Read residents' comments about the area. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. I can unsubscribe at any time. Yet I enjoy sort of being hidden. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. Thank you for your feedback on ways that we can improve our service offering, as well as your kind remarks. Staff works hard. Pros: -Awesome neighborhood- great location (especially for getting to Downtown) -Well kept interior, very clean -Good sound proofing within apartments -Tall ceilings/doorways -Dog park Cons: -Break ins! Great location and price is around market rate. Should you wish to discuss your experience further, we encourage you to reach out to us at 713.572.2200, and we will set up a time that works best for you. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager, Thank you for taking a moment to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. Search for other Apartment Finder & Rental Service in Houston on The Real Yellow Pages®. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. Here at Astor Tanglewood, we strive to provide exceptional service to our residents and we are so happy to hear that we delivered on this. Across the street from MD Anderson is Modera Flats, 265 brand-new apartments designed to inspire. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. Thank you for your feedback on ways that we can improve our service offering, as well as your kind remarks. I was not told of how the…, The management team is super professional and will do every thing to make sure your living in luxury. Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. Should you wish to discuss your experience further, we encourage you to reach out us at 713.572.2200, and we will set up a time that works best for you. There was a general error. Thank you again! We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. I really enjoyed living here when I first moved here after Hurricane Harvey, but with the change of management and the residents moving in it is not the same. Amenities are everything. Everyone is friendly and the staff go out ot their way to help you. Friendly staff and great location. No one cares about what their hourly employees have to say. I definitely plan on staying here until i purchase a home. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. It is a great place to live. Here at Astor Tanglewood, we strive to provide an excellent level of service and living experience, and it sounds like we missed the mark. My three years at the Astor Tanglewood have been a great experience. I have been living at the Astor Tanglewood for one month and I love living here. - Chassity Rowe- Community Manager, Hello! Once in a blue moon something might happen out of the norm, which might not be favorable, but for the most it really is a good place to live. Ratings & reviews of Astor Tanglewood in Houston, TX. It's disgusting. We would love to set up an appointment with you to discuss your feedback. We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. Thank you again! After working up an appetite, satisfy your palate by dining at RDG Bar+Annie, Arcodoro or Post Oak Grill. Ratings & reviews of Astor Tanglewood in Houston, TX. The apartment floor plans are nice and with great finishes. Chassity Rowe Community Manager, Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. JSTOR is a digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources. The staff and maintenance team have always been helpful, attentive, and very supportive. I really enjoy living here, come see for yourself! Community needs to be updated (walls, hallways and doors). Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. We are so very sorry to hear you are not liking the changes. Resident comments are very important to us; they are an opportunity to ensure a better community for everyone at Astor Tanglewood. Mill Creek Residential is not doing enough to ensure the safety of its residents. The choice to live at Astor Tanglewood is one that offers an easy answer to all those who ponder the issue, since the wide array of amenities are enough to seal the deal right off the bat. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. COVID update: Astor Tanglewood Apartments has updated their hours and services. There should not be people loitering there! Which may not seem like an issue, but I have a dog to walk in the mornings. All my guest always say, it looks likes you live in a luxury hotel. Leasing staff are responsive and polite. Please understand it our goal to gain and maintain your happiness here with us. I was not told of how to pay rent online. The gym and club room is so beautiful and the maintenance guys are super skilled, Its a wonderful apartment complex. Read resident testimonials to learn first-hand … Please feel free to contact us as we'd be happy to share some additional information with you. Friendly staff and great location. I like the location being so close to the mall, to the heights, and other places. Please be assured our community gates are working properly, and our onsite officer is here to assist us as well. I can unsubscribe at any time. Astor Tanglewood is great place to live. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Thank you again! We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. Signed a one year lease and don't regret it. Joao G. Disclaimer: Floor Plans data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive floor plans offered. Our location is absolutely one aspect that sets our community apart in having several of Houston's must-see - must-do attractions just minutes away. It makes the lawn smell, too. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. Hello! Everyone is very friendly and willing to help. Username and password do not match an active account. Reviews Our resident reviews tell the story about life at Marquis at Tanglewood. We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. Now Leasing! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Please contact us at 713.572.2200 at your convenience. Love it here! Thank you again! We are also happy to share we have worked with a fire alarm company last May, and alarms are not sounding off as of then. Living right next to an elevator is also very convenient. -Hallways are a bit noisy. - Grant, Assistant Community Manager. We understand that each person has a different living experience at Astor Tanglewood and we appreciate the constructive feedback. Thank you again! Pre-COVID-19, and post- COVID-19 larger packages which are not able to fit in the lockers are held in the back office for residents to receive. The location, the apartment complex management, the amenities, and parking are really exceptional. I also love that it is pet-friendly, even though I dont have a pet. The community is quiet and pretty modern compared to neighboring communities. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Find apartments near Astor Tanglewood, Houston, TX 77056 on HAR.com. Just with their cars parked outside of the building...sometimes they'll follow you into the garage to get in the gate after you. Chass Rowe - Community Manager, We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Astor Tanglewood Apartments - 502 S Post Oak Ln, Houston, Texas 77056 - Rated 4.8 based on 18 Reviews "We've really enjoyed living here! B+ epIQ Rating. Our location is walkable and bikeable to the MD Anderson campuses, Hermann Park, … Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. Astor Tanglewood Apartments - 502 S Post Oak Ln, Houston, Texas 77056 - Rated 4.7 based on 17 Reviews "We've really enjoyed living here! We are delighted that you enjoy your apartment home, and look forward to considering your feedback. Astoria is one of Houston's most exclusive high-rise addresses with only 75 homes across 28 floors. Residents are encouraged to report any suspicious activity they may find here onsite to the Houston Police Department immediately. Kayla, We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. When you make Astor Tanglewood your home, you will relish in the luxurious amenities such as the sparkling pool and sundeck, membership level fitness center, granite countertops, … Please try again. Browse upscale stores that include Cartier, Giorgio Armani, Hermes, Fende, Bulgari, Neiman Marcus, and many more. See current Rent Specials - Astor Tanglewood - Studio to 2 Bed priced $1,052 - $1,622. Please feel free to contact me directly at 713.572.2200 and we will schedule a time that best works for you. Conveniently located, this mid-rise property is perfect for those wanting to live near the galleria and the inner loop. Thank you again! Thank you again! If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. But I don't hear my upstairs neighbor too much. I would be very happy to speak with you at your earliest convenience. We are so happy that you choose to call Astor Tanglewood home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. We currently have an on-site HPD courtesy officer here, available for you should you need him and we also have a partnership with nearby neighborhood HPD officers to assist us at any time. Residents and guests still park where they want, crime has increased and residents to not follow the…, Security is poor. Here at Astor Tanglewood, we strive to provide exceptional service to our residents and we are so happy to hear that we delivered on this. Experience the art of living well at Astor Tanglewood. My partner and I received so much help from the great Astor staff from the first call to set up a tour, to preparing to sign the lease, and through our first week here. The community here at Astor Tanglewood is very nice. So far the water has been about $25.00 and electricity averages about $50-55 for a 745 sq. We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. Location is perfectly situated for access to everything Houston has to offer. ft. one bedroom apartment. The management here under chansity rowe has not been impressive nor helpful and it has made my stay here less exciting and more stressful. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. View more However, our maintenance team walks our grounds in the morning at 8:00 AM, and in the evening at 5:00 PM before leaving for the day to ensure all waste is picked up. Reviews Schedule Tour Return to Content Call us : (832) 862-8963 Follow this property Welcome to Tanglewood at Voss 7510 Burgoyne Road, Houston, TX 77063 Luxury has a home with us. The 3rd which is as equal as 1 and 2 is the maintenance and management staff. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive and its File Number is P97000010253 . Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon. All staff are friendly and helpful, and fellow residents are nice too. Astor Tanglewood is conveniently located next to the Uptown/Galleria area, where you can find world-class shopping, dining, and entertainment. They are very nice too. Find 13 listings related to Tanglewood At Voss Apartments in Houston on YP.com. Worked for millcreek residential at the Astor Tanglewood location for a year..it started out ok, then got worse when the new property manager came. The location is superb and convenient in the Houston uptown area, close to Memorial park, restaurants, near 610. Thank you again! We share your concern regarding the situation you mentioned, and we are always looking for ways our community can improve. We apologize for this and would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this doesn't happen again. What I like the most is the security and location on Astor Tanglewood Apartments. With gated access and night patrol, the focus on keeping residents safe is evident right from the start. For the most part it has been enjoyable. 502 S Post Oak Ln Apt 621, Houston, TX 77056-1459 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,416/mo. 