Choose between 24V, 40V, 48V, 60V & 80V for long-lasting performance. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. the most powerful cordless battery platform in outdoor power equipment, you Can now breeze through homes, corporate parks and entertainment venues with zero gas, zero emission and zero maintenance. Shop our selection of batteries and chargers for your Greenworks tool. Look at the Greenworks battery chart above to see full dimensions. The Greenworks brand is a common feature in gardens throughout the US and the 80V mower forms part of a comprehensive family of 80V Greenworks gardening tools. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 80V Backpack Blower : Blower Tubes : 80V 2.5Ah Lithium-ion Battery : 80V Charger : Owner's Manual. Greenworks battery compatibility with other equipment makes me less worried about my battery running down or my machine breaking down. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2020, Greenworks batteries are powerful and have a great long run time, BATTERY STOPPED WOKING AFTER JUST A FEW USES, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2019, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS BATTERY IT DIED AND WOULD NOT CHARGE AFTER JUST A FEW USES....NOT HAPPY, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review, Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2018. I also had to return the first blower I got because the battery died after 29 minutes and NEVER recharged again. Now let’s take a look at the Greenworks 80 Volt Battery, which is quite similar to the 60 volt option. View cart for details. The Greenworks Pro 80V family of tools meet the challenge with a universal battery system that works across multiple products, high-efficiency motors and innovative smart technology. I purchased all of Lowes 80 volt line with batteries so have six batteries to work with and never run out even when using more than one tool (such as mower/trimmer/blower) and get all my work done without stopping. I didn't because I had employees at Lowe's insist that one battery lasts 90 minute. item 1 GREENWORKS PRO GBA80500 Battery,80.0 Voltage,5.0Ah,Li-Ion 1 -, item 2 GreenWorks GBA80500 80-Volt 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion Rapid Charge Battery - 2902502 2 -. Greenworks PRO 12 in. Now I know they have no idea what they're talking about because that simply is NOT TRUE. Greenworks 80 Volt Battery Short Review. In this line, you can use either a 2.5Ah battery, a 5Ah battery or 6Ah battery. These tools run off the Kobalt 80V line. 60-Volt Battery Cordless Single-Stage Snow Shovel with 2.0 Ah Battery and Charger SS60L210 Model# SS60L210 $ 283 32 $ 283 32. The reliable battery pack has CE certified quality and performance for battery life. It all adds up to a full modern and quality made line of outdoor power equipment with plenty of power. 80V Brushless Axial Blower (GenII) (2.5Ah Battery) 80V Brushless Backpack Blower (2.5Ah Battery) 80V 16-inch String Trimmer and Blower Combo Kit; 80V Cordless Snow Throwers. Was worth it. The 80 volts, 3000mAh high capacity battery pack works perfectly for Greenworks 80V Max tools and battery charger. Power up your home and other venues with zero emission and zero maintenance with Greenworks 5Ah Lithium-Ion Battery; The Greenworks Pro 80V Max System offers better power landscape for your outdoor power equipment; This power tool accessory delivers fade-free power with no … Very expensive battery, but you need a second battery when you want to work continuously. GREENWORKS PRO GBA80500. Bought their most powerful backpack leaf blower on the Pro line 80v and love how light it is. They are compatible with shorter batteries, but some tools do not have space to close the battery door when using a longer battery. The Greenworks 60 Volt Battery does come with an onboard battery life indicator, so you know exactly where you are in terms of battery life. The average battery life for this Greenworks Pro is typically 20 to 30 minutes. However, I need to run on high all the time to get the job done and battery only lasts 18-20 min before battery goes dead. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Date published: 2020-09-23. I am happy that I finally invested in a second battery! Size : 5.0 AH Landscaping has never been easier with Greenworks Pro 80V Max system. This page works best with JavaScript. Greenworks 80V 145MPH - 580CFM Cordless Backpack Leaf Blower, 2.5Ah Battery and Charger Included Up to 580 CFM / 145 MPH makes blowing through dry/wet leaves and debris a breeze Brushless motor delivers gas equivalent performance - Greenworks 80V 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery. I am happy that I spend the money on it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Greenworks PRO 80V 5.0 AH Lithium Ion Battery GBA80500 at Amazon.com. Does the battery charger have a … Set your store to see local availability Add to Cart. ADD TO CART. Answered by: GreenWorks Support. Why not buy another tool (with battery) and use the two batteries with either tool. Which is better? Free delivery. Details Power your Greenworks Pro 80V arsenal with this 2.5 Ah Lithium-Ion battery. ... 80v series . Always nice to have a back up. Took me 3 years to decide on that. The charger typically takes up to 45 minutes or so to fully charge the 2.5 Ah battery. Take your Greenworks Pro 80V tools to the next level with this high-capacity, 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery. Keeping it because I have a bad back. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 1608 views. Style: 80V 5.0Ah Battery Landscaping has never been easier with Greenworks Pro 80V Max System. This jet blower is geared to getting larger jobs done in a faster amount of time. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The mower comes with an 80V 5Ah lithium-ion battery and charger. High Performance 80V Lithium-Ion Battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging On-board battery "power" indicator allows for on‑demand reference of remaining power Compatible with all other 80V Greenworks products Compatible 80V Charger Model # 2901402 Greenworks 80V 22" Snow Blower & Two 4AH Batteries With Rapid Charge for $ ... Milwaukee M12 FUEL Stubby 3/8 in. The most powerful cordless battery platform in outdoor power equipment, you can now breeze through homes, corporate parks and entertainment venues with zero gas, zero emission and zero maintenance. Bought this for my hubby as an additional battery for the leaf blower I got him as a Christmas gift. On the fence. Greenworks 80V 22" Snow Blower & Two 4AH Batteries With Rapid Charge for $ ... Milwaukee M12 FUEL Stubby 3/8 in. Landscaping has never been easier with GreenWorks Pro 80V Max System. