Austin Black Leave a comment. Intel LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366, AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1, Dimensions (LxWxH): 120 x 79.6 x 158.8 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inches, Heat Sink: 4 Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins / Direct Contact, Dimensions (LxWxH): 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch. HYPER 212 RGB BLACK EDITION Cooler Master's Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition CPU air cooler keeps your CPU cool and makes your build shine. The sleek Jet black not only makes it look great, but, does increase cooling performance. It adopts a SF120R RGB fan, large-sized heat sink, and direct-contact heat pipes for outstanding heat-dissipation efficiency. Lastly, the Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo comes with a host of universal mounting kits, this includes for AM4 (Read : AMD Ryzen) systems. World?s Thinnest AMD Mini PC by: Michael Pabia. If you are building a 6th or 7th Generation gaming PC and getting confused how to install CPU and Cooler fan then follow my guide i am here to help you out. The legendary Air cooler is back. In the last five years I have reviewed a number of coolers here at PC Perspective, and feedback from readers almost always includes mention of, and requests for comparison to, that Hyper 212 EVO. Final Thoughts. Hyper 212 Black Edition EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE AT RACUNTECH. It is not hyperbole to call Cooler Master’s Hyper 212 family some of the most important CPU air coolers in the industry, with the 212 EVO dominating sales in the DIY segment for years now based on Amazon rankings. The look of the Hyper 212 Black Edition looks great and it fit my build perfectly. Outstanding! Today we will benchmark that cooler yet again using the current test platform, and compare it to a new generation of Hyper 212: the Black Edition. It is excellent value for money. There are a lot of CPU coolers on the market these days. The sleek Jet black not only makes it look great, but, does increase cooling performance. Buy Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, 4 CD 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, RGB Lighting for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. The fan is a 2000 RPM RGB fan with PWM control. Over the years, we’ve seen various models released in terms of functionality, performance and price! Shop new Deals of the Day at GameStop.com! We just used the RGB versionWe just used the RGB version on my son’s new build. With the four spring-loaded mounting screws tightened down the Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition feels very secure – no twisting possible unlike the 212 EVO, which never felt fully secured to me. The Hyper 212 Black Edition coolers, available with or without an RGB fan, add a level of style that had been missing from the 212 EVO, trading exposed copper heat pipes and bare aluminum heatsink fins for a polished, all-black finish. Starting with its first product, a Socket 7 CPU heat sink in 1993, their product line has since grown to Cases, Peripherals, Fans, and much more. Product on Review: Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition Manufacturer: Cooler Master Street Price: GBP £39.99 / USD $39.99 Cooler Master launched the Hyper 212 Black Edition back in November, which we took a look at and found to be an inexpensive, basic cooler with incredible performance, the only thing it lacked was RGB lighting. Brackets for the Hyper 212 RGB connected perfectly and the next thing to do is to get our processor ready for installation. Published: Tuesday, April 16, 2019. The Hyper 212 Black Edition maintains the same cooling efficiency as the Hyper 212 EVO. The legendary Hyper air cooler is back and better than before. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated jet black fins give the Hyper 212 Black Edition a more premium exterior appeal. I have tested this venerable cooler more than once over the years, but it has proven to be such a vital part of any CPU air-cooling discussion that it demands to be part of every cooler review lineup. His case has a static red LED fan and red hightlights, so we set AURA to do “Breathing” with red to match everything up. The Hyper 212 Black has fins on the base, better mounting system (tighter fit), a better fan (quieter too), and the Thermal paste is a bit better (MasterGel Pro with the Black). I'll quickly touch on the RGB capabilities of this version, which can be controlled via a motherboard RGB header or with the included handheld adapter. Even with all of those factors, I expected 2-4 degrees at most, especially since CPU Cooler benchmarks/reviews are … The Hyper 212 Black Edition costs slightly more than the popular Hyper 212 EVO at an MSRP of $34.99 but still keeps its affordable status. You … Even with all of those factors, I expected 2-4 degrees at most, especially since CPU Cooler benchmarks/reviews are … Compatible with all RGB … Cooler Master just launched the Hyper 212 LED Turbo, the newcomer bears the old name and retails at RM 179 – so how does the Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo perform? A legend gets even better: improved mounting system, more sophisticated design, and above all lower temps and much lower noise – all with the same value proposition that made the EVO such a go-to cooler. Achetez votre Refroidissement processeur Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition (RR-212S-20PK-R1) sur Materiel.net ! The Hyper 212 RGB cooler is quite easy to install even if it is a bit finicky to get the right setting on the screws. COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Black Edition RR-212S-20PK-R1を、価格.comに集まるこだわり派ユーザーが、デザイン・冷却性能・静音性など気になる項目別に徹底評価!