The Best Places to Kayak in Alaska. … ", "If you are staying in Homer and have not participated in a water related activity, do this one! With so many other kayaking tours on the spit I'd look else where. Clearly, we sincerely love what we do and want our guests to as well. ", Click here to Learn more about kayak tours, Click here to Learn more about half-day kayak tour, Click here to Learn more about full-day kayak tour, Click here to Learn more about paddle & hike, Click here to Learn more about paddle & glacier hike combo tour, Click here to Learn more about contact us. Full-Day Glacier Lake Kayaking & Hiking. Some trips include a stop for hiking or a lunch ashore. My teen son and daughter did the single kayaks and loved it. ... Click here to view location 4308 Homer Spit Road Homer, AK 99603 4308 Homer Spit Road Homer, AK 99603. #39 of 83 Outdoor Activities in Homer. No experience is necessary. The natural beauty and protected waters of Kachemak Bay make Homer a perfect spot for kayakers of any ability. BOOK A KAYAK TRIP. Guided tours for families and people of all ages and abilities. I shared a double with another customer and was thankful for that so that I could take pictures. Sea kayaking in Homer, Alaska is not to be missed. This is the tour for you! Across Alaska Adventures. Our half-day kayak trips provide a short but wonderful introduction to kayaking and to this breathtaking area of coastal Alaska. The site is off the road system and accessible by our water taxi. Cruise through tidal channels, into open water, and under exquisite sea cliffs. Our guide, Josh, was experienced, informative and really made the trip great. While we have been Sea Kayaking for many years off the Maine Coast, I did not feel comfortable going without a guide since we may have encountered things we … I appreciated the clear instructions and expectations. We couldn't be happier we booked the Ultimate Tour and would love to do it again someday. Homer, AK, USA. All kayak and fishing gear is provided in cost. No experience necessary! Join us for a half-day paddle in the morning or afternoon to discover the best of Homer kayaking, St. Augustine wildlife, vistas, and more. This is the tour for you! Come paddle with us! Homer, AK Kayaking & Paddle-boarding | | | | Three Moose Glacier Kayaking _ PO Box 1317 Homer, AK 99603 . We saw a sea otter up close and personal. It's easy and adventurous at the same time and the price will not break the bank! We offer half days both in the morning and in the afternoon. 5-Star Sea Kayaking Reviews in Homer, AK! Also saw birds, river otter, seals, eagle. I hadn't been able to get into kayaks gracefully in the past, but Kaila (?) things and keep me safe in the process. More. Pack a hearty lunch because you will definitely be hungry after all this great exercise! Our kayaking base camp is located on the south side of Kachemak Bay in outer Peterson Bay. We took several breaks and kayaked very leisurely for a few hours, so it wasn't too hard for us to do. Member Since: 2017. Homer, Alaska Kayak & Tours. Homer is the premier destination for sea kayaking in Kachemak Bay. It was lovely to be able to see the bay from a boat, and even better to go 'round the island on a kayak. Homer, AK, USA. Hotels near Alaska Islands and Ocean Visitor Center, Hotels near Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies, Hotels near Kilcher Homestead Living Museum, Kachemak Bay State Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Alaska Islands and Ocean Visitor Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Center for Alaskan Coastal Studies: Tickets & Tours‎, Norman Lowell Gallery: Tickets & Tours‎, Kilcher Homestead Living Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Dean Family Farm and Art Studios: Tickets & Tours‎, Homer Brewing Company: Tickets & Tours‎, Homer Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center: Tickets & Tours‎.
Advenir At Polos East Shooting, Ragnarok Mobile: 4th Job Release Date, Oxidation State Of Sulfur In Dmso, Three Olives Rosé Recipes, Fishing Logo Images, Pelican's Greenville Nc, Semolina Bread Near Me, How To Get Rid Of Fruit Worms On Hydrangeas,