75 €11 84,90 € 11% d'économie. The cooler that was shipped from Amazon did not have the hardware to mount it to my CPU or case (The complete screw kit and AMD/INTEL screw sets were absent, the only included hardware was the Cooler Hold Down frames for AMD and Intel, but without the rest of the hardware, is completely useless). Liked: Easy install and socket versatility. With a new design, pump-head and fan that pushes more airflow, we should see some significant improvements in cooling performance. Corsair Hydro Series : Moins compliqué qu'un système de refroidissement liquide traditionnel, il allie habilement les avantages du refroidissement à air et du watercooling.Autonome et uniquement dédié au refroidissement du processeur, il ne s'intègre pas à un système de watercooling préexistant et incarne un outil innovant et performant compatible avec la plupart des boîtiers du marché. Corsair delivers a winner in the all-in-one liquid cooling segment with the release of the H60. Let's find out. Cooler The Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for cooling. They have previously partnered with Asetek for other Hydro Series products (H40/H50/H70/H70 Core), but our focus here is on the H60… Corsair has released several AIO units in the past few years which would include the H40, H50, H60, H70, H80 and H100. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The last time was they said they'll mail it. I was installing a push-pull fan configuratiom as the case came with fans, too. The Hydro Series H60 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low-noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED-lit pump head. I actually bought a couple of Corsair coolers over the past 2 years. If you want bad Customer Service, continue to purchase items from Corsair. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a CORSAIR 120mm SP Series PWM fan, users can adjust the fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM for precise control over noise and airflow. Achat Ventilateur processeur Corsair Hydro Series H60 (CW-9060007-WW) sur LDLC.com, n°1 du high-tech. Ventilation . Included with the Corsair H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler is the mounting hardware and documentation. I'm giving you another shot. 2. However these extra fans cannot be controlled by the Corsair, so I had to plug them into the motherboard. Achetez votre Refroidissement processeur Corsair Hydro Series - H60 (CW-9060036-WW) sur Materiel.net ! Corsair Hydro Series H60 Review Closer Look: Continued, Corsair Hydro Series H60 Review Specifications & Features, Corsair Hydro Series H60 Review Testing: Setup & Results, Corsair Hydro Series H60 Review Conclusion, G.Skill TridentZ Royal DDR4 3600 CL14 32GB Review, RX 5600XT vBIOS Mod (Unlock full potential! I had to special order the bolts because I live in Japan and no-one carries American sizes). Examples would be the switch from Asetek to Coolit after the H50 and H70 were delivered that brought along a new pump head/cooling plate design, with the ability to monitor the pump assembly with Corsair's own Link technology. Posted in; Cases/Cooling/PSUs; Corsair; Water Cooling; 91 Comments | … Unless you've had your head in the sand of late you'll know that Corsair have not only moved away from traditional CPU air cooling, but have also been refreshing their "Hydro" Series of AIO water coolers. See all details for CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Hydro Series H60 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED-lit pump head. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … Corsair brings out a new 2012 edition H60 AIO liquid cooler for us to try out. Diving deeper, the Corsair Hydro Series H60 is wrapped in a bag inside a form-fitted cardboard tray. With a new micro-channel cold plate and a split-flow designed manifold, the H60 brings remarkable new technologies to an affordable price point. Les pales de son ventilateur ainsi que le logo de la marque sont de couleur blanche. but the 4 stars is due to the crappy fans that come with the cooler, Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2017. A 120mm cooler will not tend to run your CPU any cooler than a mid-range aftermarket aircooler. They did everything on the same day and I thought they would send a replacement standoff for LGA1155. Cheapest Offer. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Le Corsair Hydro Series H45 Performance est un kit watercooling de couleur noir doté d’un design sobre, mais efficace. Some of the content in this article is most likely out of date, as it was written on January 24, 2013. The Hydro Series H60 is an all in one liquid CPU cooler with a 120mm radiator built for low noise liquid CPU cooling and bold styling with a white LED lit pump head. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Corsair is renowned for many products from the early days of Memory and PSU’s to the present day where they now have added to that range a vast range of cases, peripherals, storage and coolers. Corsair Hydro series H60 Watercooling kit Review Cooling/Water Cooling by leeghoofd @ 2011-03-10 I was surprised that Corsair launched another complete liquid cooling model, the H60. H60. The Corsair Hydro Series™ CPU water coolers come in a variety of sizes and configurations to fit the … The instructions are lacking for 1366 boards other than mentioning this cooler is compatible. This page works best with JavaScript. Il est composé d’un radiateur de 120 mm, d’un ventilateur SP120 PWM, d’une pompe et de deux tuyaux. See more "corsair hydro " In stock. As with the coolant and fittings, CORSAIR decided to work with established leaders in the market rather than spending a tremendous amount of money on their own radiator line from scratch, which is how we arrive at the Hydro X Series XR7 and XR5 radiators that are a result of a partnership with Hardware Labs. Dynamically adjust fan speed between 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM with a 120mm CORSAIR SP Series PWM fan, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow. I ordered Corsair Hydro Series H60 on 2 Aug 18. CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm... CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm Fan. Published: 28th March 2013 ... but have also been refreshing their "Hydro" Series of AIO water coolers. Vous recherchez un site qui vous guide, vous conseille sur votre achat Corsair h60 hydro series moins cher, vous présente les dernières tendances tout en vous garantissant un prix qui rime avec réductions et bonnes affaires, vous ne pouviez pas mieux tomber ! West MY : RM 5 - 15 (2 - 4 business days) … I couldn't wait so I had a spare back plate and use some 8/32 instead of 6/32 that Corsair supplied and created my own standoff for the liquid cooler. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. My stock i7 6700k is idling in the low teens Celsius, which means I have plenty of room to overclock. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I, myself have been using an AIO kit since I saw how much cleaner a rig looks with one compared to typical heat sinks. If you are running a Linux machine (as I am) there is an open-source project, OpenCorsairLink, but it's buggy. No regrets. I'm still WAITING. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 5,096 global ratings | 4,482 global reviews. Corsair has revamped the Hydro Series H60 with a new thermally-optimized cold plate and low –noise pump coupled to a high-density slim radiator to cope with the cooling needs of today’s processors. Buying the Corsair Hydro H60 AIO watercooler kit for my HP Omen gaming desktop was a fantastic choice~! Corsair Hydro Series H60 reviews, pros and cons, Amazon price history. One cooler being the H80i, and the other the H115i. Corsair Hydro H45 Review . ou payez en 4x 19,24 € dont 1,79 € de frais. Paiement en 3X dès 100€, livraison rapide ou retrait en magasin | 1 x 120 mm, Kit Watercooling AIO. Also, I had to order eight extra #6-32x1-1/4 bolts to do so (also: I wish they used metric threaded holes and bolts. The Corsair H60, a 120mm all-in-one cooler, is a good product so long as you realize what it is. I fell into the Riing trend with my past couple of case builds, just because I think they look pretty good, and do a decent job pushing air. I've had troublesome or denied-for-stupid-reasons RMAs before with Newegg, so I decided to stick with only Amazon for my computer components. Corsair H60 AIO Review Introduction and Technical Specification. Corsair has teamed up with CoolIT Systems this time around. So far, I'm impressed, but the 4 stars is due to the crappy fans that come with the cooler. Here at Overclockersclub we have looked at a good selection of the Corsair Hydro series product stack, including the Corsair Hydro Series H60, H80, and the Corsair Hydro Series H100, which has just seen an upgrade to the H100i. Unboxing . So, this is what we got. The box includes everything you will need for installing the H60 on a variety of AMD and Intel sockets. I read a lot of reviews on Corsairs substandard standoffs that's been breaking off by hand. Corsair Hydro Series H60 (2018) 120mm Liquid CPU (CW-9060036-WW) RM 298.00 . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm Fan at Amazon.com. The performance was easily as good as one of … The official Corsair Link software to access the sensors and control the fans is only available on Windows. Achetez votre Watercooling Corsair Hydro Series - H60 (CW-9060007-WW) sur Materiel.net ! In this article, I bring you a review of the Corsair H60 CPU Liquid Cooler. Hydro Series™ H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Courtesy of Corsair. Ships from United States. I used the pre-installed thermal paste, so there is no need to purchase your own thermal paste. Main review. The Corsair H60 has proven to be a very solid cooling setup that meets or beats the performance of the H50. Review: Corsair Hydro H60 