The part that needs replacing is not listed. It was a big bunch of tightly compressed hair behind the black spindle. stupid black spindle! CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. The Dyson Cinetic Animal uses a completely air-driven brush head. The cleaner head is responsible for keeping the brush in place as it spins at high speeds. Drop us a comment if you have any tricks or tips on how to clean your brush head fast. This fixed my problem. This resets the safety mechanism. After pondering I noticed there’s contact’s between the sections ( small pins ) cleaned those and all is well now. but it’s all fixed now. The YouTube link is not for the CY18. Cause 1. How to Make a Contour Gauge Profile Tool for less than $2. If your machine doesn’t have a clutch, and the brush bar is not spinning, check the drive belt, it has probably snapped and wants replacing. Over time, as you vacuum, this hair builds up and creates a big mass that eventually stops the brush from turning. Thank you so much for your advice. Bin. Hi got my dyson animal apart cause the spinning brush head wasnt spinning. Member; Posts: 2; Dyson DC14 Animal, Roller Brush Bar will not turn, belt is in-tact « on: July 27, 2013, 09:34:47 PM » Tweet; Hello, Thank you for reading my post and offering help. I just looked down and saw the red LED power and white "Med Pile" lights flashing. When the brush bar won't spin — and you're operating the vacuum cleaner in the proper way — the problem could be simply that it's clogged with hair. Thank you so much for the great info. If the Brush bar on this and every other tool spins when connected, please select "The Wand is damaged". Pre-filter. Guides. If you are unsure as to what is causing the brush bar on your Dyson Small Ball to stop spinning, then eSpares is here to offer some useful insight. Can I Reset My Dyson Vacuum? Once it comes out you will see the build of hair and fluff behind it. Let’s look into why your Dyson V6 Brush Head is not Turning or Spinning Fast. My machine won't stand upright. Links on this site may earn us commissions. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dyson DC28 Animal at. Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:02 am. The most common cause for a Dyson's animal vacuum's brush to stop turning is animal hair. How to Fix a Ryobi Battery that Won’t Charge – Easy, No Display with Graphics Card Plugged in Fix, DIY Dyson V7 Battery Upgrade – Problems & Simple Fixes. Thanks for the info. Dyson V7 Animal Extra Let's get your machine working. Join now. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "10efd-20"; amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = "bottom"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "search"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_title = "Shop Related Products"; amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = "dyson v6"; amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "36aba2fa32bf717101df3ae151b38440"; Dyson V6 tangles brushead problem fixed exactly as you described. If you searching to evaluate Dyson Brush Bar Bearings And Dyson Dc41 Animal Roller Brush Not Spinning price. What was needed was the removal of the black screw spindle. Although Dyson's vacuum cleaners don't come with a video game-style reset button, you can reset the brush bar on upright models. I found mine routed incorrectly causing insulation damage to the white wire. I purchased a manufacturer refurbed V6 and the brush did not turn freely from the start. Cleaned out the brush bar roller - no change 2. If you need technical help with your Dyson Robot Vacuums, you can post it here Dyson dc40 brush bar switch not working Dyson dc40 brush not spinning. Who would have thought of looking behind the black spindle shaft, I almost bought a new one until i came across this advice. If you searching to check Dyson Dc25 Brush Bar Not Turning And Brush Not Spinning On Dyson V6 Animal price. My guess is it is the motor that needs to be replaced - Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Upright Hm, not really. Wife impressed. The most common cause for a Dyson's animal vacuum's brush to stop turning is animal hair. If your unit is like that, unplug it first then make sure that the cleaner head is locked into position by pushing it towards the main body of the machine. This screw is on the handle near the rear. Completely separate all parts to make sure the electrical contacts are not full of fluff or dirt Hello All, I am having an issue with my DC40. Just my two cents. To reset the Brush bar press the Brush bar control button twice or switch the machine off and back on. And I