Play the two grammar games to help you practise. Is your cousin … move to sky. 124 0 obj<> endobj Write the verb in the Future, going to or Present Continuous. 3. to use 'be going to' for future plans, intentions and predictions. 1 When I ___ you tomorrow you ___ 18 years old. 0000009881 00000 n 5. WILL vs GOING TO Complete the sentences with the correct form of will or going to and the verbs in brackets. 0000004334 00000 n c. They (play) tennis this afternoon. 0000013921 00000 n (to shine) Answer: I hope, that the sun will shine tomorrow. B: I’ll turn the heating on, then. My mother isn't going to be very happy. If we have some money, 6. We’ re going to have an accident! Elementary and intermediate level esl. 6. $ Å*. I am not going to win the lottery anytime soon. I think it … rain soon. Now make questions. 0000000913 00000 n 0000001152 00000 n 0000000016 00000 n 0 Print the reference card, activity sheet and test for more practice. 0000010596 00000 n 1.- When we get home, we _____ (have) dinner. An exercise by Montse Morales for The English Learning Website. I can see your profile picture above your comment, so I think you managed to create a character. Don’t drive like a crazy man. To begin the lesson, students are given a grammar explanation and shown examples of how the 'be going to' structure is used. 0000002168 00000 n Il porte une drôle de casquette.) 1 Complete the table with the correct form of be. 3. BE doit être conjugué au présent simple. Philipp 15 next Wednesday. Are you going to buy a new T-shirt?. Will/Be going to - English Will/Be going to : free exercise for ESL/EFL learners. ; Use be going to to talk about something that you see is going to happen (there is present evidence).. Don’t drive like a crazy man. If they don’t earn some money, 8. 0000004298 00000 n 6. ; We use be going to to talk about something that is very near to happen or that we see is going to happen (there is present evidence). They _____ (do) a tour of Norway. English exercise "Will / going to" created by anonyme with The test builder. After we play the game, we (will / are going to) get some ice cream! GlassDoctor70 replied on 21 November, 2017 - 20:47 Egypt Permalink, CaptainGigabyte700 replied on 16 November, 2020 - 01:23 Canada Permalink, ForeverJewelSphinx replied on 28 August, 2017 - 06:33 Mongolia Permalink, PinkRootHawk replied on 10 April, 2017 - 11:38 Morocco Permalink, ColourfulSummerPaw replied on 14 March, 2017 - 19:50 Serbia Permalink, ColourfulSummerPaw replied on 14 March, 2017 - 19:46 Serbia Permalink, YellowHorseWow replied on 8 June, 2016 - 13:44 Ecuador Permalink, YellowHorseWow replied on 8 June, 2016 - 13:43 Ecuador Permalink. 0000004795 00000 n Put in the verbs in brackets into the gap. I think I (will / am going to) fill them up at the next gas station. A: Future Simple: be going to. 4423. 0000001788 00000 n Lovely worksheet! 7. If you sleep for eight hours, 2. 7. see / will be will see / are will see / will be 2 Our plane… The guests (bring) their own food. b. (we/to miss) our train? 5. Dans l'exercice , utilisez les formes contractées; seule 1 … The doctor said I’ m going to have a girl. 0000011251 00000 n I’m going to write my homework tonight. 0000001329 00000 n trailer You can't get to the station in time. Download this lesson to use for homework or in your English class. 3. Simple Future: Be Going To Exercises and Practice. The weather man said that it (will / is going to) rain tomorrow. I think he’ ll win the election. It's 10.30, you are going to miss the train! A: I’m really cold. Exercises: Simple future, 'be going to' and simple present IV Futuro simple, 'be going to' y presente simple IV Elige la opción correcta. I hope you can edit the key to exercise 2 (the instructions ask for negative sentences, but the key accepts only affirmative statements)! Okay, I have an idea. I’ll give you a lift. <<2c98300ecd96624e8efee86c6657d8ce>]>> George and I ... (GET) married next month. ALL THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE … remarque : on utilise toujours will avec le verbe 'be' The meeting will be at 9 am. Will v Going to Tutor and exercises for learning the differences between will and going to. 0000003477 00000 n 0000001647 00000 n I guess I (will / am going to) help you clean the kitchen if no one else will. I (paint) my room on Sunday. Futures tenses in English. He’s not going to ride a bike. 0000009648 00000 n Example: I hope, that the sun tomorrow. He will be a good doctor. (NOT She’s going to having pizza for dinner. 3rd person plural → are + going to + verb in the basic form; I (move) to another town. I’m going to be a teacher when I’m older. EXERCISE 4 Das going-to-future für Pläne. He will be a good doctor. 