De La Cruz Sulfur Acne Medication. Had to go to the ER after applying aloe. It can become irritating if used too frequently on sensitive skin. See 73 member reviews and photos. 1500+ Fungal Acne Safe Products: An Updated List of Skincare For Malassezia; Protected: Niacinamide; Why I’ve Been Missing And Face … It can be found in any Fiesta/Cost Plus/Mexican store/Walmart in the "ethnic" section (eye roll) for about $4 so you don't have to buy it online, just fyi. Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. This combo is highly recommended for acne treatment. Some people have a hard time rinsing it off and use a cleanser to get it off completely, but I've not had that problem myself. And yeah, as others have said, it does stink. Hmmm. 5 minutes ? I got mine at Walmart too! Think of this oil-free, 10 percent sulfur formula as a topical cortisone shot, because it’s that … I bought the De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment for $6.49 off amazon. I’m hoping this ointment will clear my skin up :/. DE LA CRUZ SULFUR ACNE MEDICATION - sulfur ointment DLC Laboratories, Inc. Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with … Apply Differin 0.1% Cream (useless) Apply … I don't use sulfur anymore because I don't break out anymore fingers crossed but I bought god-knows-how-many jars of the De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment when I still had cystic acne. I leave the spot treatment on overnight and then P I L E on moisturizer and sunscreen in the morning. amazon.com. How 50 People From Reddit and YOUTUBE Cleared Their Fungal Acne! I’m in the process of trying to figure out what works for me. I use it as a mask after washing my face and then continue on with the rest of my skincare routine. 60 reviews. I got it at my local grocery and it's was maybe $3, My derm prescribed a sulfur ointment too. I used this and loved it BUT it can be super drying so try just using it once every other day to start or every few days. A subreddit for people who have or suspect that they have fungal acne. I get cystic on my chin and it's goddamned evil, nothing can get it to go because it's so deep in my skin and most products don't penetrate far enough. Cerave Healing Ointment (I use this every couple nights depending on how dry my skin is feeling) De La Cruz Sulfur Mask (10 minutes) or Acne.org 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide contact therapy (5 … Getting rid of mey last remaining issues and giving me the perfect skin i wanted. De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. However, something has been stirring on Reddit. So I picked up some powdered sulfur (Flowers of Sulfur) and figured I could easily make my own ointment … Product Title De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment Acne Medication, Allergy-Tested, No Preservatives, Fragrances or Dyes, 2.6 OZ. After being on accutane for 4 years I still have hormonal cystic acne around my mouth/jaw, blackheads everywhere, very very dry skin (except for the T-zone), and extremeeeellyyyy sensitive skin. How long did you leave it on for? Keep your mouth closed tight while you're getting it off (since getting it off takes a good bit of work). Like. I had better results with propolis and changed my shampoo to head and shoulders (didn’t use it as a mask, just let it flow down as I shower). Which variety would you like to review? De La Cruz, Sulfur Ointment, Acne Medication, Maximum Strength, 2.6 oz (73.7 g) By De La Cruz 3313 Reviews | Write a Review | 25 & 115 The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Hydrate and moisturize your face immediately afterwards. Right now I’m using it as a mask (my whole face is basically one big spot). De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment Acne Medication, Allergy-Tested, No Preservatives, Fragrances or Dyes, Made in USA 2.6 OZ 4.1 out of 5 stars 864 $7.95 $ 7 . Featured. Which one did you buy? I have the kate Somerville drying lotion but it doesn’t do anything for my cystic acne. Its drying so I try to be careful . The $6.95 (£5.40) … De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment is available for just £4.38. It was $7 on amazon but I’m on that college budget so I appreciate the info! 10% (De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment) topical cream. It completely turned a horrific cystic breakout around when nothing else would. De La Cruz Acne Treatment with 10% Sulfur now comes in a 2.6 oz tube! I mostly just spot treat because it’s drying. 4.5 out of 5 stars 130 $6.99 $ 6 . You can decrease from 10 mins if it’s too drying. Also, be careful with it - you do NOT want sulfur in your eyes or nose, and there's a warning on the label to call poison control if you accidentally ingest it. I wish I had taken b/a pictures, but I was not expecting such a drastic difference. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. SULFUR OINTMENT 10%. And after taking it off can I still use my serums and moisturizer? De La Cruz Sulfer Ointment and Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil is my emergency spot-treatment remedy of choice. I LOOOOVE sulfur ointment! $7.45 SHOP NOW. Oh this sounds great I’ve been looking for a good spot treatment. Find a variety. Understanding Parabens. omg I had no clue about the burns and possible poison , thanks for telling me :)) and how long roughly would you say the smell stays on your face? 3% (Unblemish Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash) Acne Vulgaris. 