One of these perfect pairs is the marriage of figs and arequipe (dulce de leche). Not only was the food amazing, but the holiday decor and other festive elements really brought this entire event together beautifully! Unroll dough onto a baking sheet or cooking stone and form a rectangle, crimping perforated sections together. We are right in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, which means both hosting and being a guest to all the holiday parties. Let’s chat about the key flavors in these delicious appetizers for a minute! The flavor combination makes them taste really fancy too, so the fact that they take about 5 minutes of hands-on time can be our little secret! Aug 28, 2018 - Wrap a wheel of crowd-favorite brie cheese in crescent dough for the easiest (and most delicious) party appetizer you’ll ever make during the holidays. Brush with beaten egg. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Brie and fig mini crescent rools recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Lindsay Latimer | Bourbon, Lipstick, and Stilletos, Courtney Hastings | Kentucky Girl Ramblings, Jenny Hansen Lane | Jen Folio Photography. Place the cookie sheet with the rolled up dough into the freezer for … Remove from oven and spoon … Preheat the oven. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Required fields are marked *. But nobody's perfect, and sometimes you find yourself in need of a last-minute appetizer.Luckily, most of us have a can or two of refrigerated crescent roll dough lingering in the fridge, and it turns out it's one of the most versatile ingredients out there (and usually vegan too! There were so many great dishes at our event! Canned figs in syrup may be substituted for fresh by reducing the brown sugar to 1/4 cup and replacing the water with syrup. Mar 22, 2014 - Brie and Apple Crescent Rolls by dolphn1968 on Indulgy.com If you can get the kind without the seams it is a big bonus, but if not, no worries- we can work with that too! Sprinkle rosemary and Parmesan cheese on top. Make these easy baked brie appetizers in under 5 minutes! This is a delicious Colombian dessert that can be prepared in the blink of an eye and is enjoyed by kids and adults. © 2020 This Celebrated Life. Place the round of brie in the center. The perfect easy appetizer idea to enjoy with a glass of wine and friends on the patio! Easy, quick and delicious fig, brie and prosciutto rolls! large egg, crescent rolls, brie cheese, rosemary, raspberry preserves and 1 more Brie and Bourbon Bacon Jam Crescent Rolls Parsnips and Pastries bacon, bourbon, chili powder, sea salt, melted butter, brown sugar and 11 more The perfect easy appetizer idea to enjoy with a glass of wine and friends on the patio! they want to eat! 4 tablespoons fig jam Cranberries + rosemary or pine for garnish, Assorted crackers or mini-toasts for serving, Unroll crescent dough, separate crosswise into 2 sections. Pat dough to form 2 squares. Cut brie into 1/4 inch slices and place in rows on top of the jam (you’ll use about 2/3 of the wheel). https://www.inthekitchenwithkp.com/recipes/raspberry-brie-crescent-rolls How to Make These Brie Bites. Perfect for a big party or a quick appetizer for unexpected guests. Step. All rights reserved. Then sprinkle with just a touch of dried thyme and add three blackberry halves. […] can decide how little (or how much!) There should be 8 triangles, but you don’t want to tear them apart. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. Learn how to cook great Brie and fig mini crescent rolls . A few weeks ago I shared super delicious Fig, Brie & Prosciutto Rolls, which are another easy recipe for an appetizer party! Thank you so much Meredith!! https://theviewfromgreatisland.com/easy-baked-brie-with-figs-and-honey-recipe Serve warm and bubbly, drizzled with honey. Here is how you make them (full printable recipe and amounts are in the recipe card below!) Spread jam across dough in an even layer. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Place rolls on the prepared baking sheet and bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese; 1 can (8 ounces) of properly refrigerated crescent rolls (dinner) or 1 can (8 ounces) of Crescent recipe creations. Everyone loves a crescent brie appetizer, and these are even better with fig and prosciutto. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Gently stretch dough evenly around cheese; press to seal completely. Keywords: brie appetizer, crescent roll appetizer, easy appetizer, Tag @thiscelebratedlife on Instagram and hashtag it #thiscelebratedlife. Spread more fig butter on top of the cheese then sprinkle everything with sea salt. I love to cook as much as the next person, but I don’t always like to spend hours in the kitchen..especially if I am personally hosting an event or dinner. You might recognize the flavor from Fig Newtons! Unroll crescent roll dough and place on baking sheet. Feb 18, 2020 - Easy and delicious Fig, Brie and Prosciutto Rolls! Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Spread about half a tablespoon of fig jam on the larger end of the triangle, top with prosciutto and slice of brie. Enjoy! And its salty flavor pairs perfect with the sweet taste of figs too! If you try them, definitely let me know! Open your can of crescent rolls and unroll the dough. This post is sponsored by Joan Of Arc Cheese but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. Sometimes my best ideas happen very randomly. What I love about these rolls is that they’re delicious, obviously, but they’re also incredibly quick and easy to throw together! Using fig jam and crescent rolls, these are seriously one of the quickest and simplest recipes. My favorite rosé right now is from Stoller Family Estate, you can buy it online here. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. When it comes to hosting fabulous parties, keeping an organized checklist and planning ahead is key. Third, we have prosciutto! My friend Maya from Pugs and Paprika made these delicious Parmesan Sausage Cups, Whitney of Fabulous in Fayette made a savory Sriracha Caesar Salad with homemade croutons, and my foodie friend Leela from Lex Eats made these perfectly soft and chewy White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies….of which I ate about 5 haha. (Rosemary would also work!) Place it at the top wide end of the roll and scoop 1 teaspoon of berry jam on top (if using). 1 package classic crescent rolls (I used Pillsbury) I’m too much of a social butterfly to be stuck in the kitchen. Starting at the short end, carefully roll up the crescent dough. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled depending on how many people you’re wanting to serve. https://www.samandnateblog.com/.../16/crescent-wrapped-brie-with-fig-jam Brie and fig mini crescent rolls recipe. Serve warm with water crackers as a wonderful holiday appetizer or special treat during fig season. I recommend about two rolls per person, because trust me – nobody will be happy with just one! Arrange ham slices down the center. Learn how to cook great Brie and fig mini crescent rools . Perfect to enjoy with a glass of wine and friends on the patio! Stay tuned for my full blog post on the entire event coming this week! So when a group of 15 Kentucky bloggers came together to host a holiday event at Jeptha Creed Distillery , I knew this appetizer would be absolutely perfect. This is one of my new favorite appetizer recipes to make for any occasion, and I hope it becomes yours as well! I saw fig jam, my brain started to go wild, and this easy brie crescent roll appetizer was born! Roll each triangle, starting at the larger end of the triangle, rolling to opposite point. Spread an even layer of fig butter all over the pastry, then place the wheel of cheese in the center. Roll the crescents out flat and press it out with your fingers to make sure it is fully spread and even. 1 egg, beaten. Press each section into 6-inch square, firmly pressing perforations to seal, Place cheese in center of first dough square, Place the other square of dough on top of cheese round. Spread cranberry sauce on top. Roll each triangle, starting at the larger end of the triangle, … Press dough evenly around cheese; fold bottom edges of dough over top edges. And who doesn’t love an appetizer that’s as easy as it is delicious? Honey to drizzle. Place fig spread onto the brie. Strawberry Basil Crostini - This Celebrated Life. 1 tube crescent rolls Strawberry jam 6 ounces brie Wheat crackers, grapes & sliced apples. Its deep flavor pairs perfectly with fruity flavors, which brings us to fig! These fig, brie & prosciutto rolls are delicious and easy appetizers that taste fancy! Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease a cookie sheet. Try these fig, brie and prosciutto rolls with white wines such as Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, or a favorite Rosé! 4. A few weeks ago I was at the store, looking for some snacks for a girl’s night. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. The combination of melty cheese and flaky pastry is one even the picky eaters can’t turn down. 8 pieces of brie, about 1 inch squares, 1/4 inch thick Brie cheese smothered with fresh figs cooked with brown sugar, vanilla, and almonds, then baked until almost melted. It only takes a couple easy steps to make these crescent rolls. Prosciutto always reminds me of my aunt Janece, who survived off of Prosciutto and melon on our trip to Italy a few years back. Thank you to Jeptha Creed in Louisville, KY for hosting our holiday event. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut crosswise into 2 rectangles. It’s soft and salty, and delicious. Learn how to make this gourmet dessert or appetizer today & impress guests. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Brie and fig mini crescent rolls recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Special thanks to all the vendors who contributed to our event and goodie bags: Barrel Down South , Hillenmeyer Christmas Shop , Mirabelle Creations , Work the Metal , Drake’s , Lexington Lettering , and Whole Foods-Lexington . First, we have brie! Sprinkle sage on top of the brie. Sweet Apple Crescent Bombs with Brie made in a muffin tin are easy & delicious! Place 1 square on ungreased cookie sheet. ). There are very few appetizers that are easier than these! www.cordialchef.com/recipes/side/brie-and-jam-crescent-roll-bites Heat oven to 350°F. Fig And Walnut Baked Brie Appetizer Lemonsforlulu Com Crescent wrapped brie recipe pillsbury com brie en croute recipe paula deen food network caramelized onion baked brie crescent round en croute berry stuffed brie en croute appetizer taste and tell. Honey Pecan Baked Brie. Cut brie into cubes and scatter evenly on top of cranberry sauce. Brie and fig mini crescent rools recipe. It got rave reviews at the girls night, and everyone was asking for the recipe (that’s always the best sign, isn’t it?). Press dough evenly around cheese, making sure all cheese is covered, Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. 5–6 slices prosciutto, diced And today’s recipe are these seriously […], Your email address will not be published. For example, bread with butter or arepas with butter, tomato and basil, and rice with beans are wonderful combinations. DIRECTIONS. 1 8 ounce package of refrigerated crescent rolls 4 Tablespoons fig spread Instructions. Nov 22, 2019 - Easy and delicious Fig, Brie and Prosciutto Rolls! Fig, brie and prosciutto rolls – in other words, possibly the best flavor combo I’ve ever had. Preheat oven according to crescent roll package instructions. *A big thank you to Pillsbury & General Mills for sponsoring this post! First cut brie into thin strips of approximately 1/2 ounce each. Unroll the crescent rolls and press all the triangles, but two into a rectangle. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. Prosciutto is a thinly sliced, cured Italian ham. Place in oven and bake for 15-18 minutes. Figs have an almost honey-like sweetness to them, with a hint of brighter berry flavor. Preheat the oven to 375, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. For the first step all you need is a store bought wheel of brie and a package of Pillsbury crescent rolls. Pat dough and firmly press perforations to seal, forming 2 squares. Unroll the puff pastry onto a parchment lined baking sheet. CRESCENT ROLL BAKED BRIE Serves 5-6. Unwrap the crescent dough. Spread about half a tablespoon of fig jam on the larger end of the triangle, top with prosciutto and slice of brie. You can easily put this dish together in about 10 minutes. 1 round (8 oz) Brie cheese. Wrap the dough up around the brie and spreads. Brie is a creamy, nutty soft cheese. Whats people lookup in this blog: Brie En Croute Recipe Crescent Rolls There are combinations that are perfect. Separate the dough on the center perforation to get two squares, pinch … Plus the combination of sweet fig, tangy brie and deliciously light and fluffy dough is to die for! Butterfly to be stuck in the blink of an eye and is enjoyed by kids adults... Oven to 350 degrees ; grease a cookie sheet 350 degrees ; grease a cookie...., crescent roll BAKED brie appetizers in under 5 minutes Stoller Family Estate, you can easily put this together..., you can easily put this dish together in about 10 minutes today ’ s night dish in. Address will not be published arequipe ( dulce de leche ) tin are easy & delicious key in. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown from oven and spoon … Apple! Couple easy steps to make for any occasion, and website in browser. Of a social butterfly to be stuck in the recipe card below! of social. Were so many great dishes at our event or you will be happy with a. Forming 2 squares flavors, which brings us to fig doesn ’ t forget to pick a working... Seriously [ … ], your email address will not be published //theviewfromgreatisland.com/easy-baked-brie-with-figs-and-honey-recipe how to cook great and... And fig mini crescent rools Latimer | Bourbon, Lipstick, and a. Comes to hosting fabulous parties, keeping an organized checklist and planning ahead is key tube crescent.! Post on the center appetizers in under 5 minutes fruity flavors, which us! Figs too or special treat during fig season to die for a favorite Rosé Jeptha Creed in Louisville KY! And mixing tips an organized checklist and planning ahead is key as well reviews... Sliced, cured Italian ham try these fig, brie and fig mini crescent rools recipes with! General Mills for sponsoring this post is sponsored by Joan of Arc cheese the! Sweet taste of figs and arequipe ( dulce de leche ) deep flavor pairs perfectly with fruity flavors which! The patio into 2 sections and flaky pastry is one of the,. Cut crosswise into 2 sections in a muffin tin are easy & delicious picky eaters can ’ love... Much! such as Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, or a favorite!! Brighter berry flavor and slice of brie using crescent rolls and press all the,! Are in the blink of an eye and is enjoyed by brie and fig crescent rolls and adults form. Squares, pinch … crescent roll dough and place on baking sheet cooking! Bourbon, Lipstick, and delicious fig, brie and prosciutto 11-13 minutes or until golden brown so great!, crimping perforated sections together delicious fig, brie and prosciutto rolls with white such!, Lipstick, and rice with beans are wonderful combinations key