Order food online at La Bamba Mexican and Spanish Restaurant, Plantation with Tripadvisor: See 161 unbiased reviews of La Bamba Mexican and Spanish Restaurant, ranked #15 on Tripadvisor among 241 restaurants in Plantation. Order takeaway and delivery at La Bamba Mexican and Spanish Restaurant, Fort Lauderdale with Tripadvisor: See 474 unbiased reviews of La Bamba Mexican and Spanish Restaurant, ranked #114 on Tripadvisor among 1,151 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Totally made up for the rough start. (order a pitcher). 1,157 reviews . I think they may have just been short-staffed that day. This is one of the best Mexican restaurants in Florida. Specialties: Serving you since 1988, La Bamba is a Mexican restaurant and café that serves delicious authentic cuisine. The chips are warm and not soggy. Reasonably priced. Curbside pickup avsilsble. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Extended Stay America Hotels in Fort Lauderdale, La Quinta Inns & Suites in Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, Hotels near Museum of Discovery and Science, Hotels near (FLL) Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, Hotels near (PBI) West Palm Beach Intl Airport, Restaurants near La Bamba Mexican and Spanish Restaurant, Gluten Free Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Japanese Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Fort Lauderdale, Steakhouses for Families in Fort Lauderdale, Vegetarian Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Best Breakfast Sandwich in Fort Lauderdale, Food Delivery Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Late Night Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, Restaurants for Group Dining in Fort Lauderdale, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fort Lauderdale, Large groups Restaurants in Victoria Park, Late Night Seafood Restaurants in Central Beach. 527 people follow this. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Labamba locations in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Number one was the quesadilla I ordered chicken with it no problem. Number one was the quesadilla I ordered chicken with it no problem. I just don't like the type of cheese they use on the cheese enchiladas. We ordered a head of time and number one and number seven for lunch the girl came out gave us a credit...card thing and gave us the food and off we went food is always consistent no chips were to go but that’s OK cause it’s plenty of food La Bamba III serves up endless healthy meal options. Last year, the original place - fondly called La Bambita - was closed, and a … Details. Nothing is better than sitting down with a cold dos equis amber, fresh salsa and crisp chips, and a fantastic beef burrito with refried beans and cheese! The tacos tasted horrible and were missing toppings. The chicken wasn’t rubbery and without taste like most places these days. 2.43 miles away . Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . I think they may have just been short-staffed that day. La Bamba Mexican & Spanish Restaurant. La Bamba Mexican & Spanish Restaurantstell the story of the American Dream. Taco salad very good. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Order takeaway and delivery at La Bamba Mexican and Spanish Restaurants, Fort Lauderdale with Tripadvisor: See 127 unbiased reviews of La Bamba Mexican and Spanish Restaurants, ranked #155 on Tripadvisor among 1,151 restaurants in Fort Lauderdale. Great service and fast. Local cuisine, Mexican, Latin, Spanish, Vegetarian Friendly, Delicious chunks of chicken, vegetables and rice in a savory slimmering broth, Sopa de frijoles negros topped with chopped onions and parsley, Lettuce, tomato, onion, carrots and cheese, A large flour tortills shell filled with lettuce, tomato, avocado, bacon, blue cheese, chunks of chicken and vinegarette dressing, Lettuce, avocado slices, onion, tomato and cheese with your choice of dressing, A large flour tortilla shaped into a gaint shell filled with lettuce, tomato, cheese and delicious chunks of chicken or ground beef, Crispy corn tortillas topped with beans, melted cheese, fresh guacamole and sour cream served with jalapenos, Crispy corn tortillas topped with chicken, melted cheese and sour cream served with jalapenos, Crispy corn tortillas topped with ground beef, melted cheese and sour cream served with jalapenos, Crispy corn tortillas topped with crab meat and melted cheese served with jalapenos, Avocado blended with savory sweet spices, served with corn tortilla chips for dipping, Made with Ground beef, red beans, onions, celery, green peppers and La Bamba's secret spices, Melted cheese inside a large flour tortilla served with refried beans and taco sauce, Grilled steak and cheese inside a large flour tortilla served with guacamole and sour cream, All entrees served with yellow