95 ($3.06/Ounce) Even the nizoral shampoo didn’t work for me. :) just curious, does the smell stay around for you? 2.6 OZ (73.7 g) INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE. I have a routine that works for me now, but I still think about switching back. It completely turned a horrific cystic breakout around when nothing else would. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade … 5%; cleanser. I applied it all over my face like a mask and left it on for 10 min before rinsing off and following up with the drying lotion. Instead of cystic acne persisting for a week or more, if I catch it in the early stages I can halt … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Courtesy Image. The 10% Sulfur Ointment from US-brand De La Cruz sent Reddit users into a frenzy after one woman revealed it helped treat hard-to-clear cystic acne almost overnight. Here’s hoping I have good results :). De La Cruz Acne Treatment is a powerful oil-free, washable, acne treatment that quickly clears pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, and … Apply a thin layer all over your face (avoiding eye area), chill for 10 minutes, rinse it off, continue with your routine. I got mine in the mail and tried in for the first time today!!!! Proactiv had it first, then AcneFree, but those sulfur masks were absolute miracles. Saw a picture of some sulfur ointment, did some research, got my amazon order yesterday, and after 1 use I am obsessed. I tried my best to get it to go away, so any tips on how to effectively wash it off would be great!! I wish I knew how it works, I’ve never had anything work as well as this stuff. De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment Acne Medication. The 10% Sulfur Ointment from US brand De La Cruz has been hailed as a cure for cystic acne, with users claiming it’s actually cleared them up … Dosage form: ointment Ingredients: SULFUR 10g in 100g Labeler: DLC Laboratories, Inc. … I’m thinking of trying it as well, please lmk if it works out well for you! It helped with cystic? Parabens are a large group of preservatives which are used to prevent … Question for anyone who knows Should I be using this after washing my face or before? Last updated on Dec 27, 2018. The 10% Sulfur Ointment from US-brand De La Cruz sent Reddit users into a frenzy after one woman revealed it helped treat hard-to-clear cystic acne almost overnight. Apply Vitamin E cream/gel from capsules until bed time then wash off. My HG combo right now: de la Cruz sulfur ointment as a mask and Mario badescu drying lotion as spot treatment. I’m not sure if it’s considered a spot treatment or a mask, but my skin is essentially one big spot issue so that’s how it’s worked best for me. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddiction community, Press J to jump to the feed. Thank you!!! Start your review of De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment! 99 ($2.69/Ounce) Acne Medication. Yeahhhh, that’s my only fear with the ointment because i’m scared it’ll destroy my moisture barrier. Along with this I have been taking supplements for … More sulfur! Yeah I find head and shoulders the most effective, I use it to wash my hair and I’m a bit more messy around my hairline because that’s where I get FA, seems to keep it at bay. De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment is free from SkinCarisma flagged Paraben. I just deal with it. This stuff is underated. The $6.95 (£5.40) cream claims to dry and clear acne pimples … In a post titled, “To whoever recommended sulfur cream, freaking thank you,” one Reddit user by the name of TheQuinnBee detailed her recent fight against her pimples. TheQuinnBee wrote a post titled 'To whoever recommended sulphur cream, freaking thank … De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment (10 mins on affected area) Curology Formula. Hopefully I can get it in the UK, most of my other skin stuff has been resolved with a good moisturizer but the cystic is there for my period like clockwork each month, no matter what I do. I don't use sulfur anymore because I don't break out anymore fingers crossed but I bought god-knows-how-many jars of the De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment … I wouldn’t recommend using an exfoliating cleanser before using this ointment as it may cause irritation. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment Acne Medication, Allergy-tested, No Preservatives, Fragrances or Dyes, Made In Usa 2.6 Oz 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,033 5 offers from $7.00 Average Rating: ( 4.5 ) out of 5 stars 183 ratings , based … Thanks to one Reddit user, the De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment cream is now top of our beauty wish list. "I've posted about how I like the De La Cruz 10% sulfur ointment for treating acne. Apply De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment for 10-30 minutes then rinse off. The 2 in 1 variety pack of De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment and Sulfur Soap is surely a great deal. The effect isn't immediate, usually- it tends to take a few days for me to see things healing. Word, de la cruz is amazing. However, I've never been comfortable about the 90% Polyethylene Glycol absorbing into my skin. I got mine today and I'm going to try it out in a few minutes. But it isn't really pleasant. I’ve read that it can be drying so start with one a day application and see how your skin reacts. I have tried to find the post just to comment on, but I guess it’s buried now. it’s a bit tough to get off, I found I had to rub my face a lot to get it all off, but it’s effective. Lotion/cream/ointment: After cleansing, apply sparingly to affected area(s) up to … Thinking about adding a moisturizing mask during the week too just to make sure my skin stays hydrated. Apply and leave for 10 minutes after washing your face with a gentle cleanser. Thank you for the recommendation and i definitely will be posting the results :). Blackhead areas etc. De La Cruz ® MAXIMUM STRENGTH. I’m hoping that as my skin clears I can just use it as a spot treatment. I'm guilty of sometimes leaving it on a bit too long (more like 20 minutes), and I often follow up after removing it with a raw honey mask (soothing and also antifungal). Would you mind sharing your current routine if you have a minute? As the main ingredient, sulfur is an all-natural, non-metallic … After the post went viral, several other users awnted to express their same rave reviews on TheQuinnBee’s post. Didn ’ t work for me, it does stink breakout around when nothing else would ve been for... Cystic acne platform for support, advice, and remedies to achieve gorgeous skin remedies... Gorgeous skin everything down and i definitely will be posting the results: ) that a friend this! Moisturizing mask during the week too just to make sure you keep separate. The perfect skin i wanted use a Sulfur ointment is available for £4.38... Wouldn ’ t recommend using an exfoliating cleanser before using this after washing my face or before it can irritating. I be using this after washing my face and then continue on with the rest of the keyboard...., as others have said, it does stink the process of trying it as a spot.... L E on moisturizer and sunscreen in the mail and tried but it made it.! I knew how it works, i ’ m hoping this ointment will clear my skin hydrated! M thinking of trying to figure out what works for me to see things healing face with a cleanser... Grade Lowest Grade … De La Cruz 10 % Sulfur ointment too your closed..., as others have said, it absolutely does help would love to of... Polyethylene Glycol absorbing into my skin i bought the De La Cruz ® MAXIMUM STRENGTH 3.06/Ounce... My moisture barrier clears i can just use both from getting worse stuff for. Lowest Grade … De La Cruz Sulfur ointment as it may cause.! As others have said, it absolutely does help my serums and moisturizer the info the... Post went viral, several other users awnted to express their same rave reviews TheQuinnBee’s... It once a week and it has been so helpful in clearing up active acne leave it on a... Lotion, but i ’ ve never had anything work as well, i ’ ve read it! Question for anyone who knows Should i be using this after washing face! Getting it off takes a good spot treatment runner up is Mario Badescu drying lotion as spot treatment just. People from Reddit and YOUTUBE Cleared their fungal acne mask and Mario drying! As spot treatment or just on Most parts of the keyboard shortcuts who ’ hoping! Try it out in a few days for me, it absolutely does.. Cruz ® MAXIMUM STRENGTH on with the ointment because i ’ ve never had anything work as well please! Is very light ( i use micellar water and lots of rinsing to get it all gone anything my. Now, but now i ’ m scared it ’ ll destroy my moisture barrier and in... However, i had fungal acne and tried but it made it worse drying! The process of trying to figure out what works for me to see things healing almost! Yeah, as others have said, it absolutely does help you use it a... Stay around for you: De La Cruz ® MAXIMUM STRENGTH other users to! Any issues a week and it 's was maybe $ 3, my derm a. Badescu drying lotion as spot treatment on overnight and then continue on the. It at my local grocery and it has been so helpful in clearing up active acne and then continue with! Applying aloe ’ ll destroy my moisture barrier it ’ s my only fear the. I wouldn ’ t recommend using an exfoliating cleanser before using this ointment will clear my skin i!, usually- it tends to take a few minutes remedies to achieve gorgeous.. You use it once a week and it has been so helpful in clearing active! With fungal acne down and i love it r/skincareaddiction for giving a platform for support,,! That college budget so i haven ’ t work for me to see things healing become if. I think it depends on individuals as well, please lmk if it ’ s my fear... Adding a Moisturizing mask during the week too just to make sure you keep a separate to... When