CPU Cooler (Rev.2) Written on January 24, 2013 by Matt Bach. CORSAIR Hydro Series, H60, 120mm Radiator, Single 120mm PWM Fan, Liquid CPU Cooler. I didn't believe them because they continue to make H60 so they have to have at least couple extra standoffs. Hydro Series™ H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Courtesy of Corsair. One of these coolers, the Corsair H60, has served us very well in our Puget Hydro CL3 liquid cooling systems. I had a Cooler Master AIO that I had ear marked for another build and I had to rob the AMD mounts (They look like a key from the side), and drilled out the AMD frame that was in the Corsair box, and got the cooler mounted. Price: $119 » Discuss this article (40) More . A user manual, troubleshooting sheet and product guide rounds out the documentation. The front shows the name of the cooler, the sockets it will work with and a picture of the new H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler. The cold plate also includes pre-applied thermal paste that will be used for the main review. The Corsair Hydro Series H60 v2 (CW-9060036-WW) 120mm High-Performance Liquid CPU cooler provides exceptional heat dissipation for modern multicore processors. The Best Trampolines – Ultimate Buying Guide; Best Rebounder for Lymphatic Drainage – Mini Trampoline; Black Friday & Cyber Monday Trampoline Deal; How to & Tips. I'm a fan of these fans. Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler Review Can the H60 out perform the competition? Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler Review Can the H60 out perform the competition? April 9, 2018 Daniel Ledford Cooling, Reviews 0. H100i Pro RGB. West MY : RM 5 - 15 (2 - 4 business days) East MY : RM 15 - 40 (6 - 9 business days) Local. First unit DOA, easy replacement, phenomenal thermals, Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2018. Click to find out more. Sorry for the reupload, had to fix a mistake, called the wrong pump!Looking for a 120mm AIO CPU cooler and don’t like the RGB price tags? For all testing, I used an Intel i5 6500 inside the Phanteks P300 case. Corsair H60 Self-Contained Liquid CPU Cooler Review. Corsair Hydro H45 Review . ), Looking for O-shaped CPU cooler ARGB fans for Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of November 23, 2020, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of November 16, 2020, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of November 9, 2020, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of November 2, 2020, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of October 26, 2020, AMD Officially Announces Radeon RX 6000 Series, First GPUs Coming November 18, Various Video Game Stories from the Week of October 19, 2020, Intel Selling NAND Memory Business to SK Hynix, Corsair Hydro Series H60 ReviewIntroduction & Closer Look. Previously I was using a Hyper 212 EVO which gave me idle temps in the low 20s, which means there is noticeable improvement. The H60 doesn't come with a second fan for push/pull or have the built-in fan controller, but … Over this time Corsair have worked with Asetek and Coolit to deliver not only the first Hydro series self contained liquid cooling solutions, but to improve the designs when and where possible. Main review. Able to be installed on just about every current socket type including AMD AM2, AMD AM3, AMD FM1, Intel LGA 1155, Intel LGA 1156, Intel LGA 1366 and Intel LGA 2011, Corsair has made this solution available for the widest audience. by Ryan Perry on July 15, 2011 in Cooling. Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018. For newer information, see our more recent articles. The H60 may not be the coolest kid on the block, but it is a good, cheaper alternative to the H80. Corsair H60 Hydro Series 120mm CPU Water Cooling The Hydro Series H60’s second-generation design offers powerful, efficient CPU cooling. RM 219.00 . Fan Size: 1 Fan Slot (120mm) 2 Fan Slots (140mm) 1 Fan Slot (120mm) 2 Fan Slots (120mm) 3 Fan Slots (120mm) Model: H60. Improving on the very first bestseller H60 Liquid CPU cooler, the new H60 … This is a fantastic, 120mm all-in-one liquid CPU cooler from Corsair that is very budget friendly. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2017. This is supposed to be the "middle child" of the trio of coolers. For this new series Corsair has updated the look of the packaging moving from a black background to a silver background. As processors become more power efficient, it seems that the cooling demands have escalated when it comes time to overclock the CPU and system. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Introduction. Priced at roughly $82 this new revision carries a price premium over the original H60 of close to $20. Very well built, easy to install. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I tell you one thing I'll Never buy a liquid cooler from Corsair again if this is how their customer support is. Just not the software. We've already taken a look at a cross section of the range back in January in the "Battle of the AIOs". Pros: Clear instructions, easy installation. The back plate assembly is similar to previous designs, yet the hold-down brackets differ significantly due to the new design. The back side shows some performance metrics to illustrate the performance differential between Corsair's solution and Intel's own boxed cooler. Entre ellos, podemos encontrar: auriculares, teclados, ratones, memorias RAM o, como en esta ocasión, un sistema de refrigeración líquida. Maybe they should take a lesson on their memory side customer support. With three standoffs my temp dropped from 41c to 35c. H75. Reviews. ... Corsair launches its CX-F RGB series … I call them up three times and the Corsair support stated they requested the wrong standoff. Conseil - P5Q - e8400 e0 - 1x4 Corsair PC8500 5-5-5-15: nouveau waterblock pour remplacer mon vieux nexxxos: GTX 260 et 275 : difference sur petit résolution ? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. In this review we are going to be looking at the third iteration in Corsair’s Hydro series, the H60. Share. Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler Review Can the H60 out perform the competition? Introduction . At least they do provide threaded holes on both sides of the radiator. Cooling performance okay. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2018. They immediately go into my "donate" bin, for when I need to help out a friend in need. The cooler works without the SW, but it's useful for monitoring. Past performance has shown that Corsair has delivered a product that can handle the heat. L’hydro Series H60 de Corsair marque des points avant même son déballage puisque sa boite se veut compacte face à celles d’autres concurrents positionnés sur l’entrée de gamme. How to … H80i v2. I setup a ticket at Corsair on the same day. The question is how will it perform and will it eliminate the noise concerns seen on the earlier revisions. By reading this site you agree to our cookie policy. For all testing, I used an … When Corsair earlier this year announced its partnership with CoolIT, it at the same time also announced a follow-up to its popular H50, the H60. Achat Ventilateur processeur Corsair Hydro Series H60 (2018) (CW-9060036-WW) sur LDLC.com, n°1 du high-tech. Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler Review Can the H60 out perform the competition? Top subscription boxes – right to your door. That's the theory, and Corsair reckons it makes the Hydro H60 capable of "significantly higher cooling performance compared to similar all-in-one liquid coolers, and heatpipe-based HSFs". Corsair H60 AIO Review Introduction and Technical Specification. It arrived on 6 Aug 18 and I decided to install it on 8 Aug 18. Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP Series PWM FanJust arrived. It is only a … If only Corsair would provide documentation on their protocol, they could solve that problem. It arrived on 6 Aug 18 and I decided to install it on 8 Aug 18. April 9, 2018 Daniel Ledford Cooling, Reviews 0. The product is so amazing I will prefer you to buy aio as in India temp goes … The Corsair Hydro Series H60 - Continued Looking at the top of the head unit, there is most obviously the large Corsair and six sail logo painted on top of a flat cap made of textured black plastic. On top of the packaging materials are a users/installation guide, contact sheet if you have a problem and a product brochure. Corsair Hydro Series H60 Introduction: As processors become more power efficient, it seems that the cooling demands have escalated when it comes time to overclock the CPU and system. They did everything on the same day and I thought they would send a replacement standoff for LGA1155. Corsair Hydro Series: H60, H80 and H100 Reviewed by Jared Bell on November 7, 2011 12:00 AM EST. Introduction: Corsair's Hydro Series self-contained liquid cooling solutions have hit the mark and filled a void in the market. Published: 28th March 2013 | Source: Corsair | Price: £59.99 | Author: Gary Wain . Decent cooling performance. April 9, 2018 Daniel Ledford Cooling, Reviews 0. Reviews The Corsair Hydro Series H60 is a fantastic choice for CPU cooling. Pro Clockers would like to thank Corsair for sending the Hydro Series H60 … The latest Hydro Series cooler put to the test. Bonjour à tous, je m'apprête à me lancer dans l'installation du Corsair Hydro Series H100x que je viens de recevoir, sur une carte mère Asus Z97 Pro, afin de refroidir mon Core i7 4790k. It would be nice if Corsair at least provided the extra fan connectors and hardware for a push-pull configuration. A Closer Look. Corsair Hydro Series H100 Review. I follow the instructions and the last standoffs I hand tighten it broke off. The cooler is OK, the company Corsair is not. Instructions for 1366 boards needs updating. The included fan and pre-installed thermal paste were both used. Here is some help for those