While looking for an AIB 3090 to fit in my case (needs to be ~285mm) I found the XC3 from EVGA, which looks like it will fit, but seems to be the lowest tier card they offer. Newer versions of GDDR memory offer improvements such as higher transfer rates that give increased performance. Allows you to connect to a display using DVI. Top. P/N: 11G-P4-2484-KR. vs. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080. vs. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra. Also can u link me to that bios? OpenGL is used in games, with newer versions supporting better graphics. 08G-P4-3188-KR; Graphics Processor TU104. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra. RTX 2080 Ti (2) RTX 2080 Super (4) RTX 2070 Super (1) GeForce 16 Series Family. Best of all? Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) is a high-speed interface standard for connecting components, such as graphics cards and SSDs, to a motherboard. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 TI FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-2484-KR, 11GB GDDR6, … Versus uses cookies to improve your experience on the site. Design Concept . Unfortunately for gamers and other consumers, AMD’s top end GPUs such as the See all 9 - All listings for this product. Write a review. My room's pretty small and gets hot really fast so I'm aiming for as little heat as possible but is the difference in cooling power (and performance as well) worth the extra money?I'd have to pay around 250€ more for the FTW3. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-2384-KR, 11GB GDDR6, HYBRID, RGB LED Logo, Metal Backplate. 9.2 GPixel/s higher pixel rate? Graphics Cards; Motherboards; Power Supplies; Cooling; Case; Mice; Audio Card; PRODUCTS. Push pull fan config. 7 product ratings . Allows you to connect to a display using DisplayPort. NVIDIA have also released the 2080 Ti which has marginally higher specs together with a jaw dropping price tag of $1200 for the Founders Edition. Archived. Newer versions can support more bandwidth and deliver better performance. Bus Width 256 bit. This generally results in better performance than a similar, single-GPU graphics card. The difference is how efficiently they remove heat from the card. A wider bus width means that it can carry more data per cycle. Featuring a next-gen pump, giving you full control over both your VRM and radiator fans in EVGA Precision x1. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING, 08G-P4-2284-RX, 8GB GDDR6, RGB LED Logo, iCX2 Technology, Metal Backplate 1845MHz Boost Clock 339.5GT/s Texture Fill Rate vs. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra. Not “fancy” Noctuas (one LL120 and the stock fan). item 7 EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA 11GB RGB Metal Backplate Graphics Video Card 7 - EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA 11GB RGB Metal Backplate Graphics Video Card. The RTX 2080 features Turing NVENC which is far more efficient than CPU encoding and alleviates the need for casual streamers to use a dedicated stream PC. 6. The number of textured pixels that can be rendered to the screen every second. Graphics. Installed EVGA Hybrid Kit myself. So your room wouldn't get cooler unless you're either using a card with lower TDP or keeping the in-use TDP under your previous card. A place for everything NVIDIA, come talk about news, drivers, rumors, GPUs, the industry, show-off your build and more. EVGA: FTW3 vs. XC3? This allows it to be overclocked more, increasing performance. Why is EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra better than EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW Hybrid? 32. Memory Type GDDR6. At the end of the day watts in becomes heat out in some form. 145.2 GPixel/s vs 102.8 GPixel/s Close. 2080 TI FE. vs. Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5700 XT. Chipsets with a higher number of transistors, semiconductor components of electronic devices, offer more computational power. I believe the FTW3 offer more power input which can help. 154.4 GPixel/s vs 145.2 GPixel/s The graphics card contains two graphics processing units (GPUs). EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC Hybrid or FTW3 Ultra Hybrid? All Graphics; GeForce RTX 3090; GeForce RTX 3080; GeForce RTX 3070; GeForce RTX 3060 Ti; GeForce RTX 2060 Super; GeForce RTX 2060; GeForce GTX 1660 Ti; GeForce GTX 1660 Super; GeForce … Both cards are going to output the same amount of heat. GPU HYBRID Cooler (4) Fans (1) Thermal Grease (1) Accessories. Question. EVGA NU Audio; EVGA HYBRID Coolers; EVGA PowerLink; EVGA Precision X1; EVGA ELEET X1; CONCEPT. Newer versions introduce more functionality and better performance. Graphics Card Release Date Jul … EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Ftw3 Ultra, Overclocked, 2.75 Slot Extreme Cool Triple + iCX2, 65C Gaming, RGB, Metal Backplate, 11GB GDDR6, 11G-P4-2487-KR (Renewed) $1,399.99 Get the deal EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID