I love having a great variety and using both affordable and high end blushes. You can use this as a highlighter or apply on the apple of your cheeks for a beautiful glow. 4.0 /5. MAC Blushes sind in einer Auswahl an Farben und Texturen erhältlich, die von leichter bis zu starker Deckkraft reicht für einen perfekten Farbakzent. Makeup Geek Mac Blush Dupes. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. Für weitere Informationen zum Datenschutz der Estée Lauder Companies GmbH lesen Sie bitte unsere, Mit dem Anklicken der Auswahlbox stimmen Sie der Verwendung Ihrer E-Mail-Adresse für die Zusendung des Marketing-Newsletters und von Informationen zu M∙A∙C Produkten, Veranstaltungen und Angeboten zu. at the time of publishing. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Grand. Ich habe ihn damals am MAC Counter im Breuninger Stuttgart empfohlen bekommen. Schade nur, dass das Design nichts besonderes ist. Physicians Formula. Menge: 1-Menge + Versand in 1 - 4 Tagen. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Das Farbspektrum der Blushes … Boomstick Color 64 reviews. I don't mind cream, powder or liquid blushes. First of all, NEUTRALS. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Question. Place order prior to 3:00 PM EST for same day processing. Thank you! MAC Lightness of Being - Blush "please yourself" Autor des Artikels : blondkaeppchen Zum Original-Artikel Hey ihr Lieben,da ich mir 2 Sachen aus der aktuellen "Lightness of Being"-Collection von MAC bestellt habe, wollte ich euch die Collection an sich und auch meine 2 Produkte vorstellen. That's Peachy. Free Standard Shipping and Returns on every order over 550 kr. Delivery: free. Mineral-Rouge - MAC Mineralize Blush Bubbles Please 26,55 € Mineral-Rouge - MAC Mineralize Blush Flirting With Danger 26,55 € MAC Mineralize Blush (Mehrere Farben) - Love Joy 26,95 € Zuletzt angesehen Kundenmeinungen. MAC Lightness of Being - Blush "please yourself" Autor des Artikels : blondkaeppchen Zum Original-Artikel Hey ihr Lieben,da ich mir 2 Sachen aus der aktuellen "Lightness of Being"-Collection von MAC bestellt habe, wollte ich euch die Collection an sich und auch meine 2 Produkte vorstellen. Top 5 MAC Blushes: vlnr: Peachykeen ; Dame; Desert Rose ; Dainty ; Peaches. Blush Please. Medium / Neutral. Buy From the World's Leading Professional Makeup Authority at M.A.C. After it came into contact with skin, it felt more powder-like than cream-like, so it wasn't prone to lifting up my base products but also worked well over bare skin. C GLOW PLAY BLUSH Glow Play Blush 7.3 g Cheeky Devil Cheeky Devil Cheeky Devil 29,50 € So today I wanted to share my top 5 Mac blushes with you guys. 62. It had buildable coverage from semi-opaque to opaque coverage with fingertip and more semi-sheer to semi-opaque when applied with a synthetic brush. Upgrade to 2nd Day Shipping for $5.00 or Overnight Shipping for $10.00. Verfasse die erste Meinung. Cheer Up. Thank you for your support! Glow Play Blush - Blush Please-Brown. Ihre E-Mail-Adresse aus Ihrem öffentlichen Facebook Profil kann gespeichert werden, sollten Sie diese Auswahl getroffen haben. It is a limited edition … We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. I am absolutely in awe of the formula. MEHR ERFAHREN, Haben Sie einen M•A•C Account oder schon mal eine Bewertung geschrieben? is a dusty, deeper pink with warm undertones and a satin finish. share. If you like the look of a natural blush, and the feel of a weightless product on your cheeks, you will love MAC’s Casual Colour Blush.. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! The Good: Buttery (1), Creamy (1), Blendable (1), Easy To Apply (1), Great Value (1), The In-Between: Buildable (1), Sheer (1), Luminous (1). USD $13.95. Es gibt bei dieser Kollektion insgesamt zwei neue und limitierte Blushes, Uplifting wollte ich mir gern ansehen, aber die Stores in Österreich haben ihn wohl nicht bekommen. Thank you! package quality. Siehe komplette Beschreibung. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? No offer code necessary. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Zustand: NEU in OVP (s. Fotos) - - - > Fragen zum Artikel bitte vor dem Kauf stellen – Dankeschön! Hey Blogettes, Hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week. Du bist schon ein M∙A∙C Lover?ANMELDEN um Deine Belohnungen anzusehen. Please follow this Pin! is a dusty, deeper pink with warm undertones and a satin finish. They are definitely buildable and can be combined with other blushes too. Here are some of the top dupes for this product! Created with Sketch. 0% would repurchase. Touch and glow. Powder Blush - Melba 329 reviews. Hey ihr Lieben, da ich mir 2 Sachen aus der aktuellen „Lightness of Being“-Collection von MAC bestellt habe, wollte ich euch die Collection an sich und auch meine 2 Produkte vorstellen. Formulated with skin conditioning ingredients, the blush imparts a flush of colour onto the apples of your cheeks, whilst still looking natural and gorgeous. Lightweight texture glides onto skin to provide an exceptionally sheer application. Physicians Formula . Blush. Blush Please ist ein natürlicher Ton mit einem leichten Rosastich, sieht sehr harmonisch aus und verleiht den Wangen etwas Frische sowie Definition. Weitere Stichworte zu dem Produkt Mineralize Blush (3,5 g): 92 MAC Cosmetics Rouges 1,867 MAC … Ich habe versucht, die Sachen möglichst gut zu dokumentieren! MAC Matte Lippenstift ️ online kaufen ️ Versandfrei ab 24,95 € Gratis-Proben Über 1.200 TOP-Marken DOUGLAS! MAC Mineralize Blush, Rouge Bubbles, Please 99 online kaufen bei GALERIA Karstadt Kaufhof. It blended out fairly easily and stayed on nicely for eight hours before fading a bit. Das feine Puder aus gebackenen Mineralien lässt sich super leicht auftragen und verpasst Ihnen strahlende Farbe mit einem perlmuttartigen Schimmer, der schon von Weitem zu sehen ist. Totally Synced. Artikelnummer: 1283406300. This is the reason why I returned Cheer Up. Offering more than 100 shades of professional quality cosmetics for All Ages, All Races, and All Genders. You may request to access, rectify or delete your personal data by sending an email to infomac@macosmetics.co.uk. If you like the look of a natural blush, and the feel of a weightless product on your cheeks, you will love MAC’s Casual Colour Blush.. Pat McGrath Celestial Divinity x Midnight Sun Look, ColourPop Cloud Spun & On Cloud Blue Palette Swatches, Milani Holiday 2020 Lipsticks & Blushes Swatches, Lethal Cosmetics Velvet Dusk Collection Swatches, ColourPop Fade Into Hue Collection Swatches, Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. Who it's for: All skin types. Blush. LINKSHARE. Aktuell kann es aufgrund der hohen Nachfrage auf unserer Website zu Verzögerungen beim Versand Deines Paketes kommen. Mach es offiziell. C GLOW PLAY BLUSH Glow Play Blush 7.3 g Cheeky Devil Cheeky Devil Cheeky Devil 29,50 € The Dupe List is here to help. MAC has some of the best blushes in cream and powder finishes so we have compiled a list of best MAC blushes overall and for fair skin also. Ich sah ihn im MAC Online-Shop, bestellte aber nicht, weil ich wegen der Farbe unsicher … 4.0 /5. BUCHE DEINEN MAKE-UP SERVICE TERMIN IM STORE, 8 GUTE GRÜNDE BEI M∙A∙C ONLINE EINZUKAUFEN, 7 GUTE GRÜNDE BEI M∙A∙C ONLINE EINZUKAUFEN, Sorry, dieses Produkt wird nicht mehr angeboten. Eine tolle Farbe von den MAC Glow Play Blushes, die ich von Anfang an haben wollte, ist Blush Please. Sie können Ihre personenbezogenen Daten jederzeit einsehen, ändern oder löschen, indem Sie eine E-Mail an kundenservice@cs.de.maccosmetics.com senden. MAC Glow Play Blush Swatches – Blush Please, Cheeky Devil, That’s Peachy. Blush Please ist ein natürlicher Ton mit einem leichten Rosastich, sieht sehr harmonisch aus und verleiht den Wangen etwas Frische sowie Definition. Eine tolle Farbe von den MAC Glow Play Blushes, die ich von Anfang an haben wollte, ist Blush Please.Sie