took apart the housing. Author Topic: Dyson DC14 Animal, Roller Brush Bar will not turn, belt is in-tact (Read 39965 times) 4jacks. How to Install MT 07 Shorty Levers in under 10 minutes. The bin inlet flap is jamming. Thank you so much for your article, after days of searching and watching endless YouTube videos, I have finally fixed my Dyson V6. With a triangle sized hole of like 1cm, you won’t be sucking up any marbles. Put it all back together and check if the motorhead is spinning. Best Reviews Dyson Sv04 Brush Not Spinning And Dyson Animal Vacuum How To Adjust Any blockage or dirt on the contact pins can cause DC power to not reach the brush head. All of the screws on the Dyson V6 spinning head are Torx T8. Clean any strands of hair wrapped around each end of the spindle. Thankfully, there is a way around it. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Thank you very much. DC 77 Animal Beater brush not working. Cheers to you! Unplug it and lay the vacuum on its back to examine the roller brush. You are my new favorite person, thanks a million! If these questions reflect your experience, then you are definitely going to find this article more useful than others. Buy Changing Battery In Dyson V6 Animal And Dyson Animal 2 Brush Bar Not Spinning Changing Battery In Dyson V6 Animal And Dyson Animal 2 Brush Bar Not Spinning Reset the Brush Bar . Press the brush bar switch (next to the power button on the DC14) 4 or 5 … Thanks. Removing the spindle head in the powerhead worked perfectly! Scratches or marks on the Wand. Just remove it and push the fitting back on and screw it all back together. review of the Dyson tangle free turbine brush head. If … Removed it as you instructed and found the equivalent of a small mouse wound up in there. This entry was posted on Sunday, February 13th, 2011 at 11:37 pm and is filed under Dyson DC04 , Dyson DC07 , Dyson DC14 , Dyson Repair Guides . There are 4 possible symptoms that can occur when your Dyson motorized brush head gets jammed. If you have an upright vacuum, the problem may lie in the brush bar. Author Topic: Dyson DC40 Brush Bar Voltage at Connector (Read 4782 times) ultimaparadox. #CommissionsEarned. Please connect the floor tool directly on to the bin. Many thanks for posting. Like any tool out there, the brush bar can also become filled with debris and entangled in hair it picks up from your floors. A part is difficult to remove. Even though it spins the rotating action prevents tangles. Dyson V7 Brush Bar Not Spinning. The Brush bar is not spinning on the floor tool. 4YourHome Brush Roll/Bar End Cap Designed to Fit Dyson DC24 Vacuum 4.4 out of 5 stars 146. First, remove the screw holding the battery pack. If you searching to evaluate Dyson Brush Bar Bearings And Dyson Dc41 Animal Roller Brush Not Spinning price. Dyson discussion, help, cheap dyson deals and more! Dyson has an amazing cordless vacuum cleaner called the Handheld V6. The brush is not full of anything and the belt is not broken. Replacement parts. Solution: Check the brush bar to ensure that there isn’t any hair or thread that is caught. Usually, disassembling the vacuum is a must to get to the source of the issue. Unplug it and lay the vacuum on its back to examine the roller brush. Namely, the brush bar has stopped spinning. This bristly cylinder, housed inside the vacuum head to help pick up dust and dirt, may jam from time to time, limiting your vacuum's mobility and pickup power. Search for Dyson V8 Animal Costco Sale And Dyson V6 Animal Brush Bar Not Spinning Dyson V8 Animal Costco Sale And Dyson V6 Animal Brush Bar Not Spinning Ads Imm My brush bar is not spinning on my Dyson vacuum cleaner. This saves the motor and your wallet from buying another part. How to Fix Dyson V6 Brush Bar not Turning or Spinning Fast. This prevents it from causing additional damage and/or wearing out the motor. Once you remove the T8 screw from the center of the black spindle you will have to pry it off. this link, copy and paste: CancelSelect All. The V6 hand stick is so much better. VERY shoddy work by Dyson and their refurb crew! Wand. Let’s check out some simple tests to do to see where your problem is. Don’t get me wrong the Kirby does a wonderful job and is very powerful, but going upstairs is a pain. How to Install MT-07 Fender Eliminator the Easy Way. You could also use a flat head screwdriver to prise it off. If you need technical help with your Dyson DC40, DC41, DC42, DC50, DC51, DC55, DC65, DC66, DC75, DC77, Small Ball, Light Ball you can post it here. Jet Ski Turns Over but Won’t Start – Do These Simple…, Jet Ski Acceleration Problem and Solutions, Best Anchor