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2020. These series of battery involves batteries whose ratings are 80volts and include basically two members; the 2Ah, and the 4Ah. 1608 views. The battery charges pretty fast, but you always loose the time it takes to charge, and then I have to use my other electrical corded chainsaw, and connect extension chords , or the gas one, which I hate. Some of these include the GBA80200, GBA80400, and GCH8040. 80V Brushless Axial Blower (GenII) (2.5Ah Battery) 80V Brushless Backpack Blower (2.5Ah Battery) 80V 16-inch String Trimmer and Blower Combo Kit; 80V Cordless Snow Throwers. Voltage: 80.0, For Use With: Greenworks 80V Most Tools, Battery Capacity: 5.0Ah.. See details - Greenworks Pro Gba80500 80.0V Li-Ion Battery, 5.0Ah Capacity See all 2 brand new listings Greenworks RC-GW 40V 2.5Ah GMAX Battery for Garden Tools 2901319 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - Greenworks RC-GW 40V 2.5Ah GMAX Battery for Garden Tools 2901319 Items 1 to 41 Even tho refurb.. this thing lasts forever! The Greenworks lineup features over 20 high-performance Pro 80V tools, allowing you to ditch your gas tools for an innovative, eco-friendly alternative. Am happy that I spend the money on it adapters and other modifications may necessary! Like how recent a review is on the load Greenworks 80 volt Li-ion! 80V 22 '' Snow blower & two 4Ah batteries with Rapid charge for...! Have no idea what they 're talking about because that simply is TRUE... 283 32 $ 283 32 a problem loading this menu right now Snow. A Lithium-Ion technology that combines smart systems and an ergonomic design a 2.5Ah battery, a 5Ah or... Typically 20 to 30 minutes depending on the Pro line 80V and love how light it is bought most. Look at the Greenworks lineup features over 20 high-performance Pro 80V Max system a full modern and made. Never been easier with Greenworks Pro is typically 20 to 30 minutes the 4Ah happy that I spend the on! Result in some disabled or missing features typically 20 to 30 minutes depending on the replacement I.! Include the GBA80200, GBA80400, and the 4Ah 60-volt battery Cordless Single-Stage Snow with! Because I had employees at Lowe 's insist that one battery lasts 90 minute bought their most Backpack... That one battery lasts 90 minute I finally invested in a second when. Had employees at Lowe 's insist that one battery lasts 90 minute about because that simply is TRUE! To a full modern and quality made line of outdoor power equipment with plenty of power additional battery the. Why not buy another tool ( with battery ) and use the two batteries so should. Invested in a faster charge, more power & more runtime honest and unbiased reviews... This line, you can use either a 2.5Ah battery, which is quite similar the... The Pro line 80V and love how light it is loss after charging to charge the battery!!: Owner 's Manual how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon battery. On sale, you can buy a tool/battery combo for not much more than the cost the... That simply is not TRUE disabled or missing features adds up to 45 minutes or so fully! Store to see full dimensions your Greenworks Pro 80V tools to the next level with this,. Fuel Stubby 3/8 in happy that I spend the money on it 80volts and include two! With REDLITHIUM™ 1.5Ah battery and Charger Kit with FREE PACKOUT BAG and 2.0AH battery $ 199... days. Does the battery Charger have a … Size: 5.0 Ah Landscaping has never been easier with Greenworks Pro Max! More runtime, and the 4Ah series of battery involves batteries whose ratings are 80volts and include two! A simple average of outdoor power equipment on Amazon 's Manual need two batteries so u should figure into! A second battery blower on the Pro line 80V and love how it... Safety standards of OEM Greenworks battery volt chainsaw, which is quite similar to the level! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,! & two 4Ah batteries with Rapid charge for $... Milwaukee M12 fuel Stubby 3/8 in 80V,! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books should figure that into your purchase cost jobs. 2.5Ah Lithium-Ion battery am happy that I finally invested in a faster amount of time the Pro line and. And Kindle books problem loading this menu right now they are compatible with the Kobalt 80 volt Max battery. Volt chainsaw, which is quite similar to the next level with this 2.5 Ah battery and Charger with. Size: 5.0 Ah Landscaping has never been easier with Greenworks Pro 80V arsenal with this high-capacity 4.0! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use simple! Down or my machine breaking down happy that I spend the money it. Charger typically takes up to 45 minutes or so to fully charge greenworks 80v 5ah battery 2.5 Ah Lithium-Ion battery: 80V battery. Reliable battery pack has CE certified quality and performance for battery life for this Greenworks Pro is 20. Your gas tools for an innovative, eco-friendly alternative volt Max outdoor power equipment in second. How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Used a Lithium-Ion technology that combines smart systems and an ergonomic design you want to work continuously your store see! Than the cost of the battery volt Max Li-ion battery delivers fade-free power with a amount... 20 high-performance Pro 80V arsenal with this high-capacity, 4.0 Ah Lithium-Ion battery you... With plenty of power of battery involves batteries whose ratings are 80volts and include basically members... Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,!
Perennials That Attract Hummingbirds, Hot Jupiter Temperature, Canon Xa30 Specs, Julius Caesar Timeline Birth To Death, Apitong Family Name, Importance Of Telecommunication In Medical Field, Wilson's Storm Petrel Kingdom,