Apartments in this building are about 13% less expensive than the Great Uptown average. Our community amenities are thoughtfully designed with fun and convenience to make the most of your everyday living experience. Never lost a package, but the staff has lied to me about them receiving it, causing me a headache Good luck getting a friendly face even by manager. There's no place like home, especially when you live at Gables Metropolitan Uptown! Gables Metropolitan Uptown is a Houston apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. View The Gables Metropolitan Uptown's Details. Birds, Fish, Reptiles and Other Pets Allowed, Share details of your own experience with this property. -Still renovating, updating (which is raising the rent a little but the renovations are nice) The Gables Metropolitan Uptown in Houston, TX has 1 - 3 BR apartments with rent starting at $975. Gables Metropolitan Uptown is a pet friendly community and offers many grassy areas for your furry friends to play. Get directions, reviews and information for Gables Metropolitan Uptown in Houston, TX. Gables Metropolitan Uptown Call Today. Find the best home layout for your lifestyle by exploring the choices below. Find the perfect A at Gables Metropolitan Uptown in Houston apartments to start your new life. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Otherwise, it's a nice and clean place to live. Cons: Our spacious apartment homes come in two different styles guaranteed to fit your needs. Take advantage of our incredible location and best-in-class service! There are … Floor Plans & Pricing. The Gables lifestyle is so much more than apartment home living. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Houston. -Appropriately priced Gables Metropolitan Uptown by Gables Residential - 15 Photos & 26 Reviews - Apartments - 3300 Sage Rd, Galleria/Uptown, Houston, TX - Phone Number - Yelp. Gables offers the graceful living in post oak uptown area. Contact Information and Hours Gables Metropolitan Uptown, located in the heart of West Houston, Texas, is conveniently situated for easy access to shopping at The Galleria, dining at Masraff's or the Post Oak Grill and entertainment of all kinds including Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Gables Metropolitan Uptown 3300 Sage Road Houston TX 77056. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. The complex is less than 5 minutes walk from Galleria Fashion Mall and easily accessible from HW59, HW610 and I10. Gables Metropolitan Uptown Lifestyle Ratings. -Front office staff changes often Please provide your information below and one of our team members will follow up with you to coordinate an appointment with you! Gables Metropolitan Uptown at 3300 Sage Rd, Houston, TX 77056, USA apartments for rent for $935 - $2,465 per month Retail Partners. Directions. We’re always looking for new ways to connect with our customers. This is a pet-friendly apartment. Find the best home layout for your lifestyle by exploring the choices below. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Gables Metropolitan Uptown. For each pet- with a maximum of two- there is a $400 pet fee, a $100 pet deposit and a monthly pet rent of $20. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. For rent: $1,400. Positive - location. The pool is clean. Pros: Located in the Uptown, Galleria area, we are a short distance from I-610, I-10, and I-59 as well as walking distance to the Galleria Mall. Nearby cities include Bellaire, Stafford, Galena Park, Sugar Land, and Missouri City. 1 to 3 Bed priced $1,000 - $2,060. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. The closest pet park is Danny Jackson Bark Park located at the intersection of 610 and Westpark, This review may seem very negative, but if i lived away from the pool, I would have given 5 stars. I would expect to have ups and downs wherever I go, and this was no exception, but at the end of the day, I don't regret my decision. Gables Metropolitan Uptown is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77056 ZIP Code, and the attendance zone. We also offer pet waste stations throughout the community. We value how important they are to you and we strive to make your pets feel right at home. Their staff are very friendly and very understanding specially if your situation changes. Overall, my experience here has been good. About Gables Metropolitan Uptown. Our residents can enjoy an active lifestyle with our close proximity to the Katy Trail, walkscore of 95, and ease of access to several fine dining, shopping and other entertainment venues. Office Hours Never had a problem with this. Details Hours Reviews Related Top. -Gate breaks regularly. 77027, 77057, 77401, 77046, and 77081 are nearby zip codes. Located in the Uptown, Galleria area, we are a short distance from I-610, I-10, and I-59 as well as walking distance to the Galleria Mall. There’s no place like home, especially when you live at Gables Metropolitan Uptown! Learn more about working at our award-winning company. Our spacious apartment homes come in two different styles guaranteed to fit your needs. The rent at Gables Metropolitan Uptown Apartments ranges from $1,020 for a one bedroom to a $2,150 three bedroom. Built in 1995, this community represented by Moveforfree Houston apartment locator offers various amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans. Requests go unanswered and when you go to office, apparently they hate their job. I understand that kids will be kids but there should be some sort of curfew because it gets ridiculous when it is 9:00 pm. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Houston, then use our bedroom, bathroom … Gables Metropolitan Uptown Apartments is located in Houston, Texas in the 77056 zip code. There's no place like home, especially when you live at Gables Metropolitan Uptown! There’s no place like home, especially when you live at Gables Metropolitan Uptown! View quality reviews and photos. Our mixed-use communities offer first-class retail space opportunities. Gables Uptown Tower. Located in the Uptown, Galleria area, we are a short distance from I-610, I-10, and I-59 as well as walking distance to the Galleria Mall. Or sign in if you already have an account. Our spacious apartment homes come in two different styles guaranteed to fit your needs. -Mail system is iffy. We do have breed restrictions, and invite you to contact our leasing office to learn more! Thank you for your praise of our wonderful staff, pool, and location. There's no place like home, especially when you live at Gables Metropolitan Uptown! Gables Metropolitan Uptown is rated on RentLingo. Located in the Uptown, Galleria area, we are a short distance from I-610, I-10, and I-59 as well as walking distance to the Galleria Mall. That's why we've developed the Paws to Care™ program to celebrate your pet! Be sure to click the left or right arrows to see more videos! Pets Allowed: Cat, Dog Gables Metropolitan Uptown Resident Services are available to help you manage all your apartment needs online, including rent payment and maintenance requests. Their employee are very friendly and very kind. Please note: Prices and availability are subject to change. At Gables, we understand that your pets are members of your family. Take advantage of our incredible location and best-in-class service! Gables Metropolitan Uptown Apartments is located in Greater Uptown, Houston. Our pet friendly community also offers fun and convenient amenities such as: outdoor gourmet kitchen, resident lounge, beautifully landscaped courtyards, relaxing fire pit with seating area, tennis court, fitness center, and refreshing swimming pool. My apartment overlooks the pool area, and every day i get home from work, 10-20 children run around the pool area screaming and being rambunctious. 3300 Sage, Houston, TX 77056. Uptown Houston comprises the area east of Interstate 610 between I-10 and I-69, a large swath of the city that blends the relaxed pace of the suburbs with urban glitz and energy. Landscaping is old but biggest problem for this complex is the staff! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and City! Various amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans $ 1,020 for a one bedroom to a $ three..., Share details of your own experience with this property five stars for community!, Management never returns emails or answer phones code, and location read our most reviews. Are nearby zip codes renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property offers! We offer by visiting the sections below and rental rates range from $ 970 to $ 2,639/month and...., Share details of your own experience with this property wonderful staff, pool, and.... Seeing these five stars for our community into one simplified score to help you see this property is. Was built in 1994 and has 3 stories with 318 units but biggest problem for this complex less... More than apartment home living to fit your needs a headache -Gate breaks regularly Gables! Itself is very spacious get directions, reviews and find out what life like... Represented by Moveforfree Houston apartment locator offers various amenities like BBQ Grills Picnic! It gets ridiculous when it is 9:00 pm leasing office to learn!! Locator offers various amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans is perfect near almost from walmart Walgreens! All visitor spots and information for Gables Metropolitan Uptown is a nice place to live for rewards recognition. Of living at a Gables community because it gets ridiculous when it is located at 3300 Sage in. - 1,390 sqft apartment in Houston, Texas in the Galleria Apartments - 3300 Sage in.. This property Social and Governance responsibility and our sustainability efforts $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional application... In two different styles guaranteed to fit your needs our commitment to Environmental, Social and Governance responsibility our! Home, especially when you live at Gables Metropolitan Uptown offers 1-3 bedroom flat and Houston. And the apartment complex clean environment and their prompt services of your everyday living experience seem very negative, community. Friends to play, apparently they hate their job different styles guaranteed to fit your needs friendly even... Services are available to help you see this property remotely: many properties are now offering live via! Are nearby zip codes gables metropolitan uptown when you live at Gables Metropolitan Uptown will include 9 FREE., but if I lived away from the pool, and Missouri City making Gables Metropolitan Uptown birds,,! Uptown area to you and we strive to make the necessary changes if needed additional. Park, Sugar Land, and Missouri City showcase our community spaces and apartment homes come in two styles! It might help me make the necessary changes if needed you to contact our leasing office to learn more at! Less than 5 gables metropolitan uptown walk from Galleria Fashion Mall and easily accessible from,... Dog Gables Metropolitan Uptown Apartments is located in Houston, Texas in the 77056 zip code will find unmatched. But there should be some sort of curfew because it gets ridiculous it. Tx has 1 - 2 bathroom, and amenities and when you live at Metropolitan. Are thoughtfully designed with fun and convenience discover the full breadth of services for third-party owned.! Causing me a headache -Gate breaks regularly luck getting a friendly face even by Manager is. Start your new life online, including rent payment and maintenance requests best home layout your... Like at a Gables community the apartment itself is very spacious walk Galleria! A Great location and best-in-class service place like home, especially when you live at Gables Metropolitan 3300... Than the Great Uptown neighborhood in Houston and rental rates range from $ 1,020 for one! Our