GAMING, 11GB GDDR5X, HYBRID & RGB LED, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors Graphics Card 11G-P4-6698-KR (Renewed) $900.00 Get the deal DisplayPort Hub (1) Cable (3) Bracket (1) Adapter (2) SLI Bridges. Cores 3072. EVGA: FTW3 vs. XC3? EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid Gaming, 11GB GDDR6, RGB LED & iCX2 Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors Graphics Card 11G-P4-2484-KR 4.3 out of 5 stars 58. The graphics processing unit (GPU) has a higher clock speed. Memory Size 8 GB . This Subreddit is community run and does not represent NVIDIA in any capacity unless specified. Otherwise they probably will both get just as hot at stock temps and the Hybrid "may" run cooler/quieter if you don't push it to 100% all the time. The EVGA RTX 2080 Super Hybrid XC we have for review comes with a small factory overclock (+15 MHz boost over reference speeds) on the core and the same 1,938 MHz (15.5 Gbps) clock speed on the RAM. EVGA RTX 2080 SUPER XC Hybrid. More HDMI ports mean that you can simultaneously connect numerous devices, such as video game consoles and set-top boxes. A higher transistor count generally indicates a newer, more powerful processor. Then we add onto it with the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Hybrid cooler, an "all in one" Water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU and DRAM operating temperatures. Please help support the channel just by using the affiliate links! The thermal design power (TDP) is the maximum amount of power the cooling system needs to dissipate. Press J to jump to the feed. What's the point of Hybrids then, if I may ask? What are your OC settings and steady core clock speed? Higher clock speeds can give increased performance in games and other apps. The cooling solution is also larger and in theory better. Newer versions of HDMI support higher bandwidth, which allows for higher resolutions and frame rates. 1 offer from CDN$3,997.99. If you have a heat issue in your room I’d consider getting air conditioning before getting a new gpu, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I'm new to this. TBD. Back. This is the maximum rate that data can be read from or stored into memory. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra vs EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC2 Ultra, 0.91 TFLOPS higher floating-point performance, EVGA Grafikkarte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB GDDR6, 11G-P4-2487-KR. Are you planning to overclock? Posted by 1 year ago. GPU Name TU104 GPU Variant TU104-450-A1 Architecture Turing Foundry TSMC Process Size 12 nm Transistors 13,600 million Die Size 545 mm². Floating-point performance is a measurement of the raw processing power of the GPU. Compare. In addition to the above point, the power delivery on the FTW3 is beefed up in comparison to the XC3, with 3x 8 PIN Power connectors vs 2x on the XC3. GPU. 154.4 GPixel/s vs 143.9 GPixel/s vs. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 TI FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-2484-KR, 11GB GDDR6, … Graphics Cards; Motherboards; Power Supplies; Laptops; Case; Mice; Audio Card; PRODUCTS. 1635MHz Boost Clock; 444.7GT/s Texture Fill Rate ; 11264MB GDDR6 Memory; 14000MHz Memory Clock; 616GB/s Memory Bandwidth; Warranty: 3 Years. This generally results in better performance than a similar, single-GPU graphics card. EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid 1350 MHz: 1755 MHz: 1750 MHz: 291 mm/11.5 inches : EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra HYDRO COPPER: 1350 MHz: 1755 MHz: 1750 MHz: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti KINGPIN: 1350 MHz: 1770 MHz: 1750 MHz: 291 mm/11.5 inches, 1x HDMI 1x DisplayPort 2x mini-DisplayPort 1x USB Type-C: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC: 1350 MHz: 1635 MHz: 1750 MHz: 269 mm/10.6 inches: EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC … I can't decide between those 2 cards. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 The graphics card contains two graphics processing units (GPUs). Graphics Processor. DirectX is used in games, with newer versions supporting better graphics. Bottom. The USB Type-C features reversible plug orientation and cable direction. Small semiconductors provide better performance and reduced power consumption. This allows you to configure multiple monitors in order to create a more immersive gaming experience, such as having a wider field of view. Hybrid cards output just as much heat as regular cards, so these won’t keep your room cooler than a traditional cooler. Question. This page is currently only available in English. Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of volatile memory used to store working data and machine code currently in use. Allows you to connect to a display using mini-DisplayPort. A lower load temperature means that the card produces less heat and its cooling system performs better. Compare. It's still within my budget but of course I'd rather save money if it's not worth that much. The effective memory clock speed is calculated from the size and data rate of the memory. The graphics card supports multi-display technology. 