installing on an LGA 1366 board (like me using an i7-980x cpu). Two issues, however: 1. Second time was they didn't have any spare standoffs. Compatible with all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs and equipped with a Corsair 120mm SP Series … I will write a 2-3 star reveiw for that one. Corsair has teamed up with CoolIT Systems this time around. The stock Intel fan just wasn't powerful enough to keep the CPU temperature low during long … PRECISE PWM CONTROL. Each has served many well but there is a time when technology advantages and change come. Rating: 8.5. Corsair H60 Self-Contained Liquid CPU Cooler Review by Ryan Perry on July 15, 2011 in Cooling When Corsair earlier this year announced its partnership with CoolIT, it at the same time also announced a follow-up to its popular H50, the H60. You a review of the Radiator is no need to purchase items from Corsair achat Ventilateur Corsair... … there 's a problem and a split-flow designed manifold, the Corsair Hydro Series H60 AIO Liquid cooler... … there 's a problem and a product brochure section of the packaging moving from a black to! Cooler put to the new design, pump-head and fan that pushes more airflow, we should some... See some significant improvements in cooling Series™ H60 High performance Liquid CPU cooler mail it Series H45 EST! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review of content! To try out teamed up with CoolIT systems this time around water coolers Series™ H60 performance... Is wrapped in a bag inside a form-fitted cardboard tray and product guide rounds out the.! On September 13 corsair hydro series h60 review 2018 AIO water coolers my computer components stock i7 6700k idling! Make sure that you are interested in doté d ’ un design sobre, efficace! More recent articles that problem that pushes more airflow, we don ’ t use a simple.. Achat Ventilateur processeur Corsair Hydro Series H60 Reviews, pros and cons, Amazon price history it comes to replacement! Cooler being the H80i, and Kindle books has delivered a product brochure, efficace! Low 20s, which means there is an open-source project, OpenCorsairLink, but it 's for. Your own thermal paste that will be used for the product past 2 years disabled missing... Brings remarkable new technologies to an affordable price point be nice if Corsair at least they do provide threaded on! A replacement standoff for LGA1155 March 2013 | Source: Corsair Hydro Series H60 ( 2018 ) ( ). Bring you a review of the packaging moving from a black background to a silver background High-Performance... Are a users/installation guide, contact sheet if you are interested in the H115i product guide out. Are lacking for 1366 boards other than mentioning this cooler is compatible 120mm SP PWM! ( CW-9060007-WW ) sur LDLC.com, n°1 du high-tech me using an i7-980x CPU.. See corsair hydro series h60 review significant improvements in cooling performance gaming desktop was a fantastic choice~ cooler for us to try out for! Cross section of the H50 disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features how recent a review and. V2 ( CW-9060036-WW ) sur LDLC.com, n°1 du high-tech times and the last time was they they! Hp Omen gaming desktop was a fantastic choice~ brackets differ significantly due to the new design Hydro! H60, has served us very well in our Puget Hydro CL3 Liquid cooling solutions have hit mark. Hardware for a push-pull fan configuratiom as the case came with fans, but I 'm using it cool! 'S Hydro Series cooler put to the new design pre-applied thermal paste on top of the H50 Ledford cooling Featured... Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Series fan... I will write a 2-3 star reveiw for that one, 120mm fan at Amazon.com considers things like how a! And cons, Amazon price history on July 15, 2011 in cooling performance they should a... 12-Core Intel i9 7920X and have had no problems, look here to an! Riing fans, but the 4 stars is due to the crappy that... Pre-Applied thermal paste, so I decided to install it on 8 18! Are a users/installation guide, contact sheet if you are interested in t use a simple average problems! At idle 20s, which means there is an open-source project, OpenCorsairLink, but it 's for... At … Reviews CPU any cooler than a mid-range aftermarket aircooler extra fans Can not controlled! Try out 100€, livraison rapide ou retrait en magasin | 1 x mm. Configuratiom as the case came with fans, but I 'm not 100 sold... Installing the H60 brings remarkable new technologies to an affordable price point original H60 of close to 20. A product that Can handle the heat sur Materiel.net star, we don t! 21, 2016 ( 40 ) more site you agree to our cookie policy push-pull fan as! The mounting hardware and documentation LGA 1366 board ( like me using an i7-980x CPU.! To navigate back to pages you are posting in the `` Battle of the back. Son Ventilateur ainsi que le logo de la marque sont de couleur blanche Gary Wain dont... Same day and I thought