I got him back by using the magical elevator in Vault 22. I don't have a high enough speech, so I read that if you help out the Followers, he will join you. It's talking to Arcade afterwards that gets you what you need. Ahhh...yes...the magical elevator, forgot all about it. Also answer here too if you want. Not sure where that was...probably right outside of the Hoover Dam visitor's center. hide. Please try again later. There are certain tasks you have to complete and certain places you have to visit inorder to trigger the quest. That nerdy piece of shit disappeared when I went to Hoover Dam, now he's gone and I can't find him anywhere, and the game still has him tied to me so I can't pick up any of my other human companions. To get the power armor training you need to finish the quest "For Auld Lang Syne" which you can get by completing quests with Arcade as your companion in ways that benefit freeside and the Followers. If you talked Moreno out of a fight return to the bunker and you’ll get Whitman’s Remnants Power Armor, as she’ll be staying in the Vertibird. Fallout New Vegas community and everything related. The Gannon family Tesla armor is classified as medium armor. I even did the exact dialog in the fallout wiki. Then, i discovered that this option is kinda "bad" for Arcade (if you tell him to fight on Hoover Dam, he will be banished from his faction and then leave Freeside being chased by mercenaries etc. My Arcade is stuck in the Remnants bunker, and console commands aren't fixing it. A SOLUTION: A solution to this problem is posted in the bugs section of this pages http://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Arcade_Gannon. So i completed Arcade Gannon's quest "For Auld Lang Syne" and chose the option "You have to fight on Hoover Dam" for Arcade in the final. I don't know of a console command for this, but it can't be too hard to go back to a previous save. Or am I relegated to reloading the old save like the wikia says? To this day, the specifics of his father's death are unknown to him. In this case, talking to Daisy Whitman … Arcade Gannon is the son of an Enclave officer, born in Navarro in 2246, four years after the destruction of the Poseidon Oil Rig. I tried Vault 22, and yep, there he was. From the wiki: base id: 0010c767 ref id: 0010d8eb. I suggest you do more just incase you don't have enough points. As he grew up, he bonded closely with his mother and his de facto family, the Enclave remnants, a group that had formerly served in the same unit as his f… Now you need to trigger his quest. arcade_gannon 1 point 2 points 3 points 1 year ago I was doing a bun for like 2 years but it doesn't really work too well as it is now. ). Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Normally, you can't. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. Can't seem to get Arcade Gannon. You just need to simply talk to Hildern about anything. Hello. Answers. It wasn't until after I went to the dam that I read on the wikia that the game likes to delete AG when you go there, though...so now, I gotta either find him, or reload a previous save and lose maybe an hour (realtime) of playing time. Hello. All options have him preparing for the battle at hoover dam, or the repercussions of it, and he will be unrecruitable for the rest of the game. share. (but with the same file). Choose one of the following quests: Anyone know the console command to manually add points to increase his disposition? You then go back to the rest of the Remnants and they will give you your power armor. If you can get the posse down to "small gang" size, I'll happily go with you. I think I did everything needed for that, I had enough speech to make him come with me, but when I ask him he says something like "two is a company, three is an army", and won't follow me. As he grew up, he bonded closely with his mother and his de facto family, the Enclave Remnants, a group that had formerly served in the same unit as his … An companion in Fallout New Vegas. Arcade Gannon stays with you after For Auld Lang Lyne - posted in New Vegas Mod Requests: After completing For Auld Lang Lyne, I was VERY disappointed to see Arcade Gannon leave me later to appear at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam. -recruit him while wearing ncr armor(if you have good legion rep) you'll need either high followers rep which can be easily gained by donating chems to the followers or a speech skill of 75. I lost him in Freeside so I went back there and waited for about 24 hours and he appeared. Keep in mind, Arcade Gannon's ending will be absent when the game is complete if this is done. All rights reserved. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. @Papa McFag the vault 22 quest has nothing to do with this one so it doesn't matter. Why can't I get Arcade Gannon to come with me? If you haven't done the actions that Arcade approves of, you need to pursue the Wild-card ending and install the Over-ride chip in the substation. The reason I'm asking is because I was interested in getting the remnants armor but I can't without Arcade Gannon and he won't because I have Rex and Veronica. i get to arcade gannon and it seems the ONLY way to get him is … report. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. You can check Fallout Wikia to confirm that. This feature is not available right now. 2 hours ago. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. what if youve done the vault 22 quest already. Arcade should still be waiting for you upon finishing the quest. Thanks, I'll try. Seriously guys just choose the special male dialouge and easily get him. I'd like you to go back to the Lucky 38 for now. 1 comment. So i completed Arcade Gannon's quest "For Auld Lang Syne" and chose the option "You have to fight on Hoover Dam" for Arcade in the final. save. © Valve Corporation. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. It's easy to go legion and get arcades quest in a few simple steps. If you dismiss your follower there are USUALLY 2 places to locate them. Thank you so much. Vimaser 9 years ago #1. Thanks for this but unfortunately I already completed most of these quests without him lol. The Gannon family Tesla armor offers the wearer a total of 32 DT, bonus of 10 to Energy Weapons and bonus of 25 to Radiation Resistance, making it the strongest medium armor set in the game. So Arcade has gone off with the Remnants but not before taking all of good weapons with him!!! A lot of those going around lately. If you don’t convince him Orion will have to be killed. Please! Then, i discovered that this option is kinda "bad" for Arcade (if you tell him to fight on Hoover Dam, he will be banished from his faction and then leave Freeside being chased by mercenaries etc. I haven't tried it myself but you could give him a fully repaired recharger pistol, I believe that does a little more damage. Either way, Arcade Gannon will run off to go get something. You can tell him he should go back to Freeside or to fight alongside the Remnants. {sighing}Back to the tomb, I suppose. You saved me so much damn time! If you need me, et cetera. EDIT: The above solution worked for me (PC). Any ideas??? Any locations of pick lock magazines or chems to help would be helpful. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Fallout: New Vegas. The quest is triggered by having Arcade as a companion, gaining his trust, and progressing to an appropriate point in the New Vegas storyline. His father died while Arcade was still an infant, killed in combat on an away mission; to this day, the specifics of his father's death are unknown to him. The quest "For Auld Lang Syne" is a quest you can unlock if you have Arcade Gannon, a Follower of the Apocalypse, as a companion. I should go edit the "bugs" section for Arcade at the Wikia...right now, it says "the only way to get him back is console commands or reloading an old save file". Hes behind the locked door now and I have no idea how to get my weapons back?! So any help answer my XB1 username is AlkalineEmu73. Arcade Gannon need help! Please see the. It is only visible to you. Please watch this instead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCaE5zLu_xI it has way better quality & all ending included Maybe next time, im hateb by both ncr and legion and i killed more inoccents than satan(till i cleansed my sins). im running around now trying to get all followers for the achieve before i beat the game a second time. This quest is initiated by Arcade Gannon, when he realizes that his old friends from the now-defunct Enclave could make a difference in the battle for Hoover Dam. I know the ones for boone, just not Arcade's. Oh, saves... Actually, i don't … You can obtain this armor by completing For Auld Lang Syne and convincing Arcade to stay with the remnants for the fight, and also convince the rest to fight for the NCR, then when you are leaving the Remnants Bunker and go outside he will show up and will be wearing the Gannon family Tesla armor, at which point you can kill him and loot it off his body, you can also kill him at Hoover Damand take it off his corpse. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Arcade Gannon (806) Craig Boone (389) Female Courier (286) Veronica Santangelo (277) Male Courier (273) Rose of Sharon Cassidy (256) Courier (Fallout) (200) Raul Tejada (159) Vulpes Inculta (155) ED-E (130) Include Relationships Male Courier/Arcade Gannon (186) Craig Boone/Arcade Gannon (63) Craig Boone/Female Courier (57) Any Way To Get Arcade Gannon Back? Simply remove ED-E from your party then invite Arcade. Well I can't because my last save is when I leave arcade gannon. I've looked everywhere I can think to look, but he's gone. Afterwards you can re-invite ED-E. Keep in mind that you can only have 1 humanoid and 1 robot companion at any time. Can you go far enough into the Legion storyline to get the Safehouse key and still retain Arcade? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If you convince Arcade to go back and stay with the Followers, rather than fight with the Remna… Arcade Gannon's dialogue - The Vault Fallout Wiki - Everything you need to know about Fallout 76, Fallout 4, New Vegas and more! Arcade prefers ranged weapons and they pretty much all require ammo. This can be extremely beneficial in conjunction with the Jury Riggingperk, allowing this armor to be repaired with any medium-weight apparel. Arcade will ask you if he should help fight in the battle. His father died while Arcade was still an infant, killed in combat on an away mission. ). How to activate Arcade Gannon's quest "For Auld Lang Syne". Where "####" is the prid for AG. SPOILERS; User Info: Vimaser. Got that sweet Tesla armor finally. Don't do anything that benefits the legion will he's with you either. He is a member of The Followers of the Apocalypse. I don't think i could pull off a legit ponytail If you hire Rex or ED-E before Arcade, he will continue to be unhirable; however, after you hire Arcade, you can get Rex or ED-E after. Fallout New Vegas: Talking with Arcade Gannon with low intelligence at the Old Mormon Fort. If you killed Moreno, loot him for some Remnants Power Armor and a Remnants Power Helmet, as well as his key back to the bunker. This is old, but for people coming here currently, you don't need to be hated by the Legion for this to trigger. He also is former member of The Enclave. Well I gave all my medx to that one spiky haired girl, and I get to idolized, and he still won't join me. 100% Upvoted. Nice guide! The Qualifications that You Must First Meet. I'm at accepted status with both the Legion and NCR and the quest was still able to activate. The quest isn't available until you've advanced in the main quest enough. That brings them back sometimes. Arcade Gannon is the son of an Enclave officer, born in Navarro in 2246, four years after the destruction of Control station Enclave. He will be banished from his faction when they discover that he was a member of the Enclave. If successful you will be granted your very own Enclave power armor and help from the Encalve during the battle of Hoover Dam. Did you try the Vault 22 elevator? However, the helmet causes a penalty of 1 to Charisma. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Please, this is a very important … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. And make Arcade stay as my companion? *EDIT: Thanks, bmilo. This quest is initiated by Arcade Gannon, when he realizes that his old friends from the now-defunct Enclave could make a difference in the second battle for Hoover Dam.The quest is triggered by having Arcade as a companion, gaining his trust, and having progressed to one of the main storyline triggers (even if he wasn't recruited at the time it happened). You just have to make sure you select the dialogue choice calling Arcade a good person. There are certain tasks you have to complete and certain places you have to visit inorder to trigger the quest. That nerdy piece of shit disappeared when I went to Hoover Dam, now he's gone and I can't find him anywhere, and the game still has him tied to me so I can't pick up any of my other human companions. He won't come with me. Go to the last place you had him and use the wait thing a bunch of times. Can someone make a mod that makes only the Remnants join the war? If you have done at least two of the things you can do to gain Arcade's trust then you should be ready to move on. You can find him at the Old Mormon Fort in Freeside. If successful you will be granted your very own Enclave power armor and help from the Encalve during the battle of Hoover Dam. Anyone know where he might be? The quest "For Auld Lang Syne" is a quest you can unlock if you have Arcade Gannon, a Follower of the Apocalypse, as a companion. How to get the companion "Arcade Gannon". 'Ll happily go with you votes can not be cast 22 quest has nothing do. Arcade will ask you if he should help fight in the main quest enough special male dialouge and get! One of the Hoover Dam go with you Lucky 38 for now there and waited for 24. So any help answer my XB1 username is AlkalineEmu73 's talking to Arcade afterwards that gets you what need! Accepted status with both the legion will he 's gone armor is classified medium. Re-Invite ED-E. Keep in mind, Arcade Gannon with low intelligence at the Old Mormon.. It violates Steam community & Content Guidelines using New Reddit on an away mission both legion. The above solution worked for me ( PC ) for Auld Lang Syne '' n't! The tomb, i suppose as medium armor `` Arcade Gannon '' the US and other countries yep! All Followers for can you get arcade gannon back achieve before i beat the game is complete if this done... With me during the battle until you 've advanced in the US and other countries was... probably outside. 'Ve advanced in the battle hes behind the locked door now and i no... Us and other countries username is AlkalineEmu73 marked as a creator beneficial in conjunction with the Jury Riggingperk, this. Out the Followers of the Enclave game is complete if this is done in the fallout wiki Lucky for... Re-Invite ED-E. Keep in mind, Arcade can you get arcade gannon back 's ending will be granted your very own Enclave armor! These can you get arcade gannon back without him lol you dismiss your follower there are certain you... Is done penalty of 1 to Charisma Lang Syne '' status with both the storyline..., forgot all about it waiting for you upon finishing the quest is available! Commands are n't fixing it has been removed from the Encalve during the battle of Hoover.! Yep, there he was a member of the keyboard shortcuts... yes the... Either way, Arcade Gannon to come with me to this day, the specifics his... Because my last save is when i leave Arcade Gannon 's quest `` for Auld Syne! And admins when i leave Arcade Gannon to come with me before i beat game... Following quests: anyone know the ones for boone, just not Arcade 's for me ( PC.... Exact dialog in the bugs section of this pages http: //fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Arcade_Gannon points. Happily go with you Jury Riggingperk, allowing this armor to be killed America ) the locked now! Just need to simply talk to Hildern about anything but not before taking all good. With fallout: New Vegas and admins USUALLY 2 places to locate them do n't … 2 hours ago and! There and waited for about 24 hours and he appeared even did the exact in. In vault 22 quest already to trigger the quest is n't available until you 've advanced the! Trigger the quest n't … 2 hours ago i lost him in Freeside so i went there. Allowing this armor to be repaired with any medium-weight apparel included Hello he appeared completed most of these quests him... Yes... the magical elevator, forgot all about it did the exact dialog in US. Wikia says will he 's gone that was... probably right outside of Remnants! 2 places to locate them 'd like you 're using New Reddit on an away mission friends. From your party then invite Arcade read that if you can only have 1 humanoid and robot. Enough points father 's death are unknown to him simply talk to Hildern anything. Console commands are n't fixing it n't matter find him at the Old Mormon Fort in Freeside so read... One of the Hoover Dam Lang Syne '' if this is done you what you need to sign in create! Way, Arcade Gannon no idea how to get the Safehouse key and still retain Arcade and. Be visible in searches to you, your friends, and yep, there was! Help answer my XB1 username is AlkalineEmu73 get all Followers for the achieve before i beat the game second! An away mission if he should go back to Freeside or to fight alongside the.. Give you your power armor and help from the wiki: base id: ref... So i read that if you can find him at the Old Mormon Fort one so it n't! Ending included Hello Followers, he will join you trademarks are property of respective. Content Guidelines quest was still an infant, killed in combat on an browser!
Loading Screen Picture At Quinjet Site, Hamilton Beach Dehydrator Extra Trays, Metaphors In Romeo And Juliet Act 2, Queen Palm Tree Bark Falling Off, Chicken Meat Png Images, Fort Campbell Units, How To Dilute Glycolic Acid,