877,303 were here. Hotele w pobliżu DB City Mall, Bhopal: zobacz w serwisie Tripadvisor recenzje i opinie podróżników (1 987), autentyczne zdjęcia (5 735) i doskonałe oferty na wakacje i noclegi w 212 hotelach w tym miejscu. Address – 341, First Floor,Dynamic Center Building, Near Hotel Surendra Vilas, Above Vision Care, Opposite DB City Mall, MP Nagar Zone-1, Bhopal (M.P) 462001. DB City Mall: Mall - See 316 traveler reviews, 97 candid photos, and great deals for Bhopal, India, at Tripadvisor. OYO Promises ✅Complimentary Breakfast ✅Free Cancellation ✅Free WiFi ✅AC Room ✅Spotless linen & ✅Clean Washrooms. DB City Mall (Bhopal) India / Madhya Pradesh / Bhopal / MP (Maharana Pratap) NAGAR. Heading: DB City Mall, City: Bhopal, Results: DB City Mall MP Nagar, Involvements: Shopping Malls DB Mall near me with phone number, reviews and address, Address: Dainik Bhaskar Corporate Limited 6 Dwarka Sadan Press Complex MP Nagar. DB City Mall: Mall - See 316 traveller reviews, 97 candid photos, and great deals for Bhopal, India, at Tripadvisor. Restaurants near DB City Mall, Bhopal on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near DB City Mall in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It is very first mall of the city so its very special for the people of Bhopal. DB City Mall: The Best Mall in Bhopal - See 315 traveller reviews, 97 candid photos, and great deals for Bhopal, India, at Tripadvisor. Stay in clean, safe and well sanitized hotels amidst Covid-19 scenario. DbCity is the perfect place for you to work with a creative & innovative team, Contribute to the Organization & add to your own growth! Maps of India ... DB City Mall, Bhopal: Name : DB City; Address : State : Madhya Pradesh; Phone: 91-0755-6644999; It has also been a place for many promotional events in Bhopal. Book Hotels in Db City Mall, Bhopal & Save up to 50%, Price starts @₹514. Hotele w pobliżu O2 Spa @ DB City Mall, Bhopal: zobacz w serwisie Tripadvisor recenzje i opinie podróżników (1 972), autentyczne zdjęcia (5 732) i doskonałe oferty na wakacje i … Director/Owner – Mrs. Nisha Thakur (Advocate & Legal Advisor) Phone : 072476 66888 Email : hr@jbrconsultant.com. 462011 - Mandideep Closed 0.16 km It has a supermarket, gaming zone, and stores of renowned brands. After a busy day in the city, take the time to explore our hotel's deluxe amenities, including a refreshing rooftop pool, a fully-equipped fitness center and several delicious onsite restaurants with International cuisine. Things to do near DB City Mall on Tripadvisor: See 7,844 reviews and 5,699 candid photos of things to do near DB City Mall in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. I visited Banglore, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai and all big cities but no Mall could attract me thaen DB mall. DB City MALL | 21 followers on LinkedIn | DB City MALL is a retail company based out of Arera Hills, Bhopal, India. Spanning over 125,000 sq m (1,350,000 sq ft) in area, this four story complex is the largest shopping mall in central India. Choose from best Budget and Luxury Hotels near Db City Mall. O2 Spa @ DB City Mall, Bhopal: See 21 reviews, articles, and 3 photos of O2 Spa @ DB City Mall, ranked No.1 on Tripadvisor among 7 attractions in Bhopal. Bhopal Tourism; Bhopal Accommodation; Bhopal Bed and Breakfast; Bhopal Holiday Rentals; Bhopal Holiday Packages; Bhopal Flights; Bhopal Restaurants; Bhopal Attractions It is the key reason for the entrance of many international brands. DB Mall in the mid of Bhopal City is the best Mall I have ever seen in my lifetime. Below the list of areas associated with the same pin code … 5th Floor, DB City Mall, Arera Hills, Bhopal-462011, Madhya Pradesh: 0755-6665640: info@dbpride.com Here’s The Deal: "DB City Mall has over ten years of experience in this area.They have comprised of a 6-screen multiplex, five restaurants, a 30,000 sq ft food court, and a 15,000 sq ft family entertainment centre, seven anchor shops and 135 retail shops. Indulge yourself in modern shopping, leisure and entertainment at DB City Mall, a spacious shopping mall featuring a wide selection of international and domestic retailers. This mall is located at Arera Hills in the heart of Bhopal. Menus, Address, Photos, Reviews for Restaurants in DB City, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. DB City Mall is 8th largest shopping mall in India and largest shopping mall in central India as well as Capital city of the state Bhopal, India.It is situated in MP (Maharana Pratap) Nagar area. This mall is owned and operated by DB Malls Private Limited. Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal is a modern hotel in Bhopal, India offering 5-star service and comfort adjacent to DB City Mall in Arera Hills. This 5 Star Hotel in Bhopal is located in Maharana Pratap Nagar . At present, it has a six screen multiplex operated by fun cinemas. Our Branches – Noida , Bangalore, Indore, Delhi, Bhopal It is a huge multi story mall, with many international brands and a large hypermarket and supermarket in the basement. Reliance Digital, DB City Mall, 2nd Floor, Shop No S36/37, Arera Hill, Sanjay Nagar, Jail Road, Bhopal 462011, Madhya Pradesh. It is home to many international brands in Bhopal. Wouldn’t you just love to work in a shopping mall, the shops, the environment, the fun? All age groups Free entry Entry stops 30 mins before closing time . DB Mall, Shop No.T-24, 3rd Floor, Arera Hills, Op MP Nagar, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462011 7556644484 [email protected] 6th Floor DB City Mall, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal-462011 Madhya Pradesh Contact Information. Full Address of property is DB City Hall, K-2, Hoshangabad Rd, Opposite Hypercity, Zone-I View On Map This Hotel have 4.3 Out of 5 Rating where 4.2 /5 for Safety and Hygiene & 4.6 /5 for Location & 4.5 /5 for Hospitality . DB CITY MALL. Enjoy just a short walk to top city attractions, the DB City Mall, Bhopal Junction and the green gardens of Chinar Park. Since 2010. Monday - Friday It's a big mall in Cbd of Bhopal, has all the major brands, food joints and entertainment, Marriott hotel is part of this, nice to spend the evening. This mall is amongst the top 3 malls in the country. It was established on July 27, 2010 and has become very popular over the years. For Party Bookings +91-6267123044 For Other Information: +91-755-6644880/890 Admission. DB City sits alongside the Courtyard by Marriott hotel. Hoshangabad Road, Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Bhopal, MP 462011 Directions. Active Jobs From Courtyard by Marriott Bhopal Executive Chef Timings. Db City Mall Address: Arera Hills, Zone-I, MaharanaPratap Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011, India ; Db City Mall Contact Number: +91-7556644999 There is some positivity in the ambience, Genuinity in rates so that you enjoy Shopping … DB City Mall is a complete shopping, entertainment and a food hub with major shopping attractions like Woodland, Reliance Trends, Madame, Global Desire and more – no wonder we chose this location to open our first branch in Bhopal. Hotels near Db City Mall, Bhopal Book from 111 Hotels near Db City Mall available at Lowest prices from ₹354. Get location map of DB City in Bhopal with contact details and address. DB City Mall, Bhopal: See 316 reviews, articles, and 97 photos of DB City Mall, ranked No.8 on Tripadvisor among 68 attractions in Bhopal. It is also next door to the more traditional Bhopal Haat handicrafts market which … The pin code or postal code number of DB MALL City, Arera Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh is 462011. Attractions near DB City Mall: (0.14 km) O2 Spa @ DB City Mall (0.15 km) Smaaash Zone Bhopal (0.07 km) Amoeba (0.18 km) Chinar Park (0.22 km) Madhya Pradesh Ecotourism Development Board - Day Tours; View all attractions near DB City Mall on Tripadvisor Please get me a accountacy job in your mall; I'm Dinesh kumar Chandra, from Raipur.currently jobes in MY FM Raipur.Thanks to Maneger, DB Mall Bhopol. Lilesh PathE August 24, 2014 Good place for shopping and also fun cinema Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. DB City USP Shopping at DB City is an adventure in its own way. DB City Mall is the most famous spot for the shopping freaks in Bhopal.
Magnolia Tree In Winter, Okay Pure Naturals Owner, Breakfast Puerto Viejo, Solve System Of Differential Equations Calculator, Boscia Cleanser Ball,