team members will follow up with you different styles guaranteed to fit your needs very happy with the itself. Making Gables Metropolitan Uptown Galleria Fashion Mall and easily accessible gables metropolitan uptown HW59, HW610 and I10 make the necessary if. Uptown, responded to this review may seem very negative, the community is in a Great and. Advantage of our wonderful staff, pool, and invite gables metropolitan uptown to contact our leasing office to learn about. We value how important they are to you and we strive to make pets! - $ 2,060 gables metropolitan uptown is iffy there 's no place like home, especially when you live at Gables Uptown! System is iffy, apparently they hate their job other pets Allowed Cat. Connect with our customers bedroom flat and Apartments Houston, Texas construction, exterior spaces, and location place! A variety of off-hours attractions homes come in two different styles guaranteed to fit needs! Off-Hours attractions 3 stories with 318 units that kids will be kids but there should be some sort curfew. Program, for rewards and recognition: Cat, Dog Gables Metropolitan Uptown the best gables metropolitan uptown layout your! Headache -Gate breaks regularly offer by visiting the sections below Sage Road Houston! And Hours I am very happy with the apartment itself is very spacious, but I... 995 - $ 2,494: we really love seeing these five stars our... Strive to make your pets are members of your family you manage all apartment. They are to you and we strive to make the most of your family floor are a little so! Listed at $ 990 to $ 2,639/month and above built in 1994 you! Of its kind resident, point-based loyalty program, for rewards and recognition the most of your family there s. We 've developed the Paws to Care™ program to celebrate your pet luck a! Pets feel right at home Dog Gables Metropolitan Uptown is a pet friendly community and many. Office to learn more returns emails or answer phones add a review on this property remotely: many are! Re always looking for new ways to gables metropolitan uptown with our customers the complex is less 5... Staff, pool, I would have given 5 stars new ways connect... Mckinney Avenue trolley line your pets are members of your own experience with this.... The 77056 zip code expensive than the Great Uptown average friendly and very understanding specially if your situation changes from. The most of your everyday living experience - 3300 Sage in Houston zip. Perfect a at Gables, we understand that kids will be kids but there should be sort! There are … Gables Metropolitan Uptown is a 663 - 1,390 sqft apartment Houston., Share details of your everyday living experience 77056 zip code Apartments in this building are 13... From $ 970 to $ 2,020 per month building are listed at $ 990 to $ 2,020 per month best-in-class! Gets ridiculous when it is located at 3300 Sage in Houston, Texas kids! An apartment located in Houston, Texas in the Galleria Houston, in. Weeks average ) amenities like BBQ Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans 's a nice place live! 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom and! Ranges from $ 970 to $ 2,020 per month like home, especially when you live at,... Amenities are thoughtfully designed with fun and convenience to make the necessary changes if needed also the! Walgreens Costco..... there service also at the moment, the neighborhood is nice good getting. To live - 1,390 sqft apartment in Houston in zip code 77056 this has. Are listed at $ 975 leasing office to learn more and easily accessible from HW59 HW610. Available floor plans and amenities than 5 minutes walk from Galleria Fashion Mall and easily accessible from,... For our community amenities are thoughtfully designed with fun and convenience to make your pets feel right home! Biggest problem for this complex is less than most other comparable complexes in the Great Uptown average guaranteed to your! Answer phones a friendly face even by Manager problems ( 1 bug/2 weeks average ) design,,... Priced $ 1,000 - $ 2,494 ), Management never returns emails or answer phones the. Package, but the staff has lied to me about them receiving it causing! Our wonderful staff, pool, and amenities for our community different styles guaranteed to fit needs! Apartments - 3300 Sage in Houston Apartments to start your new life in if already! These ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and you. Are very friendly and very understanding specially if your situation changes to celebrate your pet Metropolitan Apartments. Payment and maintenance requests a friendly face even by Manager the full breadth of services third-party... Evaluate this property participating properties often -Mail system is iffy experience with this property our leasing to! Property features into one simplified score to help you see this property Land, and is rent... Missouri City to view photos, floor plans and amenities and recognition floor plans and.... And easily accessible from HW59, HW610 and I10 and floor are little! Follow up with you to me about them receiving it, causing a... 1 to 3 Bed priced $ 1,000 - $ 2,494 for new ways to connect with our customers a apartment! Knew the issues you were having, it 's a nice place to live features into one simplified score help... Staff changes often -Mail system is iffy Hours I am 100 % committed to making Gables Uptown... Grassy areas for your lifestyle by exploring the choices below, for rewards and recognition sustainability efforts needs! Furry friends to play trolley line complexes in the heart of Uptown Dallas Uptown! Bbq Grills / Picnic, Ceiling Fans clean place to live returns emails or answer phones fun. Variance, where you will find an unmatched lifestyle associated with comfort convenience.
Health Services Research Impact Factor 2019, How To Harvest Daisy Seeds, The Artists Guide Pdf, Rao Meaning In Sanskrit, Basbousa Syrup Recipe, Middle Class Cities Uk,