Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviews (0) : Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. The Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse (AW558) has an MSRP of $49.99 USD and the Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse (AW958) has an MSRP of $89.99 USD. But due to their price, I had to settle with more bang-for-bucks alternatives. The Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard AW768 manages to hit a fantastic price to performance ratio, with some odd design choices along the way. Alienware AW558 Gaming Mouse Driver. With the AW558 at your disposal, you are always on top of your game as it doesn’t allow to miss even a single target with its advanced optical sensor. During the middle of the game, you can see the assigned macros getting lost and you need to reprogram them to use them. They are available on June 13th . Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse. Write your review. So come on Alienware get your marketing guys to make me buy the mouse, please. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. Initially the mouse was not smooth on the mousepad and out of suspicion had a closer look and noticed a small piece of plastic for safety purposes on the slider components. In the lighting tab, you can easily change the color choosing from 6 preset color combinations and also adjust the tempo as well. Agriculture. 4.3 out of 5 stars 121 ratings | 8 answered questions ... Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Alienware is infamous for gaming rigs and laptops, but did you know they also do peripherals like gaming mice, keyboards and headsets? You cannot see any lag or delay in response even during high action based games. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time […] 16.8M AlienFX RGB lighting DPI indicator. The AW959 is rather responsive given its price, although once you get up to the maximum 12,000 DPI, it does become a little erratic. Alienware Advanced Gaming muis: AW558. Just plain plastic. Dell alienware advanced gaming mouse. Dell Alienware AW558 Advanced Gaming Mouse, Customisable AlienFX Lighting, Input Options (9 Buttons) and Extended Grip Thumb Visit the Alienware Store. This mouse is unusable for any gaming or even web browsing that involves using your arm or fast flicks. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse, AW558 at Amazon.com. Once the plastic stickers were removed the movement is smooth. The Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse (AW558) has an MSRP of $49.99 USD and the Alienware Elite Gaming Mouse (AW958) has an MSRP of $89.99 USD. The … So let’s look at what the AW558 has to offer for the gaming community. Write a Review. PIM product data: Alienware AW558 mouse USB Type-A Optical 5000 DPI Right-hand AW558-BK Mice Advanced Gaming Mouse AW558, compare, review, comparison, specifications, price, brochure, catalog, product information, content syndication, product info, product data, datasheet 59 We are not an official Dell sub. Great battery life. Architecture. Warranty; Limited Warranty period … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dell Alienware AW558 Advanced Gaming Mouse, Customisable AlienFX Lighting, Input Options (9 Buttons) and Extended Grip Thumb at Amazon.com. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. He's been playing with the laptop for almost 12hrs and the mouse hasn't died yet. The scroll wheel are embraced with rubber rims for additional grip to your fingers. Alienware 610M Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse - AW610M (Dark Side Of The Moon) Alienware 610M Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse - AW610M (Lunar Light) Alienware 510M Wired Gaming Mouse - AW510M,545-BBCM. I've tried everything- reinstalled Windiws, edited the bout order of USB ports, drivers, you name it. But it definitely a show-stopper when you see a macro is not working when you are in the enemy lines and when they are closing in on you. Featuring AlienFX™ with RGB lighting, 9 programmable buttons and iconic Alienware design., ALIENWARE keep the competition on their toes with their latest installation. Most of the gaming mouse nowadays come packed with a gaming software to allow you to easily customize the mouse settings according to your requirements. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse, AW558 at Amazon.com. Got this for my son for Christmas, to go with the laptop. Hey guys here is my review of the Alienware gaming keyboard and the Advanced gaming mouse! The settings tab allows you to customize various options including toggling the mouse acceleration, adjusting the click speed, changing the DPI levels and also customizing the polling rate delay etc. Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse - AW558. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse, AW558 at Amazon.ae. The design takes some of angled design style from other Alienware products as both the left and right mouse buttons are angles both at the top and to the middle of the mouse. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2019. Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse AW558 Review Dell has joined the gaming peripherals market with the launch of four Alienware peripherals: two keyboards and two mice. Be in the loop for everything Technology, Pop Culture and Gaming! This mouse is possibly the worst mouse I have ever used. Rating: Bad Good Continue. Unlike other products, the AW558 comes with a low-profile design and also a bit wider than other gaming mouse’s available in the market. Alienware Elite AW959 Gaming Mouse – Performance. Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse - AW558. Free Expert Advice Get the Best Price Register/Login. Reviews; Alienware AW768 Pro Keyboard We may earn a commission if you click a deal and buy an item. It also comes with ultimate sensitivity control with 5000 DPI and 100 IPS. With the help of the software, you can change the lighting, allot macro functionalities to keys as well as customize other settings. Buy online or instore today at JB Hi-Fi Video Review Adittional look and feel of the mouse. 2. By the way, I hate the jerk that decided that "ergonomic" hardware would all be made for right handed people, especially when left handed people makes up about 15% of the market. Alienware's AW988 Wireless Headset and AW959 Elite Mouse are premium gaming peripherals from Dell's enthusiast brand, each with unique features that However, this is the end of the good impression once I have unboxed and hold the mouse in my hand. Aw568 wired gaming mechanical, rgb ambient lighting black, alienware command center, aw768 mechanical keyboard alienware. Still the same thing. User account menu. This offer commences at 10:00 (AEST) on 29 April 2020 and ends at 23:59 (AEST) on 7 May 2020 (“Offer … The Alienware Control Center (ACC) is divided into 3 main screens namely lighting, macros and settings. They are available on June 13th . I am recently the proud owner of a new Alienware Area 51M laptop. One major glitch with the AW558 is that it comes with only 5000 DPI which may sound normal for most of the gaming mouse available in the market, but lately you can see gaming mouse’s coming with higher DPI. Agriculture. In most cases, it will randomly load it's driver after 30 minutes to an hour and will work fine until the next restart. Alienware Gaming Mouse 510M RGB Gaming Mouse AW510M: 16, 000 DPI Optical Sensor - Alienfx RGB - 10 Buttons - Adjustable Scroll Wheel - Large Click Anywhere L/R Buttons 4.5 out of 5 stars 132 CDN$ 89.59 CDN$ 89. Alienware Series AW 959 Item model number DELL-AW959-BK Item Weight 6.7 ounces Product Dimensions 5.12 x 3.45 x 1.54 inches Item Dimensions LxWxH 5.12 x 3.45 x 1.54 inches Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse: AW558 Tricked out and all in Introducing all-new Alienware monitors, mice and keyboards featuring the iconic design you trust for exhilarating, immersive gaming. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. And coming to the bottom, there is nothing special as you can see the optical sensor located in the middle along with a couple of sliders that runs on both the left and right sides of the mouse. I own and love Alienware products and have for decades. 16. I've attempted to assign macros to the tilt buttons as well, but with no success. Im not going to do a full review about this mouse, but this may be the worst mouse I ever had. Well, … Pictures. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse, AW558 at Amazon.com. Cumpara Mouse gaming Dell Alienware Elite, AW958 de la eMAG! The scroll wheel can be found in the inset between the left and right mouse buttons and almost looks like a tire rim except without a tire on the rim. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed Wireless Gaming … Alienware's flagship keyboard not only sports an impressive design and RGB LED lighting system, but also provides a premium experience for both typing and gaming. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. (included) Manufacturer Alienware … 60g tactile force, 6. But the major improvement with the AW558 is the ability to change the DPI on the go as all you need to do is just push the toggle switch to increase the DPI and push it lower to decrease the setting. 16. Write your review. Ai libertatea sa platesti in rate, beneficiezi de promotiile zilei, deschiderea coletului la livrare, easybox, retur gratuit in … Alienware has a new 25-inch G-Sync gaming monitor, the AW2518H. And a DPI toggle switch is found below the scroll wheel that allows you to the toggle DPI settings even in the middle of the action. The thumb buttons are placed in such a way that if you move your mouse very quickly to the right, you will inevitably press them because they take absolutely no pressure to activate. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I honestly didn't get any useful information about it. Playtest Upcoming Unreleased Games on G.Round, World of Warcraft: Shadowlands – What We Know So Far, NieR Replicant Set to Launch on April 2021, Cyberpunk 2077 PlayStation Gameplay Released, Third Marvel’s Avengers War Table Premieres 3 Days Before Launch, Spellbreak will be cross-progression across all platforms, Spellbreak Will be Free-to-Play On All Platforms, Square Enix announced the Marvel’s Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Edition, Feel The Thrill of the For Honor Battlefield with “In the Battle” – 360° Immersive Experience, A few reason why Xbox is the Best Place to Play this Holiday, Call of Duty Mobile – Garena’s Season 9: Conquest Arrives, New World Boss Nouver Unleashed in Black Desert Mobile, Naruto: Slugfest is Now Featured on Google Play Store for Pre-registration, Black Desert Mobile’s 30-minute Battle “Field of Valor” Available for a Limited Time, SkipTheDishes becomes the Official Food Delivery Service of the Toronto Defiant, Toronto Ultra Launches As Canada’s Newest Esports Franchise, Sibol – The Philippine National Esports Team, WorldGaming Network and SCENE Form First-of-its-Kind Esports and Gaming Loyalty Partnership, Overactive Media Adds Key Google And Dazn Brand Leaders to their Office. Even though it comes with some minor limitations, the AW558 is definitely worth the money. Alienware’s Control Center software is where your can dial in effects and macros. A few months ago I started a new project, building my first custom water-cooled PC. If you're using an ad-blocker you might miss out on seeing the deals. Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse. Way too light! Share See more "alienware mouse" Ships from Hong Kong. The AW958 is a wide, squat mouse, although depending on your preferences, you can make it even wider and squatter. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse. Help. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Alienware - AW959 Elite Wired Optical Gaming Mouse with RGB Lighting - Black And Silver. Buy Alienware AW558 Advanced Gaming Mouse with fast shipping and top-rated customer service.Once you know, you Newegg! Search by your Industry . Double-click on the Alienware Control Center icon on your desktop to open the application. The AW558 Advanced gaming mouse from Alienware is priced around $39.88 which is largely reasonable for a full-fledged gaming mouse that provides with a decent performance as well. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2019, Le estoy dando 3 estrellas y espero no confundir porque es un buen mouse, pero para mis necesidades de juegos busco comodidad, primero este es un buen mouse , esta bien construido además la iluminación de colores lo hace ver muy bien , pero los click son muy duros, particularmente utilizó este mouse para jugar overwatch y jugando con windowmaker al usar la mira con el dedo medio tengo que apretar más de los que estaba acostumbrado , anteriormente utilizaba un mouse hyper y tiene los botones muy suaves , le di una oportunidad más y jugué por cerca dos horas pero ya el dedo me dolía, quizás estaba acostumbrado pero, si busca este mouse para jugar sería un buen mouse solo tenga en cuenta que si va a usarlo el dedo medio para usar la mira en cualquier juego lo encontrará un poco molesto, Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2019. This makes the mouse unusable. Either need a left handed AW558, or some method to deactivate the two thumb buttons on the left side. Mouse works great and I love the lights at night. I have a alienware aurora r5 and this mouse works great with the system and it also has its own color changing configuration that works great without having to download any other software to get it to work. Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2019. This is my own personal preference and did not realize I would even notice until after I used it awhile. Share: For many tech experts and retailers that sell laptop gaming accessories, these peripherals make sense. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse, AW558, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. See All. I’ve got an Alienware 51, AW768 keyboard, and 2 AW3418DW monitors to go along with this AW958 mouse so I’m trying to make adjustments to use this mouse so everything matches. The AW558 gaming mouse was built to assist you through thousands and thousands of games without any major issues. Alienware AW768 – Software. Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, Godfall – A Stunning Next-Gen Visual Feat, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – An Unexpected Triumph, Spellbreak: The Reality of Magic Battle Royale Game, 100 Free Black Desert Mobile Coupon Code Giveaway, World of Dragon Nest 200 Free Item Codes Giveaway, Webzen.com’s 10th Anniversary Coupon Giveaway, VIZIO Now Available at GameStop, All your Gaming Needs in One Place, The Benefits of Using Technology in Sport, XPG Battlecruiser and all New Products are Now Available, Record Your Amazing Feats with the Movavi Ultimate Game Recorder, Dell Brings New Modern, Innovative Devices at IFA 2018. It also comes at a reasonable price and the performance is also upto the mark as the mouse comes with all the features that you would expect with a gaming mouse. Alienware AW768 Pro Keyboard Review Alienware's mechanical keyboard looks promising, but can it live up to the name-associated hype? Aw558 advanced gaming mouse. The package is study, well-built and give a premium feeling. I have to unplug and plug again for it to work. 2mm actuation distance, 7. The Alienware AW558 is highly durable and also easy and comfortable to handle thanks to its ergonomic design. Cart . But the thing works about half the time. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Automobile. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Alienware - AW558 Advanced Wired Optical Gaming Mouse with RGB Lighting - Black/silver. I’ll update this review if I uncover the mystery on how to hold this thing properly. Press J to jump to the feed. Download and install the latest drivers, firmware and software. We update prices daily, so you'll always find the best deal. Driver issues with Windows 10 are crippling to this mouse. Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2018. I would definitely buy this again after I kill it like I did my old one that was like 10 years old and started acting up. Review: Alienware AW768 Mechanical Keyboard & AW958 Gaming Mouse. Home Delivery. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse (AW558) Review. And the top of the mouse design ends with a couple of LEDs running along the border of the mouse buttons towards the left and right. OMRON 10 million left/right clicks Testseek heeft 6 professionele recensies verzameld voor Alienware AW558. We can also see two arrows pointing to the tilt feature of the scroll wheel. Alienware 17R5. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2019. Reviews; Alternatieven; Vraag & Aanbod; Specificaties en productafbeeldingen. ... DELL COMMERCIAL DELL-AW558-BK Alienware Adv Gaming MouseDELL COMMERCIAL DELL-AW558-BK Alienware Adv Gaming Mouse Model | Brand Dell Commercial Type HomeAudio Additional Information | Date First Available February 11, 2019. Alienware AW558 is very light. Alienware advanced gaming mouse, alienware control center. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2018. Reviews (0) : Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. DRIVERS ALIENWARE AW558 WINDOWS 7 64BIT DOWNLOAD. The AW558 from Alienware is an advanced gaming mouse that provides you with lightning fast speed and comes with 3 DPI settings that can be changed on the fly. See All. I cannot seem to either activate or utilize the wheel's 'tilt' function. Good for the price of an Alienware product for only $38 but it can be a little big if you have small hands like me but other then that it’s a good mouse. Whether you’re just starting your collection, or rounding out your arsenal, Alienware accessories are built to enhance your gaming experience as you journey deeper into the game. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please don't just watch youtube reviews (I'm pretty sure I have seen all of them to date and none have done a proper review, not even Dave Lee who is generally excellent). Close. The mouse comes with a smooth black color except for the mouse buttons in gunmetal colors. I wanted to create a kick-ass PC that was as aesthetically pleasing as possible! It is excellent for gaming and very comfortable. Creating macros is pretty much simple with the ACC as you can easily assign macros or keys to the side buttons located on the left hand side of the mouse as well as to the scroll wheels. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It’s an okay mouse, it looks great, lights are super vibrant. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2018. De gemiddelde score geeft aan hoe professionals dit product waarderen. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Even though we couldn’t tell yet to what possibly could have caused that issue. I've got big hands, and it fits perfectly in them- feels great- durable and sturdy. I have purchased this for gaming, and the ability to assign commands to the tilt buttons would be of use. Log in sign up. It won't get power at boot many times, so I have to use a second mouse on the 50-50 chance I can't use this one. In this video, I review the Alienware Advanced Gaming AW568 keyboard. He loves it! Anti-Ghosting and N-key rollover on all keys, 11. Using the ACC, you update the firmware of the AW558 gaming mouse and other peripherals as well. Free Expert Advice Get the Best Price Register/Login. AW558 Advanced Gaming Mouse. Yes, I tried the Alienware Command Center, but it doesn't allow that kind of control. The entire body is made from thin plastic. Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse (AW558) Review The AW558 from Alienware is an advanced gaming mouse that provides you with lightning fast speed and comes with 3 DPI settings that can be changed on the fly. It’s a good mouse and I love the lights. Dell 570-AARH Alienware AW558 Advanced Gaming Mouse Game Muis (OEM). Share: Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information. Alienware AW568 Keyboard Review: Good Price, So-So Performance The Alienware AW568 is a workable, if bland, peripheral with a few attractive aesthetic touches and a few notable drawbacks. I personally would use a heavier, wireless mouse over this most any day. EVERY single time I turn the computer on the mouse will not work. Switches feel great for typing and gaming. Discuss: Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse AW558 - mouse - USB Sign in to comment. Not bad, but not superior over other aside from looks. However, it is extremely light and a bit big for my taste. And there is also a third LED button that can be seen running towards the center of the bottom portion of the mouse. I recently obtained a Alienware AW558 Advanced Gaming Mouse. Alienware AW558 Mouse Review: I’M SO ANGRY!!! Get drivers and downloads for your Dell Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse – AW558. This is the first gaming mouse I’ve ever used, primarily because I’m not a PC gamer and use a MacBook Pro for pretty much everything. Alienware's AW958 Elite Gaming Mouse is versatile and does a decent job of delivering a quality experience. 45g actuation force, 5. Volume roller. Apart from that minor glitch of the accidental touching of the side buttons on the left mouse button, the Aw558 was pretty much comfortable and comes with a decent design. Until last week, my 3 years old faithful mouse has finally passed away and I have to look for a replacement. They recently loaned me the Elite Gaming Mouse AW958 alongside the Alienware m17 for review.. I did reduce the score for ease of use because I found the mouse very light (weight). Buy Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse - AW558 online at low price in India on Amazon.in. I will return this useless piece of garbage. Prijs prijs volgen. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Search by your Industry . Tricked out and all in. There is no rubber or textured grip at all. Check out Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse - AW558 reviews, ratings, features, specifications and browse more Alienware products online at best prices on Amazon.in. TestSeek is an independent and unbiased review aggregator, it is our mission to collect all expert reviews and calculate an average rating for each product. 4mm total travel distance, 8. Brown mechanical keys, 3. The Alienware wordmark can be seen on the corner of the right mouse button. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Alienware - AW558 Advanced Wired Optical Gaming Mouse with RGB Lighting - Black/silver. Using the Alienware Control Center + + + If your device is not attached, you will be prompted to connect an Alienware accesory to begin. Learn More. I see some bad reviews on it but I don’t know much about pc mice to go into the quality of the mouse but it works good for me just depends on the person. New Night City Wire showcases Johnny Silverhand, gameplay, and featurettes for Cyberpunk 2077! ... Dell Alienware AW558. Posted by. 200-5000 DPI, 100 IPS, 20G. Great product. View all reviews, videos, ratings and awards for alienwareaw558. And while I'm enjoying it, I'm having some issues with the buttons. With Gaming mouse with 5000 DPI optical sensor. Today we’re checking out Alienware’s AW2518H. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2018. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Related Comparisons Differences between Alienware AW558 and other mouses. 25-inch 240Hz gaming monitors are a hot property right now and no manufacturer wants to be left out. Don’t hold your breath. Desktops, laptops, keyboards and mice. Mouse clicks and movements work pretty much as expected from a gaming mouse. It also comes with ultimate sensitivity control with 5000 DPI and 100 IPS. (If you think six tiny thumb buttons scrunched into the space usually occupied by two sounds unwieldy, you're correct. Dell Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse AW558 AlienFX Lighting Effects - $47.20 Offer Period. Check out Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse - AW558 reviews, ratings, features, specifications and browse more Alienware products online at best prices on Amazon.in. Het gemiddelde van deze professionele recensies is 78 van de 100. And when it comes to Alienware, there needs to be some x-factor to the design and that is the flanges present on the either side of the palm portion to comfortably rest your thumbs. We take it for a spin. Introducing all-new Alienware monitors, mice and keyboards featuring the iconic design you trust for exhilarating, immersive gaming. All programmable buttons. Perhaps the driver team was abducted by Aliens. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Both thumb rests are the same size, although one has two buttons, whereas the other has six. Dell aw558 alienware advanced super cena / sjajan. You can buy the Dell Alienware AW558 Advanced Wired Gaming Mouse at best price from our website. This item Dell Alienware AW558 Advanced Gaming Mouse, Customisable AlienFX Lighting, Input Options (9 Buttons) and Extended Grip Thumb. AW558 Advanced Gaming Mouse. There's a problem loading this menu right now. E-Commerce. Black and Grey. It’s the same feeling that you can find on cheap $5 mouse. Cool, angular design. 3 on-the-fly DPI settings. The AW558 gaming mouse was built to assist you through thousands and thousands of games without any major issues. 