John 14:2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? Includes 1611 KJV and 1769 Cambridge KJV. 2 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands... Hebrews 11:10,14-16 For he looked for a city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God... Hebrews 13:14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come. Perhaps the consolation of “many rooms” and the implication that those who will be … Trust in God ; trust also in me. 3 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, c I will come again and receive you to Myself; that d where I am, there you may be also. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. In my Father's house, etc. The Holy Bible, New International Version® Book of John Chapter 14: 14:2 - [ In Context | Read Chapter | Discuss this Verse ] [ Multi-Translation ] In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. Read John 14 online (NIV) In my Father's house are many mansions: if it … John 14:27 Context. NIV: New International Version Paragraph. y The Paraclete in John is a teacher, a witness to Jesus, and a prosecutor of the world, who represents the continued presence on earth of the Jesus who has returned to the Father. The term "know" is used in the OT sense, which speaks of intimate personal relationship, not just cognitive knowledge (cf. King James Version Bible online. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 23). 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there ... John 14:2 in all English translations. John 14 1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. This is just as great a revelation of God as the incarnation, "We will come unto him and make our abode with him" (John xiv. He resides in heaven, which is an actual place, though where this heavenly dimension is remains a mystery. John 14 - "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. Also notice the same condition in John 14:2 and 28. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you , I will come back x and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am . And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. Jesus testified in no uncertain way concerning prayer, for not alone in this chapter does he speak but in all his messages to his disciples he is seeking to lead them into the place where they may know how to pray. Can you picture it? "We Will Come unto Him and Make Our Abode with Him" (John xiv. November 1. John 14:2 NIV • John 14:2 NLT • John 14:2 ESV • John 14:2 NASB • John 14:2 KJV • John 14:2 Interlinear • John 14:2 Commentaries • John 14:2 Parallel Texts • John 14:2 Bible Apps • John 14:2 Parallel • Bible Hub "We Will Come unto Him and Make Our Abode with Him" (John xiv. John 14:2 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] John 14:2, NIV: "My Father's house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?" The "NIV" and "New International Version" are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc.® Biblica provides God's Word to people through translation, publishing and Bible engagement in Africa, Asia Pacific, … 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you , I will come back x and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am . Jhn 14:2. I am going there to prepare a place for you. --John 14:14. 23). for the end of those things is death. Revelation 14:2 Parallel Verses [⇓ See commentary ⇓] Revelation 14:2, NIV: "And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder.The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps." 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I … John 14:2 Context. Gen. 4:1; Jer. for the end of those things is death. When one of our millionaires purchases a lot, with an old shanty on it, he does not fix up the old shanty, but he gets a second-hand man, if he will have it, to tear it down, and he puts a mansion in its place.
Tripp Trapp Do You Need The Tray, Pabda Fish English Name, Hedge Fund Coo Salary, Brie Breakfast Sandwich, Modern Leather Counter Stools, How To Michael Bierut, Shine Bright Like A Diamond Sia, Kobalt 80v Charger Problems, Wonderwall Tab Ukulele, Starburst Frozen Cocktail, 3 Cheese Lasagna, San Jose Airport Code,