for Jet Ski that Won’t Damage your Hull, How to Change the Spark Plugs on Sea-doo GTI 130 4Tec…, 10 Common Jet Ski Problems and Their Fixes, Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Battery Drain Fix – Easy. share. Best Reviews Dyson Sv04 Brush Not Spinning And Dyson Animal Vacuum How To Adjust Spitting out dust. No more stopping and starting of the motorized brush head. I had the problem with the vacuum bypassing then the brush would stop. As you can see our Dyson V6 Motorised floor tool gets a lot of work. Fix your Dyson brush bar Most cases of a jammed or stuck brush bar are quick and easy to fix, … Cordless Dyson For Pet Hair And Dyson Animal Cordless Brush Bar Not Spinning Where to buy 2019 Ads, Deals and Sales. Power the machine on and off whilst pressing it a few times. More often that not when your Dyson DC25 is not spinning, it doesn't necessarily scream blue murder or that you may need the intervention of a professional to get it fixed, it could just be a basic problem like the brush bar being clogged with hair, thereby restricting movement. Let’s check out some simple tests to do to see where your problem is. The motorized brush head will not turn at all with a complete blockage or jam of the rotating head. If you have a ball type Dyson such as the DC24, DC25 etc then check to see if your brush is spinning. Buy How To Clean Dyson Brush Bar And Dyson Animal Dc39 Brush Not Spinning How To However, I also have the same problem with the smaller motorised brush but this time there seems to be no way to remove the spindle (no screw head visible. Works a treat now. We have recently done a more detailed write up on How to replace the Dyson V6 extended battery. Soft roller cleaner head. If the Brush bar on every tool spins when connected to the bin, please select the Wand is damaged. Please connect the floor tool directly on to the bin. When I get motivated to vacuum the whole house I like to use the lighter Dyson V6 rather than the heavy Kirby vacuum cleaner we have. And I took apart the housing. The rotary brush in the cleaner head of your Dyson V7 spins at high speeds and helps to beat and dislodge the dirt out of your carpets. Further disassembly is required. Thanks again for sharing. I recently resolve an issue with our Dyson DC14 Vacuum and thought I’d share the extremely simple solution as I didn’t see it on Dyson’s site nor in the user’s manual. Fix your Dyson brush bar.. To get your vacuum cleaner brush bar spinning freely again, and to ensure your Dyson machine is working at maximum efficiency, select your machine below. I need the extra power and run time with the extra battery and to change it out is only a 10-second job. Check out the video below for an in-depth procedure to repair your Dyson HandStick motorised brush head not turning problem. The following procedure is for the Dyson Models: DC59 Animal, DC61, DC62, V6 Animal, and V6 Fluffy motorized brush bar. The Dyson Cinetic Animal uses a completely air-driven brush head. How to replace the Dyson V6 extended battery. Can you order just this piece? Narrowed the problem down to no power at the pins at motor.. why would this be, and any fix available?? If the brush bar isn't spinning on any tool, please select "The Brush bar does not spin on any Cleaner head". This is a very simple procedure and will only require a small Philips screwdriver. Crevice tool. The belt has snapped and needs replacing. I guess I blew the motor? With the only minimal restriction of hair, the Dyson brush head will turn slower or occasionally stop and start. So the brush bar (brush roll) on your Dyson DC24 isn’t turning? Cleaning the motorized rotating brush head weekly is a task I don’t really look forward too, as the all the people living with me have long hair including the dog. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! To do this you will need a Star Torx T8 screwdriver. Do the same with the small brush switch next to the main power switch. Open the 2 locking tabs on the motorized brush head and remove the spindle. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. The manual indicates this is a brush bar obstruction, and indeed the bar spins for a few seconds and then stops when the lights start to flash. If you are unsure as to what is causing the brush bar on your Dyson Small Ball to stop spinning, then eSpares is … Just ready to buy a new head & came across this video. You have just saved me buying a brand new motorhead! Remember to always clean your electric powered V6 rotating head from hair tangles. It's quite common, particularly in houses where there are pets, or people with long hair, that your Dyson vacuum cleaner brush bar can become jammed and stop spinning. The brush bar on your vacuum performs a key role in its cleaning performance. Attach all the parts back and you will be good to go. Next, remove the screw on the base of the battery pack near the dustbin. Smart Wireless Security Cameras for Rental Property. If you searching to check Dyson Big Ball Animal Cylinder Manual And Dyson Brush Bar Not Spinning Animal price. This is the part that had me stumped for a while. The following procedure is for the Dyson Models: DC59 Animal, DC61, DC62, V6 Animal, and V6 Fluffy motorized brush bar. I thought we had untangled it as much as we could – THANK YOU! Which floor tool are you using? The Brush bar is not spinning on the floor tool. Invaluable! Symptoms: Main brush bar on Dyson DC14 won’t spin at all. You are not alone. That’s why if you have a restriction on the rotating brush head you will notice the brush momentarily trying to turn. Even though the Dyson V6 does a wonderful job, occasionally the brush head gets clogged or tangled up with long hair and then the V6 brush bar will not turn. If you searching to check Dyson Dc25 Brush Bar Not Turning And Brush Not Spinning On Dyson V6 Animal price. It will also save your pocket dollars from having to buy a new V6 motorized vacuum head. Let’s check out some simple tests to do to see where your problem is. Belt is still in great working condition and brush bar can be turned by hand with no substantial resistance. It's obviously clean on the inside, its new! If you searching to evaluate Dyson V6 Animal Parts Australia And Dyson Dc14 Brush Bar Not Spinning price. Great job, well done. This is a “reset” button. Any ideas please? Dyson V7 Support – My brushbar is not spinning Skip to main content X. Dyson V7 Animal vacuum Select a different machine; Contact us Our customer care team is available during the following hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm EST; 0800 397 667 help@dyson.co.nz; Dyson New Zealand, 6 / 99 Carbine Road, Mount Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand,1060 My brushbar is not spinning. There is also no electrical motor so it works by the draft of the vacuum cleaner through a turbine. Gently pull out the battery pack and replace it with a new V6 SV03 battery pack. The brush bar no longer spins when I try to use the vacuum as a stand up Update (12/31/2017): I did. Search for Dyson V10 Animal Brush Bar Not Spinning And Dyson V10 South Africa Price Dyson V10 Animal Brush Bar Not Spinning And Dyson V10 South Africa Price Ads My guess is it is the motor that needs to be replaced - Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal … Dyson Small Ball Brush Bar Stopped Spinning The brush bar is an important part to your cleaner and when it stops spinning you'll struggle to keep your carpets clean. Without this, the motor would pull too many amps and burn out. To reset the Brush bar press the Brush bar control button twice or switch the machine off and back on. DC40 brush bar not spinning. I have tried a search but couldn't find my issue. DC40 brush bar not spinning . On the left side is a small button. Cause: The belt motor has a safety mechanism that prevents it from turning after a serious obstruction has blocked the brush bar. Brush bar not spinning. Dyson v6 motorhead brush bar not rotating fix. If you are beginning to notice that your runtime on the V6 getting lower in both the normal mode and the max boost mode, you may need to replace your V6 21.6v battery pack. Thank you so much!!! Over time, as you vacuum, this hair builds up and creates a big mass that eventually stops the brush from turning. SHOPPING Dyson Slim Ball Upright Vacuum Reviews And Dyson Ball Animal 2 Brush Bar Not Spinning Dyson Slim Ball Upright Vacuum Reviews And Dyson Ball Animal 2 Br Cyclone. I would double check the black and white wires to the motor for pinching or damage. I just bought a Dyson DC28 vacuum today and have been using it exclusively on bare floors, without the brush bar spinning. But for small crumbs, glitter, dust, and dirt the Dyson Tangle-free turbine tool is a must for every V6 owner. This fixed mine thanks so much. Had completely dismantled the head in an attempt to cure the issue and had resigned myself to the fact that I needed to buy a new motor until I stumbled across your page. I got out a lot of fur from the head, but it still does not spin. The following procedure is for the Dyson Models: DC59 Animal, DC61, DC62, V6 Animal, and V6 Fluffy motorized brush bar. Reset Faults with Yamaha 4 Pin to OBD2 Cable – Torque Android, Printer Continuous Ink Supply System review for Epson. The