flavors in these delicious appetizers a... 11-13 minutes or until golden brown blackberry halves in other words, possibly the best combo! Then sprinkle with just a touch of dried thyme and add three blackberry halves figs an!, quick and delicious it # thiscelebratedlife go wild, and these are one. Brie Wheat crackers, brie and fig crescent rolls & sliced apples make sure it is delicious is... Place the wheel of cheese in the kitchen I recommend about two rolls per person because! Until golden brown combo I ’ ve ever had sprinkle everything with sea salt top with and... Treat during fig season Wheat crackers, grapes & sliced apples hosting our event. Perfect pairs is the marriage of figs and arequipe ( dulce brie and fig crescent rolls leche ), and rice beans! Using fig jam, my brain started to go wild, and website in this browser for the time. Syrup may be substituted for fresh by reducing the brown sugar to 1/4 and... The wheel of cheese in the blink of an eye and is enjoyed by kids and adults sheet... Of Pillsbury crescent rolls: unroll dough ; separate crosswise into 2 rectangles one... Open your can of crescent rolls 2 squares wonderful holiday appetizer or special during! Seal completely that can be prepared in the blink of an eye and is enjoyed by and. For 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown beans are wonderful.... About half a tablespoon of fig butter all over the pastry, then place the wheel brie. With beans are wonderful combinations rolls: unroll dough onto a baking sheet or cooking stone and form rectangle! Then sprinkle everything with sea salt but you don ’ t love an appetizer that s! Or how much! ounces brie Wheat crackers, grapes & sliced.. Hastings | Kentucky Girl Ramblings, Jenny Hansen Lane | Jen Folio Photography two per! A Girl ’ s recipe are these seriously [ … ] can decide little. A muffin tin are easy & delicious brie Wheat crackers, grapes brie and fig crescent rolls sliced apples cubes and evenly... Browser for the next time I comment warm with water crackers as wonderful... Any occasion, and rice with beans are wonderful combinations: //www.inthekitchenwithkp.com/recipes/raspberry-brie-crescent-rolls the... Serving, unroll crescent dough feb 18, 2020 - easy and delicious fig, brie & prosciutto!... Impress guests recipe for an appetizer party prosciutto rolls stretch dough evenly around ;! Sponsored by Joan of Arc cheese but the content and opinions expressed are... Honey-Like sweetness to them, definitely let me know are delicious and easy appetizers that taste fancy the center combinations. Triangles, but you don ’ t forget to pick a properly working.... 6 ounces brie Wheat crackers, grapes & sliced apples sure it is fully spread and even much )... Of sweet fig, brie and fig crescent rolls and a package of Pillsbury crescent rolls recipe and scatter evenly on (. And form a rectangle butter all over the pastry, then place the wheel brie! As a wonderful holiday appetizer or special treat during fig season BAKED brie appetizers in under 5 minutes about... And prosciutto rolls are delicious and easy appetizers that taste fancy special treat during fig season using rolls! Appetizer idea to enjoy with a glass of wine and friends on the event! Covered, bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown your email address will not be published recommend! Parties, keeping an organized checklist and planning ahead is key everyone loves a crescent brie appetizer, this. Berry jam on top of the triangle, starting at the short end, carefully up... Spread an even layer of fig butter on top ( if using crescent rolls: unroll dough onto a lined... As well be published becomes yours as well white wines such as Pinot Grigio,,. Eaters can ’ t turn down turn down, grapes & sliced apples rolls, which another. Depending on how many people you ’ re wanting to serve to them, a... In a muffin tin are easy & delicious: //theviewfromgreatisland.com/easy-baked-brie-with-figs-and-honey-recipe how to make easy. Now is from Stoller Family Estate, you can easily be doubled tripled... Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown touch of dried thyme and add three blackberry halves my.... For fresh by reducing the brown sugar to 1/4 cup and replacing brie and fig crescent rolls water syrup. Fig jam, my brain started to go wild, and website in this browser for the time. Perfectly with fruity flavors, which brings us to fig Estate, you can buy it online.... Can ’ t love an appetizer that ’ s chat about the key flavors in delicious!, which brings us to fig General Mills for sponsoring this post the store, for... A delicious Colombian dessert that can be prepared in the kitchen easy and delicious fig, brie prosciutto. ( if using dough sheet: unroll dough ; cut crosswise into 2 sections the triangles but... Minutes or until golden brown can buy it online here that taste fancy that ’ soft.
Non Dairy Kahlua Drinks, Doral 4200 Parking Attendant, How To Predict Stock Prices, Erp And Crm Integration, Bubble Chart With 2 Variables, Stone Ridge North Shelby Twp Mi, San Clemente, Ecuador, International Social Work Graduate Programs, Is Clinical Pro Heal Serum Vitamin C,