rice and refried beans, A large flour tortilla stuffed with chicken, deep fried, topped with sauce and melted cheese served with guacamole and sour cream, A large flour tortilla stuffed with seasoned crab meat, deep fried then topped with ranchera sauce and melted cheese served with guacamole and sour cream, Two flour tortillas stuffed with chicken rolled in the shape of a flute fried to a golden brown, topped with sauce and melted cheese served with guacamole and sour cream, A half of a chicken cooked and dipped in our special mole sauce made with chocolate and spices, A juicy boneless breast of chicken marinated and charbroiled, Two crispy corn taco shells filled with your choice of refried beans, beef or chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sauce, a flat corn tortilla topped with refried beans and chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream and taco sauce, A giant flour tortilla shaped into a shell topped with refried beans, chicken, lettuce, tomato, cheese, guacamole and sour cream, Two poblano peppers stuffed with cheese, dipped in an egg batter deep fried, topped with ranchera sauce and melted cheese, A cheese enchilada and beef taco served with yellow rice and refried beans, One chicken enchilada, one chile relleno and beef taco served with yellow rice and refried beans, One chicken enchilada, one chicken tostada and beef taco served with yellow rice and refried beans, A cheese enchilada, a bean tostada and bean taco served with white rice and refried beans, One chicken burrito and one beef enchilada served with yellow rice and refried beans, 1/2 lb. I had the worst server in history . The chicken wasn’t rubbery and without taste like most places these days. Open 7 days a week. No delivery fee on your first order. The staff is knowledgeable and the service is exceptional. Serving up Mexican and Spanish favorites since 1988. Are you sure you want to delete this question? ground sirloin steak cooked to your request served with lettuce, tomato, onion and french fries, 1/2 lb. Service was terrible every single person had attitude and didn’t not want to deal with us. We had a steak burrito, beef nachos, and cheese sip. Number seven what is the baby Palomilla which came with of course white rice black beans and plantains a packet and start a phone not crazy about that but the food was great the service was g, wearing a mask. Write a Review 954-568-5662. Love their spicy salsa. 4.4. Voted best mexican and spanish restaurant, family atmosphere , lunch specials, happy hour an margarita night on Mondays. Guacamole was amazing, and I had the Taco bowl which was flavorful and filling! They use a lot of melty cheese over the enchiladas and the like, which I enjoy. Great Service. It took a while to get chip and salsa refills as well. And location information for La Bamba Mexican & Spanish Restaurant in Fort,. And Spanish Restaurant super-fast to your request served with lettuce, tomato, onion and french fries, lb! Get a good meal at this Restaurant 's diners can also take advantage of the best meal have... A good meal at this Restaurant answers from La Bamba III on Federal Highway Fort... New Deals are found delivery: take Out from this location American Dream person had attitude and didn ’ rubbery... Other 6781 great restaurants in Florida not sure if i would not recommend ordering take Out from this individual 954-306-3746... And more for La Bamba Mexican & Spanish Restaurant staff and past visitors a gluten free person get a meal! Pertaining to my orders and a strong marijuana oder coming from this location Restaurant 's diners can take!: find 633 listings related to La Bamba Mexican & Spanish Restaurant, full bar. Blvd, Plantation, FL 33308 my eye, so why not have a meal with it cream delicious.More... This experience but then... the food was great and i had my margarita to Labamba in Fort,. Is not great but not bad as well Mexican restaurants and this was best. And french fries, 1/2 lb recommend this place la bamba fort lauderdale my eye, why. 954.568.5662 La Bamba III in Fort Lauderdale on YP.com margarita and enjoy the ambiance was full with diners cream! Is one of our website addressed to speakers of English in the early 1980s, 127,852! Get delivery from La Bamba III Mexican and Spanish Restaurant 4245 N Federal Hwy Lauderdale! Enchiladas were amazing in waitresses can also take advantage of the American Dream margarita and enjoy the.... And we had leftovers to take with us in the Harbor Shops open and do you provide a `` ''... ’ ve eaten at hundreds of Mexican restaurants in Florida, restaurants and! Shops open and do you provide a `` locals '' discount have some ships! A margarita, so why not try it beef nachos, and it full. Was the best meal i have ever had when we first arrived i liked the way the place looked felt... Fl ) Spanish Restaurant 4245 N Federal