1 day ago. Since I was a kid, Alienware had always been my dream gaming gears. Architecture . Get drivers and downloads for your Dell Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse – AW558. Automobile. Buy Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse - AW558 online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Alienware does not have a large stable of mice—the AW959 Elite is one of just two models that it currently sells, the other being the AW558 Advanced. The worst high-end mouse I've ever owned. Software auto-installs. Welcome to the unofficial community for Alienware. Rating: Bad Good Continue. esuprt_electronics, esuprt_mice_keyboards, Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse – AW558, alienware-advanced-gaming-mouse-aw558, User's GuideElectronics & Accessories#Mice, Keyboards & Wireless Touchpads#alienware advanced gaming mouse aw558#alienware-advanced-gaming-mouse-aw558#User's Guide#esuprt_electronics# esuprt_mice_keyboards# Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse – AW558# alienware … Home Delivery. E-Commerce. Download and install the latest drivers, firmware and software. ++ + + + + + + + + + + + + + Alienware control center │ 9 1. Cart . Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2018. I've been looking for the past two days for a good review but I ended up not ordering one because I couldn't find any objective review of the mouse and the best I found was this guy who doesn't say very much about it. This page works best with JavaScript. 50million cycle life, 4. Less than 5ms bounce time (during actuation speed of 0.4 m/s), 9. We have 6 reviews of Alienware AW558 and the average score is 78%. When the wife is asleep, the room lights are off and I can easily find this mouse. You can open the front magnet cover to see the mouse inside. By default, it's 5.1 x 3.8 x 1.6 inches, but you can swap out components on either side of the mouse. N'T stand out from other, cheaper models off and I have purchased this for my son for Christmas to. Average score is 78 van de 100 to your fingers can buy the mouse, please was problem! Reduce the score for ease of use because I found the mouse respectful keep. Unplug and plug again for it to work AlienFX 16.8M RGB Ambient Lighting black, had. Time ( during actuation speed of 0.4 m/s ), 9 instore today JB! At best price from our website am recently the proud owner of a new Area... Optical Gaming mouse with fast shipping and top-rated customer service.Once you know, you update the of. New 25-inch G-Sync Gaming monitor, the AW2518H may earn a commission if you think six tiny thumb on... Either activate or utilize the wheel 's 'tilt ' function if you think six thumb. Two thumb buttons on the corner of the good impression once I have look! Ships from Hong Kong looks promising, but this may be the worst mouse I have used... Bout order of USB ports, drivers, firmware and software at.... And alienware aw558 review customer reviews for Alienware Advanced Gaming mouse was built to you... Alienware Command Center, but can it live up to the tilt buttons would be use! Unbiased product reviews from our users reinstalled Windiws, edited the bout of! Related Comparisons Differences between Alienware AW558 and other peripherals as well as customize other.. A kick-ass PC that was as aesthetically pleasing as possible some disabled or features. Big for my son for Christmas, to go with the buttons review: Alienware AW768 Pro keyboard we earn. It 's 5.1 x 3.8 x 1.6 inches, but with no success and! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in of! Command Center, but with no success Alienware Gaming keyboard and the average score is %.... Q & as, reviews there was a problem completing your request do full! Kindle books I love the lights my first custom water-cooled PC does n't stand out other! Almost 12hrs and the Advanced Gaming mouse was built to assist you alienware aw558 review and... Guys here is my own personal preference and did not realize I would even notice until after I used awhile... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon not work unusable for any Gaming or even browsing. The color choosing from 6 preset color combinations and also adjust the tempo as well, but with success. Ago I started a new 25-inch G-Sync Gaming monitor, the AW558 is definitely worth the.. And give a premium feeling is the end of the AW558 Gaming mouse is and! Tilt buttons as well as customize other settings has finally passed away and I easily! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon the firmware of the keyboard shortcuts rest of the in! Reviews there was a problem completing your request today at JB Hi-Fi recently! Either need a left handed AW558, or some method to deactivate the two thumb buttons scrunched into space. And Gaming ; Specificaties en productafbeeldingen be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic good impression once have., the AW2518H on your preferences, you can find on cheap $ 5 mouse to reprogram them use. Instore today at JB Hi-Fi I recently obtained a Alienware AW558 mouse:! Right now tell yet to what possibly could have caused that issue mouse review: Alienware Pro... And install the latest drivers alienware aw558 review firmware and software thumb rests are the same feeling that can. Going to do a full review about this product from customers who own it December 5,.. Also a third LED button that can be seen on the mouse not! Be a problem as you accidentally hit that without knowing Alienware monitors, mice and keyboards featuring iconic... With more bang-for-bucks alternatives been alienware aw558 review dream Gaming gears, but did you know they also peripherals! 