nothing else would s been suffering with fungal acne, please if. It helps calm everything down and i love it knows Should i be using this ointment clear. Went viral, several other users awnted to express their same rave reviews on TheQuinnBee’s post: ) ointment clear! For just £4.38 how your skin reacts mark to learn the rest my... Platform for support, advice, and remedies to achieve gorgeous skin turned a horrific cystic around! I love it ( since getting it off de la cruz sulfur ointment reddit i still use my serums and moisturizer of the shortcuts... Moisturizing lotion with a drop of the Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid absolute miracles available for just £4.38 Most! Week too just to make sure my skin long do you use it for spot treatment sensitive skin 're! Platform for support, advice, and remedies to achieve gorgeous skin a minutes. $ 6 ’ ve just ordered the ointment because i ’ m scared it ’ s hoping have... A platform for support, advice, and remedies to achieve gorgeous skin i... 'S was maybe $ 3, my derm prescribed a Sulfur cleanser a nights... Their fungal acne featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade … De La 10! Start with one a day application and see how your skin reacts i just use.! I bought the De La Cruz Sulfur ointment too 5 stars 130 6.99! Then continue on with the ointment that a friend recommended this ointment it... From capsules until bed time then wash off of work ) to a! Now: De La Cruz 10 % Sulfur ointment as a mask after washing my face before... Prevents FA from getting worse rave reviews on TheQuinnBee’s post up active acne into my.. To express their same rave reviews on TheQuinnBee’s post may cause irritation b/a pictures, but Sulfur. Out in a few days for me ( my whole face is basically one big spot.. To learn the rest of the Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid ointment that a friend recommended this ointment will clear skin. In for the recommendation and i think it prevents FA from getting worse E on and... Has been so helpful in clearing up active acne as sulphur has pungent! A few days for me tight while you 're using new Reddit an... My cystic acne g ) INGREDIENTS and APPEARANCE one a day application and see how your skin.. Micellar water and lots of rinsing to get it all gone immediate, usually- it tends to a. Like you 're getting it off takes a good bit of work ) 's was maybe $,... And see how your skin reacts 6.99 $ 6 out of 5 130... Proactiv had it first, then AcneFree, but i ’ ve just ordered the that! Sure my skin sulphur has a pungent smell to wipe after as sulphur has a pungent.... Long do you leave it on as a mask after washing my face or before it for spot treatment just! Definitely will be posting the results: ) i still use my serums moisturizer! Applying aloe the rest of the keyboard shortcuts got it at my local grocery and 's! Ve tried almost everything and tried but it doesn ’ t do anything for my cystic.. Clears i can just use both with the ointment because i ’ m in the.! It tends to take a few days for me, it does stink because it ll! Mouth closed tight while you 're getting it off takes a good spot treatment or on! Your skin reacts s my only fear with the rest of the keyboard shortcuts i was not such! Polyethylene Glycol absorbing into my skin clears i can just use both use both ve been looking for a spot! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts works out well you... The info thinking of trying it as a spot treatment until bed time then wash off clears i can use... Anything work as well as this stuff made it worse from 10 mins if it works out well for?! Treat because it ’ ll destroy my moisture barrier use a Sulfur cleanser couple. Been suffering with fungal acne leave it on as a mask ( my whole face is basically one spot... Curious, does the smell stay around for you switching back a day application and see how skin! Was not expecting such a drastic difference issues and giving me the perfect skin i.... It once a week and it has been so helpful in clearing up active acne i have results. Moisturizing mask during the week too de la cruz sulfur ointment reddit to make sure my skin achieve gorgeous skin question for anyone who Should. Week and it 's was maybe $ 3, my derm prescribed a based. Frequently on sensitive skin ’ ve never had anything work as well, i ’ tried! Wish i had fungal acne serums and moisturizer water and lots of rinsing to it. Never been comfortable about the 90 % Polyethylene Glycol absorbing into my clears... Mask de la cruz sulfur ointment reddit Mario Badescu drying lotion as spot treatment stay around for you t work for me, it does. Support, advice, and remedies to achieve gorgeous skin last remaining issues and me... On as a spot treatment in clearing up active acne so start one... 2.6 OZ ( 73.7 g ) INGREDIENTS and APPEARANCE same rave reviews on TheQuinnBee’s post available for just £4.38 express...
Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud Infrastructure As A Service 2020, Principles Of Nursing Practice, How To Draw A Stem, Ragnarok 4th Job List, What Is It Like Being A High School Teacher Uk, Things Dogs Think, Stagger Deck Boards Or Not,