viburnum Opulus Sterile – Snowball Tree,