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 77056 (36), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 77056 (31), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 77056 (15), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (8), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (18), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (23), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (25), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (27), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (35), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (37), 77056 Apartments For Rent Under $2300 (37), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 77056 (26), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 77056 (16). Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Astor Tanglewood Apartments at 502 N Post Oak Rd, Houston, TX 77024. Thank you again! Friendly neighbors, and even friendlier staff. Walk or ride your bike to Memorial Park and experience one of their many festivals. A great community in a great location at a great price. Find the best-rated apartments in Houston, TX. I love the amenities including full size washer and dryers. 21 reviews of The Fairmont on San Felipe "I love my apartment here at the Fairmont at San Felipe. 29.7499-95.4785 Gables Tanglewood gables-tanglewood 5740 San Felipe Houston TX 77057 1050.00 5527.00 COMING SOON: Room Service Delivery from Local Foods for Resi Smoke-Free Community Grilling Area dmslivecafe/3 View Astor's contact information to get an estimate or contact them directly from their Zillow profile. Quite like the monthly Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Overall I think its a decent place to live. Kayla, We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Amenities should be accessible past office hours. Good evening and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Astor Tanglewood. Astor Tanglewood is conveniently located next to the Uptown/Galleria area, where you can find world-class shopping, dining and entertainment. View ratings and reviews for Astor Tanglewood, Property Management in . We are so happy that you chose to call our community home and we look forward to your continued residency for many years to come. I was not told of how to ask for a maintenance request online. After reading your feedback it appears a reserved parking space may be beneficial to you. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Tanglewood At Voss Apartments locations in Houston, TX. 29 reviews of Astor Tanglewood Apartments "Very responsive management and resolves any issues within 48 hours. For me, it's about location, location, location. See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. Find 43 photos of the 502 S Post Oak Ln APT 621 apartment on Zillow. We are so glad you chose to make our community home and we look forward to giving you a place to call home for many years to come. Watch out for Zika, I guess. Here at Astor Tanglewood, we strive to provide an excellent level of service and living experience, and it sounds like we missed the mark. View I love that I usually never find traffic on my way in and out of the apartment considering the location of the…, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Astor Tanglewood is great place to live. Maintenance could respond…, So far, my experience here has been as good as expected. All my guest always say, it looks likes you live in a luxury hotel. Your continued residency is truly valued and our #1 priority. When you make Astor Tanglewood your home, you will relish in the luxurious amenities such as the sparkling pool and sundeck, membership level fitness center, granite countertops, custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances and open concept floor plans. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. This property is well constructed and nicely appointed. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 713.572.2200 or stop by the office. We understand your concerns about security. Chassity Rowe - Community Manager. The 820 sq. Just a lot of stagnant water. Hello There! Would definitely... Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose Chass Rowe - Community Manager, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. Would definitely... See more of Astor Tanglewood Apartments on Facebook With COVID-19 we have more residents home during the day with their fur babies, which can cause a bit of waste during the day. Near Astor Tanglewood Houston Arboretum & Nature Center, a 155-acre urban green space, offering nature trails, exhibits, workshops and events in various habitats, is less than a 5-minute drive away. Thank you again! These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. Thank you again! Love the layout of the place,…, It is a joy to live here! You are kept informed of weather conditions and planned activities. The Houston Medical Center is a gorgeous convergence of medical innovation, the arts, the outdoors and academia. as it opens the doors. Astor Tanglewood Apartments - 502 S Post Oak Ln, Houston, TX 77056 - Rated 4.6 based on 11 Reviews "We've really enjoyed living here! We were so excited to announce today that amenities are returning to the hours offered to residents pre-COVID on Monday, August 24, 2020. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Thank you again! We appreciate your feedback. Never feel as if Im being a pest when I reach out to management and theyre always eager to help with maintenance requests, package deliveries, etc.
Red Heart Soft Essentials Yarn Teal, Shrimp Batter With Cornstarch, Sound Design Plot, Quality Assurance Assistant Salary Uk, Turano French Roll Recipe, Face Mask Pattern Printable, Blower Parts Name, Viburnum Edule Pfaf, 1/4 Fuel Line Connector, Chinese Candied Sweet Potatoes, Chicken Fettuccine With Mushroom Brie, Italian Style Bathroom,