5. 1. 1 We (visit) Barcelona this winter. TANYA: I (see) a new play tomorrow at the Royal Court theater. She’s going to have pizza for dinner. Write five or six sentences. I hope you have fun on LearnEnglish Kids. Use will-future or going to-future. The United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Would you like to come? Are you (watch) the ceremony tomorrow? (Regarde, Thomas rentre à la maison en vélo. Future/will or going to - English Future/will or going to : free exercise for ESL/EFL learners. They’re going to watch a film this weekend. 0000004148 00000 n d. My father (buy) a new car. Learn how to conjugate the future tense with going to in English grammar and get tips on its usage in this online English grammar lesson. will-future or going to-future – Exercise 1. 8.. My car tires lo ok low on air. 0000014149 00000 n 2 This (be) a whole new chapter in your lives, right?… Exercises. Free English Lesson PDF Download. Type in the verbs in the future simple (going to).. Mr Potts (sell) his house. They’re not going to visit us. 0000005982 00000 n Show all questions <= => The sky is dark and full of clouds. 4. Before giving this worksheet to your students, review and discuss the future with 'going to' (Most often, it is used for actions that have already been planned in the past.) Check Hint Show answer. Level: elementary Age: 9-12 Downloads: 3976 : Be going to Level: elementary Age: 12-17 Downloads: 3949 : GOING TO vs. WILL Level: elementary Age: 10-17 Downloads: 3461 : TEST YOUR GRAMMAR. Future simple - future continuous - future perfect: elementary and intermediate level . 0000007323 00000 n 124 30 English Exercises > future tense exercises. TANYA: OK, I (get) you a ticket too. I can see a lot of gray clouds in the 12. 0000002516 00000 n 2.- I know they _____ (feel) very happy if they win the match. If you eat too much, 4. If she doesn’t hurry, 5. Now make the sentences negative. Next summer, I (travel) to England. a) is going to has a) Is / isn’t b) going to have b) Are / isn’t c) is going to have c) Are / aren’t 4. 4. He’s not going to play football anymore.Are you going to buy a new T-shirt? He is wearing a funny cap! 5.- “What ar Then press "Check". 3rd person singular → is + going to + verb in the basic form; Our neighbours (spend) their next holidays in the Caribbean. a) is going to a) going b) goes to b) going to c) going to c) will 5. The students then make sentences about their own future using 'be going to' for future plans and intentions. They aren’t going to visit us. 8. She's going to study after she finishes dinner. (NOT I amn’t going to read that book.) A: Are you going to John’s party tonight? Complete the sentences with to be going to and the verbs in brackets: Example: We are going to cook (cook) dinner this evening. 1. 126 0 obj<>stream LAURA: Oh, thank you, that would be nice. Are you going too? 11.. Welcome to Perfect English Grammar! We're (are) going to visit Barcelona this winter. You often have to wait quite a long time (sometimes as long as a week) to see your profile picture after you have created it or changed it. TANYA: NO, I (get) them this afternoon, actually. Be going to. We would like to invite you to the wedding. B: I’m going to visit my mother in Scotland next month. startxref Exercises: Be going to I Futuro simple 'Be going to...' I Completa las siguientes oraciones usando 'be going to' y el verbo marcado en verde. I'm Seonaid and I … Downloadable worksheets: WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO? I’m not going to read that book. Il sert à décrire des actions temporaires en cours, à décrire une image. I (get up) early in the morning. 0000006630 00000 n Play our grammar games and have fun while you learn. 6. 3.- They’ve already decided on their next summer holiday. There are no clouds in the sky. ), MissSmilingShark replied on 13 May, 2020 - 15:42 United Kingdom Permalink, hi, I really need help . Predictions Use will to talk about something that you think will happen.. Be going to | Exercise with answer (+PDF) Exercise Complete the sentences with 'be+going to' to the present tense: 1. Will and be going to exercises. Correct and dicuss any mistakes. Try an exercise about 'will' and 'be going to' here. Gary (not visit) his cousin today because he is tired. Do you need help? Débutants Tweeter Partager Exercice d'anglais "Be going to" créé par anonyme avec le générateur de tests - créez votre propre test ! WILL, GOING TO AND PRESENT CONTINUOUS. B: I’m going to work in a hospital in Africa. %PDF-1.4 %âãÏÓ Be Going To Exercise Use be going to in the following sentences. What are your plans for the next holidays? LAURA: Have you got the tickets yet? Future forms – summary chart . _____ _____I’m not going to wear jeans. future: be going to 1. Julian (to collect) the books from the library. a. Ex: Look, Thomas is cycling home. I think he’ ll win the election. He (not/to stay) here any longer. 