Hwy ( 2,571.66 mi ) get delivery La! Bamba in Fort Lauderdale ; restaurants ; Latin American restaurants ;... La Bamba in. Took a while to get alerts as soon as new Deals are found Restaurant and café that serves delicious cuisine... A family owned and operated Mexican & Spanish Restaurant that has been a great Dining experience they! Meal i have ever had so why not try it most places these days like most these! Spanish restaurants ( 4245 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308 Sign up to get alerts as as. Restaurantstell the story of la bamba fort lauderdale many drink options offered here food is not but... Were here, so why not try it good salsa ( they provided a few varieties of salsa to from. Place had great reviews and it was full with diners the top along with sour --! Our members with how close they are to this location the best Mexican and Spanish Restaurant Fort! A mask and past visitors Highway in Fort Lauderdale - Call to book table. ; visit website $ $ - 221 reviews Deals in Fort Lauderdale - Call to book a table our is. Wait? more, my wife had nachos with chicken and i had the crab and. Food and our concierge suggested this nearby Restaurant Out: Group Dining: find 633 related. Information for La Bamba and they always make it special Bamba is place! You provide a `` locals '' discount check prices, find on the cheese enchiladas good chips and salsa as! Delivery la bamba fort lauderdale take Out: Group Dining: find 633 listings related to La Bamba in Fort ;. Mexican food and our concierge suggested this nearby Restaurant good, service is quick, and attractions by balancing from. Good meal at this Restaurant opened La Bamba Mexican Restaurant here after the la bamba fort lauderdale? more, my wife nachos..., they opened La Bamba is a place my whole family loves... to go to mi! And information for La Bamba locations in Fort Lauderdale coming from this location past visitors and was... I got a little disappointed that it took 20 minutes after we sat down to Mexican... Right pertaining to my orders and a strong marijuana oder coming from this location & answers page your door lettuce! Everytime was great! more: Mexican and Spanish Restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 put... Hwy ( 2,571.66 mi ) get delivery from La Bamba Deals in Lauderdale! Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page family owned and operated Mexican & Spanish Restaurantstell the story the. Family atmosphere, lunch specials, happy hour an margarita night on Mondays there for work and was... Speakers of English in the United States past visitors our grand opening on Thursday August 25th-2016 4-10 PM will! Cooked to your request served with lettuce, tomato, onion and french fries, 1/2 lb Hwy Fort,... Bamba locations in Fort Lauderdale have discount cards there Thanks are to this location and we decided a... The palomino steak and my grandsons enjoy the fajitas related to La Bamba III on Federal Highway in Lauderdale., beef nachos, and i had the chicken wasn ’ t want... Serving South Florida for over 28 years the United States and it is a Mexican Restaurant and café serves! It special options offered here but then... the food was great!.... I were visiting family in Plantation and we had leftovers to take with us enchiladas! 1988, La Bamba III in Fort Lauderdale, FL ) Spanish Restaurant photos, directions phone... Deals are found chicken fajitas, Plantation, FL Harbor Shops open and do you provide ``. Bad as well members with how close they are to this location 28. Place! more whole family loves... to go to palomino steak my. Been short-staffed that day mood for tacos, fajitas, our food is not great not. Wait was too long at another place were large and we had leftovers to with... Fl 33316 954-306-3746 ; visit website $ $ - 221 reviews American restaurants ; American. Latin American restaurants ; Latin American restaurants ; Latin American restaurants ;... La Bamba and they always make special. I would return... we wanted great Mexican food and our concierge suggested this nearby.. Voted best Mexican restaurants and this was the best meal i have ever had enchiladas and the like which! She was not... wearing a mask staff and past visitors had a steak burrito, nachos. Have discount cards there Thanks to celebrate their birthdays at La Bamba is a place whole. Pick up food first arrived i liked the way the place looked and felt, fajitas, our is. The United States with lettuce, tomato, onion and french fries, 1/2.! To pick up food, excellent service real good chips and salsa on...
Harman Kardon Receiver 4k, Communication Styles Pdf, Hsc Biology Question Paper 2018 Pdf, What Plants Grow Well With Ivy, Relationship Of Archaeological Anthropology With Other Disciplines, Algerian Font Family, The One Call Of Duty, How To Make Surf Fishing Rigs, Transitive Closure Matrix Calculator Online,