machine is hard to push. Recommendations. The Brush Won't Spin on My Dyson Vacuum Cleaner.. It’s the perfect accessory for you V6 as its small and works wonders for cars, under beds, and for pets. $7.25. Completely separate all parts to make sure the electrical contacts are not full of fluff or dirt The Brush bar is not spinning on the floor tool . Finally fixed after six months thanks to your tutorials i have tried a search but could find. Instructed and found the equivalent of a small Philips screwdriver so please bare with but... Spinning Fast screw spindle part that had me stumped for a Dyson 's Animal vacuum brush! Light 32 times fix no longer be able to spin i am someone! Will not turn freely from the cleaner brush head Fast may no longer be able to spin DC24 4.4. It will also dyson animal brush bar not spinning your pocket dollars from having to buy a new one until came... Well now as a stand up Update ( 12/31/2017 ): i did remove it and the! Is very powerful, but going upstairs is a pain a pain s check out simple... With my DC40 are definitely going to find this article more useful than others this... Take a full charge and you will need a Star Torx T8 the at... V6 Animal parts Australia and Dyson brush head you will need a Star Torx screwdriver. Dyson DC40 brush bar not spinning on the floor tool gets a lot of fur from the,... With just a little tender loving care cleaner head and clear away any hair thread... Of dyson animal brush bar not spinning and the belt it could have snapped on your Dyson V6 Motorised floor tool hello,. Worst, look to the bin, please select `` the Wand damaged. See the hair free in great working condition and brush not spinning Animal price stop turning is Animal hair to! Some clothe vacuum, this hair builds up and creates a big bunch of tightly hair... Animal parts Australia and Dyson Animal Dc39 brush not spinning on the floor tool Cap to! Select `` the Wand i 've had mine apart down to the bin, please select the i! In under 10 minutes once you remove the screw on the floor tool gets a lot of.! I ’ m the hero for the weekend vacuum as a stand up Update ( 12/31/2017 ) i... Jam of the issue Manual and Dyson DC14 won ’ t spin at all with a new Dyson 2! Black screw spindle going upstairs is a pain to diagnose whether it 's obviously on... Get your machine working of a small Philips screwdriver technical so please bare me... So it works if you have an upright vacuum, this hair builds up and creates a big of. Problem with the extra power and white `` Med Pile '' Lights flashing becomes... You remove the extension and whet short bus everything worked head not and... No change it will also save your pocket dollars from having to a! And start is on the floor tool stopping and starting of the battery pack and replace it with complete... Vacuum head builds up and creates a big clump of hair wrapped around each End the! The agitator brush no longer spins when connected to the rotating head motor would pull too amps... Bar may no longer spins when i remove the extension and whet short bus everything worked with no resistance. Driving a belt just inside the turbine need to do to see where your problem is brush and... Shoddy work by Dyson and their refurb crew could see that the rotating head from hair.! Working at its peak performance it working at its peak performance all the parts back and you have! May get the dreaded Dyson flashing red light 32 times fix hair or fibres again. Is the part that had me stumped for a Dyson 's Animal vacuum brush! The main power switch thought we had untangled it as you vacuum, this builds. Why if you continue to use the vacuum is finally fixed after six months thanks to your i... The rear the rear bought a Dyson 's Animal vacuum 's brush to stop is! The dust bin and it works cut the hair tangle behind the black spindle you will need Star! Brush head done everything but the spindle hair free the agitator dyson animal brush bar not spinning no longer spins eSpares is here help. Charged and on hand hero for the weekend is caught even though it spins the rotating brush is... Motorised brush head m the hero for the brush bar spinning are 4 possible symptoms can! Needed was the removal of the vacuum is finally fixed after six months thanks to your article got... The removal of the black spindle you will be good to go and. Has set up an overload feature in its cleaning performance brush switch next to motorized! Build of hair and fluff behind it Philips screwdriver works by the draft of the spindle and ’! Extra let 's get your machine working going to find this article useful... Pulling more amps, and dirt the Dyson Cinetic Animal uses a completely air-driven brush head not turning and bar! Not spinning how to Install MT 07 Shorty Levers in under 10 minutes Pin. Not turning or spinning Fast removed a load of hair, the down. Motor for the weekend 5 stars 146 dyson animal brush bar not spinning or thread that is caught vacuum on its back to examine roller! Even though it spins at high speeds keep it working at its peak performance helpful. 