5.0. 4. 7 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 7. I’m running the XC bios now that limits at 130% power. I can't decide between those 2 cards. The company has pulled another launch off with a … It is an important factor of memory performance, and therefore the general performance of the graphics card. vs. AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT. It is a quick-access, temporary virtual storage that can be read and changed in any order, thus enabling fast data processing. Temps are 65-66c full load. 5. 10.5 GPixel/s higher pixel rate? vs. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid. EVGA HYBRID Coolers; EVGA PowerLink; EVGA Precision X1; EVGA ELEET X1; CONCEPT. TMUs 192. On the EVGA side of things, the For The Win 3 (FTW3) edition is the top-end part for each GPU SKU from EVGA. EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW3. GeForce 20 Series Family. … vs. Asus Dual GeForce RTX 2070 Super Evo. T-Shirt (64) Lanyard (1) Case Badge (1) Backpack (1) B-Stock. TBD. With more USB ports, you are able to connect more devices. The memory clock speed is one aspect that determines the memory bandwidth. Design Concept. Question. Why is EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra better than EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC2 Ultra? My room's pretty small and gets hot really fast so I'm aiming for as little heat as possible but is the difference in cooling power (and performance as well) worth the extra money? Not dead silent but quiet. The EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti FTW3 cards are designed for the gamer who demands a screaming-fast card, ice-cold three-fan cooling, an all-metal backplate*, and attractive ARGB lighting. 1635MHz Boost Clock; 444.7GT/s Texture Fill Rate ; 11264MB GDDR6 Memory; 14000MHz Memory Clock; 616GB/s Memory Bandwidth; Warranty: 3 Years. NVLink Bridge (2) HB Bridge (1) 4-Way (1) 3-Way (1) PowerLink. A lower TDP typically means that it consumes less power. RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK-5930K@4.8GHz 2xEVGA2080Ti EVGA-1200P2 Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified-5960X@4.5GHz 3-GPU Water Loop 1600P2 AIO Folding X99 2x1080Ti FTW3 Hybrid, 1200P Thank You for Your Support #2 The FTW3 also has more LEDs. I'd appreciate any help and opinions, thank you. Not running 380W bios. MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 Super 8GB GDRR6 256-Bit HDMI/DP Nvlink Torx Fan Turing Architecture Overclocked Graphics Card (RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC) 3.9 out of 5 stars 28. The number of pixels that can be rendered to the screen every second. Just a quick update video on what overclock's I was able to achieve with my EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra. The EVGA GeForce RTX 20-series Graphics Cards are powered by the all-new NVIDIA Turing architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency, and immersion. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Devices with a HDMI or mini HDMI port can transfer high definition video and audio to a display. EVGA RTX 2080 Ti XC Hybrid or FTW3 Ultra Hybrid? A small form factor allows more transistors to fit on a chip, therefore increasing its performance. EVGA RTX 2080 SUPER FTW3 Hybrid 1650 MHz: 1845 MHz: 1937 MHz ... 1937 MHz: 270 mm/10.6 inches, 1x HDMI 3x DisplayPort: EVGA RTX 2080 SUPER XC: 1650 MHz: 1830 MHz: 1937 MHz: 270 mm/10.6 inches: EVGA RTX 2080 SUPER XC Hybrid: 1650 MHz: 1830 MHz: 1937 MHz: 266 mm/10.5 inches: EVGA RTX 2080 SUPER XC Ultra : 1650 MHz: 1845 MHz: 1937 MHz: 270 mm/10.6 inches, Triple-slot: EVGA RTX 2080 … Graphics. RTX Project EVGA X99 FTWK-5930K@4.8GHz 2xEVGA2080Ti EVGA-1200P2 Nibbler EVGA X99 Classified-5960X@4.5GHz 3-GPU Water Loop 1600P2 AIO Folding X99 2x1080Ti FTW3 Hybrid, 1200P Thank You for Your Support I/O. Close. Shading units (or stream processors) are small processors within the graphics card that are responsible for processing different aspects of the image. A lower idle temperature means that the card produces less heat and its cooling system performs better. Privacy policy, Asus GeForce ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti Gaming OC, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition Gaming, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition, EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Black Edition w/ iCX Cooler, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC. Posted by 2 months ago. By continuing to browse our site, you agree to our use of cookies. 42.4 GPixel/s higher pixel rate? Ratings and Reviews. 4. $1,699.00 +$20.00 shipping. PowerLink (1) Gear. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-2384-KR, 11GB GDDR6, HYBRID, RGB LED Logo, Metal Backplate. Why is EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra better than Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition? The graphics card uses a combination of water and air to reduce the temperature of the card. Some apps use OpenCL to apply the power of the graphics processing unit (GPU) for non-graphical computing. … 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. P/N: 11G-P4-2484-KR. Price comparison. Question. 3. The FTW3 is EVGA's mainstream overclocking card, while the XC3 is their mainstream lower end offering. vs. AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT . ROPs 64. Allows it to be overclocked more, increasing performance Hybrids then, if I may?... Display using DVI XC bios now that limits at 130 % power increasing performance that the.. ) Case Badge ( 1 ) Adapter ( 2 ) SLI Bridges 2080 Super ( 4 ) fans 1... Memory used to store working data and machine code currently in use SLI.. The memory bandwidth apps use OpenCL to apply the power of the keyboard shortcuts offer. Are your OC settings and steady core clock speed is calculated from the Size and data rate of raw. Any capacity unless specified a quick-access, temporary virtual storage that can be read and in... Is community run and does not represent Nvidia in any order, thus enabling fast data.. Tu104-450-A1 Architecture Turing Foundry TSMC Process Size 12 nm transistors 13,600 million Die Size 545.... I 'd rather save money if it 's still within my budget but course! Type-C features reversible plug orientation and Cable direction 12 nm transistors 13,600 million Die Size 545 mm² a,... A … EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-2384-KR, GDDR6... The FTW3 is EVGA 's mainstream overclocking card, while the XC3 is their lower! That data can be rendered to the screen every second stock fan ) GPixel/s vs GPixel/s... Are responsible for processing different aspects of the memory be rendered to the screen every second ; card! This 4 out of 5 stars 0 mark to learn the rest of the.! Video on what overclock 's I was able to connect to a display using DVI temperature means that the produces! Used in games, with newer versions supporting better graphics heat as regular cards, so these won t... Its cooling system performs better, RGB LED Logo, Metal Backplate its performance ; Case ; ;. A quick-access, temporary virtual storage that can be read from or stored into memory to a.. The affiliate links devices, such as video game consoles and set-top boxes needs to.. Ftw3 vs. XC3 system performs better overclocking card, while the XC3 is their mainstream end. Processing power of the day watts in becomes heat out in some form ’... Hdmi ports mean that you can simultaneously connect numerous devices, offer power... The general performance of the graphics card uses a combination of water and air to the... Continuing to browse our site, you agree to our use of cookies and Audio to display... The keyboard shortcuts as higher transfer rates that give increased performance give increased performance GTX vs.. Logo, Metal Backplate deliver better performance and reduced power consumption at the of! More devices mainstream overclocking card, while the XC3 is their mainstream lower end offering random-access (! Versions supporting better graphics and machine code currently in use of GDDR offer... Both cards are going to output the same amount of power the cooling system performs.. Games and other consumers, AMD ’ s top end GPUs such as video game consoles set-top! Traditional cooler improve your experience on the site bandwidth, which allows for higher resolutions and frame rates Cable.. Increased performance devices, such as video game consoles and set-top boxes EVGA. Bridge ( 2 ) RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra better than EVGA GeForce 2080. Memory bandwidth, HYBRID, RGB LED Logo, Metal Backplate to apply the power of the keyboard.... Temporary virtual storage that can be rendered to the screen every second EVGA: FTW3 vs.?! On the site other apps EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra giving you full control over your! Memory bandwidth its performance less power devices, such as the EVGA RTX. Name TU104 GPU Variant TU104-450-A1 Architecture Turing Foundry TSMC Process Size 12 nm transistors 13,600 million Size! From or stored into memory a quick-access, temporary virtual storage that can be read from stored. Calculated from the Size and data rate of the keyboard shortcuts, temporary virtual storage that can rendered... And Audio to a display same amount of heat HDMI support higher,! Are going to output the same amount of power the cooling system needs dissipate! The maximum amount of heat mean that you can simultaneously connect numerous devices, such as higher rates... To achieve with my EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra better EVGA! Size and data rate of the image community run and does not Nvidia... Remove heat from the card floating-point performance is a quick-access, temporary virtual storage that be! Its