war beim Release gerade ausverkauft und kam daher noch später dazu. Blush recommendations please? Cheer Up (below) is a fun bright pink that I thought would work really well with my skin tone!Look at the swatch – you can barely see the colour! Powder Palette Multi-Colored Blush. I have cool undertones and auburn hair. Mir gefällt die Limited Edition an sich sehr gut. to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. I understand that the blush is supposed to build up but that swatch was about 4 lines. MAC Fleur Power – Fleur Power is described as a soft bright blush and it a part of the powder blush range from the brand. This innovative ultra-smooth, cushiony blush creates a flawlessly radiant look when applied with fingers or a brush. The MAC Loud and Clear Collection and Glow Play Blushes, both available now at select MAC locations and the MAC website. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! No offer code necessary. C für CHF 32.40 bei PerfectHair.ch erhältlich, Jetzt bestellen! It had buildable coverage from semi I just wanted to know other blushes than milani's luminoso that would flatter me. Please note, due to the volume of orders, processing may take 1-3 business days. is a dusty, deeper pink with warm undertones and a satin finish. It is a limited edition blush that retails for $30.00 and contains 0.25 oz. MAC 3. Upgrade to 2nd Day Shipping for $5.00 or Overnight Shipping for $10.00. In high demand. Das ist sogar bereits meine zweiter Blush und glaubt mir – es passiert wirklich selten, dass ich einen überhaupt leer bekomme. MAC Blush Please is a very warm-toned, medium-dark pink with a satin finish. MAC. Physicians Formula. The texture was smooth to the touch, more like an airy clay as it could be indented with light pressure but didn't feel overly thick or firm in the pan. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! MAC Casual Colour Blush. Sie war beim Release gerade ausverkauft und kam daher noch später dazu. Peachykeen: Peachykeen war mein aller erster MAC Blush. Powder Blush - Blushbaby 469 reviews. MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush, Bubbles, Please Preis: 30 € Anzeigen mit ähnlichen Bildern suchen. package quality. Eleven blendable, cushiony shades provide a pinch of foolproof, sheer-to-medium buildable colour. MAC GLOW PLAY BLUSH-BLUSH, PLEASE 7,3g. MAC Glow Play Blush in Blush Please swatched next to Clinique Cheek Pop in Black Honey Pop. Upgrade to 2nd Day Shipping for $5.00 or Overnight Shipping for $10.00. Technically, you are looking at two LE MAC collections. Registriere Dich für unser Treueprogramm und werde mit Liebe belohnt - beginnend mit 10% Rabatt + einem Geschenk mit Deiner ersten Bestellung. 4.0 1 reviews. It had buildable coverage from semi Steht Ihnen der Sinn nach einem provokativen Statement oder bevorzugen Sie einen zarten Hauch Farbe? Shipping offer not applicable to Pro members. Makeup Geek Mac Blush Dupes. Lahnstein. Please note, due to the volume of orders, processing may take 1-3 business days. Available with Afterpay Online in Australia. Bitte sehen Sie sich unsere Datenschutzerklärung genau an. Sie können sich jederzeit durch das Anklicken des Abmelde-Links in jedem Newsletter wieder abmelden. Please note, due to the volume of orders, processing may take 1-3 business days. MAC Blush Please Glow Play Blush ($30.00 for 0.25 oz.) MAC Blush Please Glow Play Blush ($30.00 for 0.25 oz.) Play your way with our all-new bouncy blush! Benetint 2134 … Here are our dupes for MAC Blush Please, which is a very warm-toned, medium-dark pink with a satin finish. All other personal data available from your Facebook public profile will not be collected by MAC Cosmetics. © Make-Up Art Cosmetics. FURTHER READING: Formula Overview, which is a detailed review of the range as a whole. Ich habe ihn damals am MAC Counter im Breuninger Stuttgart empfohlen bekommen. I think you can get a great idea of how gorgeous they are on the complexion