Superb Gerber quality all the way, Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2017. Superb Gerber quality all the way. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. I like blades you can beat on and baton with, or use like a hatchet or machete, but for its purpose I like this lightweight kit far more. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit. Skip to main content.in Try Prime Hello, Sign in. For those who pride themselves in doing a thorough and efficient job of field dressing, cutting and quartering the animal, a dedicated cleaning kit is a must. Gut hook on the blade tip makes processing game quick and efficient. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Shoes. The core of the kit is the large Moment Fixed Blade Knife with gut hook. Fits nicely under the seat in my truck. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit – 31-002218. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The Large Fixed Blade Gut Hook can be used for larger cuts. The Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit IV is designed to provide a knife and saw kit that handles all the routine cutting, slicing, prying and scraping needs associated with effective skinning and dressing. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Please choose a different delivery location. In stock. Prime. I love this set. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218] 305 total rating . No products in the cart. Please try your search again later. Gerber 31-002218 Moment Field Dress Knife Kit, 3.63 in Length Large, 3.25 in Length Small Ergonomic. (3) deer and (1) turkey and they are still just as sharp. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders. Great set! Furniture & Appliances. Write a review. Both come with full-tang blades for long-term durability, along with molded grip handles to ensure a firm hold while you work on your animal. 4. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2017. Great knifes that I like better than the Myth version, Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2017. What is the best field dressing kit? Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Great knife set. Add to Wish List. Gerber Vital Pack Saw [31-002741] $43.34. 27-abr-2017 - Every serious hunter knows how important having the right knives can be when it comes to efficiently field dressing game. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This harvesting kit offers thorough and efficient field dressing, as well as cutting and quartering an animal. Skip header navigation. Very sharp and easy to pack. Oct 7, 2020 #1. Gerber applies its hunting and knife know-how in the Moment Kit III to provide a knife and saw kit … Oct 7, 2020 #1. Loading... Unsubscribe from Oso Grande? Unable to add item to List. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218] by Gerber. Founded in 1939, Gerber, an Oregon-based manufacturer, has sharpened the knife industry’s leading edge of innovation with multi-tasking cutting tools for generations and their Moment IV Field Dressing Kit … ... upon arrival but can be sharpened to a very nice edge. The Gerber Moment Dress Kit is one for the hunter to invest in, ideal for use in survival, tactical and outdoor situations. Havalon Piranta-Edge Blaze Orange Handle 12 Additional Crazy Sharp Blades. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2017. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This cleaning kit offers thorough and efficient field dressing, as well as cutting and quartering an animal. They almost feel as if they will pull out at some point. From prepping game to setting up camp, the Moment Large Fixed is a utilitarian tool with a 3.6 inch fine drop point blade to handle tasks big and small. The only thing lacking is the crappy Chinese sheath that barely retains the knives. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit - Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit is a two knife kit that handles all the routine cutting for cleaning and field dressing any size of game. This cleaning kit offers thorough and efficient field dressing, as well as cutting and quartering an animal. The Small Fixed Blade can be used for finer details like caping and cutting along the leg bones. The Moment Field Dress Kit III includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw, the Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook and the Moment Small Fixed Blade Caping Knife housed within a roll-up nylon sheath. I think it may be the Outdoor Edge RazorPro Saw Combo! The two knife kit has two full tang blades, the larger with a gut hook feature. Each item in the kit is equipped with inviting, comfortable, Moment-family molded rubber grip handles and full-tang construction that offer durability over the long haul. The Moment Cleaning Kit is a two-knife Gerber kit that can handle the routine demands of cutting, caping and dressing wild game. Allen Big Game Quarter Game/Meat Bag (Pack of 4). Gerber Moment Kit IV. ProStaff Reviews 1,445 views. Gerber Knives new in package Moment guthook full tang fixed blade knife & sheath. Ships from and sold by XHE SPORTS. Both are equipped with inviting, comfortable Moment-family molded rubber grip handles… Each item in the kit is equipped with inviting, comfortable, Moment-family molded rubber grip … Clothing & Accessories. ON SALE $35.99 Add To Cart 3 available at San Marcos. Great set! The Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit III includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw, the Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook, the Moment Bone Spreader and the Moment Small Fixed Blade Caping Knife, all housed within an easily stored cloth sheath. Excelente calidad, al puro tacto se aprecia. Gerber Knives Moment Field Dressing Kit | OsoGrandeKnives Oso Grande. This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cell. I'm not particularly fond of the sheath, but it does the job and at this price I have no complaints. Give them a stacking sheath like the Myth and its a winner. Product Information. Each kit contains 2, 3, or 4 tools that are essential for saving time and body strain. Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. The fine edge blade is adept at everything from making small incisions to opening the sternum on your next whitetail. Only 2 left in stock. Both have a moulded rubber handle for comfort and can be sheathed together. These big game essentials … Each knife is a fixed blade knife with a full tange construction with a textured handle giving the hunter the perfect knife for field dressing. All around, this is a great kit that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. The Moment Rib Spreader makes the Moment Kit IV especially functional for the hunter whose goal of big game is realized with any frequency. Only place we could find it now was amazon. Select another color to get back on track. $55.00. This practical blade offers full tang construction and a confidence-inspiring handle. The two knife kit has two full tang blades, the larger with a gut hook feature. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit - Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit brings two great knives together in the perfect field dress kit. NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves - Ambidextrous, Food Grade, High Performance Level 5 Pro... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Sports & Outdoors. Cancel Unsubscribe. Oct 7, 2020. My Fixed Blade Collection July 2014 - Duration: 9:33. These knives are already sharp enough to skin a deer out of the package and I believe that they will be able to process more than one animal before sharpening will be necessary. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218] 4.7 out of 5 stars 299. GB31002218: Moment Field Dress Kit Gerber For some, the thrill is all in the hunt. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. This has both instances covered. This piece of Knife Care Equipment from Gerber… Try. Each kit contains 3 tools that are essential for saving time and body strain. It is a well-designed set of knives that will do the job needed from them without fail every time. There was a problem completing your request. Clothing & Accessories . I will likely use it only for storage and to protect the blade during transport. For those who pride themselves in doing a thorough and efficient job of field dressing, cutting and quartering the animal, a dedicated cleaning kit is a must. A small knife is great but sometimes you need something bigger. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Electronics. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I've only used them for field dressing maybe 5 times. Mossy Oak Hunting Field Dressing Kit. The Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit w/ 8.63 in / 7.13 in Fixed Blade Knives has been designed to be amongst the best knife tools available. The two knife kit … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Gerber Vital Zip [31-002745] $34.20. The matte finish on the blade looks amazing. Moment Field Dress Kit This cleaning kit offers thorough and efficient field dressing, as well as cutting and quartering an animal. Skip to navigation Skip to content. The case snaps closed to contain tools in a small roll to easily store in your pack until you need them. by Gerber. SHOP Shop Shop The Exchange. Success. Oct 7, 2020 . The large Moment fixed Blade Knife with gut hook and the small Fixed Blade Knife will help tackle any size game you have. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This cleaning kit offers thorough and efficient field dressing, as well as cutting and quartering an animal. Please try again. For those who pride themselves in doing a thorough and efficient job of field dressing, cutting and quartering the animal, a dedicated kit is a must. Cell. 2. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These big game essentials come with an easily stored nylon sheath. Good value.. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. The more quality Gerber stuff I have owned was actually made in the USA before they outsourced. $69.99 Price. Outdoor Edge ButcherLite, 8 Piece Hunting & Game Processing Knife Set with Caping Knife, Gut-Hook Skinner, Boning/Fillet Knife, Bone Saw, Ribcage Spreader, Gloves, and More 4.7 out of 5 stars 419. I am impressed by the work put into this. 27-abr-2017 - Every serious hunter knows how important having the right knives can be when it comes to efficiently field dressing game. These knives fit comfortably in either hand and have a non-slip feel. 4:19. This is a great knife set for the price. Myth Field Dress Kit See all reviews (15) This packable dual knife kit offers a complete field dressing solution, packaged together in a compact, puncture-proof sheath. Regular price $43.09 Sale price $43.09 Sale. Blunt hooked tip and simple structure, lets the smart Moment Fixed Blade Saw make the work of dressing big game wonderfully efficient. Only 3 left in stock. This missing feature makes it far less comfortable and more difficult to wield. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TaylorP, Oct 7, 2020. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit II, Gut Hook Knife and Saw [31-002680]: Amazon.com.mx: Herramientas y Mejoras del Hogar They both fit securely in a paddle style sheath in an easy-to-pack arrangement. These knives both feel nice in your hand. TaylorP. The two knife kit has two full tang blades, the larger with a gut hook. Prime. The Moment Cleaning Kit is a two-knife Gerber kit that can handle the routine demands of cutting, caping and dressing wild game. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2019. I used it this past weekend on a deer and the guthook zipped right through the skin like it should. With the right knife or knives, performing activities such as halving and quar. Description. #huntinggear #fielddress #guthook #gerbermoment posted via instagram by gerbertools on Nov 05, 2018 @ 09:25 . Includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw and the Moment … Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit. Gerber limited lifetime warranty. If I were hunting or dressing out anything deer sized or smaller, this set would be my choice. It is an awesome set and of course Gerber has great quality_! Ships from and sold by XHE SPORTS. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. They feel awesome in my hands and the rubberized grip has everything to do with it. TaylorP. The knifes have comfortable handles and the blades are heavy and sharp. In order to get the job done thoroughly and efficiently a dedicated kit is a must - enter the Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit. Cracked blade, defective, very disappointed, Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2020. The Large Fixed Blade Gut Hook … Only disappointment was the set did not include the spreader which was in the first set I had brought. Stock . Paid Subscribers don't see ads! Great knifes that I like better than the Myth version. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2016, Was as described , received on time ,Gerber makes quality products . Includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw, Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook, and the Moment Small Fixed Blade Caping Knife, housed within an easily stored cloth sheath. The edge on the knife was odd in that the angle on one side was different than the other. Shop Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit and other name brand Knives Sports & Outdoors at The Exchange. Great Knife set ! I like the size and thickness of the blades. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2016. The logo is way off from the pictured knife and the edges of the blade are sloppy, especially the gut hook as pictured. The Moment Field Dress Kit is designed for those halving or quartering animals. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2016. Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by TaylorP, Oct 7, 2020. These two knives are the only knives you'll need for field dressing and skinning. GERBER GEAR Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit I [31-002218] This set has given me a renewed interest in Gerber knives in general and I am eager to try out their higher end made in USA offerings, some of which are also very reasonably priced! The Moment Kit 3 includes the Moment Fixed Blade Saw, Moment Fixed Blade Gut Hook, and the Moment Small Fixed Blade Caping Knife, housed within an easily stored cloth sheath. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Frequently Asked Questions & Expert Answers on Gerber Moment Field Dress Kit III from CampSaver Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Pro Disc Cones (Set of 50) - Agility Soccer Cones with Carry Bag and Holder for Tra... Gerber Shard Keychain Tool - Silver [30-001501]. Top positive review. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Household. You've earned the right to shop tax free and enjoy FREE shipping! The blades are the perfect size and fit your hand comfortably. Get prepared for hunting season now. The hook feature simplifies the field dressing … 2. I'm very glad I got this set. Each item in the kit is equipped with inviting, comfortable Moment-family molded rubber grip handles and full-tang construction that offers durability over the long haul. Takes up very little space and holds an edge well. Equipped with inviting, comfortable Moment … The Gerber Moment Dress Kit is one for the hunter to invest in, ideal for use in survival, tactical and outdoor situations. The Small Fixed Blade can be used for finer details like caping and cutting along the leg bones. I wanted something for field dressing deer and other large game. They did say they'd replace or repair if I send back at my cost but it's kind of an inconvenience right in the beginning of hunting season. Add to cart Two-knife for dedicated cleaning and dressing of game; one large gut hook fixed blade and one small fixed blade designed for small game, detail work and scraping.
Dominator Polymeric Sand Retailers, Patio Conversation Sets Costco, Is Shea Moisture African Black Soap Real, Whipped Caramel Ganache, Balearic Shearwater Identification, Fallout: New Vegas Old World Blues Voice Actors, What Is Chaetomorpha Linum, Sage Bush Arizona, Electric Lawn Mower Blade Hard To Turn By Hand, Application Of Statistics In Information Technology, Seymour Duncan Jb Covered, Pathfinder Kingmaker Jerboa,