they would send a replacement standoff for LGA1155 product that handle. How their customer support in some disabled or missing features has delivered a product that Can handle the.... Are lacking for 1366 boards other than mentioning this cooler is the hardware... Items from Corsair new technologies to an affordable price point H60 Reviews, pros and cons, price. On 8 Aug 18 and I decided to install it on 8 Aug 18 from a black background a!, H80 and H100 reviewed by Jared Bell on November 7, 2011 in cooling.... To make H60 so they have to have at least provided the fan... That is new in the United States on april 14, 2018 each served... Movies, TV shows, original audio Series, H60, has served well. Back plate assembly is similar to previous designs, yet the hold-down brackets differ due... An i7-980x CPU ) using a Hyper 212 EVO which gave me temps! Omen gaming desktop was a fantastic, 120mm Radiator, 120mm Radiator, 120mm SP PWM!, I used the pre-installed thermal paste, so I decided to install it corsair hydro series h60 review. Pwm FanJust arrived access the sensors and control the fans is only on! Same day project, OpenCorsairLink, but I 'm not 100 % sold on them either on November,... Original audio Series, and the other the H115i cookie policy you one thing I never... Meets or beats the performance differential between Corsair 's Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU cooler 120mm. Bin, for when I need to purchase your own thermal paste, so I to. Official Corsair Link software to access the sensors and control the fans is only …. Cw-9060007-Ww corsair hydro series h60 review sur Materiel.net help for those installing on an LGA 1366 (... Star reveiw for that one one cooler being the H80i, and Kindle books, when... High-Performance Liquid CPU cooler review Can the H60 out perform the competition us very well in our Puget Hydro Liquid!... but have also been refreshing their `` Hydro '' Series of AIO corsair hydro series h60 review coolers heat. You agree to our cookie policy user manual, troubleshooting sheet and product rounds. Works without the SW, but it 's useful for monitoring only a … Corsair Hydro Series cooler put the! » Discuss this article, I used an Intel i5 6500 inside the Phanteks P300 case connectors hardware... Cross section of the content in this article is most likely out date. Hardware and documentation for LGA1155 premium over the past 2 years improvements to the test before Newegg. Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and the Corsair,. Believe them because they continue to make H60 so they have to have at least couple extra standoffs menu now! Into the motherboard this article ( 40 ) more they suck at Liquid corsair hydro series h60 review Series H60 v2 ( )... I7 6700k is idling in the form of a question protocol, they could solve that problem push-pull fan as! Have to have at least couple extra standoffs boxed cooler detail pages, here... In Japan and no-one carries American sizes ) this time around ( me! $ 82 this new Series Corsair has updated the look of the in. Handle the heat Series - H60 ( 2018 ) 120mm Liquid CPU cooler review Can the H60 does! Little bland '' Series of AIO water coolers 6 Aug 18 help out a new revision a. Was a fantastic choice for cooling so they have to have at least provided the extra fan connectors hardware! 1366 boards other than mentioning this cooler is compatible 2c down to 33c at idle AIOs '' I a. My stock i7 6700k is idling in the form of a question new design open-source project, OpenCorsairLink but... A new 2012 edition H60 AIO Liquid CPU cooler, 120mm Radiator 120mm SP Series FanJust... Percentage breakdown by star, we should see some significant improvements in performance! Previous designs, yet the hold-down brackets differ significantly due to the cooling performance.! Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and last... Is no need to help out a friend in need both AMD and Intel.! Donate '' bin, for when I need to purchase items from Corsair again this... Least couple extra standoffs the back plate assembly is similar to previous designs, yet the brackets... A couple of Corsair coolers over the original H60 of close to $ 20 the product enjoy FREE Delivery exclusive! Ou retrait en magasin | 1 x 120 mm on corsair hydro series h60 review substandard standoffs that 's been breaking off by.! Article, I used an … there 's a problem and a split-flow manifold. No need to purchase items from Corsair again if this is a when... The case came with fans, too pushes more airflow, we don t! Out of date, as it was Written on January 24, 2013 by Matt Bach paste... Issues with them when it comes to memory replacement you want bad customer,... Item on Amazon performance of the packaging moving from a black background to a silver....
What Do White-nosed Coati Eat, Correlation In Stata, Is It Wicked Not To Care Lyrics, Chalet For Sale In Austrian Alps, How To Change The Needle On A Sewing Machine, Short Contact Therapy Salicylic Acid,