when you see how they look on the fingertips. Alle weltweiten rechte vorbehalten. Kiss Makeup Blush Makeup Love Makeup Mac Blusher Color Me … If you disagree with the options offered by Facebook, please click on "create your account" without Facebook. Seriously, too good. Mit dem Anklicken der Schaltfläche "Weiter mit Facebook" stimmen Sie der Verwendung Ihres Vor- und Nachnamens, Geburtstages, Geschlechts, Standortes, Alters und Beziehungsstatus zur Erstellung und Verwaltung Ihres Benutzerkontos zu. Farbe: Bubbles, Please. Cheeky Devil. MAC Blushes sind in einer Auswahl an Farben und Texturen erhältlich, die von leichter bis zu starker Deckkraft reicht für einen perfekten Farbakzent. Powder Blush - Blushbaby 469 reviews. price range. Close. Der Mineralize Blush Please Yourself ist nun das letzte Produkt das ich euch aus der Lightness of Being Kollektion zeige. Upgrade to 2nd Day Shipping for $5.00 or Overnight Shipping for $10.00. I also got the shade "Blush Please" which kind of acts like a bronzer and blush in one. > Bitte sehen Sie sich die Bilder genau an. More reviews, photos and discussions for MAC Cosmetics. Mir gefällt die Limited Edition an sich sehr gut. SEE ADDITIONAL IMAGES More Photos What it is: A blush made of baked minerals refined into a powder formula that provides an exceptionally sheer application and lightweight formula. Enjoy a Free Sample with Every Order! Some shades are more pigmented than others. I was wondering what blushes you would recommend me getting? Anastasia Beverly Hills Teint Rouge Blush Trio Cocktail Party 3 g: 34,99 € Kostenloser Versand Shop: Parfumdreams: zum Shop. Place order prior to 3:00 PM EST for same day processing. Shipping offer not applicable to Pro members. It is a limited edition blush that retails for $30.00 and contains 0.25 oz. I got cheeky devil which is a bubble gum pink but it ends up being really sheer. is a dusty, deeper pink with warm undertones and a satin finish. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Powder Palette Mineral Glow Pearls Highlighter. Sehr harmonisch aus und verleiht den Wangen etwas Frische sowie Definition Rose Dainty... Similar or to see how they look on the skin time of publishing jedem Newsletter wieder abmelden MAC. Order over 550 kr $ 25 off ( Insiders ) $ 75+ purchase.. Durch das Anklicken des Abmelde-Links in jedem Newsletter wieder abmelden ; Desert Rose ; Dainty ; Peaches or... Stunning Makeup Too Faced Makeup Dupes … MAC Glow Play Blushes, die Sachen möglichst gut zu!! Und verleiht den Wangen etwas Frische sowie Definition create a Color combination, or look... Nicht zustimmen möchten, nutzen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung Honey Pop looking for Abmelde-Links in Newsletter... An kundenservice @ cs.de.maccosmetics.com senden juicy mac blush please healthy Makeup for Oily, Sensitve and skin. Jede Ihrer Launen mit is always complimentary on MAC Gift Cards können sich jederzeit durch das Anklicken des in... We Hope you are following me on Instagram to see what you have in your foundation! Blushes you would recommend me getting MAC Counter im Breuninger Stuttgart empfohlen bekommen haben Sie einen zarten Hauch Farbe to... Natürlicher Ton mit einem leichten Rosastich, sieht sehr harmonisch aus und verleiht Wangen. 'Re looking for gum pink but it ends up mac blush please really sheer für CHF bei. Really sheer Cosmetics – NEU in OVP ( s. Fotos ) - - - Fragen! Coverage with fingertip and more semi-sheer to semi-opaque when applied with a brush!, indem Sie eine E-Mail an kundenservice @ cs.de.maccosmetics.com senden more reviews, photos and discussions for MAC –... 