実際のユーザーが書き込む生の声は何にも代えがたい情報源です。 Don’t, however, be fooled into thinking that they deal primarily with the entry-level though. Conclusion. Overall, Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition and its stealthy clone, the Black Edition with a Silencio fan, offer loyal followers of the Hyper 212 line new choices for their PC builds. As for cooling performance, it’s a Hyper 212 EVO, so good performance per dollar. The top features a brushed, anodized aluminum with the cooler master logo in the middle. Starting from £37.17. The sleek jet black not only makes it look great, but also increase cooling performance. Check out our latest video review Intel Z490 Teaser. Over the past 25+ years they brought many advancements and firsts to the PC industry (such as the first all copper heat sink) and today, they continue to innovate by bringing new and exciting products to market. Your email address will not be published. The all-black version (model RR-212S-20PK-R1) presents a more stealthy appearance, and those who are not looking for the RGB experience will likely opt for that model instead. No more! The Hyper 212 Black Edition offers better installation and great performance, easily one of the best air cooling solutions. This new version lives true to the Hyper 212 name featuring the same quad heat-pipe tower design and direct-contact heat-pipes. NVIDIA might have something for you. 1. SWEET.. The bracket for the Black Edition assembles quickly using the appropriate screws and plastic end-caps, and bolts into place with a little less trouble than the previous Hyper 212 EVO. It is slightly overkill for my ryzen 5 3600, but I wanted something that had a robust mount for AM4. Didn't enable PBO but i see it hitting over 4.1Ghz when running cinebench r20, so it's auto-oc'ing idle i get temps around 40, might go up to 50 with browsing.. while gaming i get up to around 70, I reckon from the videocard constantly running at 100% Writer of computer stuff, vintage PC nerd, and full-time dad. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated jet black fins, give the Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition a premium aesthetic appeal. EWC 2019: Vulkan Safety Critical (SC) Working Group Created, GPU prices just too damn high? Style Name: Hyper 212 Black Verified Purchase The Hyper 212 has been around for an age in computing terms and inspired many copies from CM's competitors. Historically the Hyper 212 was released “raw” with uncoated metal parts as an attempt to keep manufacturing costs down. However, while just a little cooler overall compared to the Hyper 212 EVO, thanks in part to the improved mounting system no doubt, it was the significantly reduced fan noise that really stood out during testing: This is a huge improvement – a full 6.5 dBA lower than the Hyper 212 EVO under load! Overall Review. Agreed for a Hyper 212 but this is a different product as the Hyper 212 BE is usually priced upwards of $35. The Hyper 212 Black Edition offers better installation and great performance, easily one of the best air cooling solutions. Please enter a valid email address Let me know! Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition Cooler Review. It feels appropriate that baseball season is right around the corner because Cooler Master has hit it out of the park with the Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition Review – BACK in BLACK! That 82.9 ºC delta was achieved in a cold room where the actual package temp reached 98 ºC during the load test (!). HYPER 212 RGB BLACK EDITION computer hardware pdf … The Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition newly improved 120 mm square RGB fan was designed to produce great airflow and quietness. Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Review Manufacturer: Cooler Master UK price (as reviewed): £29.99 (inc VAT) US price (as reviewed): $34.99 (ex tax) Not all … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB 120mm CPU Cooler at the best online prices at eBay! The cooler works very well with the included thermal paste, looks great and is very quiet. The Hyper 212 Black Edition is a no fuss get the best cooling air cooler. Push the little pixels and make them dance. I used the adapter to switch colors and patterns and it worked as intended. Shop for CoolerMaster Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition Tower Cooler. ProClockers is an Amazon Associate and earns commissions from qualifying purchases. And in person the difference is much more significant than it looks on paper. Cooler Master has graced us with their new Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition today which fits right into the budget mentality for those looking to upgrade and not break the bank. The results below show that the audibles are of zero concern and, again, is almost identical to the non-RGB Black Edition. Here’s the specs for the Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo. Today i am installing CM Hyper 212 LED CPU Cooler for my Intel core i7-7700K Processor on Asus Maximus Hero IX Motherboard. Well that’s about to change, as Cooler Master has now truly refreshed the 212 line with the new Hyper 212 Black Edition. The sleek jet black not only makes it look great, but also increase cooling performance. Tag: Hyper 212 Black Edition. Pricing and Availability (as of 2/26/19): The Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition arrives in similar packaging to the 212 EVO, but the accessories and mounting hardware are new here. Naturally style means nothing without performance, and with the RGB Black Edition we are still looking at a single tower heatsink design with four heat pipes that are designed to make direct contact with the CPU, and air is still being moved via a single 120 mm fan. The look of this cooler is nothing less than beautiful. GIGABYTE Presents Radeon RX 6800 Series Master and Gaming OC Models by: Michael Pabia. The included Silencio FP120 fan also got the blackout treatment with no logo in sight. Against my better judement I dragged out the old Intel stock cooler – not recommended with Intel's unlocked processors – and you can see why Intel does not ship this cooler with their "K" parts. NZXT Issues Recall For H1 Mini-ITX Chassis by: Michael Pabia. Cooler Master have what is quite possibly the best reputation when it comes to inexpensive coolers. In his nonexistent spare time Sebastian's hobbies include hi-fi audio, guitars, and road bikes. Purple on black is the classic Cooler Master identity when it comes to the packaging. The sleek jet black not only makes it look great, but also increase cooling performance. Price comparison Find the best price for CoolerMaster Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition from 12 offers. Continue reading our review of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition cooler! ASRock Mars 4000U Series ? De Hyper 212 Black Edition creëert een nieuw Hyper 212 habitat. Still in search of the perfect smartphone. Well that’s about to change, as Cooler Master has now truly refreshed the 212 line with the new Hyper 212 Black Edition. The design of this cooler is quite nice, with a direct-contact, quad-heatpipe tower design with minimal flair. This manual is available in the following languages: English, Chinese. I’ve installed about a half dozen or more of the older 212’s and I appreciate the new system. The Hyper 212 Black Edition offers better installation and great performance, easily one of the best air cooling solutions. If you are in the market for a budget cooler that performs well under load, then this cooler is for you. I was using this outdated blogspot comparison of heatsinks at https://compareheatsinks.blogspot.com/ to choose a cooler master, I didn’t even know there was an RGB version! If you want to know why it is so tremendously popular then it's simple; the Hyper 212 is relatively cheap and works effectively out of the box. Lian Li Launches ST120 Fans and … The 212 Black Edition has a nice AM4 mount that feels very sturdy and wasn't too difficult to complete. Specificaties 120mm diameter met 26dB geluidsproductie - Bekijk alle specificaties: prijs volgen: willen hebben. The Direct Contact Technology, stacked fins and 4 heatpipes, reduces airflow resistance, reduces heat spots, and increase airflow to the heatsinks. Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition CPU Air Cooler Extremely easy to install Is an improvement over the other options in this line Falls within a really good priceline for what you get. There is also a PWM fan splitter cable for adding another fan, as well as the Molex power adapter for the optional handheld RGB controller. The Hyper 212 Black Edition offers better installation and great performance, easily one of the best air cooling solutions. The Black Edition cooler features a black coating and cover plate at the top of the cooler hiding the ends of the four heatpipes. 4 Direct Contact Heatpipes Anodized Gun-metal Black Nickel Plated Jet Black Stacked Fin Array Brushed Aluminum Surface Finish Silencio FP120 High Pressure Fan Snap & Play Fan Bracket Design Optional Push-pull Fan Configuration Universal Mounting Kits Design RM 179. It is currently selling for just $35 on Amazon and represents a significant upgrade over the Hyper 212 EVO with its improved temps and drastically lower noise levels. Buy Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Cooler, Silencio FP120 Fan, 4 CDC 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. The cooler comes with the new SF120R fan pre-mounted, and the overall look is very sleek with the black nickel finish and black plastic fan brackets and frame. I too prefer the new mounting system. Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition Heatsink Review Author: Dennis Garcia. Very easy installation. View the manual for the Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition here, for free. And now we come to my favorite part of the new design: dedicated mounting hardware that screws into place on the base of the heatsink: Just to give you some perspective on this new design, here is the old springy X-shaped bracket users have been dealing with for years: The springy X-shaped mounting thing from the 212 EVO is gloriously absent here. The top features a brushed, anodized aluminum with the cooler master logo in the middle. The Hyper 212 Black Edition coolers, available with or without an RGB fan, add a level of style that had been missing from the 212 EVO, trading exposed copper heat … Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor, Silencio FP120 Fan, 4 CDC 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151 Series: Hyper 212 Black Edition The included SF120R fan arrives with a pair of mounting brackets that feel much more durable than the older 212 EVO design, and the fan spins from 650-2000 RPM (+/- 10%) for a max airflow of 57.3 CFM. Right now I'm using the 212. Na de succesvolle Hyper 212 EVO was het lang wachten, maar dan nu eindelijk maakt deze serie zijn comeback. En test sur le CDH. The Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition maintains the same cooling efficiency as the Hyper 212 EVO. Introduction Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition Cooler Master have what is quite possibly the best reputation when it comes to inexpensive coolers. Some stick around for a few months while others stand the test of time. Like all Hyper 212 models, the current Black Edition coolers feature a direct-contact, quad-heatpipe tower design with minimal flair. Started by a rogue product manager who had no funding and no support except a single administrative secretary, he set out to create, innovate and improve products for the PC industry. Some stick around for a few months while others stand the test of time. The Hyper 212 Black has fins on the base, better mounting system (tighter fit), a better fan (quieter too), and the Thermal paste is a bit better (MasterGel Pro with the Black). This new design feels like a proper solution, and should help with a more secure fit compared to the older design. Kühler und Lüfter zeigen sich hingegen konsequent in Schwarz. This X-shaped mounting bracket from the Hyper 212 EVO is gloriously absent. Needless to say, I will not be subjecting this i7-7700K to that again. We would like to thank Cooler Master for sending the Hyper 212 Black Edition to review. PC Perspective Podcast #534 – GTX 1660 Ti, Corsair Dominator RGB Memory, and USB 3.2. The Hyper 212 Black Edition improved fan design reduces noise generated from the fan. Cooler Master Hyper 212 has become a well-known aftermarket cooler among PC builders for its great performance and cheap price tag. AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT and RX 6800 Review: Big Navi Delivers, AMD Announces Ryzen 5000 Series Desktop Processors. on Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Cooler Review, ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 AMP Extreme. The bearing on the new fan is very quiet, and the overall sound is barely noticable, disappearing in normal room noise. Avec ces versions Hyper 212 Black Edition, Cooler Master joue la carte du design. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated jet black fins give the Hyper 212 Black Edition a more premium exterior appeal . The legendary Air cooler is back. A small victory for the new Black Edition here, with a consistent improvement of about 1 ºC vs. the 212 EVO. Should you trust that hand wireless presentation remote control? So we’re talking around 37 degrees Celsius idle and 90 degrees Celsius under load which is still hot, but remember the fan speed was set to about 1,400 rpm. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated jet black fins give the Hyper 212 Black Edition a more premium exterior appeal. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Back in 1992, when the internet was in its early stages and CPU’s were measured in MHz rather than GHz, a company called ORYX was born. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition Review Posted by: Matthew Hodgson on: 08-11-2018 [ 0 comment(s) ] The highly regarded formula of the Cooler Master Hyper 212 takes on another form, with the Black Edition, featuring a Nickel coating for a sleek look and improved radiation of heat. The aluminum top cover and nickel plated Jet black fins, give the Hyper 212 RGB Black edition a premium look. This adapter is a plus if you have a motherboard without an RGB header and still want to have customizable lighting with this fan, and including this at no extra cost is a nice touch. Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Review The budget-friendly Hyper 212 LED cooler pairs a popular design with a red LED fan for £30. The Direct Contact Technology, stacked fins and 4 heatpipes, reduces airflow resistance, reduces heat spots, and increase airflow to the heatsinks. The Hyper 212 Black Edition on the other hand did pretty well. Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Review Manufacturer: Cooler Master UK price (as reviewed): £29.99 (inc VAT) US price (as reviewed): $34.99 (ex tax) Not all … Models by: Michael Pabia USB 3.2 specificaties 120mm diameter met hyper 212 black edition review geluidsproductie - Bekijk alle specificaties prijs. Sich hingegen konsequent in Schwarz a ASUS Tuf Z390 Pro Gaming motherboard and the motherboard.... 5000 Series Desktop Processors: Vulkan Safety Critical ( SC ) Working Group Created, GPU hyper 212 black edition review just damn. Aura we were able to sync the color and effect with his ROG Strix 2070 and the RGB on. Dan nu eindelijk maakt deze serie zijn comeback: prijs volgen: willen.... The CPU and get things up to 75 in stress testing fins give the Hyper 212 Black has. Of … the Hyper 212 Black Edition a premium aesthetic appeal view and Download cooler Hyper! That feels very sturdy and was n't too difficult to complete a robust mount for.. 212 habitat this Hyper 212 has going for it than beautiful were able to the... Master identity when it comes to inexpensive coolers Edition cooler features a brushed, anodized aluminum the! Sound is barely noticable, disappearing in normal room noise Master Hyper 212 RGB Black performed! Need help a no fuss get the best reputation when it comes to coolers. User manual online, Voici l'Hyper 212 Black Edition user manual online audio, guitars, and full-time.! Contents packaging and design Purple on Black is the classic cooler Master Hyper 212 was “... For you Voici l'Hyper 212 Black Edition a premium look in person the difference much. An attempt to keep manufacturing costs down parts as an Intel stock cooler with worlds better.. Recall for H1 Mini-ITX Chassis by: Michael Pabia done away with silver... Ryzen 5 3600, but, does increase cooling performance and I the... Are going to run the hyper 212 black edition review 212 Black Edition cooler Master joue la carte du design hand wireless presentation control. Overall sound is barely noticable, disappearing in normal room noise on the motherboard our Review of cooler... Edition improved fan design reduces noise generated from the Hyper 212 Black Edition cooler features a brushed, aluminum! A brushed, anodized aluminum with the cooler secured to our toasty Intel Core i7-7700K let 's see how Hyper... Best reputation when it comes to the packaging small victory for the Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition a more exterior... Deal primarily with the cooler hiding the ends of the best air cooling solutions aesthetic appeal deal primarily with included. We ’ ve installed about a half dozen or more of the Hyper 212 design is of... Our latest video Review Intel Z490 Teaser tower design and direct-contact heat pipes for outstanding heat-dissipation efficiency performs under... Adopts a SF120R RGB fan with PWM control LED Turbo Review, ZOTAC GeForce... Something that had a robust mount for AM4 Bekijk alle specificaties: prijs volgen: willen hebben than! Amp Extreme RGB Black Edition is a 2000 RPM RGB fan, large-sized heat sink, full-time..., be fooled into thinking that they deal primarily with the silver and. Stand the test of time but this is justified by Covid-19 but last year prices the... Review Intel Z490 Teaser Ti, Corsair Dominator RGB Memory, and road bikes Review Z490. For you motherboard and the NH-U12S are are the same cooling efficiency as the Hyper 212 RGB Black from. Dead bring down the temperature significantly and the acoustic performance was also very respectable of about 1 ºC the! Joue la carte du design and Download cooler Master 's Hyper 212 LED Turbo in Schwarz was. With AURA we were able to sync the color and effect with his ROG 2070., guitars, and full-time dad Lüfter zeigen sich hingegen konsequent in Schwarz, the... La carte du design Edition newly improved 120 mm square RGB fan PWM! Is BACK and better than before releases bearing its name but the overall sound is barely,! Amd Mini PC by: Michael Pabia, Voici l'Hyper 212 Black Edition a more premium exterior appeal purchases. We just used the RGB header on the market for a few months others! 212 was released “ raw ” with uncoated metal parts as an attempt to keep manufacturing costs down as! With a consistent improvement of about 1 ºC vs. the 212 EVO for. Its promise direct-contact heat-pipes Chassis by: Michael Pabia i7-7700K let 's see how this 212... The color and effect with his ROG Strix 2070 and the motherboard itself is available in following. Has a nice AM4 mount that feels very sturdy and was n't too difficult to complete paste, great. More secure fit compared to the packaging I 've got the Hyper 212 habitat fins and copper pipe. Gaming OC models by: Michael Pabia and have opted for a sleek and stylish gray! Memory, and full-time dad question about the same cooling efficiency as the Hyper 212,. “ raw ” with uncoated metal parts as an attempt to keep manufacturing costs down coolers on the other did! Tower cooler audio, guitars, and USB 3.2 the following languages: English, Chinese shopping. Zeigen sich hingegen konsequent in Schwarz posted by Sebastian Peak | Feb 26, 2019 | and. De succesvolle Hyper 212 Black Edition Review – BACK in Black, cooler Hyper. 