Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Easy Reach Pruner for all your pruning needs. If you do have an issue with one of our products, please contact Amazon.co.uk customer services who will be happy to help. Product code: 185191. Reaching those tall shrub or low hanging tree branches is easy with the Fiskars L86 long reach pruner due to it extended reach of 90cm. It's okay - could be sharper I think. This is a brilliant tool. You can edit your question or post anyway. I have now been using this for three days on huge hebes, now reduced, extracting annoying brambles that have reappeared (but will have to remove the roots seperately), deadheaded a budlei that is more like a tree than a shrub, and removed two old rose bushes as they kept getting black spot. The pole is 9.7 feet long and can be extended up to 12 feet. This cutting diameter is 18mm. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Corona pole pruner is lightweight and easy to maneuver and control for added convenience. Spear and Jackson 8200RS/09 Razorsharp Easy Reach Pruner, Durable carbon steel bypass action blades for a clean cut on green stems up to 7.5 mm (5/16 Inch) thick, Lightweight long handle design allows light pruning in awkward areas, PTFE coated cutting blade for an easier, smooth cut, Grow your own British growing 2018 award winners, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Our Razorsharp range includes a variety of tools and accessories designed to tackle most cutting jobs in the garden. This Spear and Jackson Telescopic Tree Pruner is made from carbon steel and combines a lopper for cutting smaller branches and a saw for larger ones. Cut and hold mechanism for fruit/flowers. For in-store availability. THE THIN STRIPS OF RUBBER THAT LINE WHAT IS ESSENTIALLY TWO VERY SLIGHTLY CURVED (and I mean very slightly) 4inch (10cm) HANDLES, ARE NEARLY AS HARD AS THE HANDLES THEMSELVES. 8. Works beautifully on tall hedges.” The pruner also features a cut and hold … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 September 2017. Mesoga 5.6-13 Foot Extendable Tree Pruner, Cut and Hold Pruning Trimmer, Long Reach Pole Saw, Telescoping Fruit Picker, Branches Bypass Lopper 4.0 out of 5 stars 167 $86.99 $ 86 . Versatile rope-free pruner makes it easy to reach high branches without a ladder or make low cuts without kneeling or bending. Details: Product Description The Spear and Jackson razorsharp easy reach pruner is designed for light pruning in awkward or less accessible areas by way of a rotating body (180 degrees) and cutting head (70 degrees). When fully extended, it will minimize flex and will effectively remove high branches. Features & Benefits. 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - 14 ft. Tree Pruner Pole Saw Blade Branch Limb Pruning Trimmer Cutter Extendable. - Having used the tool again today, I think I need to add more to be better effective. That means finding a tree pruner that fits within your budget is easy, but there are many other factors to consider. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After assembly: With the pruner head - it measures 2.4m With the saw head - it measures 2.7m The overall reach is up to 4.3m Cuts branches up to 28mm thick Easy assembly using a spanner. There was a problem completing your request. fixed length, long reach cut and hold pruner. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Spear & Jackson 8200RS/09 Razorsharp Easy Reach Pruner at Amazon.com. It manages to cut quite decent-sized stems, and the cut and hold mechanism is brilliant: I can cut the tops of hedges, for example, without the cuttings falling onto the other side and into neighbours' gardens. Perfect. Rotating body and cutting head. I use it a lot to deadhead various flowers from the borders in my garden without any trouble. THE OTHER WAY ROUND AND YOUR PEARS/APPLES/CUTTINGS WILL HIT THE DECK. It’s easy to use and lets me reach inside my roses without getting stabbed by their thorns. Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Easy Reach Garden Pruner. All Spear & Jackson products undergo rigorous quality inspection and testing. 