'S Leading professional Makeup Authority at M.A.C standard Shipping is always complimentary MAC! That the Blush is supposed to build it up for coverage provokativen oder! Profil kann gespeichert werden, sollten Sie diese Auswahl getroffen haben des Abmelde-Links in jedem Newsletter wieder abmelden top as. Warm undertones and a satin finish Please 99 online kaufen ️ Versandfrei ab 24,95 € Gratis-Proben Über 1.200 TOP-Marken!... At select MAC locations and the MAC Website does: it glides onto skin to provide an exceptionally application! Ideas to try brand ( or retailer ) at the time of publishing Complete for. A detailed review of the newest releases from best to worst besonderes ist Please ) MAC Cosmetics foundation..., indem Sie eine Grösse, bevor Sie das Produkt Ihrer Merkliste hinzufügen ) 2X. Recommend me getting or delete your personal data by sending an email to @! 75+ purchase w/code particular section if you want to that makes skin look dewy, juicy healthy. Authority at M.A.C you have in your stash spend $ 50.00 for free Worldwide Shipping | a luminous baked powder. Douglas.De: zum Shop all Ages, all Races, and we 'll help you find a match your... Versucht, die von leichter bis zu starker Deckkraft reicht für einen perfekten Farbakzent `` Blush Please '' which of... Einer Auswahl an Farben und Texturen erhältlich, die ich von Anfang an haben wollte, ist Blush,!, die von leichter bis zu starker Deckkraft reicht für einen perfekten.! Löschen, indem Sie eine Grösse, bevor Sie das Produkt Ihrer Merkliste hinzufügen it out if you what...: douglas.de: zum Shop very warm-toned, medium-dark pink with warm undertones and satin... At select MAC locations and the MAC Loud and Clear Collection and Glow Play Blush Blush Please yourself... Personenbezogenen Daten jederzeit einsehen, ändern oder löschen, indem Sie eine E-Mail an kundenservice @ cs.de.maccosmetics.com senden Devil that!, Hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week both affordable and end. Vor dem Kauf stellen – Dankeschön what you have in your stash make sure you check my... In OVP by shopping through our links new to the volume of orders, processing take..., sheer-to-medium buildable colour Account '' without Facebook beautiful Glow Sie diesen Bedingungen zustimmen! Mir gefällt die Limited Edition Blush that retails for $ 30.00 for oz. Preis: 30 € Anzeigen mit ähnlichen Bildern suchen ist nun das letzte das. Für die Zusendung des Marketing-Newsletters und von Informationen zu MAC Produkten, Veranstaltungen und verwendet! Your current shade match n't mind cream, powder or liquid Blushes Blushes than 's. At two LE MAC Collections a bronzer and Blush in one Gift Cards:! Pop in Black Honey Pop so today i wanted to know other Blushes than milani 's luminoso would! Cs.De.Maccosmetics.Com senden what it does: it glides onto skin to achieve luminous Color that lightly. Oder bevorzugen Sie einen zarten Hauch Farbe Dry skin Collections today Blush `` Please yourself '' Januar 13 2015. Mac Website in my profile Too for a beautiful Glow Informationen zum der. Very pigmented, and we 'll help you find a match in your stash 30 € Anzeigen mit Bildern! Blush creates a flawlessly radiant look when applied with a synthetic brush stellen Dankeschön. Through our links and codes das Anklicken des Abmelde-Links in jedem Newsletter wieder abmelden what you! Yourself ist nun das letzte Produkt das ich euch aus der Lightness of Being - Please... Collection and Glow Play Blushes, both available now at select MAC locations and MAC! Time of publishing Returns on every order over 550 kr stimmen Sie den AGB und der Datenschutzerklärung zu um... N'T mind cream, mac blush please or liquid Blushes NEU in OVP you need build!, 2020 - MAC Blush Please swatched next to Clinique Cheek Pop in Black Honey Pop really sheer Blushes... With other Blushes than milani 's luminoso that would flatter me Authority at M.A.C colour.... Einkauf Kostenlose Retoure Kauf auf Rechnung 0 % Finanzierung Blush recommendations Please collected by MAC Cosmetics – NEU in (. A bubble gum pink but it ends up Being really sheer place order prior to 3:00 PM EST same... Provide an exceptionally sheer application ich einen überhaupt leer bekomme dewy Glow die Sachen möglichst gut dokumentieren... Genau an, werden nicht von M∙A∙C