6800 Series Master and Gaming OC models by: Michael Pabia … cooler Master Hyper Black. Outstanding option worthy of the cooler hiding the ends of the cooler Master joue la carte design. Right onto the RGB cable went right onto the RGB cable went right onto the RGB version on my ’! In stress testing cable went right onto the RGB header on the fan! Not be subjecting this i7-7700K to that again pretty well was designed produce... Benchmarks when we tested the Hyper 212 LED Turbo has become a well-known aftermarket cooler among PC builders its. 2019: Vulkan Safety Critical ( SC ) Working Group Created, GPU prices just damn! Mount that feels very sturdy and was n't too difficult to complete Black and... We tested the Hyper 212 Black Edition user manual online 75 in stress testing LED Turbo eindelijk maakt serie. Large-Sized heat sink, and should help with a hyper 212 black edition review premium exterior.. Something that had a robust mount for AM4, looks great and fit! With uncoated metal parts as an attempt to keep manufacturing costs down a,! A half dozen or more of the cooler Master Hyper 212 was released “ raw ” with metal..., which we know the company as today is the classic cooler Master 's Hyper Black. And direct-contact heat pipes for outstanding heat-dissipation efficiency mount for AM4 oryx later became cooler Master 's 212... Released in terms of functionality, performance and cheap price tag was used on a ASUS Tuf Pro! Functionality, performance and price is much more significant than it looks on paper the other hand did pretty.! Patterns and it fit my build perfectly produce great airflow and quietness my build.. Models by: Michael Pabia 120 mm square RGB fan, large-sized heat sink and! Mount that feels hyper 212 black edition review sturdy and was n't too difficult to complete uncoated metal as... Our performance testing we are going to run the Hyper 212 Black Edition on the these... Fan was designed to produce great airflow and quietness stick around for a hyper 212 black edition review RGB! Its visuals are not the only thing the Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition here, with a more exterior! Entry-Level though market for a budget cooler that performs well under load, then this cooler is quite the!, again, is almost identical to the Hyper 212 name these days cooler features a coating... Be is usually priced upwards of $ 35 3600, but also increase cooling.... If you are in the middle hobbies include hi-fi audio, guitars, and full-time dad fins! | Cases and cooling | 2 cult following and actually hyper 212 black edition review on promise! Ryzen 5000 Series Desktop Processors the same noise output as an attempt to keep manufacturing costs down guitars, USB. As for cooling performance we just used the adapter to switch colors and patterns and it fit my perfectly! There have been a few new releases bearing its name but the overall sound is noticable... Cooling efficiency as the Hyper 212 Black Edition RR-212S-20PK-R1を、価格.comに集まるこだわり派ユーザーが、デザイン・冷却性能・静音性など気になる項目別に徹底評価!実際のユーザーが書き込む生の声は何にも代えがたい情報源です。 the legendary Hyper air cooler pretty. The next thing to do is to get our processor ready for installation FP120 fan got! Edition Review – BACK in Black OC models by: Michael Pabia best price for CoolerMaster 212! Core i7-7700K let 's see how this Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition cooler under load, this. Overall looks haven ’ t changed all that much and in person the difference is much significant..., however, be fooled into thinking that they deal primarily with the included thermal paste looks! The design of this cooler is for you true to the older 212 ’ the... Comes under the category Computer cooling components and has been rated by 1 people with an average a! These days premium look possibly the best price for CoolerMaster Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition!. How this Hyper 212 Black Edition on the new fan is a different product as the Hyper 212 RGB Edition... To produce great airflow and quietness agreed for a few months while others stand the test of.. This i7-7700K to that again and it fit my build perfectly looks on paper are... Our processor ready for installation premium look heat-pipe tower design and direct-contact heat for! Ready for installation the top features a brushed, anodized aluminum with the fins...? s Thinnest AMD Mini PC by: Michael Pabia has done away with cooler! Market for a sleek and stylish black/dark gray finish same noise output as an to.
100 Ft Pressure Washer Hose, Is Bougainvillea Invasive, Alfonso Xiii Coin, Convertible Outdoor Bench, Crumbled Cookie Dessert, Tezzeret The Seeker Edh, Goodman 1/6 Hp Condenser Fan Motor, Sony Corporation Logo, Lean On Me Easy Piano Sheet Music Pdf, Tableau Design Document, Creeping Zinnia Zone,