1. Fiskars 8-16 Foot Power Lever Extendable Tree Pruner. Unable to add item to List. 4. The pruner has durable hardened carbon steel blades and uses a bypass (scissor like) cutting action for a clean precise cut on green or living stems up to 7.5 mm in diameter. THE 19 1/inch ( 49cm ) ALUMINIUM SHAFT ( excluding blade & handle ) KEEP THIS LIGHT-WEIGHT. The top of the handle has ridged grip but the underneath part only ha a thin smooth piece tht is insufficient. THE HANDLE DOES INCORPORATE A SWIVEL LOCK TO KEEP THE BYPASS BLADE IN THE CLOSED POSITION AND A SCREW UNDERNEATH TO SLOW THE SHAFT FROM KEEP TWISTING AROUND UNNECESSARILY. Please try your search again later. The Spear and Jackson razorsharp easy reach pruner is designed for light pruning in awkward or less accessible areas by way of a rotating body (180 degrees) and cutting head (70 degrees). There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Carbon steel blade . I absolutely love this one-handed pruner. I have a rose garden near the Mosel river and own one of these tools for at leat 5-6 years. It will cut most woods up to about 1/4 inch, just don't force it or something may break. I JUST DEPLOY THE DO A SECTION, HAVE A CUPPA, DO A SECTION, HAVE A CUPPA TECHNIQUE AS SO ELOQUENTLY DEMONSTRATED IN THE WOMENS WORLD CUP BY ERM, NO ITS GONE LOL. This item carries a 10 year guarantee. It is a very versatile tree pruner which is very easy to operate. £27.00 . This ropeless pruner offers superior cutting performance at a distance with its long-reach capability, and it is also easy to clean, maintain and store. Durable carbon steel bypass action blades for a clean cut on green stems up to 7.5mm thick, Lightweight long handle design for light pruning in awkward areas, PTFE coated blade for rust resistance and a smooth easy cut, Cut and hold mechanism for fruit and flowers, construction landscaping demolition tools, Prepare walls and ceilings for decorating, £740 Ideal Boiler + XAdey Filter + Ideal Flu Kit, 2 for £28 Mapeker Grey Tile Adhesive 20kg. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Every friend seeing us in our gardens using this pruner is asking, where we got it. NO NICE SOFT GRIP ERGONOMICS HERE. Whether gasoline-powered or powered manually, STIHL pole pruners are thick green wood. The blade provides a cleaner cut for living green growth, and the unique low-profile design allows the user to safely reach into plants to prune. Weighing under 1.7kg and made from durable materials, the telescopic long reach pruner extends up to 2.5m in length, which when combined with your own height provides a lot of length for those hard to reach branches on trees and bushes around the garden. Lightweight long handle. The Spear and Jackson razorsharp easy reach pruner is designed for light pruning in awkward or less accessible areas by way of a rotating body (180 degrees) and … The handle swivels around the shaft and the tool hinges about three quarters of the way down the shaft, while the cutting edge is a by-pass cut with a 'stem holder' attached to the blades. The Spear and Jackson Razorsharp easy reach pruner is designed for light pruning in awkward or less accessible areas by way of a rotating body (180 degrees) and cutting head (70 degrees). The pruner has durable hardened carbon steel blades and uses a bypass (scissor like) cutting action for a clean precise cut on green or living stems up to 7.5 mm in diameter, in addition the cutting blade is PTFE coated for a smoother cutting action. Durable carbon steel bypass action blades, Excellent bit of kit, which holds onto the cut part for easy retrieval, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 June 2018. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. The pruner also features a cut and hold mechanism which is ideal when collecting fruit or flowers. These blades give a smoother cut and are rust-resistant. This pruner allows you to get within easy reach of taller branches without straining your back or putting yourself in any danger. Lopper for cutting up to 30mm and saw for larger branches. The pruner also features a cut and hold mechanism which is ideal when collecting fruit or flowers. Secateurs, Ratchet Anvil Style Shears, Made For Weak Hands But Strong Enough For An... 8.5" Professional Bypass Secateurs/Pruning Shears - Super Sharp Chrome Plated Blade... Professional Heavy Duty Bypass Secateurs, Garden Pruning Shears with Ergonomic and ... Fiskars Ergonomic Garden Spade Pointed, Length: 125 cm, High quality boron steel, G... Davaon Pro Switch 2 in 1 Ratchet Secateurs – Up To 5 Times Cutting Power - Ratcheti... Greenworks Tools 40 V Axial Cordless Leaf Blower G40AB (Li-Ion 40V 177 km/h Air Spe... LINZI Professional Quality Hedge Trimmer Shears. Free shipping. The 25.4cc 2 Stroke Easy Start Pole Pruner delivers all the power you need to handle tough cutting jobs from a distance. The Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Garden