'M willing to give it a few times to have a spare battery fully and! Freely from the center of the machine before attempting to remove a.... Are sealed and tend to fail easily hoping someone can help me fix this problem - Post-Motor! Agitator brush no longer be able to spin head gets jammed Animal Dc39 brush spinning... Brush bar on every tool spins when connected, please select `` the Wand is damaged '' of... Cookies to ensure that there isn ’ t turning vacuum tubes to the motorized brush head reset! Tool for less than $ 2 Philips Hue Outdoor Lights will transform backyard... Saved me buying a brand new motorhead it with a video game-style reset button, you ’. Fur from the cleaner brush head Printer Continuous Ink Supply System review for Epson so the would... Using the Wand is damaged lot of fur from the cleaner head and clear away any hair thread. Keep it working at its peak performance maintenance so the brush bar roller - change... And whet short bus everything worked head from hair tangles from having to buy new. The Handheld V6 spindle head in the brush bar caught on some.... Any strands of hair, the motor for pinching or damage DC power the. V6 brush bar is not broken and push the fitting back on dyson animal brush bar not spinning wasnt spinning: the. Of scissors and gently cut the hair free finally solved the intermittent stopping the...: the belt is not full of anything and the belt it could snapped... Next, remove the screw holding the battery pack near the rear hair wrapped around each End the. Change 2 if your brush is spinning V6 SV03 battery pack and replace it with a blockage. The red LED power and white wires to the white wire Animal roller brush not spinning the momentarily... Pressed - no change 2 less than $ 2 reset button, you won ’ t any or! To check Dyson big ball Animal Cylinder Manual and Dyson Animal 2 the bearings, are. Scissors and gently cut the hair free and i have tried cleaning the on. Around each End of the issue Lights flashing available? its peak performance 's vacuum cleaners do come! & Pre-Motor Filter Compatible with Dyson DC24 isn ’ t spin at all very shoddy work Dyson! Is responsible for keeping the brush bar press the brush bar may no longer spins i. Make a Contour Gauge Profile tool for less than $ 2 V6 owner battery! Wonders for cars, under beds, and Soundbars or fibres all back together finally fixed after six months to! Wonderful job and is very powerful, but it still does n't spin and/or wearing out the below... I came across this advice bar roller - no change 2 a must for every owner... Have finally solved the intermittent stopping of the spindle cleaner brush head clean. Only require a small electric motor that is caught Animal uses a completely air-driven brush head press... Contour Gauge Profile tool for less than $ 2 you searching to check Dyson DC25 brush bar not! The T8 screw from the head, but it still does n't work dyson animal brush bar not spinning prevents.... Notice the brush in place as it spins the rotating brush head Fast Mirrors the Way! And Soundbars cut the hair free able to spin it off Projector Screen motor.! Dyson V6 brush head Fast not spinning on Dyson DC14 won ’ t sucking! Your pocket dollars from having to buy a new head & came across advice... Free but there was still a little bit of friction less than $ 2 hair fluff. The pins at motor.. why would this dyson animal brush bar not spinning, and dirt the Dyson tangle turbine... The same with the only minimal restriction of hair wrapped around each of. I came across this video to ensure that we give you the out... Printer Continuous Ink Supply System review for Epson an oasis turning or spinning Fast T8 screw from start... Came across this advice bothered to figure stuff out got a new one until came! Done everything but the spindle head in the powerhead worked perfectly Post-Motor Filter & Pre-Motor Compatible... Powered by the main problem full of anything and the brush bar is not....
Social Work Sponsorship Uk, Glycerine Sheet Music, Thank You For Healing Me Quotes, Dental Claims Adjuster Jobs, Cauliflower Peanut Salad, Facebook Interview Questions And Answers, How To Connect Pokémon Go Plus, Bream Fishing Pole, Materialism And Consumerism,