Use our search to find it. I am proud of my 100% feedback and strive to keep it that way so bid with confidence. It come with a 235 cubic inch engine with135hp and 217ft lbs torque. The car comes with brand new door seals. New brakes...etc. It also has been in the Detroit Autorama. The gauges work, but the fuel gauge reads 1/4 lower than the actual fuel level. Everything works as it should except for the wipers. Some vehicles will have factory warranty remaining (will be stated in our description). $38,995. Here are the top 1960 Chevrolet Impala for sale now. The 283 engine was rebuilt recently and the engine compartment is very clean. Located in Lenexa, Kansas, this first-generation Impala is now offered by the selling dealer on a clear Kansas title. So when that's added to one of the most dist, Introduced in 1958 as Chevrolet's first foray upmarket, the Impala proved GM's volume car juggernau, A coordinated color theme, nice upgrades, and the iconic bubble top look makes this 1960 Chevrolet, Gateway Classic Cars of Louisville is proud to present this 1960 Chevrolet Impala. The lights are new Holgon Tri bars. 1960 Impala, 4sedan, original V8 car, no hood, no engine, no transmission, black and white Tuxedo interior, 100% complete interior, dash pad cracked, windshield cracked, missing driver side "impala" font, has original 14" hub caps and rims, all chrome in amazing shape, rockers shot, floor supports toast, quarters no good Use for parts or convert a biscayne, maybe a garage art or couch OBO buying and selling classic and collector vehicles. La Vergne, TN . The body is incredible condition except some damage under the passenger headlight and a dent right above the drivers rear wheel visible in photos. favorite this post Nov 27 2013 CHEVROLET CHEVY IMPALA $5,000 (ne portland) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. It will need a new windshield installed however it is a factory piece of Impala glass just lowered into the cowl of the car and than tilted back to line up with the chopped top. Lithia Springs , GA . 1960 Chevrolet Impala 348 V8, Automatic Transmission, Power Steering, Power Brakes, A/C, Few cars scream Americana quite like the 1960 Chevrolet Impala Convertible. 1. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Car was a ground-up restoration several years ago. The interior is the original Houndstooth interior with only the carpet showing minimal signs of wear. !1960 Chevrolet Impala Chop-Top CustomI am selling my 1960 Chevrolet Impala Hard top (not convertible) Chop-Top Custom street car! The front and rear have been greatly modified. Floors are rusted out... $3,500. $34,995. There are 109 listings for 1960 Impala, from $4,495 with average price of $32,904 All shipping questions and/or concerns should be addressed directly with the shipping company used to transport said vehicle. AGAIN.. EVERY SINGLE NUT AND BOLT ON THIS CAR HAS BEEN PAINTED OR REPLACED!! Offered By: Fast Lane Classic Cars Advertiser since 1993. Having recently undergone a comprehensiverestoration, the car retains its original 348ci Turbo Thrust V8 engine, mated to a 2-speed PowerGlide automatic transmission, both of which were rebuilt 8,500 miles ago. Drive it as is, or restore it while driving it. 1960 Chevrolet Impala Bubble Top For Sale $45,000 All original 2 Door Hard Top 283 V8 3 Speed on co, Sure, a wagon is versatile, but that's not what has grabbed your attention. I planned on going the resto mod route with an LS1, but never got the chance. Home; Saved Searches; Favorites; Guides & Reviews; News and Analysis; Sell My Car; Car Values ; Settings; Get the App. Transmission shifts as it should and runs great. These don't come along often especially in this condition and to be all original and nothing hidden so now is your opportunity to own this gem. This 1960 Chevrolet Impala is available in our Louisville KY showroom. This awesome classic features a factory 348 cid Tri-Power V-8 engine under the hood with the numbers-matching automatic transmission. 1964 Chevrolet Impala. We have also primered the painted areas damaged by the fire on the hood and fire wall. 348 engine cast iron power guide, numbers matching to car, engine does not turn, original rear end, has some rust front fenders rear quarters, steering wheel complete. Classifieds for 1960 Chevrolet Impala. Model. it s present in... For Sale. Craigslist has listings for Chevy impala in for sale by owner in the Atlanta, GA area. I purchased the car in Florida 7 years ago. * Deluxe interior. We aim to recommend only quality vendors. PLEASE DO NOT BID OR MAKE AN OFFER IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO BUY!!!!! © SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights We have 30 cars for sale for 1960 chevrolet impala convertible, from just $12,000 2016, 2017 and 2018. The Impala has a 327 small block w/ a turbo 350 Automatic transmission. The power Brakes are all new drums shoes steal and rubber lines are all new the buooster and master cylender afr newly chromed The car was professionally rewired. Hardtop sedans are one of the coolest classics around. Red 1960 Chevrolet Impala for sale located in Costa Mesa, California - $49,900 (ClassicCars.com ID CC-1320592). The car is VERY solid and a real cool original car. The front split seat is from a Biscayne, but the Impala seat trim is included. I've had the Impala since June, I purchased it out of SC. Post an Ad. Sort by. We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason. I can help load if you hire a shipper. Just Cars is the place for classic, vintage and unique cars. Transmission: 4-Speed Manual. Some small rust in quarters at the wheel wells, and some in the inside nose of the hood. Clean original floor pans, has only minor surface rust will easliy sand off. $19,500. $14,490. View car. Model Year. Car is being sold with a bill of sale only! It has the original dealer installed AC and looks to be all there. This 1960 Chevrolet Impala Custom for sale has a 348c.i. Power steering. ?s and had it repainted the factory Ermine White. The 348 CID engine is mated to a 2 speed Power Glide transmission that shifts smooth and easy. 1960 Chevrolet Impala In Fulton, KS For $22,000. Within (5) business days of the end of auction, full payment must be received either by cash payment, cashiers-check, or certified funds. Online Bidders are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. Good. Listing 1-20 Of 344. Chrome is decent, paint is great at 10 feet. Find White 1960 Chevrolet Impalas for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Smooth running 283 with Powerglide transmission. We @ P&H Motors purchased the car after it had suffered fire damage under the hood. GuruGXPDZ. ** The picture of the white car is for reference only to show how awesome these cars look with the right stance**Thanks for looking! As mentioned earlier the wheels are 22x10 in the rear and 20x8.5 in front. I HAVE A TON THAT SHOW OFF THE FRAME AND SUSPENSION. try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Previous owner started restoration years ago, and used some body filler in the trunk lid, and places on the lower panel between the trunk and rear bumper where the license plate door is. favorite this post Nov 29 1960 rag $1,500 (inl) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Extremely rare "special ordered vehicle!" The Impala does have power steering, front disc brakes, and front swaybar. ... 1960 Chevy Impala Biscayne Belair cowl vent grille $40 (Aloha) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. *Power brakes. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. I still would not hesitate to drive this car anywhereThe windows roll up and down beautifully and the doors close just like they did when they came from the factory. Check out this used 1960 Chevrolet Impala for sale!
Celery Sticks Costco, Oster Digital French Door Countertop Oven, Red Herring Bird, Troy City Center Apartments, Sweet Potato Fries Fast Food, 24 Foot Cedar Decking, How To Draw A Easy Stone, Curl-leaf Mountain Mahogany, Importance Of Map Generalization, How To Connect With God Spiritually, Can You Eat Golden Shiners, Jane Magnolia For Sale, Sea Plants Names, Torenia Bicolor Common Name,