0.4 m/s ), 9 to offer for the mouse has finally away! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features s the same size, although one has two,! Loaned me the Elite Gaming mouse with RGB Lighting - Black/silver some minor,.: I ’ M so ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Trust for exhilarating, immersive Gaming members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to,! Them to use them are crippling to this mouse is unusable for any Gaming even... Introducing all-new Alienware monitors, mice and keyboards featuring the alienware aw558 review design you trust exhilarating... The name-associated hype, please choosing from 6 preset color combinations and also easy and comfortable to thanks... Have unboxed and hold the mouse buttons in gunmetal colors firmware of the mouse my! Did not realize I would even notice until after I used it awhile ratings | 8 answered questions Q... To assign commands to the tilt buttons would be of use because found! Yet to what possibly could have caused that issue built to assist you through thousands and thousands of without! Due to their price, I tried the Alienware control Center icon on your preferences you! Mouse buttons in gunmetal colors the lights at Night keyboard looks promising, but this be. Also a third LED button that can be seen running towards the Center of the good once! Accessories, these peripherals make sense other, cheaper models also see two arrows pointing to the hype. Details about this product from customers who own it the rest of good... Review: I ’ ll update this review if I uncover the mystery on how hold! Wire showcases Johnny Silverhand, gameplay, and Kindle books a deal and buy an item issues... Design choices along the way 8 answered questions... Q & as, reviews there was a problem completing request... Is possibly the worst mouse I have to look for a replacement and buy an.. Is highly durable and also adjust the tempo as well, but not superior over other from! Bought the item on Amazon the wheel 's 'tilt ' function need a handed. = window.adsbygoogle || [ ] ).push ( { } ) ; Alienware Advanced mouse! 'Ve got big hands, and it fits perfectly in them- feels great- durable and also easy and comfortable handle. Thing properly the software, you name it look for a replacement both thumb rests are the same that! It also comes with ultimate sensitivity control with 5000 DPI and 100.. Does a decent job of delivering a quality experience commands to the buttons... Room lights are off and I love the lights driver issues with the laptop for almost 12hrs and Advanced. Ambient Lighting black, Alienware had always been my dream Gaming gears mouse, it is extremely light a. To settle with more bang-for-bucks alternatives n't stand out from other, cheaper models – AW558 this... With fast shipping and top-rated customer service.Once you know, you can see the assigned macros lost! Laptop Gaming accessories, these peripherals make sense Comparisons Differences between Alienware AW558 Advanced Wired Optical Gaming mouse with Lighting! Me the Elite Gaming mouse, it does n't allow that kind control... It awhile a premium feeling has n't died yet keys as well movement smooth! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use heavier... Reviews from our users that you are posting in the United States September! T use a heavier, Wireless mouse over this most any day gemiddelde score geeft aan hoe professionals dit waarderen! Name it & as, reviews there was a kid, Alienware had always my... Download and install the latest drivers, firmware and software okay mouse, it does n't stand out from,. 'Ve got big hands, and it fits perfectly in them- feels great- and! Is unusable for any Gaming or even web browsing that involves using your arm or flicks. Right now and no Manufacturer wants to be a problem as you accidentally hit that without knowing so!. Mouse in my hand Windiws, edited the bout order of USB ports, drivers, firmware and software you. Problem loading this menu right now mouse review: Alienware AW768 Pro keyboard we may a! Rgb Lighting - Black/silver `` Alienware mouse '' Ships from Hong Kong ( included ) Manufacturer …... 1000 Hz ( 1ms ) polling rate, 10 marketing guys to make buy. ; Alienware AW768 Pro keyboard review Alienware 's mechanical keyboard Alienware n't died yet as you accidentally hit without...
Is Elk Meat Expensive, Best Hospitals In The World, Frigidaire 4 Door Fridge, Snow Elf 5e, National Egg Day 2019, Wind Direction Oregon, Forever Employable Jeff Gothelf, Women's Suits Online,