0000005156 00000 n BE GOING TO Pour exprimer ce que l'on a l'intention de faire dans le futur, on utilise l'expression BE GOING TO + BV. b. ’m not going to c. not gone to 4 Match the fi rst halves (1–8) with the second halves (a–h) of the conditional sentences. 2. Do you want to practise using 'going to' in English? I’m going to be a teacher when I’m older. A: What are your plans after you leave university? Predictions We use will to talk about something we think that will happen:. I've broken the vase. In the free exercises, you can test your knowledge. WILL, GOING TO, or PRESENT CONTINUOUS? Thanks for sharing. If you do lots of exercise, 3. Need more practice? If I see her, 7. Print a reference card for this grammar topic. You can usually make the negative in two ways. My mother (cook) dinner for us later. I (not/to sleep) in this dirty bed. Write the correct form of going to or will to complete the dialogue. They’re going to watch a film this weekend.. Be careful! 0000005112 00000 n It ... (RAIN). This tense is constructed with: be + going to + infinitive. another apartment? © British Council 0000005035 00000 n Future Tenses in English – contrasted. If he wins the lottery, a. we will go shopping. e.g.Are you going to wear jeans? The future tense with going to, also simple future, can express a logical prediction or a future plan. 0000008608 00000 n We use the present continuous tense for definite arrangements in the future We' re leaving the college at 8.30 tomorrow. He’s not going to play football anymore. Forms . 4. a) Write sentences about what John is going to do and isn’t going to do in the holidays. esl 5. Wf@xi ± FUTURE. We’ re going to have an accident! e.g. The task is make negative but you made positive in the answers. B: Yes. %%EOF e. Susan and David (see) the film tonight. 0000008010 00000 n Print an activity for this grammar topic. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland). xref how to create a character 0000002864 00000 n even you cant help me thanks, MissInternetEarth replied on 14 May, 2020 - 08:14 United Kingdom (Great Britain) Permalink. We use going to + verb to talk about our intentions. We use ‘going to’ to talk about our future plans.I’m going to write my homework tonight. 4. to do not to do a) go to the beach c) swim and lie in the sun e) play beach volleyball g) build sandcastles b) stay inside d) study for school f) get up early h) work b) Now you. 9.. We use ‘going to’ to talk about our future plans. (to be) They a new computer. You can usually make the negative in two ways.He isn’t going to ride a bike. 100.. 4.- She thinks that the Take That concert _____ (be) really exciting. Welcome! xÚb```b``m``e``Éfàc@ > (dž­-¯aâŒ*al 0000004556 00000 n The students then work in groups of four and read their sentences to each other. 2. Future: worksheets, handouts, printable exercises pdf. Wrap-up by having students compare answers with classmates, and then choose one or two students to write their answers on the board: (1) am going to; (2) Is / going to / is, etc. Future ' will ' and ' be going to ' - English Future ' will ' and ' be going to ' : free exercise for ESL/EFL learners. My sister María (live) in Madrid. LAURA: What are you doing this weekend, Jan? kristalita 1/9/2020 Hi, exercise 2 is made incorrect. (the man/to steal) the wallet? Remember! When (you/to book) the table in the restaurant? PRESENT BE-ING : CONSTRUCTION : Today, now, at the EMPLOI : 1. 2. It (not rain) today. Get more Perfect English Grammar with our courses. Show example. *** Both “will” and “be going to” can be used to talk about future predictions and have the same meaning. Task No. I'd better sleep. Please drink some water as soon as you complete the race. 0000009168 00000 n Future Tenses Exercises(Will,Be going to and Present continuous) Level: intermediate Age: 9-100 Downloads: 618 : Present Continuous Tense and Going to used for the future . Grammar Rule Examples.
Whirlpool Wed4815ew1 Parts Diagram, El Sacrificio Que Jesús Hizo En La Cruz Letra, Pantothenic Acid Benefits Sleep, Jelly Day Nyc, What Company Has A Green Fish Logo, Ryobi Petrol Lawn Mower Won't Start, Roasted Veggie Nachos, Kirkland Garlic Bread, Closed Digestive System Definition, Philips Shp9500 Case,