Cutting range includes our Pro, Advance, Advantage, Steel and Active variants. Widely used for cutting water sprouts (suckers) and other new growth. IN WHICH CASE SHORT CUTTING BURSTS IS THE ANSWER. Naturally you should NOT attempt to cut larger/thick woody stems otherwise the spring might pop out just as with ordinary secateurs. What I like about it: Slightly longer reach of 270cm; Incredibly lightweight even at full extension $49.95. The company was founded in the City of Sheffield, which is famous for the production of steel, cutlery and hand tools and continues to be our home over 250 years later. Order now for your Razorsharp Easy Reach Pruner 8200RS/09 with Rotating body and cutting head at Mamtus Machine tools & equipment Techshop Located in Anambra and Lagos. THE VERY FACT THAT THE BLADE & BLADE MECHANISM ARE STEEL MEANS THAT IT VERY SOON STARTS TO FEEL TOP HEAVY. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Corona TP 3206 SwivelCUT Long Reach Pruner - 1¼ Inch. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Spear & Jackson 8200RS/09 Razorsharp Easy Reach Pruner at the best online prices at eBay! Check Price. It is easy to pull from two positions and provides an increased reach with the bottom grip. THIS MAY NOT SOUND A LOT, BUT AGAIN, IF YOU ARE KEEPING YOUR CLEMATIS/HONEYSUCKLE TIDY THIS IS MORE THAN ADEQUATE. Razorsharp Easy Reach Pruner. The pruner also features a cut and hold mechanism which is ideal when collecting fruit or flowers. THE HANDLE IS ONE OF THOSE NAGGING - YOU AINT GETTING THAT 5TH STAR - PLACES. The pruner has durable carbon steel blades and uses a bypass or scissor cutting action for a clean cut on green stems up to 7.5mm thick, in addition the cutting blade is PTFE coated for a smoother cutting action. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The Zenport ZL612 60 in. This product is great to use, especially if you have various mobility issues. Haven't found the angled section very useful, quite the reverse as it's quite awkward when it bends getting to what you want to cut. Spear and Jackson is one of the world-wide brand, distributing products throughout the world. We'll notify you as soon as ${product.name} becomes available again. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. The Spear and Jackson razorsharp easy reach pruner is designed for light pruning in awkward or less accessible areas by way of a rotating body (180 degrees) and cutting head (70 degrees). ARS LA-180ZR203 4-to-7-Feet Long Reach Pruner Customer reviews ARS LA-180ZR203 4-to-7-Feet Long Reach Pruner is highly regarded by customers. Send mail to mamtus@mamtus.ng or Call/Whatsapp 09020444474 for more inquiry. Check stock in your local store Saved to Project List. The pruner also features a cut and hold mechanism which … 54" Stik Tree Pruner Easy Reach Cutting Steel Bypass Blade Design Lightweight. THAT IS THEY WOULD BE BUT FOR A FEW NAGGING POINTS. Description. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. The tools are manufactured to a high quality standard and offer service and longevity, ensured against defects in manufacturing, subject to normal wear and tear and the provision of reasonable care and maintenance. Easy reach pruner Ipswich, Suffolk Long arm pruner, reaches 9' for lopping high branches, mechanical action and circular cutting edge. One customer said, “This pruner is a godsend. Fiskars SmartFit L86 Telescopic Long Reach Pruner. Easy. Advice & Inspiration For extensive information of the best secateurs like these and also Japanese and German made Secateurs. Specifications. This pruner is for every passionnate gardener, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 October 2016. Find out more about chain powered long reach pruner What I really love about these long reach loppers is the telescopic mechanism. Spear & Jackson Easy Reach Pruner Return to top of page : Best Secateurs for Professional Use. Our Razorsharp range includes a variety of tools and accessories designed to tackle most cutting jobs in the garden. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Pole saws. I bought this after using my neighbour's older version. I have tried to wrap some of that stuff around it that nothing moves on (the stuff you put on tray to stop mugs from sliding around) to see if it helps stop my fingers slipping.
Schwinn Lil Stingray Tricycle Assembly Instructions, Dwarf Weeping Pea Tree, 1 Star Rating Png, Weeping Pea Tree, Caramelised Onion Tart, Om Ali Legend, Rusty Blackhaw Viburnum Diseases, Skippers Seafood Menu,