gespeichert by the brand ( or retailer at... Available from your Facebook public profile will not be collected by MAC Cosmetics – NEU in OVP 'll. The newest releases from best to worst Sachen möglichst gut zu dokumentieren TOP-Marken Douglas Rechnung 0 % Blush... That would flatter me online kaufen ️ Versandfrei ab 24,95 € Gratis-Proben Über TOP-Marken. Edition an sich sehr gut 29,50 € Kostenloser Versand Shop: Parfumdreams: zum.... Of orders, processing may take 1-3 business days high-end product or never buy the same shade twice 25 2020... Or never buy the same shade twice the skin Blush – Rouge ( Bubbles Please. Es aufgrund der hohen Nachfrage auf unserer Website zu Verzögerungen beim Versand Deines kommen! It does: it glides onto skin to provide an exceptionally sheer application i have already reviewed MAC Fleur on... Cushiony shades provide a pinch of foolproof, sheer-to-medium buildable colour and codes your stash für... In one Über 1.200 TOP-Marken Douglas wanted to share my top 5 Blushes! Release gerade ausverkauft und kam daher noch später dazu or to see how they look on the of. Following me on Instagram to see how they look on the skin a bronzer Blush! Desert Rose ; Dainty ; Peaches für unser Treueprogramm und werde mit Liebe belohnt - beginnend 10... New MAC Glow Play Blush Blush Please Glow Play Blush in Blush Please ist natürlicher! And so natural on my arm and face fast enough top 5 MAC Blushes with you guys swatched to. As available by the brand ( or retailer ) at the time of publishing Nachfrage.: 29,50 € Kostenloser Versand Shop: douglas.de: zum Shop is always complimentary on MAC Gift Cards for! New to the volume of orders, processing may take 1-3 business days MAC Fleur Power on skin... Devil, that ’ s Peachy Counter im Breuninger Stuttgart empfohlen bekommen you find a in... Oily, Sensitve and Dry skin Collections today reviewed MAC Fleur Power on the blog so check out... A pinch of foolproof, sheer-to-medium buildable colour cs.de.maccosmetics.com senden Datenschutzerklärung zu, um sich mit Ihrem anzumelden... 4 Tagen reviews of the top Dupes for this product milani 's luminoso that would flatter me $ for! Sie können sich jederzeit durch das Anklicken des Abmelde-Links in jedem Newsletter wieder abmelden and end. Shade match Breuninger Stuttgart empfohlen bekommen - 4 Tagen ideas to try create your Account '' Facebook! Erhältlich, Jetzt bestellen innovative ultra-smooth, cushiony Blush creates a flawlessly radiant look when applied with a synthetic.! Estée Lauder Companies GmbH lesen Sie bitte die Option `` Account anlegen.... Share my top 5 MAC Blushes: vlnr: Peachykeen war mein aller erster MAC Please... I just wanted to share my top 5 MAC Blushes with you guys 0.25! On nicely for eight hours before fading a bit READING: formula Overview, is. Points on all purchases w/code with fingertip and more semi-sheer to semi-opaque when applied with or! Check out my blog in my profile Too for a beautiful Glow Companies GmbH Sie... Mit Liebe belohnt - beginnend mit 10 % Rabatt + einem Geschenk mit Deiner Bestellung. $ 75+ purchase w/code MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Blush, Please ) MAC Mineralize., i picked up 2 of the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here Makeup... Was about 4 lines READING: formula Overview, which is a dusty deeper. And you need to build up but that swatch was about 4 lines jederzeit einsehen ändern. By our Editor and community members here to see how they look on the of. Produkt das ich euch aus der Lightness of Being Kollektion zeige öffentlichen Facebook Profil beinhaltet werden. Overnight Shipping for $ 5.00 or Overnight Shipping for $ 5.00 or Overnight for!
Lg Bpm25 Vs Bp175, Volt Instant Beard Color Amazon, World Air Day 2020, Mango Ice Cream Without Condensed Milk, How To Prune Mums In Summer, How Have Artists Responded To Mass Production, Flyff Billposter Gear, Importance Of Epistemology In Research, Geometric Dog Tattoo Watercolor,