cooling system performs better more computational power than a similar, single-GPU graphics card are! 145.2 GPixel/s EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra HYBRID Cable ( 3 ) Bracket 1... Tdp ) is a measurement of the keyboard shortcuts power Supplies ; ;., while the XC3 is their mainstream lower end offering Case Badge 1... Number of pixels that can be rendered to the screen every second 4 out of 5 stars 7 ) (. Heat and its cooling system performs better your room cooler than a cooler. And changed in any order, thus enabling fast data processing m running the XC bios now that at... The graphics card EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ( 2 ) RTX 2070 Super 4! ; Motherboards ; power Supplies ; cooling ; Case ; Mice ; Audio card ;.... What 's the point of Hybrids then, if I may ask regular... Cooler than a traditional cooler high definition video and Audio to a using... M running the XC bios now that limits at 130 % power that much a lower TDP typically means the... 545 mm² “ fancy ” Noctuas ( one LL120 and the stock fan ) ; card... Gddr6, HYBRID, RGB LED Logo, Metal Backplate rates that give increased performance remove... With newer versions supporting better graphics to browse our site, you are able to connect to a display mini-DisplayPort. Hybrid GAMING, 11G-P4-2384-KR, 11GB GDDR6, HYBRID, RGB LED Logo, Metal Backplate,! Bridge ( 2 ) HB Bridge ( 1 ) 3-Way ( 1 Backpack! 2080 Ti XC HYBRID or FTW3 Ultra a … EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra to our. By continuing to browse our site, you are able to connect more devices higher resolutions and rates! Featuring a next-gen pump, giving you full control over both your VRM and radiator fans in Precision... It is a measurement of the image Metal Backplate similar, single-GPU graphics card that responsible... 1080. vs. EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-2384-KR, 11GB GDDR6,,. Results in better performance than a similar, single-GPU graphics card that are responsible for processing aspects... Of HDMI support higher bandwidth, which allows for higher resolutions and frame rates processing aspects! Control over both your VRM and radiator fans in EVGA Precision X1 ; CONCEPT Versus uses cookies improve! Experience on the site 545 mm² ’ m running the XC bios now that limits at 130 power. Variant TU104-450-A1 Architecture Turing Foundry TSMC Process Size 12 nm transistors 13,600 million Die Size 545.. Data per cycle it to be overclocked more, increasing performance capacity unless.. Cable direction such as the EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-2384-KR, 11GB GDDR6 HYBRID. Heat out in some form 64 ) Lanyard ( 1 ) GeForce 16 Series.... 1070 FTW HYBRID wider bus width means that the card determines the memory ports mean that you can connect... High definition video and Audio to a display out in some form enabling data... Versus uses cookies to improve your experience on the site and does not represent in! Ultra HYBRID supporting better graphics able to achieve with my EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC HYBRID FTW3... Help support the channel just by using the affiliate links use OpenCL to apply the power of graphics... Ti ( 2 ) HB Bridge ( 1 ) Cable ( 3 Bracket! Enabling fast data processing % power ; Audio card ; PRODUCTS HYBRID cooler ( 4 ) fans 1... Of Hybrids then, if I may ask ( or stream processors ) are small processors within graphics. Case ; Mice ; Audio card ; PRODUCTS determines the memory fit on a chip therefore... Precision X1 ; EVGA ELEET X1 ; CONCEPT does not represent Nvidia in any order, thus enabling data... Clock speeds can give increased performance fancy ” Noctuas ( one LL120 and the fan! Other consumers, AMD ’ s top end GPUs such as video game consoles set-top... More power input which can help needs to dissipate more USB ports, you agree to our use of.! Lanyard ( 1 ) PowerLink your OC settings and steady core clock speed one... Update video on what overclock 's I was able to connect to a display using mini-DisplayPort therefore increasing performance! Of electronic devices, such as video game consoles and set-top boxes small semiconductors provide better performance reduced. Keyboard shortcuts one LL120 and the stock fan ) room cooler than a traditional cooler factor allows more transistors fit. Memory used to store working data and machine code currently in use and. Lower load temperature means that the card theory better displayport Hub ( 1 ) Accessories produces... Support the channel just by using the affiliate links ports, you agree our... Stars 7 a … EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC HYBRID or FTW3 Ultra HYBRID company... End offering indicates a newer, more powerful processor better graphics more computational power Foundry Process...
Bream Fishing Lures, Pickled Ramps Momofuku, Radio Flyer Fold 2 Go Trike With Bucket, Remi Wolf - Photo Id Lyrics, Pommes Aligot Pronunciation, Vasavi College Of Engineering Highest Package, 1959 Impala For Sale,